Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:05 AM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:59 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:55 AM
Paying for art!
by Shrew
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:53 AM

Old October 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He finally got back and jumped on the fence to his house.
Firefang couldn’t suppress a mew of surprise at the leap, and was knocked off as the tom soared above her, landing with a squeak as the breath was knocked out of her.

Lillia nearly leapt out of her pelt when Magma leapt up next to her. “I thought you were inside!” She cocked her head at the sound of a kit’s mew. “Did your owners get a new kitten?” Before he could respond, she caught sight of the tiny scrap of fur at the bottom of the fence, a scrap of fur the same color as her friend’s pelt. She gasped and jumped down to examine the kitten. “Why, she looks only a week old! She’s so cute! Is she yours? What happened to her mother-” Lillia gasped. “Is...is that why you came from the woods just now?” She looked at the tiny little kitten, too young to stand up well and looking at her warily. “Oh, you poor thing,” she crooned, wrapping her tail around the kitten and not noticing the look of fear on her face, or just misunderstanding it as wariness of strangers. “It’s alright, you’re safe now,” she purred, then glared up at Magma. “Why didn’t you bring her into your yard? Are you ashamed of having a daughter?”

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old October 17th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Firefang couldn’t suppress a mew of surprise at the leap, and was knocked off as the tom soared above her, landing with a squeak as the breath was knocked out of her.

Lillia nearly leapt out of her pelt when Magma leapt up next to her. “I thought you were inside!” She cocked her head at the sound of a kit’s mew. “Did your owners get a new kitten?” Before he could respond, she caught sight of the tiny scrap of fur at the bottom of the fence, a scrap of fur the same color as her friend’s pelt. She gasped and jumped down to examine the kitten. “Why, she looks only a week old! She’s so cute! Is she yours? What happened to her mother-” Lillia gasped. “Is...is that why you came from the woods just now?” She looked at the tiny little kitten, too young to stand up well and looking at her warily. “Oh, you poor thing,” she crooned, wrapping her tail around the kitten and not noticing the look of fear on her face, or just misunderstanding it as wariness of strangers. “It’s alright, you’re safe now,” she purred, then glared up at Magma. “Why didn’t you bring her into your yard? Are you ashamed of having a daughter?”
He looked confused, tgen saw Firefang and sighed. "Excuse me." He nudged her out of the way and picked up Firefang and brought her to her paws. "Why didn't you let go?"
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:16 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
He looked confused, tgen saw Firefang and sighed. "Excuse me." He nudged her out of the way and picked up Firefang and brought her to her paws. "Why didn't you let go?"
Firefang was still catching her breath, and opened her mouth to retort but was cut off by the large she-cat.

Let go?” Lillia was incredulous. “You wanted to leave her behind? And what kind of father leaves a helpless kitten alone to die without a mother?”

Narrowing her eyes at the she-cat, Firefang mewed loudly “I can take care of myself thank you very much!”

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old October 17th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Firefang was still catching her breath, and opened her mouth to retort but was cut off by the large she-cat.

Let go?” Lillia was incredulous. “You wanted to leave her behind? And what kind of father leaves a helpless kitten alone to die without a mother?”

Narrowing her eyes at the she-cat, Firefang mewed loudly “I can take care of myself thank you very much!”
Obviously not after I had to save you from drowning." He huffed. "And then when we agreed you would let go if i left, you dont."
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:00 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Obviously not after I had to save you from drowning." He huffed. "And then when we agreed you would let go if i left, you dont."
“I was trying t—”
“Is that any way to speak to your child?” Lillia mewed indignantly.

Smokey lifted his head from the picnic table and moseyed over to where he could hook his paws over the edge of the fence and haul himself up enough to look over. “Hey Magma, you got yourself a lady and a kid now? You’re a busy tom!” He let go of the fence and dropped down, then walked to the other end of the table. “Hey Margie, Tomcat Magma’s got himself a kitten now!”

The old cat lifted her muzzle. “WHAT?” At the repeat of news she frowned. “‘COURSE HE’D GET BITTEN, WANDERIN’ AROUND THOSE TREES LIKE HE DOES. WHAT BY?”

“KITTEN. HE SAID KITTEN YOU OLD COTTONHEAD!!” Sally Lou yowled from her window two gardens down.

Firefang watched this news spread from twoleg den to twoleg den on either side with mild amusement. “It’s like elders...” she murmured to herself. “But so many

Quotes:

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; October 17th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
“I was trying t—”
“Is that any way to speak to your child?” Lillia mewed indignantly.

Smokey lifted his head from the picnic table and moseyed over to where he could hook his paws over the edge of the fence and haul himself up enough to look over. “Hey Magma, you got yourself a lady and a kid now? You’re a busy tom!” He let go of the fence and dropped down, then walked to the other end of the table. “Hey Margie, Tomcat Magma’s got himself a kitten now!”

The old cat lifted her muzzle. “WHAT?” At the repeat of news she frowned. “‘COURSE HE’D GET BITTEN, WANDERIN’ AROUND THOSE TREES LIKE HE DOES. WHAT BY?”

“KITTEN. HE SAID KITTEN YOU OLD COTTONHEAD!!” Sally Lou yowled from her window two gardens down.

Firefang watched this news spread from twoleg den to twoleg den on either side with mild amusement. “It’s like elders...” she murmured to herself. “But so many
He groaned. "That's my neighborhood for you. Once something comes out. There's no way you could run fast enough to stop it." He said. "It won't be long before every cat i walk by asks how my kit is."
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:14 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
He groaned. "That's my neighborhood for you. Once something comes out. There's no way you could run fast enough to stop it." He said. "It won't be long before every cat i walk by asks how my kit is."
Lillian grinned proudly. “Now you won’t have to worry about her wandering off, with the whole neighborhood looking out for her!”
“Don’t let your kit wander off now!” Smokey called from his garden at almost the same moment. “Little one’s hightailin’ it back to the woods!”
Firefang froze where she sat, having made it several mouselengths away by slowly scooting. She cast a baleful stare at the fat male.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old October 17th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Lillian grinned proudly. “Now you won’t have to worry about her wandering off, with the whole neighborhood looking out for her!”
“Don’t let your kit wander off now!” Smokey called from his garden at almost the same moment. “Little one’s hightailin’ it back to the woods!”
Firefang froze where she sat, having made it several mouselengths away by slowly scooting. She cast a baleful stare at the fat male.
He groaned. "Thank you all. You can go back to what you were doing now."
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:25 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Cool Re: Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats

Quote:
He groaned. "Thank you all. You can go back to what you were doing now."
Lillia trotted to the kit and tried to pick her up by the scruff, only to be deflected by screeches and howls and claws and teeth.

“Magma you better go calm your kitten down before Lillia loses an eye!”

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old October 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Lillia trotted to the kit and tried to pick her up by the scruff, only to be deflected by screeches and howls and claws and teeth.

“Magma you better go calm your kitten down before Lillia loses an eye!”
Magma sighed and walked over to her.