Old June 12th, 2021, 03:51 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
(Oh shoot I didn't realize he was blind I'm dumb-)

Mistpaw dashed forward and leapt at the vole, trying her best to direct it to her hunting partner.
oh gosh i know i already said this but again, sorry for taking such a long time to reply. had to finish last-minute things for school but worm is back !! //

Wormbite's ears perked up at the sudden sound of rushing pawsteps which meant Mistpaw had finally made her move. He quickly readied himself, ears straining to listen for the scitter-skattering. Over his time in isolation there was nothing else to do but listen - he surely had improved.

It grew closer and closer and then Wormbite's claws lashed out - catching onto it's small body and with a quick nip to it's neck it was gone. To Starclan, perhaps -- Wormbite wondered if Starclan was a prey's Dark Forest.

He emerged from the shadows, dropping and burying the vole in a hole. He made a mark with his claws so it would not be forgotten. "You said you were.. good at fishing..? Let's do that,," He offered up.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old June 12th, 2021, 11:46 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
oh gosh i know i already said this but again, sorry for taking such a long time to reply. had to finish last-minute things for school but worm is back !! //

Wormbite's ears perked up at the sudden sound of rushing pawsteps which meant Mistpaw had finally made her move. He quickly readied himself, ears straining to listen for the scitter-skattering. Over his time in isolation there was nothing else to do but listen - he surely had improved.

It grew closer and closer and then Wormbite's claws lashed out - catching onto it's small body and with a quick nip to it's neck it was gone. To Starclan, perhaps -- Wormbite wondered if Starclan was a prey's Dark Forest.

He emerged from the shadows, dropping and burying the vole in a hole. He made a mark with his claws so it would not be forgotten. "You said you were.. good at fishing..? Let's do that,," He offered up.
Mistpaw perked up her ears as he caught and buried the prey. "Good job!" , she called padding back over. Ooh Fishing? That sounded funny. "Yeah! Where do you want to go?".

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 13th, 2021, 12:07 AM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default driftbreeze + open!

[ driftbreeze - open for interaction! ]

Gentle pawsteps swept over the soft ground like a gust of wind, placed with quick accuracy and softly rustling scattered stalks of dry reeds left in their path. Driftbreeze, in all her undeniable cattiness, was certainly at home on the hills. Some would say that the silky, lilac warrior looked like a WindClan ancestor in her elegance and poise… though ‘some’ were most often simply the she-cat herself, to herself, without much agreement from others. She was also an alleged RiverClan ancestor while swimming, a ThunderClan ancestor while climbing any sort of tree, and a ShadowClan ancestor while doing anything remotely in darkness. Essentially, according to the warrior’s own words, she was perpetually ethereal. Clanmates’ opinions didn’t matter half as much as her own, though, and perhaps it was admirable to have the ability to shed all criticism and disbelief like a duck shed water. There was simply no room for self-doubt in this she-cat’s mind, no, she was utter, unadulterated confidence. A true prime warrior.

Wiiith the exception of when she was faced with the looming, damp and dark maw of an open tunnel; at that point, she was a little less than impeccable or perfect. Planning to attempt, once more, to prove her overall skill by mastering the underground as well, the warrior stood in the face of the hole with the expression of a cornered mouse- it had sounded like a wonderful idea, but hunting in the burrows was much easier said than done for Driftbreeze, and her silly, immature little fear of such places was getting in the way of her overblown self-image. How could she have an unfaltering wall of pride when such secret little weaknesses were constantly sitting in the back of her mind- and being driven in and mocked by her incorrigible friends, who seemed to find her phobia amusing? Sheer spite fueled the tall warrior’s slow path into the mouth of this tunnel, something she would never admit to often turning tail from. With a sharp breath, furrowed brows, and a vitriolic thought directed at those who pushed her to try this yet again, she crossed into the shade and cover of the walls. A chill rolled down her spine, the walls feeling exactly the same as they had the first dozen times the warrior had tried to scour the tunnels and get herself used to them; she really wasn’t made much more confident in this expedition’s success considering how repetitive it felt.
“Hello?” Echoed Driftbreeze’s immediate and instinctual call of fear, hearing a pebble fall somewhere nearby and freezing up like a statue. The resonance of her voice through the burrow was, infuriatingly, even more disconcerting; the distorted sound as it made it’s way further, and further, and further down the tunnel made the warrior nearly nauseous. The length of this underground pathway, the creepy and whisper-soft echo, the everything about this was already terrifying, and sunlight was still clearly visible from the entrance.
Barely half as far as she had made it at her best, Driftbreeze let out an irritated, slightly nervous huff and turned around.

Wide-eyed, the she-cat then looked tentatively back over her shoulder for.. curiosity? Precaution? Who knows, before actually making any steps back towards the open territory.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 13th, 2021 at 02:05 PM.
Old June 13th, 2021, 02:44 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Mistpaw perked up her ears as he caught and buried the prey. "Good job!" , she called padding back over. Ooh Fishing? That sounded funny. "Yeah! Where do you want to go?".
He thought for the moment. Wormbite didn't feel like traveling far. "The Cattail Pond, " He meowed and oh, he was already off. Gosh did this tom need to learn how to wait for a response.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old June 13th, 2021, 12:21 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
He thought for the moment. Wormbite didn't feel like traveling far. "The Cattail Pond, " He meowed and oh, he was already off. Gosh did this tom need to learn how to wait for a response.
Mistpaw laughed and quickly dashed after him.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 13th, 2021, 04:37 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: driftbreeze + open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamnophis View Post
[ driftbreeze - open for interaction! ]

Gentle pawsteps swept over the soft ground like a gust of wind, placed with quick accuracy and softly rustling scattered stalks of dry reeds left in their path. Driftbreeze, in all her undeniable cattiness, was certainly at home on the hills. Some would say that the silky, lilac warrior looked like a WindClan ancestor in her elegance and poise… though ‘some’ were most often simply the she-cat herself, to herself, without much agreement from others. She was also an alleged RiverClan ancestor while swimming, a ThunderClan ancestor while climbing any sort of tree, and a ShadowClan ancestor while doing anything remotely in darkness. Essentially, according to the warrior’s own words, she was perpetually ethereal. Clanmates’ opinions didn’t matter half as much as her own, though, and perhaps it was admirable to have the ability to shed all criticism and disbelief like a duck shed water. There was simply no room for self-doubt in this she-cat’s mind, no, she was utter, unadulterated confidence. A true prime warrior.

Wiiith the exception of when she was faced with the looming, damp and dark maw of an open tunnel; at that point, she was a little less than impeccable or perfect. Planning to attempt, once more, to prove her overall skill by mastering the underground as well, the warrior stood in the face of the hole with the expression of a cornered mouse- it had sounded like a wonderful idea, but hunting in the burrows was much easier said than done for Driftbreeze, and her silly, immature little fear of such places was getting in the way of her overblown self-image. How could she have an unfaltering wall of pride when such secret little weaknesses were constantly sitting in the back of her mind- and being driven in and mocked by her incorrigible friends, who seemed to find her phobia amusing? Sheer spite fueled the tall warrior’s slow path into the mouth of this tunnel, something she would never admit to often turning tail from. With a sharp breath, furrowed brows, and a vitriolic thought directed at those who pushed her to try this yet again, she crossed into the shade and cover of the walls. A chill rolled down her spine, the walls feeling exactly the same as they had the first dozen times the warrior had tried to scour the tunnels and get herself used to them; she really wasn’t made much more confident in this expedition’s success considering how repetitive it felt.
“Hello?” Echoed Driftbreeze’s immediate and instinctual call of fear, hearing a pebble fall somewhere nearby and freezing up like a statue. The resonance of her voice through the burrow was, infuriatingly, even more disconcerting; the distorted sound as it made it’s way further, and further, and further down the tunnel made the warrior nearly nauseous. The length of this underground pathway, the creepy and whisper-soft echo, the everything about this was already terrifying, and sunlight was still clearly visible from the entrance.
Barely half as far as she had made it at her best, Driftbreeze let out an irritated, slightly nervous huff and turned around.

Wide-eyed, the she-cat then looked tentatively back over her shoulder for.. curiosity? Precaution? Who knows, before actually making any steps back towards the open territory.
“Hi? Who are you?” the approaching she cat asked. “I’m Quietclaw.” He said softly, as she wanted to come off as non scary as possible. This cat he was trying to talk to seemed extremely nervous about something...Ah, that tunnel! “Uh, you seem nervous, what’s up?” He said trying to confirm his theory.

(Trying to write more)

Last edited by WarriorzFan; June 14th, 2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old June 14th, 2021, 08:58 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

Default Re: quietclaw

[ driftbreeze - @WarriorzFan ]

Driftbreeze had just begun shedding the prickling anxiety the enclosed space gave her, slouching with her eyes to the ground in a combination of dejection and annoyance, when a noise made the she-cat startle like a wild hare. Her head swung up with a speed that would surely give her neck a crick the next day, and she would have hissed should she not have caught herself and, instead, simply snapped at the cat with the audacity to scare her out of her skin.
“I can certainly tell, you snake!” The warrior spat immediately back, clearly having a more instinctual response to be peeved at Quietclaw than a reasonable one on account of the surprise, but not seeming to ease up on the sharpness of her voice as she followed up. “Quietclaw, right… did your mother teach you to come up on cats like that? You think I’m nervous!?” A morsel of her felt bad, as the tom had clearly tried his hardest to be gentle, but her annoyance got the better of that battle as it frequently did. The warrior shouldered past her clanmate to exit the tunnel, fur pricked up and expression full of bile; “I’d also like to drive home how little of your business it is what I’m doing- Driftbreeze, your clanmate, for your information.” her words continued despite having her back on Quietclaw by this point, finally seeming to simmer down as she stalked away. Damn silent, curious cats, saw her all spooked out in the caverns, she’d bet all the mice in ThunderClan that that information would get back to every cat she knew by next sunhigh.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
Old June 14th, 2021, 09:07 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamnophis View Post

Driftbreeze had just begun shedding the prickling anxiety the enclosed space gave her, slouching with her eyes to the ground in a combination of dejection and annoyance, when a noise made the she-cat startle like a wild hare. Her head swung up with a speed that would surely give her neck a crick the next day, and she would have hissed should she not have caught herself and, instead, simply snapped at the cat with the audacity to scare her out of her skin.
“I can certainly tell, you snake!” The warrior spat immediately back, clearly having a more instinctual response to be peeved at Quietclaw than a reasonable one on account of the surprise, but not seeming to ease up on the sharpness of her voice as she followed up. “Quietclaw, right… did your mother teach you to come up on cats like that? You think I’m nervous!?” A morsel of her felt bad, as the tom had clearly tried his hardest to be gentle, but her annoyance got the better of that battle as it frequently did. The warrior shouldered past her clanmate to exit the tunnel, fur pricked up and expression full of bile; “I’d also like to drive home how little of your business it is what I’m doing- Driftbreeze, your clanmate, for your information.” her words continued despite having her back on Quietclaw by this point, finally seeming to simmer down as she stalked away. Damn silent, curious cats, saw her all spooked out in the caverns, she’d bet all the mice in ThunderClan that that information would get back to every cat she knew by next sunhigh.
“Hey. I may be quiet but I am no shy weakling.” He said, trying to put an edge into his voice. “Now, you will treat me with respect, or you will see just how ruthless of a speaker I can be.” “Now... what were you doing and why?” He asked. Really, he was just trying to scare her. He hated the dark as well. Most of what he had said there was 100% or so devoid of truth.
Old June 14th, 2021, 09:28 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

As catty as she still seemed to be while walking away, at least Driftbreeze seemed to be off of her annoyance and prepared to leave the other warrior and the firey exchange behind. That, however, was cut short when Quietclaw’s retorts stopped the molly in her tracks.
She whirled around with near theatrical energy, stalking pointedly back towards the tom and meeting his gaze, unblinking as she spoke with twice the harshness she had prior. “Ruthless? Call it what you will, but I have no reason to explain where I am to anyone, let alone to some nosy, mouse-brained, mannerless fool of a tom.” Driftbreeze spat, venom oozing from her voice as she strode right back up to face him, tail nearly lashing. Embarrassment and genuine indignity made for quite a sudden and striking reaction in the warrior, that much was clear. “Whatever semantics it is you are planning on proving your ruthlessness to me with, I suggest you move along and can it before you find yourself stepping on the wrong toes.”

Last edited by liz; June 14th, 2021 at 11:29 PM.
Old June 14th, 2021, 09:40 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Default Re: Lionstunnels

Surprised, he continued with: “Ha! The wrong toes were tread on the moment you opened your mouth you flea brain mange pelt..” He said while trying to imbue scorn and venom into the same word. “Heck, this continues, and I’ll go tell everyone in the clan. Just watch me!” He threateningly lied. It would be fun to see her squirm a bit.
@thamnophis
Closed Thread