by dino.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 08:47 PM

Old November 30th, 2022, 04:10 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Flamefrost snuck on a vole and caught the vole. He buried it and searched for more.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 5th, 2022, 01:08 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost was sitting comfortably on a mossy oak tree downwind of the camp, waiting to see his newly appointed apprentice emerge from the entrance at any moment. How was it that things never went according to plan especially for him, did Starclan hate him or something and if so, why couldn't they just say it to his face. He was still a little tired from the unwelcome encounter from the night before, but his excitement of what he had planned for later was enough to keep him awake even if he did have to endure a super long tour.
@Archbone

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old December 5th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost was sitting comfortably on a mossy oak tree downwind of the camp, waiting to see his newly appointed apprentice emerge from the entrance at any moment. How was it that things never went according to plan especially for him, did Starclan hate him or something and if so, why couldn't they just say it to his face. He was still a little tired from the unwelcome encounter from the night before, but his excitement of what he had planned for later was enough to keep him awake even if he did have to endure a super long tour.
@Archbone
Foxpaw popped out of the apprentice den, bright an early, excited for the tour of the territory and whatever else Shadefrost had planned. "Hi." She said cooley to him. "Im ready"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 5th, 2022, 02:29 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw popped out of the apprentice den, bright an early, excited for the tour of the territory and whatever else Shadefrost had planned. "Hi." She said cooley to him. "Im ready"
The tom looked down at the base of the tree where Foxpaw stood waiting. "Well that's good I guess," he said leaping down and walking in the direction of the Windclan border. It was an early morning. The forest was beginning it's daily, never ending ritual. One that Shadefrost was sure had been happening for centuries. The beautiful singing of birds in the tree tops, the sound of small, furry creatures scurrying in the undergrowth. It was all so familiar to the shadowclan tom. He had walked and explored these areas many times in his life, and now, even as he lead Foxpaw on a tour of the land he realized that he was walking by memory. Shadefrost hoped that soon Foxpaw would know the territory better than her own tail and paws. There was much he wanted to teach the apprentice. Things that Finchwhisker, his mentor, had taught him and things that he'd learned himself. But he would have to be patient there would be time for the paw behind him to learn them later, for now though he would stick with something basic. "And this" he said with a laid back voice "is the Windclan border." He stopped just on the edge to look over, there was a soft and refreshing breeze that blowing in their direction. This part of the forest used to be the known as the skyglade though those bunnies may have changed it by now, I wouldn't suggest going over if I were you, I doubt a windclan patrol would spare you just because your an apprentice."

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; December 5th, 2022 at 02:30 PM.
Old December 6th, 2022, 12:30 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
The tom looked down at the base of the tree where Foxpaw stood waiting. "Well that's good I guess," he said leaping down and walking in the direction of the Windclan border. It was an early morning. The forest was beginning it's daily, never ending ritual. One that Shadefrost was sure had been happening for centuries. The beautiful singing of birds in the tree tops, the sound of small, furry creatures scurrying in the undergrowth. It was all so familiar to the shadowclan tom. He had walked and explored these areas many times in his life, and now, even as he lead Foxpaw on a tour of the land he realized that he was walking by memory. Shadefrost hoped that soon Foxpaw would know the territory better than her own tail and paws. There was much he wanted to teach the apprentice. Things that Finchwhisker, his mentor, had taught him and things that he'd learned himself. But he would have to be patient there would be time for the paw behind him to learn them later, for now though he would stick with something basic. "And this" he said with a laid back voice "is the Windclan border." He stopped just on the edge to look over, there was a soft and refreshing breeze that blowing in their direction. This part of the forest used to be the known as the skyglade though those bunnies may have changed it by now, I wouldn't suggest going over if I were you, I doubt a windclan patrol would spare you just because your an apprentice."
"Bet I could take on any one of those rabbit-breaths." Foxpaw spat, having heard the stories of the Windclan scum. "Have you ever fought one?" she asked her mentor.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 6th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

"Bet I could take on any one of those rabbit-breaths." Foxpaw spat, having heard the stories of the Windclan scum. "Have you ever fought one?" she asked her mentor.
Shadefrost thought back to the first battle that he'd ever been in, it was the one at the seastones. Riverclan and Tunderclan hadn't shown due to a dispute over coyotes and Shadowclan had temporarily taken over Windclan for a reason the tom never knew. "Yeah I actually did once, when I was an apprentice. Windclan had decided that the our takeover had gone on long enough and one thing lead to another both clans were spilling each others blood on the sands of the gathering place." It was ironic how a place of peace could so easily turn into a war zone, the only thing enforcing the rule to not fight was Starclan and even they didn't try to stop the battle from happening. "You know, I can still remember the face of the apprentice I fought that night." He said in a bit of an achieving manner, "Yup, still by far one of the most beautiful cats I've ever met. I almost hated having to fight her, though I'll admit it was a fun clash." He was also afraid for his life that night, especially since he hadn't had any battle training yet and his opponent seemed to really want him dead.

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old December 6th, 2022, 03:37 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Shadefrost thought back to the first battle that he'd ever been in, it was the one at the seastones. Riverclan and Tunderclan hadn't shown due to a dispute over coyotes and Shadowclan had temporarily taken over Windclan for a reason the tom never knew. "Yeah I actually did once, when I was an apprentice. Windclan had decided that the our takeover had gone on long enough and one thing lead to another both clans were spilling each others blood on the sands of the gathering place." It was ironic how a place of peace could so easily turn into a war zone, the only thing enforcing the rule to not fight was Starclan and even they didn't try to stop the battle from happening. "You know, I can still remember the face of the apprentice I fought that night." He said in a bit of an achieving manner, "Yup, still by far one of the most beautiful cats I've ever met. I almost hated having to fight her, though I'll admit it was a fun clash." He was also afraid for his life that night, especially since he hadn't had any battle training yet and his opponent seemed to really want him dead.
Foxpaw made some sort of scoff-snort noise, that was sorta laughter as his last point. "You had a crush on an opponent?" She said, almost teasing her mentor. While she wasnt a fan of cross-clan relationships as is, falling for a cat you were fighting was a whole other level.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 7th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:

Foxpaw made some sort of scoff-snort noise, that was sorta laughter as his last point. "You had a crush on an opponent?" She said, almost teasing her mentor. While she wasnt a fan of cross-clan relationships as is, falling for a cat you were fighting was a whole other level.
Shadefrost inhaled and then let out a soft sigh of exasperation, then he began to rappidly shout out sentences rapidly without pause. "Having a crush on her would've implied that I was obsessed with her okay. And I have never felt that way about anyone in my entire life. She was just cute to me that's all! I would never try to hook up with a bunny. Why would I do that. I'm a loyal cat. I just have a hobby of..." He stopped before he could continue any farther. Now did shade occasionally flirt with almost any molly who he found attractive and who wasn't a leader or deputy, of course he did! Did he ever fall head over tail for any of them, yes he did. SIKE! If he did that he'd be as happy as a queen who just had kits and the tom could never imagine a world where something like that was possible. "Alright, this conversation has left all grounds of professionalism," he said in an uncomfortable fashion, he then said in a clearly forced enthusiastic manner, "back to the tour."

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old December 7th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake padded out into ShadowClan territory. It was looking much better after the Twoleg invasion, but leaf-bare was taking its toll, turning the ground hard and cold beneath her paws. Pine trees didn't shed like the ones in ThunderClan territory, so they remained full, and the landscape was as shadowy as always. Yet Ivysnake could feel a cold wind blowing through her short, dense pelt. She ignored it and continued walking, expecting Poisonpaw to be with her. Her paws instinctively carried her in the direction of Pinewatch Patch; however, she paused before she got too close and turned away. "I keep forgetting we can't go to Pinewatch Patch," she muttered under her breath. "Cursed Twolegs. That was our best place for catmint." The dark brown medicine cat apprentice began to sniff around the general area. "Since we're not far from Pinewatch Patch, perhaps some grows around here," she meowed to Poisonpaw. "I doubt you know the scent of catmint, so I'll try to sniff it out."

It took several moments, but soon, Ivysnake caught a whiff. She glanced at the smoky-black apprentice. "This way," she hissed, heading in that direction. Not long later, she came upon a few measly catmint plants. Her nose wrinkled. Hardly enough to sustain a whole Clan through leaf-bare, but it was better than nothing. "Let's collect these. We can keep looking afterward," she instructed. "Watch how I collect them." She bent down and nipped two of the flowers at their bases, then straightened with them dangling from her mouth. "Now you do it on that one." She flicked her black-striped tail toward the last remaining catmint flower. She could've collected it herself, but she wanted Poisonpaw to do it. Every ShadowClan apprentice should know something as basic as herb collecting.

(+2 catmint)

@CreeperLover649 (I doubt they'll find any other catmint plants after this, but they can keep looking!)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old December 7th, 2022, 03:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake padded out into ShadowClan territory. It was looking much better after the Twoleg invasion, but leaf-bare was taking its toll, turning the ground hard and cold beneath her paws. Pine trees didn't shed like the ones in ThunderClan territory, so they remained full, and the landscape was as shadowy as always. Yet Ivysnake could feel a cold wind blowing through her short, dense pelt. She ignored it and continued walking, expecting Poisonpaw to be with her. Her paws instinctively carried her in the direction of Pinewatch Patch; however, she paused before she got too close and turned away. "I keep forgetting we can't go to Pinewatch Patch," she muttered under her breath. "Cursed Twolegs. That was our best place for catmint." The dark brown medicine cat apprentice began to sniff around the general area. "Since we're not far from Pinewatch Patch, perhaps some grows around here," she meowed to Poisonpaw. "I doubt you know the scent of catmint, so I'll try to sniff it out."

It took several moments, but soon, Ivysnake caught a whiff. She glanced at the smoky-black apprentice. "This way," she hissed, heading in that direction. Not long later, she came upon a few measly catmint plants. Her nose wrinkled. Hardly enough to sustain a whole Clan through leaf-bare, but it was better than nothing. "Let's collect these. We can keep looking afterward," she instructed. "Watch how I collect them." She bent down and nipped two of the flowers at their bases, then straightened with them dangling from her mouth. "Now you do it on that one." She flicked her black-striped tail toward the last remaining catmint flower. She could've collected it herself, but she wanted Poisonpaw to do it. Every ShadowClan apprentice should know something as basic as herb collecting.

(+2 catmint)

@CreeperLover649 (I doubt they'll find any other catmint plants after this, but they can keep looking!)
~~Posionpaw~~

(yeah... I can't even post anything about the stupid patrol I keep getting something wrong so for my own safety I'm not gonna have Poisonpaw find any. They will pick it up, but not find anymore)

Poisonpaw kept muttering under their breath as they walked with Ivysnake. Yeah... Like we'll find anything out here... They thought. The black apprentice watched the medicine cat apprentice pick up some catmint she found and told Poisonpaw to do the same on the other. They rolled their poison-green eyes and padded to the pathetic plant and nibbled the base of the flower like Ivysnake told them to do. They had it in their mouth soon. "Now what?" Posionpaw's voice was slightly off from the leaves in their mouth.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿