Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2021, 06:59 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Turns out Wormbite was correct. He came to a halt as the sound of skittering became louder. He dropped into a hunter's crouch, bunching his limbs together as he crawled forward. He listened intently to the pitter-patting of it's feet, the soft crunching of perhaps grass or leaves. Wormbite was going to take a guess and go with vole.

Considering Mistpaw was an apprentice he figured she would enjoy the chance to grab some experience. "I'm going to cut off it's exit, go ahead. " Wormbite whispered softly to her, hopefully she was actually near him. He didn't bother to double check as he began to move forward, making sure to stick downwind.
Mistpaw nodded an padded ahead, making sure that she was silent and her scent wasn't facing the prey. Making her way forward she flicked her ear to Worm bite to let him know that she was ready.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 4th, 2021, 07:05 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Mistpaw nodded an padded ahead, making sure that she was silent and her scent wasn't facing the prey. Making her way forward she flicked her ear to Worm bite to let him know that she was ready.
Small problem for Mistpaw. Wormbite was blind. The gesture was completely missed by the tom. So, he just.. awkwardly waited their while waiting for the apprentice to make a move. Was she not going to? Maybe he wasn't clear enough.. The vole was beginning to go back on the move. This was indeed a strange situation. He gave a confused wave of his tail.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old June 4th, 2021, 09:51 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Small problem for Mistpaw. Wormbite was blind. The gesture was completely missed by the tom. So, he just.. awkwardly waited their while waiting for the apprentice to make a move. Was she not going to? Maybe he wasn't clear enough.. The vole was beginning to go back on the move. This was indeed a strange situation. He gave a confused wave of his tail.
(Oh shoot I didn't realize he was blind I'm dumb-)

Mistpaw dashed forward and leapt at the vole, trying her best to direct it to her hunting partner.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 4th, 2021, 09:53 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Hey, Anyone want to rp?
Old June 5th, 2021, 01:43 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Berryscorch took note of the fact that Palepaw seemed like a good listener, and perhaps a quick learner as well. That would make things go much smoother and mean they had lesser chance of being caught by staying out in the same area for too long. As the apprentice attempted the move, she watched closely, making sure all the right elements were there. It was a fairly simple move, really, so it was hardly anything surprising when Palepaw managed to do fairly well on the first try.

If she remembered correctly, she was definitely younger than Palepaw when she’d first learned the technique, so the other molly’s form was much cleaner and more vigorous than her own first attempt. And though the impact on the ground had not been as strong as hers currently, it should easily improve with a little more practice. “Good work. You brought your paw down at a decent speed, though you could start it a bit higher above your head. It’ll help you gain some more downward force, especially considering that using it on an opponent would mean the impact would happen before your paw reaches the ground, so you’ll need all the extra force you can muster. Try it again.”

Standing back once more, Berryscorch gave Palepaw ample room to attempt the strike a second time.
Palepaw looked back to her eagerly, fur puffing faintly at the praise. As she gave her critique and advice how to do better, the apprentice nodded every now and again. Once she was told to try again, she hummed in response.
Taking Berryscorch's criticism in stride, she tried again, keeping the pointers in mind.
Once the warrior was backed up enough she felt it safe to try again, her paw swiped up above her head, higher this time and with more vigor and force than before, slammed her unsheathed claws into the ground. It was better, the imprint now almost as deep as her teacher's had been.
She ignored the annoying and faint pulsing in her paw, taking a few steps back and turning back to Berryscorch, eager to know how she did.
"Better?"

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 8th, 2021, 10:33 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

bluegaze sat out by the river she was their looking for some fish to catch
@Oakpaw1
Old June 9th, 2021, 07:47 AM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Mossywing stepped quietly onto the riverbank. A trout was swimming downstream to where he was sitting. Preparing, he shuffled his paws and right as he was about to reach forward and snatch up the fish, a she-cat behind him pounced from far away and tumbled into the water. Mossywing yelped in surprise. She wrestled with the fish, which was about the size of her. The she-cat pulled the trout from the river and killed it with a killing bite.
"Hey! That was mine!" He yowled.
The she-cat seemed surprised to see him there.

((You can join here if you'd like, play the she-cat.))
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:07 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe took Flypaw out into the territory to figure out what she knew hunting wise she went to a stream within the territory and looked around the area to make sure no other warriors from other clans could see she looked toward the direction of the borders and couldnt see anything. @Riverfly

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 10th, 2021, 10:14 AM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe took Flypaw out into the territory to figure out what she knew hunting wise she went to a stream within the territory and looked around the area to make sure no other warriors from other clans could see she looked toward the direction of the borders and couldnt see anything. @Riverfly

"Are we doing hunting this time?" Flypaw asked. She would definitely love to do some hunting! To feel the joy of hunting for her clan and knowing that she did good!
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:21 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
"Are we doing hunting this time?" Flypaw asked. She would definitely love to do some hunting! To feel the joy of hunting for her clan and knowing that she did good!

"I thought originally hunting or fighting training." She mews looking at her apprentice smiling. She was glad this apprentice had some energy.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Closed Thread