Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:19 PM

Old December 13th, 2019, 11:11 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@Psycho Bandit

Now that Aspenpaw looked at the she-cat more closely, he saw that one eye was higher than the other. Huh. How interesting. I wonder, does it mean something? A sign from Starclan, perhaps? He dismissed the thought with a wave of his tail.

At her last comment, he openly rolled his eyes. "Look, I hear that enough at gatherings, okay? Why don't you stop asking and come see."

Aspenpaw wasn't sure why he said that- he'd blurted it out on a whim.

Oh, well. I trust my gut.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 13th, 2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @Moonraven; @Undertaker; @~WolfDen~; |

Crowtail lead the expansion patrol to the border between their clan and Windclan. He looked back to make sure that everyone had followed. Once everyone had gathered the tom stopped. The tom turned around to face his patrol. ”Icestar wants us to push back our markers into Windclan territory. I want to take a big chunk of it, so whenever your ready say so and we’ll begin our work.”, meowed the Shadowclan deputy in a stern voice so that they understood that he was in charge. Icestar had assigned him leader, so it was his job to be in charge of this patrol.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; December 16th, 2019 at 01:06 PM.
Old December 14th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@~WolfDen~ @Psycho Bandit @Undertaker
Softpaw kept her demeanor and herself as small as possible. She padded after the longer-legged toms miserably. Not only did she feel terrible for stealing territory, which was wrong, but she was going to feel as guilty as ever later. It wasn't like they even needed the territory, they were just doing it to show off. Her faith in her mentor dwindled see how on board he was with all of this, then again, she didn't think she could go against Icestar either so it wasn't like she could talk. She jumped a little when Crowtail began to talk, bumping into one of the older cats paws which caused her to mutter a quick sorry and spring away as if burned.

She really didn't want to be a part of this. Windclan's never done anything to Shadowclan as far as she knew, so why were they doing this? She wanted to say something, but she was horrified with the thought that she'd be ridiculed and picked on by all the cats like in her old clan. It was hard enough dealing with Tigerpaw, she might die if anyone else started. She also didn't want to mess up or disappoint anyone at the same time....her heart and mind constantly contradicting each other. So with a deep breath, the terrifed apprentice took in a deep breath of air, doing her darnedest to avoid vomiting from the stress and the nerves.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 14th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old December 15th, 2019, 05:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ OPEN ]

Cherryfrost hadn't been here in a while, not since she was an apprentice. It was about time for her to step away from the fish-faces and have a little fun with the frog-gobblers. Her lips quirked into a smirk, her tail waving from side to side as she stalked toward the pungent border markers. The siamese glanced from side to side, her icy gaze watching for any patrols before she gracefully leaped over the border and sat right inside ShadowClan territory.
Her back straightened as she sat pridefully within the rival Clan's border, her tail curled over her paws. Cherryfrost perked her ears and stared on through the darkened territory, chuckling to herself. The frog-gobbling lizard-brains would never be intelligent enough to really find her. Though, her own Clan was useless enough that her flesh was starting to hang from her bones. She swore that she'd start having to dig from the filth that Twolegs left around.
Ignoring the hunger rumbling low on her beautiful stomach, Cherryfrost cleaned dirt from her paws and waited oh-so patiently for some measly little ShadowClan warrior to dare approach her. Of course, she was so gorgeous, who could resist? Her pelt freshly groomed, her eyes bright despite her hunger, her natural beauty shining like the stars. She could barely handle her own prettiness! So, with a purr, the WindClan she-cat stood prim and proper, chest puffed and lips quirked in a smug grin. Then she parted her jaws and called loud enough to scare all the prey in a seven badger radius, "ShadowClan! Come and get me, you rat-smelling, frog-eating, lizard-breathed imbeciles!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 15th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@hxneysuckle

Squirrelear just so happened to be taking a stroll along the border as he did his own little patrol. This was an often habit as he was constantly on watch for those mangy rabbits. Now as he paused to check the border, he noticed that the putrid smell of them had become twice as strong all of a sudden. Wrinkling his nose and his frown growing fast, the ginger tom looked around quickly, seeing cat slip over the border right where he had come from. With a sneer he ducked into some nearby bushes. Taking to the shadows, he snuck up to the windclanner with a low growl. Maybe he would get some fun today after all. Just as she wasn't looking, Squirrelpaw took the chance to pounce out right at her. It was only a mouse on the wrong side, how long would it take him to send her fleeing with her tail tucked under her legs like a scared puppie?

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; December 15th, 2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old December 15th, 2019, 06:59 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Pepperkins ]
[ Cherryfrost is a WindClanner, by the way. She simply enjoys going to RiverClan to torment them. ]

The Siamese made a bloodcurdling squeal as she was bowled over, paws flailing out to scratch at her attacker. "Ugh! You're messing up my fur, you pest!" she cried, ears flattening to her head, "And you made me make the most unattractive sound in all the Clan's!" Cherryfrost grimaced and wriggled her way out from the other feline's grasp, standing up and shaking out her pelt. "You lizard-brains certainly are a worthless waste of my time. Haven't even introduced yourself and you're already attacking my glorious pelt? Not that I even wish to know who you are. I have no need for the knowledge of such a lowly pest's name." She snorted and examined the newcomer's appearance, a scowl on her face.
"You are certainly quite... foul. Does your Clan even know what bathing is? Tsk, it was a terrible decision to come here. The fish-faces proved to be much more entertaining." Her tail flicked. "How boring of a trip this was. And now I must clean my precious pelt again! I oughta have a talk with whatever thing you call a leader. Ruining such a pretty pelt must be punished! I say exile will do good for you." Speaking faster than a squirrel running from a pack of dogs, Cherryfrost stood, her tail lashing and eyes bright with discontent at her now-ruined pelt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 15th, 2019, 07:44 PM
Peppermint Pudding

[ @hxneysuckle ]
[Oh sorry! Will fix in a moment]

Oh wow, that's all it took? A little fur mess up? This would be easier than he thought. "Yeah yeah, whatever, my queen," he replied, adding a but of sarcasm and backing off the invader just because she had managed to bat him on the muzzle. Didn't hurt but this was a cat of honor. "What are you even doing in Shadowclan territory? You mangy rabbit sacks are that way! he hissed, sharply flicking his tail in the direction of Windclan, all the fur on it flying along with it. Squirrelear circled the cat, just waiting for the she-cat to take one wrong move. Right now, Shadowclan wasn't dealing with Riverclan or Windclan for the moment. That may or may have not gave him an excuse to rip this cat to shreds in Icestar's eyes. He smirked to himself before plopping himself merely a mouse-tail away from the Windclanner. "You have ten seconds to explain why you're here before your pretty fur takes major damage," he growled, rubbing a claw against a fur strand sticking out from his attack.

Carla Yerovi

Old December 15th, 2019, 08:04 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[ @hxneysuckle ]
[Oh sorry! Will fix in a moment]

Oh wow, that's all it took? A little fur mess up? This would be easier than he thought. "Yeah yeah, whatever, my queen," he replied, adding a but of sarcasm and backing off the invader just because she had managed to bat him on the muzzle. Didn't hurt but this was a cat of honor. "What are you even doing in Shadowclan territory? You mangy rabbit sacks are that way! he hissed, sharply flicking his tail in the direction of Windclan, all the fur on it flying along with it. Squirrelear circled the cat, just waiting for the she-cat to take one wrong move. Right now, Shadowclan wasn't dealing with Riverclan or Windclan for the moment. That may or may have not gave him an excuse to rip this cat to shreds in Icestar's eyes. He smirked to himself before plopping himself merely a mouse-tail away from the Windclanner. "You have ten seconds to explain why you're here before your pretty fur takes major damage," he growled, rubbing a claw against a fur strand sticking out from his attack.
"Aw, you think I'm pretty? How sweet," she purred, tilting her head to the side innocently. "Now, now, no need for such violence. All you mangy shadow cats are simply far too jumpy. I must say, I was expecting much more of a challenge for annoying you. I guess ShadowClan is filled with emotional little kittens, after all." Cherryfrost snorted, sending a smug grin in the tom's direction.
Her whiskers twitched and she began to cleanse her pelt once more, momentarily forgetting that the ShadowClan flea-brain was there. The Siamese flicked her tail once she was finished, curling it over her paws and giving a boredom-filled yawn. "Can't a pretty kitty have some fun nowadays? You should be honored to be graced with my beauty," she purred, "Honestly, everycat is so tense, I should let them all relax with the sight of my gorgeous face!" Cherryfrost stood and stretched, glancing at the tom with an amused icy gaze.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 16th, 2019, 06:25 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
"Aw, you think I'm pretty? How sweet," she purred, tilting her head to the side innocently. "Now, now, no need for such violence. All you mangy shadow cats are simply far too jumpy. I must say, I was expecting much more of a challenge for annoying you. I guess ShadowClan is filled with emotional little kittens, after all." Cherryfrost snorted, sending a smug grin in the tom's direction.
Her whiskers twitched and she began to cleanse her pelt once more, momentarily forgetting that the ShadowClan flea-brain was there. The Siamese flicked her tail once she was finished, curling it over her paws and giving a boredom-filled yawn. "Can't a pretty kitty have some fun nowadays? You should be honored to be graced with my beauty," she purred, "Honestly, everycat is so tense, I should let them all relax with the sight of my gorgeous face!" Cherryfrost stood and stretched, glancing at the tom with an amused icy gaze.

[ @hxneysuckle ]

That was it. This cat had no right ignore him, especially when they were in his lands. Jumping to his feet, the ginger tom launched himself over the cat, back arched threateningly. "Look! I have been trying to be patient with you, but all you seem to do is talk about yourself. Now explain what business you have over here or, Starclan help me, I will ruin that little tail of your's!" He snapped, hoping to strike some fear into the Windclanner's eyes. She seemed to have a faint smell of fish now that he noticed it. Had she been crossing borders at other clans as well? Oh would this make a good report to Icestar! First to get rid of this mangy bunny. Maybe a few fur strands will do. Or just take a patch for a trophy. Whatever it took, because this she-cat was getting on his nerves!

Carla Yerovi

Old December 16th, 2019, 08:47 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[ @hxneysuckle ]

That was it. This cat had no right ignore him, especially when they were in his lands. Jumping to his feet, the ginger tom launched himself over the cat, back arched threateningly. "Look! I have been trying to be patient with you, but all you seem to do is talk about yourself. Now explain what business you have over here or, Starclan help me, I will ruin that little tail of your's!" He snapped, hoping to strike some fear into the Windclanner's eyes. She seemed to have a faint smell of fish now that he noticed it. Had she been crossing borders at other clans as well? Oh would this make a good report to Icestar! First to get rid of this mangy bunny. Maybe a few fur strands will do. Or just take a patch for a trophy. Whatever it took, because this she-cat was getting on his nerves!
Cherryfrost couldn't help the amused purr that slipped from her lips. "Feisty, aren't you? Now, now, don't get your tail in a knot. Wouldn't want to be looking like even more of a foul being, would you?" She flicked her ear. "Why do I have to have a reason to stretch my pretty legs?" The Siamese she-cat stood and stretched to emphasize her words, glancing at the ShadowClan cat. "You lizard-brains certainly are sensitive. Can't a pretty kitty have some fun once in a while?" Her tail curled over and brushed against the tom's chin before she began to walk toward the border, movements slowed and drawn out. Then, Cherryfrost hopped over it and back into her own territory, though she left a single paw on the ShadowClan side of the border. Knowing what she was doing, she stared at the tom, daring him to do something.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥