Today 12:20 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by poppy
Today 11:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2022, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Featherspirit purred softly and was happy that the apprentices were becoming warriors

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 1st, 2022, 02:27 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

══✿══╡°˖✧ DRIZZLEPAW ✧˖°╞══✿══
She/Her - Light blue with blue bandit mask and chest patch with dark blue colored eyes

Drizzlepaw had ran over in an instant as the meeting was announced. She sat back as the leader called the three apprentice's names asking if they wanted to become warriors. Well duh. She glanced at Featherspirit for a quick moment before she got up and quickly shuffled to her, Drizzlepaw's fur fluffed up and she was rubbing with Featherspirit. This felt a lot less awkward with family.

{ @Silverfur & Co - More interactions because why not? }
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Robinpaw

The tom quickle pricked his ear back to the meeting once Pikestar began again. And he just barely remembered the exile of BeastGrowl. He felt his fur prick in that memory, the threat still dancing in his head, like a music box was right next to him, but he couldn't shut it off. And if he was honest. He still was afraid of Pikestar. He had no clue what had happened to get BeastGrowl exiled, and he was too afraid to ask anyone about it. He would rather sit from a distance though.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
She/Her - Light blue with blue bandit mask and chest patch with dark blue colored eyes

Drizzlepaw had ran over in an instant as the meeting was announced. She sat back as the leader called the three apprentice's names asking if they wanted to become warriors. Well duh. She glanced at Featherspirit for a quick moment before she got up and quickly shuffled to her, Drizzlepaw's fur fluffed up and she was rubbing with Featherspirit. This felt a lot less awkward with family.

{ @Silverfur & Co - More interactions because why not? }

Featherspirit purs and feels her sister pelt and purs softly and nods.

Old December 1st, 2022, 05:27 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Cricketsting left his eyes off the meeting, thinking of fish jokes he could use for his apprentice. His focus was brought back to life as he heard the leader call up three apprentices, including Littlepaw!

Looking down at his young sister, the she-cat who once got in trouble just by spilling a silly secret. She grew, and it seemed like her kindness, skills, and maybe wisdom as well had increased. She was now becoming a warrior, a true warrior.

“You got this. You earned it,” he meows loudly as his adopted sibling left and padded to Pikestar.

His limbs tingle, ready to bounce up and down when the RiverClan leader announces the new names for the apprentices. He’ll shout real loud, but even louder for Littlepaw!

@SpiritedWarrior

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 1st, 2022, 07:10 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Her eyes rounded as the cats slowly stepped up. Them, their family and mentors were really proud. She couldnt wait for when she'd be standing in their places, everyone would finally appreciate her! But she still had a long way to go. She had barely learned to battle! And dont even get her started on the thought of the final assessment. She'd faint from nervousness! She nuzzled closer to Featherspirit and watched the other cats with pride as if she was already becoming a warrior as well. Suddenly possible name ideas filled her head. Drizzleshade, Drizzlemoon, Drizzlewatcher, Drizzlefluff, Drizzlefrost, Drizzlestream.... oh the ideas were so amazing!

{ @Silverfur & Co }

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; December 1st, 2022 at 07:11 PM.
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:46 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
BLUEBELLPAW

She leaned up to press her nose against Antlerstreak shyly, before pulling away. "Thank you, Mr. Antlerstreak," she said softly. "I'll make sure not to disappoint you."

She tipped her head a little lower, slightly embarrassed. "Uhm... Miss Bluebellcrackle was to be my mentor, but she's gone now," her heart gave a stab of betrayal, "and she didn't teach me anything before she left." She glanced up at the tom timidly. Hopefully he wasn't mad?
Antlerstreak made sure to be gentle as he tapped his nose against the apprentice’s, a slight smile on his face,
“Bluebellpaw, as long as you do your best and are visibly making an effort, you won’t disappoint me. I promise,” He meowed, remembering that the same promise had been made to him not too too long ago by Quailstone, who had indeed kept it.
Antlerstreak, ever perceptive, noticed they the apprentice got slightly embarrassed after his question, and he felt pity, not anger, as he knew what she’d tell him.
“Bluebellcrackle? She didn’t teach you a thing? You didn’t have one session? Bummer,” Antlerstreak replied, “No matter, I’ll get you to your Warrior ceremony in a timely manner, you’ll see. Now, how about we go out for a training session soon as this meeting ends, alright? Your choice of what we do.”
Old December 1st, 2022, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post

Her eyes rounded as the cats slowly stepped up. Them, their family and mentors were really proud. She couldnt wait for when she'd be standing in their places, everyone would finally appreciate her! But she still had a long way to go. She had barely learned to battle! And dont even get her started on the thought of the final assessment. She'd faint from nervousness! She nuzzled closer to Featherspirit and watched the other cats with pride as if she was already becoming a warrior as well. Suddenly possible name ideas filled her head. Drizzleshade, Drizzlemoon, Drizzlewatcher, Drizzlefluff, Drizzlefrost, Drizzlestream.... oh the ideas were so amazing!

{ @Silverfur & Co }

Featherspirit still purring softly at her sister and smiling. She mews at her "That will be you some day soon sis."

Old December 1st, 2022, 10:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

After summoning the three RiverClan apprentices forward, the long-furred tomcat would begin to give them their names one at a time, in the order that they would step forward. This would make Whitepaw the first to officially get her warrior name. She had been waiting for this for a very long time, no doubt, and it was surely long overdue. But that would change in this very moment. Pikestar would then look down upon the white-and-gray molly, nodding with a small smile as she spoke boldly and without hesitation. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Whitepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Whitesnake. StarClan honors your honesty and resolve, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan.” This would be the first of many warriors that the dark-furred oriental would, hopefully, make through their time as RiverClan’s leader. Pikestar hoped that Whitesnake felt proud of herself now for making it to this point in her life.

Next was young Bluepaw. Pikestar’s apprentice. His own student, whom he had trained vigorously for many moons. He felt so proud, so happy, so excited for the white-furred tomcat. They had battled together in the Firefly Cove battle long ago. Bluepaw had seen him become deputy and leader. Both cats had been through a lot together, which made this moment all the more special to Pikestar personally. The tall RiverClan leader nodded to the white-furred tomcat, expressing a warm smile of his own pride and affection, as Bluepaw spoke. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Bluepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Bluefang. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan.” Ah, finally. Finally, the large oriental longhair had witnessed one of his own apprentices become a true warrior of RiverClan. Pikestar looked forward to see what he’d do and how he would grow into his newly aquired routine.

And last, but certainly not least, wa Littlepaw. Gingerfrost’s apprentice. She was becoming a warrior during the same meeting that he had been named the clan deputy. So both of them obviously were going through a lot of exciting and scary changes. But that was what life was all about, wasn’t it? It should come as no surprise that she was nervous. Pikestar, however, tried his best to soothe her worries with an encouraging smile and nod of his head as she spoke up. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Littlepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Littlestream. StarClan honors your curiosity and ingenuity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan.” The cream she-cat had been an active face around camp and Pikestar had no doubt been looking forward to the day she’d become a warrior. Hopefully, despite all the troublesome anxiety and shyness within her wouldn’t overshadow the newly-named warrior’s abilities. Littlestream was gonna be fine, and all of RiverClan should look forward to how she’ll grow as a individual through the future moons. Each of these cats should be proud of themselves, because he was.

“Whitesnake! Bluefang! Littlestream!” Pikestar shouted, beginning the chant of RiverClan’s newest warriors. A bold and thrilling way to end this clanwide meeting today, but the tall oriental tomcat wouldn’t have it any other way. There was a lot going on withing his clan, and many of their clanmates were well aware of that fact. But through the bad, there could be good. And this new generation of warriors should surely show that to everyone present. Pikestar, after chanting for a good while, would then gentle lower his voice until growing completely silent. He took several seconds to allow his partial gaze to drift over the crowd of RiverClan cats below, smiling and nodding approvingly. Once their own chants would calm down, the dark-furred feline would speak one last time. “And with that, our meeting is concluded. Everyone is dismissed. Be safe and never forget to be there for one another.” Pikestar would then stand up and leap off the Streamstone, heading off to his den with his tail swishing. There were several cats that surely needed to speak with him.

Old December 1st, 2022, 10:18 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

Bluefang was shanking at his new name. Bluefang. No longer Bluepaw. Now, it was Bluefang. I can't believe it! I'm a full warrior of RiverClan now! He smiled proudly at the crowd of cats, cheering his new name. The white-furred tomcat even cheered the other two apprentice's new names: Whitesnake and Littlestream to show his own respects before jumping down and walking off.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 1st, 2022 at 10:20 PM.
Closed Thread