Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:30 AM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:07 AM
Its Moony! Again..?
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 10:55 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:51 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 10:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2018, 07:50 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SparrowPaw pranced up to WishPaw and rested his head on her shoulder. “It’s so pretty..” He meowed closing his eyes, and beginning to doze off
Wishpaw bopped him on the nose with her tail. "Wake up silly! Do you want to do some night rabbit hunting?" Her and eyes gleamed.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:36 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

Wishpaw bopped him on the nose with her tail. "Wake up silly! Do you want to do some night rabbit hunting?" Her and eyes gleamed.
Sparrow shook his head around. “Y-Yeah, sure.” He yawned and stretched out his claws
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:36 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@ponyapan

(That all sounds perfect to me!)

Once they had left camp, after meeting his his new mentor, Jaypaw had realized rather quickly that there wasn't going to be any slow moments. As Moorfoot took off, the gray tom sped after him, easily keeping his stride in pace with the warriors' and keep up on the trail. Running wasn't a specialty to him like hunting was, but he was rather quick due to his time spent running solo throughout the moorland. With the wind ruffling his fur and the greenleaf sun beating down on his back, Jaypaw felt more alive than he had in moons. Despite his late night with Kestrelflight and their talk, he felt energized and ready to take on the day.

"Thank you," Jaypaw breathed as they came to a halt on WindClan's training grounds. It was rather empty, a few scuff marks here and there from previous training sessions. Anticipation to get started raced through his veins, flexing his forepaws as he glanced at Moorfoot. A slight chuckle arose from his chest at the toms teasing tone, and he knew it wasn't meant to be anything other than that - a teasing comment. "I like to think they are, thanks to Shiningfeather. She left off on teaching me some more advanced combination moves," he replied, remembering how he'd learned never dodge-and-attack techniques the last they they had worked together. It seemed so long ago that they had been together, practicing them. Now, Jaypaw felt as though moons had passed by when in reality it hadn't even been a full moon yet.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 7th, 2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Ah, alright! He certainly is quite an entertaining character! A good balance for the always-polite Jaypaw! ^^)

As he sensed the waves of confidence that rolled off Petalbloom like wind across the moorland, Jaypaw couldn't help but blink in surprise. He knew most of his Clanmates were prideful when it came to hunting - it was a pretty popular past time to display the speed and skill with which one could hunt with in WindClan - but this seemed different. Not that he was in a place to ever judge one of his Clanmates. He already had enough warriors and apprentices who distrusted him; the gray apprentice didn't need to add to that list by scoffing or speaking a rebuttal towards Petalbloom's words. Instead, the tom simply smiled, offering a small but polite chuckle of his own. "Ah, yes, I was actually just thinking of how much skill it does take to catch mice out here," he replied, which was true. "With rabbits darting about everywhere, mice are the smaller ones that are able to dive into holes before chasing paws can catch them." His yellow eyes gleamed in slight admiration as he spoke to the warrior.

Jaypaw opened his mouth to speak about the fact that Petalbloom not feeling the need to be put in patrols when the white and ginger tom took off, his eyes trained upwards to the sky. He tilted his own head back and noticed a rather large bird soaring overhead. A hawk, or perhaps a rather large crow, had its wings outstretched and was gliding on the wind wisps that blew higher up in the sky. He couldn't help it as his whiskers twitched in amusement, bringing his gaze back down to see Petalboom darting this way and that, mimicking the birds motions as if he had wings himself. Though, as fast and agile on his paws as the tom was, Jaypaw knew that he couldn't match the birds energy for long. Away the bird flew, just as Jaypaw had expected, and crashing into the dirt came Petalbloom, sending bits of melted snow up in every direction. "That was quite an excellent try!" the gray tom called as he watched the embarrassed tom trot back over, taking a seat where he had originally been standing. "I don't think even a SkyClan cat could've done better - and they're named after the sky!"
(Couldn't find a reply for this, so my apologies if you posted one, but a small little bump for this @hiraeth ^^ No rush!)
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Fuzzyfeline

Blazingstar watched the she-cat for a moment in her panicked state. His head tilted a little in curiosity. "You're a good warrior of WindClan who has proved herself, that's all that matters isn't it? I saw something great in you and I know you won't let me down," he spoke without hesitation. His golden gaze softened a little more. "I don't care about your sister in ThunderClan, she chose her side, don't let that phase you," he spoke. Saying such words made Blazingstar a little bit of a hypocrite, but that didn't matter. He knew she needed advice, not self-doubt.

Catching Blazingstar's calm and curious poster Buttercupbreeze realized she was being feather brained. Getting worked up over nother, this was almost embarrassing for the creamy ginger molly. Taking a deep breath and lessening to his words she calmed down. "Your right, I'm sorry to bother you about something so silly." The molly meowed apologetically slightly shacking her head. Maybe he was right, Magnoliaspark had left when they were apprentices she'd picked her side then. Buttercup didn't pick that, she chose WindClan and that was who she was loyal to, her Clan, Clanmates and Blazingstar. " Thank you Blazingstar. " She added feeling she needed to thank him as he'd eased her a bit. Just knowing he trusted her was, how to put it, a relief. If he could trust her, she could trust herself more and would be able to do her job a bit better.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Bendy The Demon

Sunshine poored into the clearing with bright rays of light and warmth. Since there wasn't many trees or anything on the moor the open space provided a cool breeze despite the heat of the sun. It was a nice day to be out about, at least Harepaw, an apprentice training under the guidance of Hawkfeather, thought it was. This handsome gray tom was nearing at the end of his training but was still as bright and playful as a kitten. Full of spunk and spirit. Loving to do anything, clean the elders seen or nursery, hunt, check the elders for ticks but he loved playing with other apprentices or kits it was grate fun.
Shaking himself real good to clear the dust out of his short gray fur the young tom trotted over to the freshkill pile and selected a rabbit for himself. It was past sunhigh, he'd already hunted so it was okay if he ate something but the rabbit was a bit big for him. Just then he spotted a calico feline and headed over to her. "Hello!" He greeted with a smile after sitting the rabbit down. "Would you like a bite?" Her offered the young molly patting the rodent at his paws.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 4th, 2018, 12:24 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Bendy The Demon

"Before SkyClan, there had always been four clans. The fifth is still new. Sometimes we have to change things in order to make things work out for everyone else, but I understand where you're coming from," Blazingstar spoke with a little thought in his voice. He seemed distracted, as if something had been bugging him for a while.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 4th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The hare ran further and further away from her, leaving Cocoafluff to pant in exhaustion and frown in disappointment. “I….was not….born….for this…” she said through pants, having stopped running and given up. The warrior slouched before crouching down and then she let herself fall onto the soft grass. “Too much exercise,” she groaned as she rolled onto her side. Although the she-cat was rather hyper and had bundles of energy, she wasn’t so good for speed and long-distance running. She wasn’t actually too bad for short-distance, but long-distance was too painful for her liking. Her stocky build meant that she was better with strength and could endure through hits and strikes. She could push her way past bramble thickets or get scratched multiple times in battle and still be good condition. Her thick fur protected her from a lot of things. She was actually a pretty average size beneath her fur, but her fur totally changed her appearance.

“I’ll catch one of your kind someday!” she yelled off into the distance, hoping that the hare would hear her, wherever it was. The warrior sounded angry, but the grin on her face could quickly change anyone’s mind of that. Sighing, the she-cat let her whole body go limp and she stared up at the clouds for a few moments, regaining her breath and some energy. Cocoafluff then looked up and noticed a ginger tabby cat. Blazingstar! She thought. The she-cat wasn’t too familiar with the leader, although they had spoken a few times before. He seemed to be coming in her direction, so perhaps he was here for a chat. With that in mind, she sat up quickly, not bothering to fix up her brown fur which had been ruffled from the grass. She put her usual grin onto her maw and waited for the leader to arrive. Hopefully he was actually looking for a chat, else that might be a bit awkward.

"Better luck on your next go around," he commented with a light-hearted smile once he was in earshot of the she-cat. The leader walked towards her until he was at a comfortable distance from her. His tail tip twitched in the grass as he sat down and properly greeted her. "We haven't spoken in a while and I noticed you on your hunt. Just wanted to stop by and ask how you were doing these days. Or if you wanted to team up for hunting at all," he spoke happily. The leader always tried to act happy around his warriors. It was the right thing to do.

@Celestial
Blazingstar stared at the she-cat for a moment, amused by her reaction upon seeing him. While the moment passed fairly quickly, he knew he wouldn't forget this moment. "Not bleeding from as far as I can tell, but I don't think a little tumble would cause such a disaster," he commented, his ears twitching a little. That wasn't the full truth, Blazingstar had seen many accidents end badly by the same cause. Thankfully this wasn't the case for Sunspeckle. "But yes, that was still quite a tumble. It was like watching a kit roll down a hill," he teased a little, giving her a reassuring chuckle.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 4th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old July 4th, 2018, 12:14 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@peachycrime

No. Dark brown eyes narrowed. No way in Starclan am I letting him get to me. Golden paws crossed the grass-covered ground.
Lionsoar was pacing, though it was usual to see the molly doing this. But if anyone truly paid attention, some could see the steps she took were more agitated. Her breathing was quick, as if she had just ran across the moors. And her tail-tip twitched with annoyance. And not at any cat around her, oh no. Lionsoar didn’t have the heart to be angry with others for their actions. It was always her. It would always be her. Her fault, her problem, her situation, all of that, hers. The cats she cared for shouldn’t have to deal with those problems. Right?
So now, the young golden-furred warrior was battling against something bigger then she’d ever battled against.
The feelings of love.
Or something like that. Lionsoar didn’t exactly know what love was. But she knew that she’d started to feel something more towards Weaselshade. And she’d never meant that to happen. Because look at where it led me!! Lionsoar let out a huff of air, trying to pull her thoughts together. She hated feeling like this, her thoughts buzzing around in her head and her heart fluttering like a kit’s on their first time out of camp.
“Mouse-brained feelings.” She growled lowly, slamming her rear onto the ground, sitting in an attempt to make herself look more composed. More calm than she really was. Or had been in a while.
The gentle breeze of warmth from the newleaf sun swept throughout the clans bringing the promise of warm backs and full bellies. Blue hues seeped out the entrance of the warriors den as a large white tom pushed his way out. The sun had well passed sunhigh as the tom took a seat next to the den drawing a pink tongue over his fur as he gave a quick groom. Yawning slightly he tilted his head back his gaze shifting over the clearing.

Sheepcurl had been chosen to join the dusk patrol the night before choosing to hunt right after the tom had returned rather late bringing with a few plump rabbits with him. Knowing that he had nothing to do for parts of the morning he had stuck to sleeping in before joining the rest outside. A soft purr erupted in the back of his throat as he watched others bask in the warm glares of the clans sharing tongue with one another, seeing some of the kits play around outside the nursery to seeing the busy cats making their way in and out of the camp as they continued on with their tasks.

The white feline was rather happy to see others bounce with joy seeing as the harsh grip of leafbare. That was until his gaze landed on the ginger molly not too far from where he had sat. Seeing how agitated she seemed by the way she walked he figured that something must have upset her. Taking a moment or so to think wither if it was a good idea or not to confront her and see what was wrong. Sighing softly he pushed himself up and padded over to her. Dipping his head he flicked his tail, “I couldn’t help but notice that you seemed upset is everything alright Lionsoar?” He asked softly taking a seat in front of her a look of concern flooded his eyes as he studied the molly in front of him.
Old July 4th, 2018, 04:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolepaw turned around from where she had been organizing the few herbs she could identify: traveling herbs. She dipped her head respectfully to acknowledge ShadowClan's medicine cat. "How were your travels?" She asked, Oriolepaw remembered that Surgestorm would say just that to greet Heatherfur for training, only this time Oriolepaw was greeting a mentor not an apprentice. She sat down in front of Daydream and looked up at them. She wondered what they planned on teaching her today, the excitement of learning chased away the sadness that lingered for so long because of Surgestorm's death.
"long, but worth it i suppose." they mewed humbly. they werent fond of having to go across almost every clan border to train so many cats, but it was worth it in the end. they looked around the den. they had never been to windclan before. it smelled different, looked different, even some different herbs since they grew in certain climates and environments. "i want to know what you know regarding your training, just so i dont repeat myself to you." they didnt know how far oriolepaw was in his training, he could be almost done or know nothing for all daydream knew, they didnt keep tabs on windclan.
Closed Thread