Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:53 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 08:50 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mica
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:49 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Fits
Today 08:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Cosmo

the last time daydream had spoken to oriolepaw was at the last gathering. thats the only way they found out that surgestorm was...dead. it was a sad thing, really. even if they werent that close with the tom, they respected him for being the eldest of all the medcats, serving for starclan knows how long.padding through windclans clearing was easy once they realized who it was, and why daydream was here. because shinefang and caliaflame were the only others that could train him. and shinefang was too old to travel and blazingstar was too angry at thunderclan to probably allow that. so thats when daydream stepped in. and sure, they were training now..what, three cats? they would rather a clan be prepared for anything then go without a medicinecat. padding into the den they called out for oriolepaw in a greeting.

Oriolepaw turned around from where she had been organizing the few herbs she could identify: traveling herbs. She dipped her head respectfully to acknowledge ShadowClan's medicine cat. "How were your travels?" She asked, Oriolepaw remembered that Surgestorm would say just that to greet Heatherfur for training, only this time Oriolepaw was greeting a mentor not an apprentice. She sat down in front of Daydream and looked up at them. She wondered what they planned on teaching her today, the excitement of learning chased away the sadness that lingered for so long because of Surgestorm's death.
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Suspiciousmindz;

Fallenfeather starred at the Windclan leader. "I'll tell you this. There has always been five clans and we've been here for a long time. We wouldn't be called a clan if we decide to drive out another clan." meowed the elder. He kept his eyes right on Blazingstar's for any signs.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; July 1st, 2018 at 12:12 AM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:10 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

A young tuxedo tom padded through the territory, scanning the surroundings, this was new, and the scents around here were really present, yet, he had seen no cat. Raven had rarely stepped out of his territory and, finally, he had made it deeper into the forest, it wasn't really like what others had told him. He had been told many times about some weird cats that lived in groups, and by the intensity of the scent, he could only guess he was close to them, but he decided not to investigate. He had made it here to hunt and had successfully done so, a limp rabbit hanging from his jaws as he made it through the territory, he had no hostile intentions and, at his age, 9 moons, he couldn't be that dangerous, and he wasn't, he was the type of cat that hated being around others, well, when there were too many cats around, therefore, one of thosegroups of cats would do him no good, his yellow gaze scanned the surroundings warily, he couldn't find any scents through the one the group had left on their territory, so he had to stay on his guards at all time.
@Strange Rainbow

Last edited by Gone; July 1st, 2018 at 02:11 AM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:22 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A young tuxedo tom padded through the territory, scanning the surroundings, this was new, and the scents around here were really present, yet, he had seen no cat. Raven had rarely stepped out of his territory and, finally, he had made it deeper into the forest, it wasn't really like what others had told him. He had been told many times about some weird cats that lived in groups, and by the intensity of the scent, he could only guess he was close to them, but he decided not to investigate. He had made it here to hunt and had successfully done so, a limp rabbit hanging from his jaws as he made it through the territory, he had no hostile intentions and, at his age, 9 moons, he couldn't be that dangerous, and he wasn't, he was the type of cat that hated being around others, well, when there were too many cats around, therefore, one of thosegroups of cats would do him no good, his yellow gaze scanned the surroundings warily, he couldn't find any scents through the one the group had left on their territory, so he had to stay on his guards at all time.
@Strange Rainbow
Summerpaw made her way out of the camp, keeping her eyes at the entrance in case any cat tried to follow her. It was bad enough that she was even going outside. Part her wanted to get away from all the cats in the Windclan camp. She always felt as if here was nobody to trust and some cats found it quite sad to know that one of their clanmates didn't trust them. Summerpaw kept watching the entrance even after she was far away and that is when she ran right into the tom known as raven. She quickly turned around her nose almost touching his. She winkled up her nose, backing up in fright. Summerpaw glanced at the rabbit,letting out a light hiss. "You're stealing from windclan! That's our prey!" spat the appentice.

Old July 1st, 2018, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Summerpaw made her way out of the camp, keeping her eyes at the entrance in case any cat tried to follow her. It was bad enough that she was even going outside. Part her wanted to get away from all the cats in the Windclan camp. She always felt as if here was nobody to trust and some cats found it quite sad to know that one of their clanmates didn't trust them. Summerpaw kept watching the entrance even after she was far away and that is when she ran right into the tom known as raven. She quickly turned around her nose almost touching his. She winkled up her nose, backing up in fright. Summerpaw glanced at the rabbit,letting out a light hiss. "You're stealing from windclan! That's our prey!" spat the appentice.
Raven's eyes widened as the she-cat turned to face him, their noses almost touching, he backed up a little and met her gaze. After letting his prey fall to the ground so he could speak, he finally decided to talk. "Your prey? W-What's that all about?" He asked shyly, he clearly had no knowledge about how clans and territories worked, he gazed at the appretice, he was taller than her, but not by much, the tom's ears were flattened against his skull as he just stood there, watching the apprentice. And as he heard the word 'WindClan', that actually kind of intrigued him, so he hadn't been wrong. "WindClan, you mean... That's one of the groups of cats I hear about..?" He asked, lightly cocking his head to the side, he had shown no hostility towards Summerpaw, which wa pretty rare from outsiders.
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:06 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Raven's eyes widened as the she-cat turned to face him, their noses almost touching, he backed up a little and met her gaze. After letting his prey fall to the ground so he could speak, he finally decided to talk. "Your prey? W-What's that all about?" He asked shyly, he clearly had no knowledge about how clans and territories worked, he gazed at the appretice, he was taller than her, but not by much, the tom's ears were flattened against his skull as he just stood there, watching the apprentice. And as he heard the word 'WindClan', that actually kind of intrigued him, so he hadn't been wrong. "WindClan, you mean... That's one of the groups of cats I hear about..?" He asked, lightly cocking his head to the side, he had shown no hostility towards Summerpaw, which wa pretty rare from outsiders.
Summerpaw looked at the unknown tom,not breaking her gaze from him in case he tried anything with her. She stood her ground, puffing out her fur to make her look bigger. "Its our prey! This is our Territory and you're stealing!" she hissed in annoyance. Summerpaw looked away from him to look at the rabbit. The young molly quickly looked back at Raven when he asked her a question. "We are one of the five clans and we are the best cats in the forest." Summerpaw meowed, making her fur lay flat.

Old July 1st, 2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Summerpaw looked at the unknown tom,not breaking her gaze from him in case he tried anything with her. She stood her ground, puffing out her fur to make her look bigger. "Its our prey! This is our Territory and you're stealing!" she hissed in annoyance. Summerpaw looked away from him to look at the rabbit. The young molly quickly looked back at Raven when he asked her a question. "We are one of the five clans and we are the best cats in the forest." Summerpaw meowed, making her fur lay flat.
Raven didn't puff out his fur or try to look intimidating in any way. "I-I didn't know prey belonged to specific clans..." He mewed as their gazes met. He had no idea how clan territories worked and how some territories had their preys. "There are five of those groups of cats..?" He asked, sitting down in front of her to listen to what she had to tell him, he would actually really like to learn about the groups, or clans as she called thm. "B-By the way, I'm Raven." He added, he sure didn't want to look bad to her or give her any bad thoughts about him. "J-Just know that I had no intentions in harming you or your clan, I-I'm just pretty hungry and my territory is running awfully low on prey..." He admitted.
@Strange Rainbow

Last edited by Gone; July 1st, 2018 at 11:41 PM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 08:27 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SparrowPaw leaped and knocked Wishpaw over, batting at her face playfully. “Isn’t it just great?” He purred, nuzzling WishPaw
Wishpaw laughed giddily. "It's amazing!" She tilted to the very edge of the hill, so as to better watch the sunset.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old July 1st, 2018, 08:32 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

Wishpaw laughed giddily. "It's amazing!" She tilted to the very edge of the hill, so as to better watch the sunset.
SparrowPaw pranced up to WishPaw and rested his head on her shoulder. “It’s so pretty..” He meowed closing his eyes, and beginning to doze off
Old July 1st, 2018, 09:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@peachycrime

No. Dark brown eyes narrowed. No way in Starclan am I letting him get to me. Golden paws crossed the grass-covered ground.
Lionsoar was pacing, though it was usual to see the molly doing this. But if anyone truly paid attention, some could see the steps she took were more agitated. Her breathing was quick, as if she had just ran across the moors. And her tail-tip twitched with annoyance. And not at any cat around her, oh no. Lionsoar didn’t have the heart to be angry with others for their actions. It was always her. It would always be her. Her fault, her problem, her situation, all of that, hers. The cats she cared for shouldn’t have to deal with those problems. Right?
So now, the young golden-furred warrior was battling against something bigger then she’d ever battled against.
The feelings of love.
Or something like that. Lionsoar didn’t exactly know what love was. But she knew that she’d started to feel something more towards Weaselshade. And she’d never meant that to happen. Because look at where it led me!! Lionsoar let out a huff of air, trying to pull her thoughts together. She hated feeling like this, her thoughts buzzing around in her head and her heart fluttering like a kit’s on their first time out of camp.
“Mouse-brained feelings.” She growled lowly, slamming her rear onto the ground, sitting in an attempt to make herself look more composed. More calm than she really was. Or had been in a while.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread