Today 11:17 PM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by taillow
Today 11:17 PM

Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:44 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Dipper @bmkmb"Hey I'm not just a thing!" jaykit yowled pouncing on sunpoppys tail and biting down hard he may be blind but he was skilled he moved of as quickly as a rabbit and clawed sunpoppys ear "be" he clawed sunpoppys foot "nice" he clawed his/her {not sure} nose "to" he bit his/her tail very hard "lionpaw!" he pounced and grabed on to sunpoppys shoulders hanging on as hard as he could!

Last edited by jayfeather21; December 23rd, 2020 at 01:47 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Echofall’s astute gaze was trained on the undergrowth, and at the first flicker of feathers, he leapt. Lean and agile, the former kittypet snagged a grouse mid wingbeat, and pinned it against the ground, landing with a soft thud. Soft, but just enough to further escalate an already precarious situation. Echofall looked up, the bird hanging between his jaws, eyes bright with satisfaction as he searched for Gravehound. However, the deaf tom could not detect the tell-tale violent cracking of the decaying tree’s trunk—completely unaware that he was directly in its path of descent.
While Echofall could not see Gravehound, Gravehound could certainly see him and the impending disaster approaching. Watching in horror from where he'd pinned a second grouse to the ground in a bush the cracking sound of the tree would be a sound that would haunt him. And if the colossal force of nature toppling wasn't bad enough the descending path was worse. Echofall. Echofall! While the mute tom was safe his... well he didnt know what Echofall was to him, his Echofall wasnt and he just couldn't live with that!

Dropping his catches with a thump the warrior charged moving at a speed he wasn't aware he could achieve lunging paws outstretched to try and knock Echofall out of the way of the tree.

Last edited by Rani; December 23rd, 2020 at 02:38 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 10:58 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
While Echofall could not see Gravehound, Gravehound could certainly see him and the impending disaster approaching. Watching in horror from where he'd pinned a second grouse to the ground in a bush the cracking sound of the tree would be a sound that would haunt him. And if the colossal force of nature toppling wasn't bad enough the descending path was worse. Echofall. Echofall! While the mute tom was safe his... well he didnt know what Echofall was to him, his Echofall wasnt and he just couldn't live with that!

Dropping his catches with a thump the warrior charged moving at a speed he wasn't aware he could achieve lunging paws outstretched to try and knock Echofall out of the way of the tree.
Echofall tumbled upon impact, rolling across the leaf litter and landing beneath Gravehound several tail lengths from where the rotting tree collapsed, echoing through the forest and sending a flurry of leaves up in its wake. Echofall’s eyes went wide as saucers, his breath hitching in his throat. He stared at the spot on the forest floor where he would’ve certainly been crushed, then looked up at Gravehound, stammering weakly.
“You...you saved...my life...”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 23rd, 2020, 12:58 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Glidingfeather was trotting in a fast jog alongside buckstar as they headed towards their patrol location. It had been a while since she had talked to the leader one-on-one - at least, when it wasn't leader-related, of course. Shallow snow crunched under her paws as she trotted along, her paws becoming soaked. Her face twisted into a small look of annoyance at the feeling, as she quickened her pace to get to their destination more swiftly. She personally wasn't the biggest fan of hunting, but she didn't really mind it all that much either. Personally, she much preferred fighting. Not that she enjoyed battles or anything - she wasn't a masochist - she just liked the need for strategy. Sure, hunting required some thinking, but after a while the movements became repetitive and dull. Crouch, stalk, leap, kill, repeat. Eventually it just became muscle memory and required nothing more than slight concentration. While she understood that hunting was almost even more important than fighting, that didn't mean she had to like doing it.

Quiet steps snapped her out of her thoughts, and she could immediately tell they weren't from buckstar. Ears swiveling towards the origin of the sound, she began sniffing the air to try and catch the scent of the small animal. It sounded like it was a smaller creature, and it seemed like there was only one of it. A small nod of her head towards the sound should hopefully be enough to let the leader know what she was doing. Body lowering into a crouch, she began stalking towards it as quietly as she could, paws stepping on the snow as lightly as possible. The forest seemed more quiet than normal, which meant that any sound could be enough to alert the prey of her presence, so she needed to tread lightly - literally. As she rounded a tree, she finally was able to see the target - a rabbit. She was a bit surprised at the discovery, as rabbits weren't often found in the forest, but she couldn't help but slightly grin. Rabbits were often big enough to fill the belly of a cat, and sometimes they offered enough to feed multiple. Taking a deep breath, she silently took another step forward before bunching up her haunches in preparation of a leap. Waiting until the rabbit was facing away from her, she finally pounced, taking the small rodent by surprise. She was fast, but the prey was faster. As the rabbit hurriedly darted away from her, she quickly lashed out a forepaw and grabbed onto the fur of the rodent, successfully halting it. A quick bite to the back of the neck ended it, and she took her kill back to where buckstar was.
@Slushie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A patrol, already? Flamepaw's head perked up at the sound and she quickly limped over. It almost seemed like Buckstar was helping her make up for lost time by sending her on one, but who knew - either way, she was excited! Yet the young apprentice couldn't help but worry: would she ever be able to properly hunt? She hated to think so, though with her leg.. Luckily her thought process was interrupted by the voice of her mentor and, excitement coming up again, she quickly turned to follow "So- um.. H-how do we exactly hunt?" The bengal asked on the way between her rhythmed steps.

[ @elysian ]
Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @Mia

Valleypaw followed Meadowvalley into the territory, eyes alert and searching for any visible signs of prey. "I've learned a bit." She meowed, explaining briefly. "I've caught a mouse before." The apprentice opened her mouth to scent the air, demonstrating her other skill. "I've got the basics for finding prey in the forest as well."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:11 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Zero
"Very well," Meadowvalley meowed. "Can you show me you using your scent to find prey then go to it? Or have you never done that before?"
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:37 PM
AHHH

- @Mia

Valleypaw's chin ticked up an inch at her question, a tiny bit irritated. "Of course I can," She meowed, dropping a tiny bit of confident sass. "That's easy." She set out then, opening her mouth once again to more thoroughly taste the air. She could smell prey near, so she stopped and listened for a moment. Listening past the brisk breeze in the air, her ears picked up tiny hints of shuffling further into the brush. She snuck closer to the sound, peaking through the undergrowth around them and finally spotting the source of the sound and smell: a mouse. She raised her tail to indicate to Meadowvalley that she'd found something, not willing to speak and risk spooking the prey.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 23rd, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Zero
"Ok then," Meadowvalley meowed. She watched as Valleypaw listened and scented the air. Meadowvalley got down when Valleypaw signaled to her there was something ahead. She could smell mouse but wasn't sure what her apprentice found because Valleypaw told her not to move with the raise of her tail.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:01 PM
AHHH

- @Mia

Valleypaw set into action, confident she could catch this mouse just like she'd caught her first back with Scarletpaw. Any other apprentice may have hesitated, nervous due to a warrior as an audience, but she more enjoyed the thrill. And, of course, she sought the praise she'd obviously get if she did catch it without any problems. So, she stalked it, paws light on the ground - careful to avoid crunchy leaves leftover from autumn or any twigs. Once closer, she pounced with the next gust of wind that blew through the area, hitting her target and snapping it's neck with the weight of her jump. Only then she turned, staring triumphantly at Meadowvalley. "Like that?"