Last post by finley !!
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 10:10 AM

Old January 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

(It's comepletly fine!)
"I'm... not sure to be honest... I just hope that they are, you know?" Skybird sighed softly, looking back up at the stars. She was quiet for awhile as her tail stayed down and still, lying on the ground mostly. "I really hope that everyone I've loved are happy up there in StarClan..." she added, her eyes shimmering with dull hope and sadness at the thought of all her loved ones happily having a new life in the stars.
(short post because i can't think rn sorry lol)
{That's perfectly fine ^^}
Sheepface turned her attention back up to the sky, the stars were beginning to peak out behind the clouds, the snow ceasing. She felt longing wash over her, yet at the same time fear gripped her heart, it took her a few moments before she realized what it was "Don't you find it odd? Cats want to go to Starclan, yet, no cat wishes to die?" she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper, what she was saying wasn't wrong, not at all, but it made her wonder, made her think, why? So many cats just wanted to quit, call it a day, give up, and yet none of the men want to die, none of them want to feel the pain of death, the cold, the bitterness, how in the world did they plan on getting there? The white molly let out a sigh and looked at Skybird, her green orbs flickered with exhaustion and worry "I hope so to...I hope so too." she said, unsure of how else to put it, she has so many things to say, so many things she wanted to voice, yet, she couldn't, her words were being held captive and she didn't know how to free them. She realized just how serious of a conversation this was, how close to home she was hitting, how much of her own heart she was pouring in the the little words she's spoke, but she needed to know, she wanted to know, it was something that ate away at her very being every day and every night, yet there was no one who would listen, no one who cared, no one who would give their advice, no one who would talk back, until now that is.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw trotted through the snowy territory, giving himself a little shake every now and then. His short fur was soaked with the cold water the melted onto his pelt from the snow and he shivered, but he didn't let that distract him. He heard scuffling up ahead and dropped into a crouch to sneak ahead. A vole dug through the snow, probably looking for food of some kind. Burrpaw stretched out one paw after another, slowly creeping forward, getting closer and closer to his prey. Finally, Burrpaw pounced, slamming his paws down over the small creature's head with a vicious snap. The bengal tom scored his claws through the bark of the tree he buried the vole near and realized he'd forgotten to do so with the mouse. The apprentice hoped he'd remember later when he was on his way back. Burrpaw trotted briskly on.
{What was Burrpaw's friend/crush again? Is she going to show up soon? Or is this all gonna be about hunting xD}

Swiftfang nodded at Burrpaw's next catch. A vole, digging in the ground. A typical piece of prey, not much extraordinary than the rest. The apprentice's tracking skills were fairly good. He could pick out living, squirming herbivores easily. A handy skill in case the clans 'magically' fell apart one day and each were to fend on themselves.

Ah, the kill was pretty clean too. The burying of it wasn't the most-organized, but it'd have to do for now.

Continue onwards. More prey for ShadowClan.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 21st, 2017, 11:53 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Sweetpaw padded alongside Ibisprowl, her stride growing stronger as she struggled to continue onwards. Her expression was worried, and concerned, although she was careful not to show it in her pace. She kept her pace even, and calm, wondering whether she was going to be able to stay much longer in her calm, gentle state. Sweetpaw was not a naturally scared cat...when she was much, much younger she had been a little more friendly, but her step sister's rude and fierce nature had changed that very early in her life. Sweetpaw's thoughts went off of Ibisprowl's cold, hard nature ad she licked her maw nervously as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. She wasn't quite sure what to do. What could she do? Her mind was rushing in all directions, and she wondered whether she was doing the right thing by trying to get Ibisprowl to open up. He didn't seem like he really liked her for doing that. She licked her maw again, shifting her weight uncertainly and she gave Ibisprowl an uneasy smile. She wanted him to like her. She wanted him to care about her. The only problem was, she wasn't quite sure how to show him that she cared. She had been trying to, but it seemed that the harder she tried, the harder it got to open him up. The more she tried, the more it seemed that he shut down and refused to listen. Sweetpaw couldn't understand why he seemed to...be angry with her. Was it because she was pressing him too hard? She knew she seemed to have that effect on some cats, that effect where she tried her best and then accidentally ended up shutting them down. Through no fault of her own, it seemed as though this was going to end the same for her forever. She was always going to annoy other cats, and there was nothing that she could do about it. No matter how much she wished things would change, no matter how much she wished things would change for her in particular, she knew that they weren't going to. The cream colored she cat kept her maw shut as she continued on beside Ibisprowl, and she didn't know quite what she wanted to say to him. It seemed like whatever she said only entered her a short or sharp answer, and she was tired of having this happen to her. She sort of wished that he wasn't that short tempered...and she really was glad that she was able to hide when he did hurt her feelings. The young apprentice wished that Cedarpaw was here. The blind tom had always known what to do in these situations...but of course, he was gone now, and she was left to deal with moments like these on her own. It would be alright. It just had to be alright. She was going to live with this, even if it did kill her eventually...though she doubted it would.

She had yet to meet a cat who's unfriendliness would physically harm her. The she cat 's ears tilted back under Ibisprowl's sharp glare and then she flinched backwards, worry in her eyes as she looked back at him innocently. The one thing that she was best at was looking innocent...mainly because she really was, but also partly because she had had to dodge her half sister's attacks. She had always been able to do it so far, but she doubted that Ibisprowl was going to be as willing to forgive her as Clawpaw had been. And Clawpaw had never been the kindest cat in the world. Still, she knew that Ibisprowl had good in him...although she was struggling to find it. The young she cat padded alongside Ibisprowl, with an uncomfortable expression on her face. At his sharp words, she stopped and stood completely still, not quite sure what to do. Just don't respond. I can't respond like a friendly cat, because I'm not, so I shouldn't respond. I don't want to respond, I don't...want him to get mad at me just because I'm trying to be friendly. Why, oh why can't I do anything right? I'm shy. And useless. I can't do anything right. It's going to be alright. Everything should be alright just as long as I keep my mouth shut from now on. She thought. She didn't dare respond to the tom, just in case she said something else wrong. She sat down immediately, being careful to keep her hues averted from the tom. She looked around the territory, enjoying the scenery as she smiled softly to herself. It was beautiful out here. It was absolutely breathtaking. She didn't understand how anyone could not love it up here...it was just amazing. She loved the snow on the trees, and the white snow covering the ground made it look like the most beautiful of places. She loved it out here, and she remembered that the territory had always held so much mystery for her when she was a kit. That mystery was gone now, but she still admired the territory...for the beauty, for the comfort of it, and most of all she had always loved it because it was the territory of her Clan. Her Clan that she had grown up in, that she had met Cedarpaw in...that Cedarpaw was no longer a part of, but that she still loved anyways. She was glad that she was a ShadowClan cat. She was also glad that she lived in this sort of a Clan where things were so sheltered and calm and where things seemed to always be as though they would never change. Except she knew that wasn't true...there had been too much change in the past moons. Way, way too much change...so much she was sick of it. Sweetpaw had always been told that change wasn't always a bad thing, but she was beginning to doubt it.

She listened intently to Ibisprowl's words, her expression sweet and innocent for a moment before she opened her maw to speak and then closed it again, thinking before she began to speak once more. "So...why didn't you? Why didn't you try to become Deputy, and try to follow your ambitions? Why didn't you stay caring about everyone and stuff, what...what happened to make you...afraid?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. She realized that was probably quite the personal question, and wished a little that she hadn't asked it. Still, the subject was bound to have come up sooner or later...so why not now? It would be alright. He would not hurt her. The young she cat was a little nervous as she got to her paws again, padding along behind him as she did so. She could see the dull look in his eyes, and she felt a little bad for him. She was careful not to show her sympathy...she wanted to be careful not to make him feel worried or anxious. She didn't want him to be more angry with her. She wasn't trying to make him angry at her...but she wasn't quite sure how to speak to Ibisprowl without him getting upset with her. She got to her paws, and padded after Ibisprowl. She was surprised to find her limbs so stiff and sore, and she wished that she could loosen up a little more so that it would be easier for her to move around. Her ears flicked back in surprise and she listened to Ibisprowl speaking and his question. It took her a while to think, and then she finally gathered up the information that she had floating around in her mind to speak. "Well, there are foxes...and badgers...and sometimes dogs. Foxes are bigger then us, and they have really sharp teeth...and they're orange and white. Badgers are smaller, and they look kinda like skunks with their black and white coats...but they also have really sharp teeth and claws. Dogs are about the same size as foxes, and they're about the same size as foxes, but they don't show up very often. None of them do." Sweetpaw mewed, looking at Ibisprowl with her blue hues the whole time that she spoke. After a while she averted her eyes from him and waited for him to tell her if she was right or not. The she cat knew that she had probably gotten it wrong. She knew nothing about predators other then what they looked like...basically, and the damage that they could inflict on other cats. She had heard tales of foxes carrying kits off and eating them, but she wasn't sure whether that was true or not. She just remembered always being terrified of orange cats and black and white cats. She had been afraid of larger cats as well. She continued on beside Ibisprowl, trying to keep pace with him as best she could since she was beginning to grow tired.
So the decision to take a small break was a good decision after all, he figured that she might be getting tired at this point, after all, they have walked about half of the clan's borders at this point and sprinted their way out of camp and they haven't taken a break yet. But this was also used to give him a small amount of time to calm down and realize he was getting upset and snapping at his apprentice solely because.. Well.. Why? Why was he snapping at her? Because she was trying to be helpful?
Maybe that's why other cats don't like me. Maybe it's my fault and not theirs. Part of his mind thought before the other part came back, snarling about how so many cats have left him and that he has good reason to be snappy and anger quickly. His mind was always fighting and contradicting itself, also adding to why he angered quickly. The confusion that rattled on in his own brain caused him to be angry and short-tempered and he couldn't help it because well.. Who was supposed to help you when your mind is fighting itself? You're left alone, and it's not even like he had any cat to talk to to take his attention away from it because either the cats have left him, or he's driven them away with either his awkwardness or his short-temper. There never seemed to be any sort of winning for poor Ibisprowl. He was always losing and forever would remain losing. He's a pessimist and somehow always ends up on the wrong end of the stick. And yet? Part of the time, he was doing this to himself, he was the one snapping at other cats, he was the one isolating himself, he was the one living and clinging to the past and being a pessimist when all he needed was a little bit of optimism in his life. To be truthful, the tom was a confusing one because he was both the one to blame and also not, he was a paradox in a way, or at least that's how he saw it. Part of him said he was to blame for this happening and part of him blamed it on other cats. He tried to not think of it much because the whole thing confused him, and yet, sometimes he couldn't help to think about it because he just wanted to know. He didn't like not knowing things.
Nonetheless, he used the break as a small time to calm himself down and realize he had made a mistake in snapping at the young cat and immediately felt guilt and it showed on his face too, though he did his best to not look at her, trying to make it look like he was trying to catch his breath or something or enjoying the air. Again part of his mind was wishing that this entire training session could be over with so that he wouldn't have to speak to anyone for a while, even though he knew he would have to get right back up tomorrow to train her some more. Why did I have to be made a mentor. Couldn't they find some other cat, a cat that she deserves? She doesn't deserve me. Ibisprowl knew that Sweetpaw was in fact a sweet cat, that was part of the reason why he had felt guilty at snapping at her and was finding himself to wish that he wasn't given her because a cat like him wasn't a good mentor for her. She deserved a sweet cat that would help her flourish, not snap at her over something she couldn't control. The tom sighed heavily and shook his head a bit.

After the small break was finished, the black and white tom was back up on his paws and walking along the border that bordered no other clan, it simply bordered marshland that turned into forest and would eventually touch the thunderpath; Ibisprowl was rather glad that it was not part of the territory because he despised how loud it was and the putrid smell that came with it. He only knew because well.. There was one time he became curious as an apprentice. He had snuck out of camp after remembering what Jaguarclaw had told him, knowing it didn't have to be too far from the border and he could come back before anyone noticed him, though it was likely no one would notice his absence at all. And so he had made it to the large black path where the monsters roared past and couldn't stand to be there more than a minute, the experience was truly terrifying and he didn't want to ever go back there. He wouldn't tell Sweetpaw about it because he didn't want her getting curious like him, he didn't want her going near that foul thing and he didn't want her risking her life for the sake of curiosity. His life? He didn't find it all that important and truly didn't even take it into consideration when he had made his small little adventure there, he knew no one aside from perhaps his mentor would notice his absence, no one would grieve, but he did not want Sweetpaw to even think about going there. And so he elected to leave it out of his teachings. While Ibisprowl didn't particularly like other cats and despite him snapping at her, he deep down did care for this apprentice, he felt responsibility over her life and would never want to see her hurt because he knew that she was a sweet cat, and in a way, reminded him of himself when he was younger. He did care for Sweetpaw, he simply had a hard time showing it, just like anything.

As the two walked along the border, speaking again, the bobtailed tom swiveled his ears and glanced over at the young she-cat as she spoke to him, listening to her question before looking back ahead, his face a foggy mask, a faint look of sadness and frustration before it was wiped away to be replaced with nothing. The black and white tom paused a moment, trying to decide if he really wanted to answer her, give her the truth before sighing out slowly and quietly, his stub of a tail flicking a bit.
"I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of other cats I'm deeply frustrated and angered by them for a number of reasons and I realized that cats didn't care about me, what I thought, that they didn't pay attention to me or care at all what my ambitions are that it didn't matter. I didn't follow my ambitions because I stopped caring about others, and I realized I had no shot at becoming a deputy anyways. I don't like hunting and some cats question my loyalty because of my dislike for other cats, even my own clanmates. So it's a hopeless dream and I might as well stop following it. Besides, why would I want to lead a bunch of lying, untruthful, deserting cats that have no problem killing prey without giving any sort of recognition or gratitude to the life that animal gave." His yellow eyes flashed with anger for a moment before he blinked and rapidly shook his head. He's letting too much of his emotions show again. Desperately trying to get off the topic, he had asked her about the predators she knew that could reside in Shadowclan. It only seemed to take her a moment and to say in the least, Ibisprowl was silently proud that she knew them, his head nodding slightly as she stated them and described them.
"You're right, but just because they don't show up often doesn't mean to let your guard down. Always check your scents and if you smell any one of those predators, come directly to me or another warrior. Please." He added on the last word so that she knew that this was important. Ibisprowl did not want to see her hurt or even killed. Especially because she thought she was strong enough to take on one of those dangerous animals on her own. Licking his lips, he glanced on the other side of the border before looking back ahead.
"Do you know what type of prey we have in the territory?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{What was Burrpaw's friend/crush again? Is she going to show up soon? Or is this all gonna be about hunting xD}

Swiftfang nodded at Burrpaw's next catch. A vole, digging in the ground. A typical piece of prey, not much extraordinary than the rest. The apprentice's tracking skills were fairly good. He could pick out living, squirming herbivores easily. A handy skill in case the clans 'magically' fell apart one day and each were to fend on themselves.

Ah, the kill was pretty clean too. The burying of it wasn't the most-organized, but it'd have to do for now.

Continue onwards. More prey for ShadowClan.
(I don't know where they went) Burrpaw continued on, searching for any sign of prey. Something darted off to his left and he whirled around, lashing out a paw with claws unsheathed. A squirrel, probably having run across from ThunderClan territory, let out an alarmed squeak before Burrpaw snapped it's neck. The tabby apprentice buried his catch and pricked his ears, listening for any sign of noise from his mentor.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Robinblaze padded out into the territory, desperate for a hunt to keep his thoughts occupied. Or rather to keep him from thinking. Too much was happening for him right now, and sometimes he felt all he needed was a good solid hinting session alone in the sap scented forest. He loved his outings though, relishing the time he was able to improve his skills, broaden his knowledge, and plus, he found it relaxing. As he padded through, a scent wafted across his nostrils, making them flare. It was a scent he hadn't smelled since he was an apprentice, when he consoled the young Smokekit in the nursery after her injury. It was the scent of a birthing queen. Immediately alarmed he followed it at a quick pace. He could tell form the scent that she had already given birth, he just knew, somehow. As he dashed through, the scent growing stronger, he grew more worried. As the sound of newborn kit squeaks reached his ears he felt slightly relieved, knowing the kits were safe. He rounded around a large pine tree and came upon the sight of the Queen. His jaw dropped open slightly, from the shock of it. He felt terrible for the she cat, and forced his jaw shut. "Lily breeze, what happened?" He said still slightly dumbfounded. He rushed to her side, turning to gaze down at her, sympathy in his bright green eyes.
Lilybreeze briefly opened her eyes as she noticed the voice of Robinblaze. "R...Robinblaze.... my kits..." Lilybreeze could hardly force out any words. She tried to move her head to lick her kits again, but everything hurt so bad she just could not. "P....please. Help." Lilybreeze breathed. Her eyes glanced over her kits and she automatically thought they were the most beautiful things in the world. Better then rushing water, or completely silent woods in a hunting session. She looked at them with amazement but lay back down.

[character site]
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Blackblaze padded around in the territory after an unsuccessful hunt. He walked around a large tree and saw Lilybreeze, Robinblaze, and six kits on the ground. He remembered Lilybreeze as treestep's friend, and Robinblaze was an acquaintance. "Lilybreeze! Are you okay? We need to go get Treestep!"
Lilybreeze looked in the direction of the cat, not remembering him very well. More help? "Thank you... quickly.." Lilybreeze mumbled. She needed as much help as she could get.

"I'm already here!" Treestep hollers. He held a scrawny mouse in his mouth, but immediately dropped it down hidden in the big roots of a nearby tree. How Lilybreeze got here, he didn't know, but all he wanted was for her to be okay. "I was out hunting and I heard all you. Does anyone know herbs? All I know is borage leaves from another queen telling Lilybreeze. They help the milk supply." Treestep rambled. He sniffed around a bit, but he didn't quite know what they looked like. "Everything will be okay, Lilybreeze, it's going to be okay."

[character site]
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Lilybreeze looked in the direction of the cat, not remembering him very well. More help? "Thank you... quickly.." Lilybreeze mumbled. She needed as much help as she could get.

"I'm already here!" Treestep hollers. He held a scrawny mouse in his mouth, but immediately dropped it down hidden in the big roots of a nearby tree. How Lilybreeze got here, he didn't know, but all he wanted was for her to be okay. "I was out hunting and I heard all you. Does anyone know herbs? All I know is borage leaves from another queen telling Lilybreeze. They help the milk supply." Treestep rambled. He sniffed around a bit, but he didn't quite know what they looked like. "Everything will be okay, Lilybreeze, it's going to be okay."
"Umm, isn't there like coltsfoot for shortness of breath and fever... feverfall? No, feverfew. Yeah, they should be here somewhere." Blackblaze sighted and secrhed for the bright yellow coltsfoot flower, hoping to help Liybreeze.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 22nd, 2017, 04:21 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Darkblaze pricked his ears and stood up,hearing a strange noise,he slunk around,his tabby pelt blending in with the shadows,the strange noise was apparently a thrush,he licked his lips and stalked towards it,his haunches swinging,he pounced,and made a clean kill,he sat up proudly,burying the thrush in the ground for later.[Open]
Old January 22nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(I don't know where they went) Burrpaw continued on, searching for any sign of prey. Something darted off to his left and he whirled around, lashing out a paw with claws unsheathed. A squirrel, probably having run across from ThunderClan territory, let out an alarmed squeak before Burrpaw snapped it's neck. The tabby apprentice buried his catch and pricked his ears, listening for any sign of noise from his mentor.
{Oh, ok.}

"Squirrel." Swiftfang said aloud, after the apprentice had made his small catch. He was becoming bored. In fact, the tom wanted to hunt some prey for himself, maybe sharpen his skills more and test himself against fellow warriors. That was what he wanted to do, but he wasn't able to do it now.

The slight boredom made him restless and twitchy. He wished for the hunting to go a little bit faster, although it might be near-impossible to do. The tom also hoped for larger prey, but this could only be controlled by nature itself.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 22nd, 2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Umm, isn't there like coltsfoot for shortness of breath and fever... feverfall? No, feverfew. Yeah, they should be here somewhere." Blackblaze sighted and secrhed for the bright yellow coltsfoot flower, hoping to help Liybreeze.
"Oh, thank you thank you..." Lilybreeze rasped as she could hardly stay functioning anymore. She started to feel a pain her her leg, probably because of the fall. "My... my leg.." Lilybreeze managed to mumble. Before she knew it, she could tell she was passing out, and her head fall on the ground, her eyes closing. She was breathing, but shallowly and slowly.

"Lilybreeze, oh Lilybreeze!" Treestep yowled. He ran to Lilybreeze's and sniffed her and the kits. She was breathing, and all the kits seemed fairly warm. They were all moving a bit, and close to their mother. "Go quick Blackblaze, and find borage leaves if you can!" Treestep called out to Blackblaze. Treestep noticed her leg and it sure was bleeding. That may have been the reason she passed out. Treestep knew you had to use cobwebs to stop bleeding, but nothing else. He knew cobwebs were around here somewhere. He looked between the branches of trees, and only found a little. He also picked some up gathering on bushes. He quickly scurried back over to Lilybreeze and set all of them in thick layers over her leg. It did stop the bleeding, so Treestep though she would be okay soon. He hoped she would be okay.

[character site]