Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Purrks help
Last post by Bean
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by occultation
Today 06:48 PM
Pinepaw's Finder!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:44 PM
Quick Adopts for kk!
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:29 PM
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2018, 11:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

The burly tom padded out of the apprentices den. Soon he wouldn't even be an apprentice. He had a moon-not even left to go. A small smile was etched on the toms features in a rather surprising way. He wasn't known very well in ThunderClan. He was named Quiet for a reason. He didn't talk much, and wasn't very social. It wasn't that he was a negative cat, but rather that he felt he had so little to smile about. His family was all split up, and he found that he lacked friends who could make him smile. He had, what, two or three, maybe five friends. One best friend. That was it. Most cats just didn't want to become friends with him. They hated him for his heritage. Sometimes he wondered if ThunderClan was even a good clan. He had met a WindClan cat, at the border once. She was so nice! Though he didn't try to be nice to her, they were enemy clans, she had been nice anyway. Why weren't other cats like that?

As the tom was walking, and thinking he ran into the last cat he wanted to see. Stopping right before he tripped over her, the tom took a step back. Should I act like I didn't see her? Or should I just deal with it. She's bound to talk to me either way. Them tom seething with annoyance sat down in front of the molly. "Hello, Vixenpaw," He said, annoyed that he was the first one to speak. Maybe if I had just kept walking she would have stayed away from me! While furious on the inside the tom kept himself well composed, sitting there, staring coldly at the she-cat in front of him. Quietpaw found himself to be annoyed by few cats, they were his enemies because he felt threatened by them. With Vixenpaw it was different. She annoyed him.
A smug smile stretched across Vixenpaw’s maw. She was pleased that she’d gotten something out of him, and while it wasn’t ideal, it was certainly a start. ”Quietpaw! What a nice surprise.” There was something almost vicious about Vixenpaw’s words, her attitude, everything about her at the moment was poised and ready to act. She wasn’t going to hurt her clanmate - oh no, Vixenpaw loved her Clan! ThunderClan was her home, after all, and it wouldn’t do any good to hurt the cats she had grown up with. But there was nothing that said it was wrong to have just a little fun, was there? ”You look more grown up every time I see you. Seems like just yesterday I was lying to you about my name, doesn’t it?”

The she cat laughed it off, but she was still secretly bothered by the fact that Quietpaw had figured her out so soon. She could’ve lived for a long time as Oriolepaw, and her identity would have slowly faded away… she could’ve been a new cat, but that was an old dream at this point. She knew her attitude was bound to confuse Quietpaw, because after all… she’d never been so openly amused about her lies before. Vixenpaw just wanted a little bit of ground that she could hold onto, that she could turn into trust, that she could use for her own benefits. The problem was, Quietpaw wasn’t going to like it when he saw how whiny and bratty she could be… so Vixenpaw was going to have to figure something out, and soon, or it was going to be yet another failed plan.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:35 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @catcafe ||

Mistburr padded into camp, head held high as he carried a plump squirrel in his jaws. The silver and mousy brown tabby took his prey to the fresh kill pile, adding his own fill to the clan's food supply. Licking his jaws, he sat in the clearing, long-furred tail stretched out behind him, rather than wrapped around his paws. He wasn't hungry, at least not yet, and he always took pride in supplying for the clan and not for himself when he didn't need to. Just thinking about it put a dreamy smile on Mistburr's face, his tail tip swishing idly.

He glanced at the surrounding clan cats, all going about their own business, as they should be. Nothing exceptionally bad had happened... At least not yet. Though it was a positive that things were going well, there was a part of the scarred tom that craved some sort of action. He wanted to save some cats from the jaws of death! Whisk a maiden off of her paws before a monster from the thunderpath got to her! But nowadays, there was a sense of calm in the air. All he would be needed for, at the time being, would be hunting, patrolling and protecting. He took that as it was... At least he was able to help the clan.
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:55 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @catcafe ||

Mistburr padded into camp, head held high as he carried a plump squirrel in his jaws. The silver and mousy brown tabby took his prey to the fresh kill pile, adding his own fill to the clan's food supply. Licking his jaws, he sat in the clearing, long-furred tail stretched out behind him, rather than wrapped around his paws. He wasn't hungry, at least not yet, and he always took pride in supplying for the clan and not for himself when he didn't need to. Just thinking about it put a dreamy smile on Mistburr's face, his tail tip swishing idly.

He glanced at the surrounding clan cats, all going about their own business, as they should be. Nothing exceptionally bad had happened... At least not yet. Though it was a positive that things were going well, there was a part of the scarred tom that craved some sort of action. He wanted to save some cats from the jaws of death! Whisk a maiden off of her paws before a monster from the thunderpath got to her! But nowadays, there was a sense of calm in the air. All he would be needed for, at the time being, would be hunting, patrolling and protecting. He took that as it was... At least he was able to help the clan.
Gingerfoot padded out of the warrior's den lazily, her maw opening up in a yawn. Pointy, yellowed teeth were revealed, showing moons of battling and hunting. Her muzzle closed shut with a bit of a snap, as she looked around the camp in search of the fresh kill pile. Well, she didn't have to exactly look for it, but she was tired, and just needed a reminded of where it was. As she looked over, her heart leaped into her throat. It was Mistburr, the handsome scared tom that Gingerfoot had been eyeing for a while now, but didn't quite have the chance to talk to.

Gingerfoot hesitantly padded over to Mistburr, a bit of a spring in her step. "Mistburr! Hi, I don't think we've talked before. The name's Gingerfoot. Would you care to share some prey? I see you've just come back from hunting, hopefully you're hungry." the she-cat chuckled. She wasn't that great of a flirter, but she tried. Mistburr was strong and independent, and Gingerfoot thought she was the same. They were compatable.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:34 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @catcafe ||

Content to think by himself, Mistburr was quite surprised when he was approached by the she-cat. He whipped his head around, pale blue eyes shining as if there was a chance for action and adventure. The silvery grey tom tilted his head slightly. He'd seen this she-cat before, right? They'd never really talked before... She wasn't the kind of molly who needed saving from the clutches of a villainous cat. If anything, she was more like the rescuer than the damsel in distress, which was something Mistburr wasn't quite used to.

"Well... I think you're right. I don't remember talking to you at all!" Mistburr laughed a hearty laugh, brushing off the icebreaker as if it were just the same old conversation he had with any other familiar clan cat. He nodded once hearing her name, somewhat recognising her now. It was too bad that he didn't really know much about her, but there was always time to learn, wasn't there? The tabby tom mulled over her offer. He wasn't exactly hungry at the moment, though she did seem hopeful that he'd accept her request. Not one to turn down a fellow clan member, he eventually nodded once more in approval. "Well, I suppose I could eat something with you." He stood up, trailing towards the fresh kill pile and gesturing for her to follow.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:58 PM

Quote:
|| @catcafe ||

Content to think by himself, Mistburr was quite surprised when he was approached by the she-cat. He whipped his head around, pale blue eyes shining as if there was a chance for action and adventure. The silvery grey tom tilted his head slightly. He'd seen this she-cat before, right? They'd never really talked before... She wasn't the kind of molly who needed saving from the clutches of a villainous cat. If anything, she was more like the rescuer than the damsel in distress, which was something Mistburr wasn't quite used to.

"Well... I think you're right. I don't remember talking to you at all!" Mistburr laughed a hearty laugh, brushing off the icebreaker as if it were just the same old conversation he had with any other familiar clan cat. He nodded once hearing her name, somewhat recognising her now. It was too bad that he didn't really know much about her, but there was always time to learn, wasn't there? The tabby tom mulled over her offer. He wasn't exactly hungry at the moment, though she did seem hopeful that he'd accept her request. Not one to turn down a fellow clan member, he eventually nodded once more in approval. "Well, I suppose I could eat something with you." He stood up, trailing towards the fresh kill pile and gesturing for her to follow.
Gingerfoot's eyes lit up a bit as she followed the silver tom to the fresh kill pile, her pace quickening a bit. The dirt under her dark ginger, almost brown paws was cracked and dry, another reminder of the green-leaf's heat. She was lucky she didn't have a thick pelt. She couldn't imagine having to bear the heat through all that fur.

Gingerfoot lay near the tom, plucking a plump mouse from the fresh kill pile. She took a bite and tried to eat daintily. Can you even eat daintily? Who knows, but Gingerfoot was trying her best. After finishing chewing she gently nudged the mouse towards Mistburr with a slight purr. "So, what are your thoughts on the.. er, battles that have been going on? It's a little exhilarating, don't you think?" Gingerfoot chuckled, hoping it would strike a chord with the tom.
Old August 10th, 2018, 05:57 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @catcafe ||

Mistburr smiled at the dark ginger she-cat as she picked out their meal, and he was glad that it was only a mouse. A rather big mouse, true, but if they were sharing it would be easy enough to eat. The silver-grey tom even wondered if she'd still be hungry after their meal! He sat himself down by Gingerfoot, watching her take a bite. Ladies first, of course, and he wasn't hungry enough to need the first bite. As she nudged the mouse over, he gave a gentle purr, neck craning down as he took his own bite and nudged it back to the she-cat with his nose.

"Exhilarating? You could say that," the tom meowed with a sigh. "There's not many cats you can save in a battle... Well, besides queens, kits and elders." Even though disorganised squabble of battle was exhilarating enough for a hardened warrior, it wasn't the kind of danger and excitement he enjoyed. Battles could often feel impersonal, and in most cases instead of forming bonds through a daring rescue, you lost them in a tear between clans. WindClan must have truly hated them ever since their last battle, and Mistburr had a feeling that Passionstar still didn't want to let go of that very same fight. "I prefer faceless danger. When you fight, you know there's a soul in that cat you just hurt... But when you can save a cat from drowning, or a fall, a fire... You can actually feel good about yourself."
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
|| @catcafe ||

Mistburr smiled at the dark ginger she-cat as she picked out their meal, and he was glad that it was only a mouse. A rather big mouse, true, but if they were sharing it would be easy enough to eat. The silver-grey tom even wondered if she'd still be hungry after their meal! He sat himself down by Gingerfoot, watching her take a bite. Ladies first, of course, and he wasn't hungry enough to need the first bite. As she nudged the mouse over, he gave a gentle purr, neck craning down as he took his own bite and nudged it back to the she-cat with his nose.

"Exhilarating? You could say that," the tom meowed with a sigh. "There's not many cats you can save in a battle... Well, besides queens, kits and elders." Even though disorganised squabble of battle was exhilarating enough for a hardened warrior, it wasn't the kind of danger and excitement he enjoyed. Battles could often feel impersonal, and in most cases instead of forming bonds through a daring rescue, you lost them in a tear between clans. WindClan must have truly hated them ever since their last battle, and Mistburr had a feeling that Passionstar still didn't want to let go of that very same fight. "I prefer faceless danger. When you fight, you know there's a soul in that cat you just hurt... But when you can save a cat from drowning, or a fall, a fire... You can actually feel good about yourself."
The notion of faceless danger was quite new to Gingerfoot. Of course, it's not like she hadn't been around it, but to hear it stated so plainly made her surprised. Gingerfoot prefered the rush of battle, the blood pumping in her ears, the sounds of cats yowling and running from her, but, to each their own. She nodded before taking another bite, purring at the warm and sweet flavor of the mouse.

Gingerfoot sighes and pushed the mouse back to Mistburr, letting him finish it off. "I don't know. I mean, saving cats seems pretty fun, but I prefer real battle." She looked up at the tom and purred. "Of course, that means that I don't pay attention to other things that could put me in danger." She smiled at the tom. "Maybe you could have a chance to save me one day."
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:03 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @catcafe ||

Her reaction was one that he didn't quite understand. He could see that she was somewhat bemused by what he'd said, but she didn't challenge it. Well, perhaps she understood. He was just surprised that she didn't instantly agree with what he said. Some cats really did enjoy the rush of battle as a part of their life, and Mistburr couldn't really blame them. As long as they were fighting for the right causes, he saw no need to challenge her beliefs. The long-furred tom finished off the mouse with a few gulps, still satisfied despite his lack of hunger in the first place. Perhaps eating just made a cat feel good on its own.

"Well, I guess I can see where you're coming from." He licked his jaws, removing sinew from between his teeth and attempting to sustain the taste of the mouse. Mistburr's ears instinctively perked as she mentioned the possibility of him rescuing her, and the tom cleared his throat as he composed himself. "Of course!- Of course. No natural danger can outwit me!" He puffed out his chest with a hearty purr, tail tip flicking in the slightest.
Old August 11th, 2018, 05:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@CactusHeart
Bored, Dreamkit began to bat at her tail and give long and loud exhails of boredom. She knew how annoying it sounded, but never less, she kept doing it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
|| @catcafe ||

Her reaction was one that he didn't quite understand. He could see that she was somewhat bemused by what he'd said, but she didn't challenge it. Well, perhaps she understood. He was just surprised that she didn't instantly agree with what he said. Some cats really did enjoy the rush of battle as a part of their life, and Mistburr couldn't really blame them. As long as they were fighting for the right causes, he saw no need to challenge her beliefs. The long-furred tom finished off the mouse with a few gulps, still satisfied despite his lack of hunger in the first place. Perhaps eating just made a cat feel good on its own.

"Well, I guess I can see where you're coming from." He licked his jaws, removing sinew from between his teeth and attempting to sustain the taste of the mouse. Mistburr's ears instinctively perked as she mentioned the possibility of him rescuing her, and the tom cleared his throat as he composed himself. "Of course!- Of course. No natural danger can outwit me!" He puffed out his chest with a hearty purr, tail tip flicking in the slightest.
Gingerfoot rolled her eyes. This cat was dramatic. But she liked it. The way he held himself, composed himself reminded her of her father. She swished her tail around to her side, kicking up dust. She felt a purr rise in her throat as she watched the tom, so confident and sure of himself.

"You're cute, y'know." Gingerfoot purred, her eyes gleaming. "I bet every she-cat would love for you to save her." For some reason, the idea of Mistburr saving other cats made her feel... dissapointed, to say the least. She wanted the tom to notice her, and only her. "Every she-cat.." she mumbled, looking at the ground.
Closed Thread