Yesterday 11:36 PM

Old January 16th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw gazed at dirtfur, waiting patiently for a reply. the warrior seem distracted by something else. he suppose the death was also bothering the mentor. maybe the dirt was sad today. he paw at the dirt, the ground did seem droopy. or well mushy. it was usually like that however..? he blink, is the dirt depressed..? he raise his head, a bit surprised at being snapped at. wormpaw was quite used to it. 'personal space!' was one of his main reasons for the outbursts he guessed for most cats. wormpaw took a small step back, maybe he was invading dirtfur's space. he didn't mean to whine however.. wasn't please supposed to be a kind thing..? oh jeez, he couldn't keep up with manners. "are we learning defensive ones again then?" he questioned, brushing off the question. the lanky tom was pretty sure he wasn't a kit. kits were very much more.. rawr rather than roar. wormpaw figured it was the case, it was good to master defensive moves too. perhaps he could try adapting them to offensive ones in his free-time. that seemed nice.
Dirtfur shook his head violently, what shaken the small warrior's nerves? "Yes- no?... No! We are learning battle moves." he stuttered, clenching his eyes that are starting to hurt. "W-we... will learn.. uum." he paused, opening his eyes to see more blur! The mentor turned around, facing away from Wormpaw. "You will... learn how to gripped onto an opponent's scruff and shake them violently, making them dizzy." he slowly explained, blinking once again.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 16th, 2020, 08:37 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur shook his head violently, what shaken the small warrior's nerves? "Yes- no?... No! We are learning battle moves." he stuttered, clenching his eyes that are starting to hurt. "W-we... will learn.. uum." he paused, opening his eyes to see more blur! The mentor turned around, facing away from Wormpaw. "You will... learn how to gripped onto an opponent's scruff and shake them violently, making them dizzy." he slowly explained, blinking once again.
wormpaw quietly watched his mentor's confusion grow. he tilt his head, that-- that wasn't where he was. was dirtfur's eyes also sick? oh starclan-- was-- was the apprentice spreading the eye sickness? he brush his tail gently against the warrior's back to help his mentor figure out his location. he slowly nodded, oh that sounded useful. it seemed pretty easy. considering as long as wormpaw was fast enough, he could use his height to his advantage to grab dirtfur's scruff. "um, yes. that sounds useful, " he mew in reply. "dirtfur, pardon my uh-- bluntness.. are your eyes sick too?" he rushed out. he was too curious.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old January 16th, 2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw quietly watched his mentor's confusion grow. he tilt his head, that-- that wasn't where he was. was dirtfur's eyes also sick? oh starclan-- was-- was the apprentice spreading the eye sickness? he brush his tail gently against the warrior's back to help his mentor figure out his location. he slowly nodded, oh that sounded useful. it seemed pretty easy. considering as long as wormpaw was fast enough, he could use his height to his advantage to grab dirtfur's scruff. "um, yes. that sounds useful, " he mew in reply. "dirtfur, pardon my uh-- bluntness.. are your eyes sick too?" he rushed out. he was too curious.
Dirtfur stared blankly at the sky. He jumped as light fur touched his back. Turning around, he sees a blur figure of the apprentice. "Oh um... hey." he meowed softly and slowly, embarrassment spreads in the warrior's chest. Shock gleamed in his amber eyes. The mentor turned his face to the side. Will he lied to his apprentice? I want to be honest...
Empathy pricked in the brown tabby's pelt. He started noticing that Wormpaw's eyes were sick, making his attacks hard to... well, attack. Then he nodded, sweeping his tail on the apprentice's shoulder. "Yes. Please promise not to tell Lionstar." Dirtfur begged.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 17th, 2020, 07:21 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Dirtfur stared blankly at the sky. He jumped as light fur touched his back. Turning around, he sees a blur figure of the apprentice. "Oh um... hey." he meowed softly and slowly, embarrassment spreads in the warrior's chest. Shock gleamed in his amber eyes. The mentor turned his face to the side. Will he lied to his apprentice? I want to be honest...
Empathy pricked in the brown tabby's pelt. He started noticing that Wormpaw's eyes were sick, making his attacks hard to... well, attack. Then he nodded, sweeping his tail on the apprentice's shoulder. "Yes. Please promise not to tell Lionstar." Dirtfur begged.
wormpaw resisted to chuckle. that was definitely something mean and disrespectful. not to mention, it was his fault that his mentor's eyes were sick. he frown, would he have to be put in uh whatsyacall it? quarantine? he flashed a rare smile to his mentor, nodding. "of course not. we can still work and help the clan so it doesn't matter, " wormpaw mrrow, his eyesight wasn't as sick as dirtfur's yet at least. however as he became more and more aware of it-- he let out a helpless sigh. "hopefully shiverpetal has herbs for eye sickness, " he mumbled in a small voice. he still needed to see the damn med cat but boy, was he avoiding it.
wormpaw shrug his shoulders, "now teach me how to do that move, " he grinned before quickly shaking it off. must be serious. big bad dark lord. yeah..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old January 17th, 2020, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Dirtfur
Hazelberry bounded up to the training grounds while she casted a glance over her shoulder to make sure Wolfpaw was still in tow. "Okay!" She straightened up, shook her pelt out. "Tell me, Wolfpaw, what do you know so far?" Since he was a reassignment, she wasn't sure where they'd need to begin. "How long has it been since you were regularly training anyway?"
Old January 18th, 2020, 08:49 PM

@x ghostie

Dirtfur swore that he saw a smile from his apprentice though the dirty cat's vision must be messing with his mind now. The mentor smiled as Wormpaw decided to keep the warrior's secret. He nodded and hoped that Shiverpetal has herbs for eye sickness as well as ear disorders. But what if the medicine cat has none?
He shook his head, remembering the battle move he was meant to teach to his apprentice rather than talking about their problems. "Right...." Dirtfur meowed, pointing his nose to a open space. "Go over there." the small mentor ordered.
~~~
@Kitty Mama

Wolfpaw followed his optimistic mentor. He looked back at Hazelberry who asked the apprentice a question. "Well... I learned how to dodge an attack and how to hunt." he admitted nervously, his last mentor didn't do much training with the young tomcat. "It've been... 2 moons?" he guessed, not actually knowing how long has it been.

No no word
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Wolfpaw followed his optimistic mentor. He looked back at Hazelberry who asked the apprentice a question. "Well... I learned how to dodge an attack and how to hunt." he admitted nervously, his last mentor didn't do much training with the young tomcat. "It've been... 2 moons?" he guessed, not actually knowing how long has it been.

Her mouth could have dropped open in astonishment. "Two moons and that's what you learned?" They better have been doing some top tier, fool proof training if that's all he was walking away with. Nearing the training island, Hazelberry took that in and without warning, whipped around to aim a sheathed-claw blow at him. It was out of nowhere, but she wondered if he would still dodge it although it was unexpected.
Old January 19th, 2020, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post

Her mouth could have dropped open in astonishment. "Two moons and that's what you learned?" They better have been doing some top tier, fool proof training if that's all he was walking away with. Nearing the training island, Hazelberry took that in and without warning, whipped around to aim a sheathed-claw blow at him. It was out of nowhere, but she wondered if he would still dodge it although it was unexpected.

Wolfpaw continued padding alongside with his mentor to the Training Ground. He swore that he saw Hazelberry's mouth was about to dropped, but it didn't. He checked the surroundings, remembering the time he was out here for practice with his last mentor. Out of nowhere, he saw a paw that was about to smack the apprentice's face! Swiftly and luckily, he jumped away, dodging the swinging paw! "Hey! What was that for?" Wolfpaw growled at Hazelberry.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 19th, 2020 at 12:20 AM.
Old January 19th, 2020, 12:35 AM

Quote:

Wolfpaw continued padding alongside with his mentor to the Training Ground. He swore that he saw Hazelberry's mouth was about to dropped, but it didn't. He checked the surroundings, remembering the time he was out here for practice with his last mentor. Out of nowhere, he saw a paw that was about to smack the apprentice's face! Swiftly and luckily, he jumped away, dodging the swinging paw! "Hey! What was that for?" Wolfpaw growled at Hazelberry.
Hazelberry brightened. "Nice job!" she meowed, enthusiastic. "That was a little pre-training quiz, don't think too hard about it. Thinking won't save you in a battle anyway." She was all blows and fury in actual combat, focused solely on the moment, not thinking. What a waste of time! With a skip in her step, she moved forward at a faster clip to reach the island. "Hurry along, Wolfpaw."
Old January 19th, 2020, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post

Hazelberry brightened. "Nice job!" she meowed, enthusiastic. "That was a little pre-training quiz, don't think too hard about it. Thinking won't save you in a battle anyway." She was all blows and fury in actual combat, focused solely on the moment, not thinking. What a waste of time! With a skip in her step, she moved forward at a faster clip to reach the island. "Hurry along, Wolfpaw."
The little apprentice growled and dug his claws in the marshy grass. What if Wolfpaw didn't missed and got hit by the paw? With a mumble of unknowable words, he sprint to his mentor to catch.

No no word