Today 04:55 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:47 AM

Old March 7th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

A sleek black she cat with a white chest stalked around the border watching some of the commotion
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:04 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

[QUOTE=Jaymist/Ravenkit;193837]The tom know as Death saw him
"Hello?"
he asked him. He looked at him and frowned.
"You look cold. Come on, ill bring you to my camp." he purred.
Even though his name was Death, He was friendly. He didnt want to be a weakling and he chose this clan. He beleived in Starclan but not in the Dark Forest.
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle looked quizzically at the cat before him. This cat must be from the Dusk Syndicate and so far gave off no implication of aggression. Never the less Needle unsheathed his claws and razed his hackles slightly in a sign of "Don't you dare try and pull anything on me." He was cold however and rather hungry too. So he cleared his throat and replied "I presume you are from the Dusk Syndicate and if so I come here on the implication of joining your group. I wish to speak with the commander as soon as possible in hopes that I may join your ranks." His voice always gave off a slight hiss no matter on what terms he spoke and he hoped that in this situation his peculiar speech wouldn't be taken offensively. He inclined his head respectively and adverted his gaze slightly in a sign of non-aggression for he wanted to be on good terms with the Dusk Syndicate should they decided to let him join.

Link to where I have my character sheet for Needle: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4728
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Your dream come true

The she cat looked at the commotion,"Hello there I'm Flower!" She called from a tree, she smirked kindly
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
The she cat looked at the commotion,"Hello there I'm Flower!" She called from a tree, she smirked kindly
Needle twitched his ears in mild agitation. He did not like being interrupted when discussing important matters or discussing anything in general. He wasn't the most socially adept cat as he rarely if ever spoke to another cat except to either tell them to go away or ask if he could briefly hunt around the area. He burst out into the strange maniacal laugh he always did when he was upset, angry, or excited. His disturbing cackle abruptly cut off as he whipped his head around to hiss at the she-cat through his Cheshire grin and stared up at her with a deranged and predatory stare. "Hey miss, would you be so kind as to not interrupt me when I'm clearly in an important conversation?" he asked in an unnaturally cheery voice. Then like flicking a switch, all traces of joking left his face and he glared at the she-cat with dangerous green eyes. "If you do that again I might come up there and swipe out your tongue so you can't interrupt me again" he stated flatly.
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle twitched his ears in mild agitation. He did not like being interrupted when discussing important matters or discussing anything in general. He wasn't the most socially adept cat as he rarely if ever spoke to another cat except to either tell them to go away or ask if he could briefly hunt around the area. He burst out into the strange maniacal laugh he always did when he was upset, angry, or excited. His disturbing cackle abruptly cut off as he whipped his head around to hiss at the she-cat through his Cheshire grin and stared up at her with a deranged and predatory stare. "Hey miss, would you be so kind as to not interrupt me when I'm clearly in an important conversation?" he asked in an unnaturally cheery voice. Then like flicking a switch, all traces of joking left his face and he glared at the she-cat with dangerous green eyes. "If you do that again I might come up there and swipe out your tongue so you can't interrupt me again" he stated flatly.
The she cat recoiled,"I'm sorry!" She apologized backing away, she didn't like when cats yelled at her and she was going to say something else but didn't,"Rude much!" She muttered walking away her tail flicking, she couldn't believe that he did that,"He didn't even say my name, my name is not miss!" She hissed half to herself, she came upon a creek, she wadded in and the coolness of the water soothed her thought
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:55 PM

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
After the she-cat known as Flower left the area Needle turned back towards Death and cleared his throat. "I apologize for the distraction from our conversation. Back to business then shall we?" He purred. He sat back on his haunches ruffled his short fur to try and keep out the biting wind.
Old March 8th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

[QUOTE=ChameweonRainbow;193876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
The tom know as Death saw him
"Hello?"
he asked him. He looked at him and frowned.
"You look cold. Come on, ill bring you to my camp." he purred.
Even though his name was Death, He was friendly. He didnt want to be a weakling and he chose this clan. He beleived in Starclan but not in the Dark Forest.
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle looked quizzically at the cat before him. This cat must be from the Dusk Syndicate and so far gave off no implication of aggression. Never the less Needle unsheathed his claws and razed his hackles slightly in a sign of "Don't you dare try and pull anything on me." He was cold however and rather hungry too. So he cleared his throat and replied "I presume you are from the Dusk Syndicate and if so I come here on the implication of joining your group. I wish to speak with the commander as soon as possible in hopes that I may join your ranks." His voice always gave off a slight hiss no matter on what terms he spoke and he hoped that in this situation his peculiar speech wouldn't be taken offensively. He inclined his head respectively and adverted his gaze slightly in a sign of non-aggression for he wanted to be on good terms with the Dusk Syndicate should they decided to let him join.

Link to where I have my character sheet for Needle: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4728

(also meet me in tge dusk Synidcate territory. Ill be there. I may be on later cuz i have to go to school. , . )
@Cham
"Ok. I wont pull anything, only if you dont." He said. He saw the shecat and smiled. "Thats flower. She can be annoying but cute when she wants. "He purred. "Come. I will bring you to out camp. " He said. He flicked his tail and padded away. He looked over his shoulder to see if he was following.

@Lilly
Cloudpaw wriggled around on the other cat. He threw his claw on the black toms face.

The tom got offl He looked at him and grabbed his scruff. He dragged him away.

Cloudpaw writhered and hissed. He couldnt get free. "Help!" he wailed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 8th, 2017 at 06:36 AM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:19 AM

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle got up and padded after the cat named Death. His eyes darted always searching for any possible threats.
-to the Dusk Syndicate territory-

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

(OK)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 10th, 2017, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

{ @Slash-GNR }
Kovu had returned to the border, his father now back and his mother now happy-ish. He looked around, remembering the time as a kit when he saw Gingerkit. He wondered if she was still here, but then again... That was moons ago. The mischief they got into, including the run from badgers (and the fact they were almost killed) only made his 'staying away from the border' harder. He was a lean, slender, dark russet tom, and he had long fur around his neck like a mane. He padded around, looking, his eyes filled with some sadness. He decided to do something stupid. "G-Ginger...?" he called.