Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jinxflare was knocked back down, but her hind legs kicked out furiously in attempt to block his incoming attack. Although she barely missed as his claws dug into her flank and she grunted in frustration. With swift movements, the young feline swiped upwards towards him, aiming for his face again. "Starclan doesn't exist in a world where evil thrives!" she yowled, giving the apprentice one hard blow.

"Intimidating is basically seeing an enemy!" he snarled "Because foxes are our enemies! he hissed through gritted teeth as a blow to his muzzle scored long scratches. Crimson welled on his white fur around his face and rage merely fueled him more. He lunged back at the warrior, claws outstretched, ready to bowl him over if it meant throwing this cat to the ground.

"Good always exists, even among the darkest evils." Burrpaw could now see there was no changing this she-cat's mind. He threw all his weight toward her, only to be knocked backwards by Jinxflare's attack. He flexed his jaw, feeling blood fill his mouth as the wound welled up with crimson. A deep gouge ran from his chin up to his lower lip. He spat the blood out, staining the ground pink. "Good will win," he murmured, staring at the ground where the blood was spat. His head snapped up, pupils dilated in rage. "Good always wins!" He yowled, lunging at her, meaning to use the move he had on his mentor and grab her scruff.

Frostedflight hissed, dodging the attack, but getting a deep gouge on his shoulder. "Being intimidated and seeing one as an enemy are two different things!" He growled, ducking his head and lunging forward at the larger tom, throwing his weight into the attack, hoping to slaw into his chest and knock him off balance.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Rasberrybubble nodded to her apprentice," Fight where you please."

Monsterpaw burst out of nowhere," Starclan and the Darkforest don't belongin war, but let's did them of the evilness...!" she started pointing out evil cats with her tail ( was banned by Blazing about 3 moons ago)

Open...

Rasberrybubble will fight on Blazingnight's side mainly because she feels startled and confused, she'll probably attack anyone she wants too.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 14th, 2016 at 08:04 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:45 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Applepaw gave out a large snarl, amber orbs glaring at the Skyclan Cats. Starclan? What nonsense. She growled, looking for an pathetic Starclan Follower to come at her, as her tail swished back and forth angrily. The molly wanted to tear flesh, to give a death to one of the Skyclan Cats, to prove, that they were wrong, that they had no power in her clan, that they were just a pathetic bunch of rogues who have a will of pathetic dead cats. "Come at me, Starclan Lovers, let me show you the power of Shadowclan!" She yowled confidently, eyes glaring like sharp daggers. Applepaw gave a smirk, challenging the Skyclan Cats to face off against the sharp and rather vicious apprentice.
-
Doepaw felt a huff escape her maw as she stalked into the camp with her clanmates, eyes still shining with the same hope, she knew this would work out in the end, nothing would stop her from reforming all the clans, with the clan to help all, Skyclan. She knew of the history of her poor clan, but that didn't matter right now, this clan had a terrible leader, and needed alot of help. She knew what to expect of the Dark Forest Followers, ambitious, deadly, cruel and evil, those qualities needed to be gone, and Doepaw meant gone. The cream and brown tabby whipped around to cautiously, eyes sparking with worry if she would survive this battle or not, her fears were close, and that frightened the Skyclan Apprentice.
-
( Blizzardpaw will not be in this battle due to being a new apprentice. )
( Both Open! Applepaw will be killed during the battle,
so you may just be a simple opponent, or the cat who kills her. )
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)
Redpool glanced around, not moving. Who do these cats think they are? Barging in here, speaking of StarClan and attacking us? the gray tabby tom thought indignantly, standing up and looking around, his red furred ears flicking to and fro as he glared at anyone, waiting to be challenged.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:48 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Sharppaw and Shypaw tilted their heads and signed, the newly made apprenticed looked at eachother and shrugged
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Open)
Redpool glanced around, not moving. Who do these cats think they are? Barging in here, speaking of StarClan and attacking us? the gray tabby tom thought indignantly, standing up and looking around, his red furred ears flicking to and fro as he glared at anyone, waiting to be challenged.
Cucumberpickle snarled,"Who do you support?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Missed. The thoughts echoed in his mind, his green hues following the females awkward side leap, his body continuing forward before landing on the ground, immediately putting him at a slight advantage, but that didn't matter to him, he simply dismissed it because thinking about it wouldn't help. You just had to spring back.
Sliding along the ground, he immediately attempted to get back up, to regain his position in battle, but she had recovered before him and was already launching at his side. Just as he regained his footing and was getting ready to stand, he was bowled over, the striped she-cat slamming into his side, causing a breath of air to whoosh out of him, feeling teeth sink into his upper arm while his own claws roughly sunk into her flank, hooking into as deep as he could before latching his jaws onto any part of her leg that he could, though more likely the upper part. Feeling her claws sink into his back, he bit harder and muffled out a yowl of pain, now battering at her with his hind legs at lightning speed, hitting wherever he could and doing this in order to cause her to let go as he felt the pain flood his system. He needed to get rid of her advantage or else he'd surely lose this fight, no matter how much of an optimist he was, he knew that he needed to get the upper paw.
She squeezed her eyes shut against the fury of claws. There were teeth piercing her leg, trying to get ahold of her. Above that though was the claws hooked in her flank and the swiping of his back ones. She snarled in frustration, and brung her hind legs up to her chest in an instant. The pain was from his claws needed relief, so she pushed off her back legs. Digging the hind paws' claws she sprang away from him. Though she landed unsteady and stumbled for a moment to regain her balance. She could feel blood running on her side and leg, though the feeling of the slick and warm liquid only motivated her more. She wanted to see more of it, feel more of it, she was the stronger one here and she would make him pay for tress passing. Her golden eyes were filled with a fire of ruby and gold. They landed on the leader once more, her desire for power and to prove herself better then most burning deep in her chest. Though she didn't understand. She wanted to satiate her curiosities towards this group as she killed them off.
"Why are you here, doing this?" She growled at him as she waited for his ext attack. Her sides heaved with the effort to regain a steady breath. Her usually perfectly groomed pelt was matting with mud and blood, ruffled all her fur the wrong way as they had tussled. Her tail cracked back and forth unhappily as she stared down her opponent.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash pinned Brokenpaw down as he exited the apprentices den,"Whose side are you on?" He hissed

@starfall

You know you want to....
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Cuddle Lord

The screams and shriek of battle was once more all mapledash could hear, his own heart thumping out of his chest as he clawed at the ennemy, never locking with any of them as they were tackled by other opponents. He was getting further and further in the caterwaul of claws and teeth, clawing at his ennemy's flank and never stopping his motions, preventing any ennemy to pin him down for a deadly blow. He stayed near grousestar in case anything went wrong with the leader. He had nine lives, but you are never too carefull, who knows how many he lost already?
( @chancey Anytime you want to attack me.)

~~~~

Willowpaw came into the clearing and realised what was going on. "We're attacked??" he exclaimed, maplepaw right behind him as they came back from their trip. This was absolutely not what he had expected to find when they got back. Who even WERE these cats? He gave a worried look at maplepaw behind him before looking back at the chaos going on. Should they go? Should they hide? Should they fight? He wasn't sure of what to do, but with maplepaw behind him, he didn't want to coward this out. "I'm going to ask what's going on!" he told her before running in the battle with his clanmates. He stopped near the nursery, where two warriors were protecting the entrance. "What's going on?" he asked the cats in a hurry, looking everywhere around him in case some cat leaped at them.
(Open for anyone)
( @Brooklyn Tree )

~~~~

Mistgaze couldn't stand how noisy this had gotten, all the cats fighting were giving him a headache. He looked around the unknown cats and realised some of them were simple apprentices. -how convenient- he thought as he approached the apprentice he chose as his target. -They will never see it comming- He crept along the edge of the clearing, circling the apprentice like prey, and when he was behind the unsuspecting inexperienced warrior, he leaped, aiming for an easy victim. "You chose the wrong clan to attack, flea-pelts!" he snarled as he jumped, claws outstretched.
( @Lonestar23 I will hold my promise, don't worry.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 14th, 2016 at 08:17 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

He'd learned the truth, and surely wasn't happy about it. Russetswirl had come from Riverclan, where he'd witnessed Bucknight's death and his sister, Thornfrost's removal from her position. Apparently, he was a murderer, and Blazingnight was guilty of treason against her leader and deputy- at least, that's what he was told by... well, another cat. It wasn't exactly the most trustworthy thing he'd ever heard, but he couldn't deny something backed up by Halestorm, the former deputy of the clan- Finchfeather most likely had been telling the truth when they bumped into each other on the way. That was why he was here- to help dethrone another cat from their position, one who'd been a traitor her entire leadership. Blazingnight, correct? Gosh, let's hope this works. Arriving right behind the Skyclan cats, him and a few others from the liberated Riverclan were ready to help out in any way they could. "Shadowclan- get ready for freedom." He breathed quietly, his attitude having gotten quite a bit more responsible ever since his confrontation with Thornfrost during the battle of Riverclan. He'd learned something, the idea of not having to believe everything he heard- to question things, and fight for what was truly right- in this case, it was Starclan. Bunching up his limbs as his eyes scanned the clearing quickly, Russetswirl leaped into the fray of battle, claws slightly unsheathed as the tom seemed to be slightly unnerved about the idea of hurting others- but it was in order to protect more innocent lives from the leadership of a so-called tyrant. He couldn't let his guard down for a second, and only had one thing on his mind- we're going to win, and we're going to show mercy. We're going to make it, and we can free this clan without total decimation, at least- we just need to get her to step down. He was finally ready to fight.
@Ever

Last edited by Fel; December 14th, 2016 at 08:28 PM.
Closed Thread