Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:09 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:10 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:57 AM
Duskleaf art!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2022, 02:13 PM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Anytime is flower crown time[Event- Open for All Ranks!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintkit let Lilyleaf's mouth place the newly built flower crown on her head and blushed under her fur at her compliment. But inside, she felt secretly pleased that she liked her new appearance. She took some steps back and silently headed to the closest mirror of water, then bent down and glanced at her reflection. She looked colorful, and the sight of fresh flowers gave her peace. I like it...

Before losing herself in thoughts again, she turned and made sure to thank Lilyleaf before she returned to her own business. "Thank.. thank you." she tried to reply with a steady voice from afar.
"No problem!" LilyLeaf replied to her kit. "I can help you make another one if you want? Maybe we can match?" She asked

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old September 25th, 2022, 09:16 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintkit (she/her)

A crown for Lilyleaf? Mintkit would've never guessed she would wear a crown, too. The thought of going around the clearing together with flowers on their head was... weird, but she welcomed it. Slowly, she gazed at her and replied with a silent nod, then followed her mother to the vine pile and the flower's. This one will be bigger than mine, because my head is smaller... But she waited to choose any flower, and instead began staring at Lilyleaf. Maybe she would pick up what she wanted, without needing her help.

[ @--ThunderTEA-- ]
Old September 26th, 2022, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Mintkit (she/her)

A crown for Lilyleaf? Mintkit would've never guessed she would wear a crown, too. The thought of going around the clearing together with flowers on their head was... weird, but she welcomed it. Slowly, she gazed at her and replied with a silent nod, then followed her mother to the vine pile and the flower's. This one will be bigger than mine, because my head is smaller... But she waited to choose any flower, and instead began staring at Lilyleaf. Maybe she would pick up what she wanted, without needing her help.

[ @--ThunderTEA-- ]
"Which flowers should I pick?" She asked MintKit.

Old September 28th, 2022, 12:03 PM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by --ThunderTEA-- View Post
"Which flowers should I pick?" She asked MintKit.
Mintkit (she/her)

Which flowers? I don't know. And she didn't know why she would let her choose, but she found it pleasing. Her blue eyes scanned the pile of different flowers in search of something that would tell her... anything.
Milkkit threw sideways a casual glance at Lilyleaf, observing briefly her expression and the colors on her fur. She wasn't very colorful, just like her daughter, but her smile was always evident and she was never afraid to show her cheerful mood.

She turned back her gaze to the pile and spotted a species she had never seen before near the river. Three white petals, with shades of pink and touches of yellow. They carried bright, powdery nectar and its scent was delicate, but sweet. Mintkit grabbed its tiny stem in her mouth and turned to her mother, to show her what she'd found. When Lilyleaf seemed pleased by her choice, she lowered her head and left it gently on the ground by her paws. "It's.. like you." Then, she stepped back and sat down to signal that she'd rather let Lilyleaf pick he rest of the flowers. Mintkit thought that it was fair this way, and she wouldn't find anything else like the flower she had just found among the others.
Old September 28th, 2022, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Mintkit (she/her)

Which flowers? I don't know. And she didn't know why she would let her choose, but she found it pleasing. Her blue eyes scanned the pile of different flowers in search of something that would tell her... anything.
Milkkit threw sideways a casual glance at Lilyleaf, observing briefly her expression and the colors on her fur. She wasn't very colorful, just like her daughter, but her smile was always evident and she was never afraid to show her cheerful mood.

She turned back her gaze to the pile and spotted a species she had never seen before near the river. Three white petals, with shades of pink and touches of yellow. They carried bright, powdery nectar and its scent was delicate, but sweet. Mintkit grabbed its tiny stem in her mouth and turned to her mother, to show her what she'd found. When Lilyleaf seemed pleased by her choice, she lowered her head and left it gently on the ground by her paws. "It's.. like you." Then, she stepped back and sat down to signal that she'd rather let Lilyleaf pick he rest of the flowers. Mintkit thought that it was fair this way, and she wouldn't find anything else like the flower she had just found among the others.
"i love it, sweetheart!" LilyLeaf said then nodded at her signal. She picked some purple and white ones. She then weaved together a crown and added the flowers. "ill you put it on my head?" he asked her kit.

Old September 29th, 2022, 11:09 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
"i love it, sweetheart!" LilyLeaf said then nodded at her signal. She picked some purple and white ones. She then weaved together a crown and added the flowers. "ill you put it on my head?" he asked her kit.
Mintkit (she/her)

The flower crowns Lilyleaf had managed to create were prettier than Mintkit could've imagined. She really hoped she would be as skilled as her one day, but for now having such a precious gift was all that really mattered.
The kit nodded softly with curious eyes, then picked the crown up with her mouth and waited for her mother to lower her head, so that she could reach it. She paid particular attention when she placed it around one of her ears. Is this how she should wear it? She eyed dubiously the decoration for a few moments, but Lilyleaf straightened up before she could do any more adjustments.
Mintkit's blue eyes searched for the she-cat's expression trying to decipher her feelings, but Lilyleaf was still smiling.
Old September 29th, 2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Mintkit (she/her)

The flower crowns Lilyleaf had managed to create were prettier than Mintkit could've imagined. She really hoped she would be as skilled as her one day, but for now having such a precious gift was all that really mattered.
The kit nodded softly with curious eyes, then picked the crown up with her mouth and waited for her mother to lower her head, so that she could reach it. She paid particular attention when she placed it around one of her ears. Is this how she should wear it? She eyed dubiously the decoration for a few moments, but Lilyleaf straightened up before she could do any more adjustments.
Mintkit's blue eyes searched for the she-cat's expression trying to decipher her feelings, but Lilyleaf was still smiling.
LilyLeaf noticed her daughter's look. "I think I like it in this position!" She said and smiled.

Old October 1st, 2022, 06:04 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
LilyLeaf noticed her daughter's look. "I think I like it in this position!" She said and smiled.
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit smiled softly at Lilyleaf's reaction, realizing just now how she had enjoyed this afternoon's pastime. She was already imagining her reflection in the water, looking forward to see her face surrounded by colorful flowers. Her whiskers twitched in curiosity, and her paws prickled in eagerness as she turned to the river where the flow was slow enough to look herself on the water surface.

She felt pleased. Maybe it was good that it hadn't been Petuniafire to teach her, but her own mother. Mintkit admitted to herself that the time spent with Lilyleaf had been a very good own, and hoped that Riverclan would host more events like this one in the future.
Before padding away to the stream, she blinked gratefully at her mother and warmth spread through her as she received another lovingly gaze from her.

[ The rp can be closed with your reply! ]