by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:29 PM

Old January 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring halted at her words and turned to face her as she darted away and towards a tree. There was a scrawny crow perched on one of the lower branches. Foxspring merely gave an eye roll, assuming what she was about to do. Why do apprentices always look for praise? They need to learn to live without it, he thought bitterly to himself as his gaze rested on the smaller she-cat. The warrior merely hoped she wouldn't fall from the tree and injure herself, he didn't want to be the one responsible for that. There wasn't a way he could manage his temper if he were.
Web paw landed on the tree easily and crept toward the crow.she was almost able to touch it's tail when the brand's cracked.it dropped an inch and the crow shot up in alarm.
what was that? she thought pricking her ears and lifting her head.suddenly the branch fell and she tried despretly to grab at the tree.with no success she pointed toward the ground and the branch landed on her back.I can't feel my back legs! she clawed despretly at the fuzzy ground.now that she noticed it,every thing was fuzzy.she screched in pain trying to claw herself free with only her front legs
why was I so stupid? she thought.her claws dug deep in the ground and she felt blood intill nher feeling on her lower spine suddenly stopped.she wretched her self free and lay on the ground claws flexing trying to keep Frome yowling.

Last edited by Static; January 14th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Web paw landed on the tree easily and crept toward the crow.she was almost able to touch it's tail when the brand's cracked.it dropped an inch and the crow shot up in alarm.
what was that? she thought pricking her ears and lifting her head.suddenly the branch fell and she tried despretly to grab at the tree.with no success she pointed toward the ground and the branch landed on her back.I can't feel my back legs! she clawed despretly at the fuzzy ground.now that she noticed it,every thing was fuzzy.she screched in pain trying to claw herself free with only her front legs
why was I so stupid? she thought.her claws dug deep in the ground and she felt blood intill nher feeling on her lower spine suddenly stopped.she wretched her self free and lay on the ground claws flexing trying to keep Frome yowling.
Foxspring winced at the crack, knowing what was about to happen now. "You were foolish!" he yowled getting to his paws as the branch fell and the apprentice tumbled to the ground. With quick steps, he stood over the apprentice and the branch, nudging it slightly to free her from it's weight. "You okay?" he asked calmly after her screech quieted and she stayed quiet. Why wasn't she yowling? Wasn't she in the least bit of pain? Foxspring looked at her face, it was screwed up in pain and her claws were flexing. He was right, she was in pain after that tumble.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 14th, 2017, 06:50 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Foxspring winced at the crack, knowing what was about to happen now. "You were foolish!" he yowled getting to his paws as the branch fell and the apprentice tumbled to the ground. With quick steps, he stood over the apprentice and the branch, nudging it slightly to free her from it's weight. "You okay?" he asked calmly after her screech quieted and she stayed quiet. Why wasn't she yowling? Wasn't she in the least bit of pain? Foxspring looked at her face, it was screwed up in pain and her claws were flexing. He was right, she was in pain after that tumble.
Web paw closed her eyes trying to ignore the pain
"I'm sorry!" She said between gasp.her eyes where closed and she barley looked causious.the only sign she was alive was the rapid rise and fall of her chest.she looked exhausted and in pain
Old January 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Web paw closed her eyes trying to ignore the pain
"I'm sorry!" She said between gasp.her eyes where closed and she barley looked causious.the only sign she was alive was the rapid rise and fall of her chest.she looked exhausted and in pain
Foxspring suddenly felt really awkward, he wasn't sure what to do in this situation. His instincts told him to leave and find help, although he also wanted to stay and see if she recovered since he also didn't want to be held accountable for what had happened. For all any cat knew, he allowed the she-cat to climb then fall. He was in charge of the annoying apprentice and now he was stuck with an injured, unconscious one. His pelt began to prickle uneasily and he glanced around wondering if there was a nearby patrol that would help him and Webpaw.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 14th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

Foxspring suddenly felt really awkward, he wasn't sure what to do in this situation. His instincts told him to leave and find help, although he also wanted to stay and see if she recovered since he also didn't want to be held accountable for what had happened. For all any cat knew, he allowed the she-cat to climb then fall. He was in charge of the annoying apprentice and now he was stuck with an injured, unconscious one. His pelt began to prickle uneasily and he glanced around wondering if there was a nearby patrol that would help him and Webpaw.
{Badger to the rescue! Lol}
It wasn't uncommon for Badgersong to go out on a patrol by himself, though it was considered more of a walk than a patrol by others, he liked to call it a patrol. He just liked to make sure everything was fine in the territory, make sure that there were no intruders, that there were no badgers or foxes or anything else. And make sure that none of his clanmates were injured because even though they could be highly annoying and immature most of the time, he truly did care about them, he cared about everyone in the clan because he was a loyal Shadowclan warrior and would be till his death.
And so the black and white tom with the long scar along his shoulder made his way through the territory, as alert as ever and constantly pulling in the scents around him until he found one that he recognized, Foxspring, his closest friend. While a smile didn't appear upon his lips, a feeling of happiness did well through the tom as he caught the scent of his friend and immediately changed course so that he could possibly meet up with him. It didn't take very long for Badgersong to find the fox colored tom and padded up with a brisk, low purr.
"Greetings Foxspring, long time no see." Meowed the tom in his low voice, focusing on his friend before for some strange reason, his gaze was drawn to the figure that the other tom was by. The black and white tom blinked in surprise as he looked at the unconscious body before looking back at the other warrior.
"What's going on here? Is this your apprentice?" There was a faint urgency in his voice, but the senior warrior was good at remaining calm in these sort of situations.
"Come on, lets get her to Kestrelberry." Immediately, without waiting for an answer, he began to shift about so that he could help carry the apprentice with his good shoulder.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Skybird
{Sorry for the late response}
Sheepface pushed her way through the tunnel and out to the territory, swiftly padding away from the clan, wanting to get away from all the noise. The white feline let out a sigh and stopped, her green hues flickered with exhaustion and joy, as long as she was out here she'd hunt, help her clan, even if she was only able to bring back a small morsel. She lifted her maw and began to drink in the scents around her, trying to sniff out something that smelled of rat or maybe a mouse. After a few moments she let out another sigh and flicked her tail tip, annoyed with the fact that she couldn't find anything "It is Leaf-Bare, there is a little chance of catching something, especially at this time of night." she huffed, looking up at the star filled sky, amazement and wonder danced in her eyes, she was star struck by its beauty, white lights littered across the black backdrop, a few shooting stars illuminated the sky, taking the mollys breath away.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Shudderkit purrs "R u my new mommy now?" she asks sounding more like a normal kit instead of the evil careless cat
"Well, that depends...who are your parents? Are they nice to you? Because unless something was wrong, you wouldn't have just run away like that..."
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:05 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash stayed in the forest,'I hope I get chosen to go to the gathering!' He thought to himself,flicking his tail in excitement,his green hues scanning the woods,he stood up and looked for his mate,"Stormshudder!" He called @Cedar

//

Darkblaze pricked his ears,he hadn't been on a gathering in a while,he laid near the camp,his usual spot,you would find him there anytime.His gaze shot around the forest,looking for something to do
[Open]

//

Ashfall ran out of the warriors den for some reason,he was really active,probably that weird plant he ate,now,he was running around the pines,breathing quickly
[Open XD]

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; January 15th, 2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Well, that depends...who are your parents? Are they nice to you? Because unless something was wrong, you wouldn't have just run away like that..."
Shudderkit looks down "I told u I never knew my parents and I assume they r dead." she mewls

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Skybird
{Sorry for the late response}
Sheepface pushed her way through the tunnel and out to the territory, swiftly padding away from the clan, wanting to get away from all the noise. The white feline let out a sigh and stopped, her green hues flickered with exhaustion and joy, as long as she was out here she'd hunt, help her clan, even if she was only able to bring back a small morsel. She lifted her maw and began to drink in the scents around her, trying to sniff out something that smelled of rat or maybe a mouse. After a few moments she let out another sigh and flicked her tail tip, annoyed with the fact that she couldn't find anything "It is Leaf-Bare, there is a little chance of catching something, especially at this time of night." she huffed, looking up at the star filled sky, amazement and wonder danced in her eyes, she was star struck by its beauty, white lights littered across the black backdrop, a few shooting stars illuminated the sky, taking the mollys breath away.
Skybird slowly passed by Sheepface, having been in the territory. The molly stopped near the other warrior, being quiet just in case she startled her. "The night sky is beautiful, huh?" she asked as she stared up at it through the tops of the trees with shimmering eyes, the senior warrior was still fascinated by the shimmering lights in the sky that represented their ancestors in some way. Her tail was low to the ground as she let it softly swish in a passive manner. Her medium length fur was dusted with the small amounts of snow that had made it past the thick canopy of trees that lied in ShadowClan's territory, showing that she had been out here for a small while.