“Let’s Get Ready.” [...
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: October Gathering

Skyfeather glared at the tom. "Just as long as you don't hurt Cherrydaw-" He broke off as the she-cat grabbed his tail in her jaws and yanked. She's so smart. He thought. The WindClan tom remained where he was. He didn't want to make any movement and distract Cherrydawn. Skyfeather crouched there, prepared to attack if needed.

@Constellation

Character Site

Old October 26th, 2017, 01:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil @Rubinaito @Zero to Hero (if you wanna stalk or have Surge jump into when he dies Blazing's losing another life since he was weak)
Blazingstar's golden hues widened as he landed in the crowd of cats below the Seastones. The gathering had broke out into a massive fight. The Dusk Syndicate had attacked them. It wasn't expected and the leaders didn't know how to react right away, but they did. The ginger tom launched himself into battle immediately. He could feel the power in his swipes weakening. It wasn't too long ago he had lost a life and that strength hadn't fully returned yet. This fight wasn't going to end well for the Windclan leader. He knew they'd be targeting the leaders and deputies before the warriors so he was prepared. The Commander wouldn't win this fight if it was the last thing Blazingstar did.

As he swiped his way through the crowd, an Egyptian Mau caught his attention. This feline was larger and clearly powerful, but Blazingstar didn't register that as he shot forward at the tom. The leader slid towards his legs, hoping to knock the Dusk Syndicate cat off his feet before making any more moves.
The Egyptian Mau had been very eager to come along to this fight, or at least he was on the inside. The fighter was willing to do anything that would help him take his mind off his problems, and killing was high on that list. Hades would have absolutely no mercy during this battle. Killing was what he lived for. It was what he had been trained to do. Chances were, he would have a little bit of mercy, but that would only be for the sake of toying around with his victims. Yes, he called them victims. He had enough confidence in himself that he called them victims, rather than enemies or opponents.
As the commander gave the signal, Hades streamed down with his fellow Dusk Syndicate fighters and darted through the crowd. The tom wouldn't usually have a grin on his face, but today he did. When he did have a grin, it was when his claws were sinking into the throats of his victims. Yet here he was, not even close to killing and already smiling. Anyone who knew him well would be shocked to see him like this. But no one was shocked, only because no one knew him well. The tom didn't allow anyone to get too close to him.
Hades stood amongst the fighting cats, not moving and staring around him. He made it look like he wasn't aware of what was happening around him. He was scanning the crowd closely, looking for someone who he might like to fight. His gaze flickered up to the stones where he had remembered seeing the clan leaders perched upon them. Perhaps he could go for one of them. Oh yes, it would be glorious if he could snatch away the life of a leader. He made his way towards the stones. Although the leaders had all already jumped off to fight amongst their clanmates, he still headed in that direction. He had memorised what the leaders looked like from earlier so he would know what they looked like if he managed to come across them.
His stroll was suddenly cut short as a ginger tom cat suddenly came into view. He was darting straight at him and Hades found his legs moving only at the last second. Fur skimmed his legs but he was safe as he moved to the side. For a moment, he stood still and blinked as he registered what had just happened. He quickly became more focused and he looked at the tom in front of him. He recognised him to be one of the leaders. He didn't know which one it was but he remembered seeing him on the rock. The grin that had been wiped off by the WindClan leader quickly came back as he noticed how his prey had come running right into his paws. "And what might your name be?" Hades asked, acting as though he would towards a kit and tiled his head to the side. He didn't wait for an answer as he suddenly shot his right paw forward, aiming a blow at the tom's left shoulder.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 26th, 2017, 06:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
*cough*
ummm
I explained how picky I would be about this and um
you just power rped x_x blue didn't have a chance to react and your blow automatically landed
I didn't I described that she attempted to do this...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:05 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox was panting,and was debating wether or not he should start to find his real target again.He took a cautious step away,and wasent sure if he could finish the fight when his side was bleeding bravely along with scratches on his back and other places.He watched her before darting for her again,but this time,he ran past her.
The she-cat looked at Fox curiously, her eyes lighting with a hint of curiosity. Why were the DS cats fightingso hard to disband the clans? As he took a step away, relief shone through Shallowskip's release of breath, sag of her shoulders, and relief in her bright gaze. He had put up a good fight! She was impressed, despite herself.
"You're good," she meowed as he ran past her. It was such a spur of-the-moment decision that she wasn't sure if he had even heard her.
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

(Open for more apprentices)
Trappaw looked around the clearing, seeing all the cats fighting. The Tom was a bit surprised that there was a battle at a gathering. How could the Dusk Syndicate attack us at a gathering? Trappaw looked around the clearing, spotting Nettlepaw standing in shock. He ran over to the young she-cat.

Nettlepaw looked over at Trappaw noticing that her friend was coming towards her. "Trappaw!" cried Nettlepaw as he got to her. She starred at him with relief. "Oh good. A cat I know." meowed Nettlepaw. She looked around her, trying to dodge any cat who ran into her.

(Bump)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 27th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:36 AM

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

Rosethorn was frozen, watching her former friends and family attack those who had taken her in, trusted her; the cat looked around, seeking out the one cat she cared the most for, her gaze landing on Blazingstar. A chill ran down her spine, horror rushing through her as she saw Hades, his paw striking Blazingstar in the shoulder. A strangled gasp was ripped from her throat, and the former Dusk Syndicate feline surged forward in an attempt to get to Blazingstar; however, the duo was further away than she had thought, and she had to fight her way through clan cats and syndicate cats alike, squeezing through all sorts of felines. Her head began to throb, with all the yowls and screams, but she continued to fight through it. "Blazingstar!" She gasped out, yet she was still too far for him to hear her.
Old October 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was no surprise that Honeythistle thought of himself as one of superiority. Everything about him, he felt was rather different, unique from all other Toms. From the color of his fur to his tail tip. Even the diagonal scar that separated his face into two, like it was some kind of puzzle. If he seen himself as a one of a kind, his mates should had seen the same, so he had not noticed thebstifled laughter that Cloudstrike held in when he was admiring his tail. Afterwards, he simply hummed his agreement towards his company, still keeping ansteady gaze on his feathery end point. When, he laid his across his paws, he stared ahead to try to find Rosenose. Honeythistle had wished he left the new Queen back in Shadowclan so she could be with their kits. She didn't need to be at the gathering. He stretched his neck, hoping to catch a small glimspe of her ahead. The more she appeared invisible, the more frustrated the Tom grew. "Good. And, you best not forget it." He kept his ears swiveled towards the Queen next to him, albiet his voice sounded a tad distant since he wasn't entirely focused on her. It must had been very unfair to her since she was supposed to stay in one spot, and Honeythistle would not allow her to leave his side. Yet, he was trying to focus on the whereabouts of his other Queen. Cloudstrike started speaking again, in a tone that sounded too risque than her innocent one. It made Honeythistle's whiskers twitched, and he didn't know what he would do with the pretty Molly. When she blocked his line of vision because he wasn't looking at her, Honeythistle lifted an "eyebrow" tilting his head downward for a moment. "Dove, I see you, I hear you. You're beautiful. But, I'm trying to pay attention to our surroundings." Honeythistle truly did enjoy staring and complimenting the angora. It was most likely a statement she didn't want to hear from him at the moment, but Honeythistle wanted to remain calm with her. His patience was booking over. He was beyond frustrated, and all he simply wanted to do was get away and cool down

If it wasn't enough that his emotions were far from being stable, Snowstar and Blazingstar had to cause an interruption. Arguing about nonsense! Honeythistle wanted to hurl insults at both the leaders, because in his opinion - they both were weak. Needed to be overthrown or chased out. Apparently, Snowstar didn't know her place in the circle of life and Blazingstar...Honeythistle didn't see him truly fit for a leader. He didn't know or care about whatever was going on in these different clans because Shadowclan was good...until that no good deputy took over as leader. And, by that time, Honeythistle prayed that he was dead and gone. "I wish it was that easy, Dove. Because trust me, no battle would be declared if mollies knew how to negotiate correctly." He frowned, staring at Snowstar for a moment. A female leader among males. It was a tragic sight. She might as well step down and allow her deputy to take over. That's the only thing Thunderclan did right. Choosing a male deputy. "But my loyalty is with Shadowclan. And, Shadowclan alone. Snowstar is gonna learn the hard way. She's gonna step down, or find herself in a ditch somewhere." He snarled. Honeythistle had no chill when it came to declaring death upon others he felt were inferior to himself. After the declaration of war from Blazingstar, out of nowhere, the Syndicate appears! "As if I don't have enough on me right now!" He shouted to the skies. This was supposed to be peaceful! For Starclan's sake, he had two of his mates here! His eldest kits were here! He didn't want them going through this! Honeythistle unsheathed his claws, and he looked for a good spot to store Cloudstrike in until the battle was over. Somewhere where she would hang tight...then, he could get to Rosenose, maybe even help his own kits. Oh, starclan! What if his mother was here? When Honeythistle slid his gaze to look at the snowy feline, he could see the posture of a warrior in battle. "Do you really think you're going to fight?" he growled lowly. If she thought so, then she had another thing coming.
Cloudstrike huffed when Honeythistle gave her a brisk answer about watching their surroundings and continued to ignore her. She wanted his attention, not his protection. Her mind wandered farther and farther as boredom took hold on her mind and the snowy queen started looking off to the sides with a curious and distant gaze. Rising to her paws, Cloudstrike wandered a little bit to the left, hoping to find a cat to talk to. For a reason that she didn't really know, she stopped at a point and started wandering to the right, walking past Honeythistle with a long dramatic sigh. The feline continued to pace, getting farther and farther away each time.

It was when she was close to Honeythistle again that the leaders started fighting and she made her suggestion. It seemed a good idea to her, but Honeythistle didn't seem to think it would work. His words seemed rather violent, but Cloudstrike didn't challenge them, no longer in the mood for a fight. Instead, the queen shrugged and kept pacing. She was a bit to the left of Honeythistle when war was declared and the Dusk Syndicate attacked. Instinctually, Cloudstrike dropped into a battle crouch and unsheathed her claws, the snarl on her face daring any cat to come near her. She hated fighting, which was the reason she didn't actively seek out anyone to attack. Instead, she waited to defend herself. Cloudstrike never got the chance, as Honeythistle growled something at her. "The clans need warriors to defend against the Dusk Syndicate!" She hissed in exasperation. The memories of Honeythistle's lessons pricked at her mind but Cloudstrike waved them away, wanting to fight alongside the silver tom.

Last edited by dionysus; October 26th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:56 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
@Silentshade
Elmpaw saw the Dusk Syndicate cats pouring into the gathering are we unable to smell them or what? he lunged at a trainee, Timber unknown to him. Slashing at Timber’s forearm. (Might as well start now)
Timber let out a screech as one of the clans' little trainees swiped at his forearm. " Hey you little bug, watch it!" he yelped, slashing for their ears.
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Snarl chuckled,” Not so fast healer. I understand your situation, as I don’t wish to fight too, but we’ll both be killed otherwise. So let’s just fight and move on alright?” He meowed rather annoyed by Juniperpaw.
Juniperpaw halted mid-step, anxiously looking up at the tomcat. ``I told you. I'm trained to heal, not fight. Why don't you find someone else to show your moves off to?`` She snarled at the Dusk Syndicate cat, attempting to hide her fear beneath reckless confidence.
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:19 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I'm sorry I'm suffering from serious writers block ]

Daisyshade turned and smiled happily at him, "I don't mind tumblestep, it's not like I'll really hear much up there either" she said with a casual shrug. It really was true she would be chatting carelessly with the next cat over if she could and would on,y tund intot here meeting if it seemed important. It was more of a peaceful social gathering for her instead of a catch
Up time for every clan. It wasn't really like cats wnated to know how prey was running everywhere. Since the last little escapade between the clans recently.

Daisyshade bent her head and craned her neck as she groomed her chest and moved onto her forelegs. Than she felt tumblestep slightly jump and her head shot up from her grooming. When she heard leaders her eyes darted to the night red and her eyes focused on the two cats who seemed mostly irate. Her fur slightly bristled, fights also made her itch, especially clan leaders during a meeting. The slender Molly pressed into tumblestep more. Conflict had always made her uneasy even if it was between the other clans. She wrapped her tail around his intertwining them tightly as she watched. "Oh- I always knew those two didn't like each other" she meowed sarcasticly before rolling her eyes in a playful way. She tried to let it go like she wasn't slightly concerned about it but she knew if she looked concerned or frantic he would too. That's the last she needed at the moment.
[ Don't you worry, okay? Take your time! <3 ]

Tumblestep was glad he was here with Daisyshade who understood him, or at least tried her best to understand him. He knew he couldn't of made a better choice in a friend, in a best friend, and in most importantly, a mate. In all honesty, Daisyshade was his rock, his anchor. She kept him rooted. She was everything he'd ever desired.

He felt her lean against him, but he didn't think anything of it. Tumblestep was very involved in the argument far above them, neck sharply swiveling as his gaze shot from leader to leader. A fascinated look was in his eyes, but with it was also worry. He, like Daisyshade, was not a big fan of conflict. Sure, it may be WindClan and ThunderClan fighting, but RiverClan could get involved quite easily. A fight between two Clans was a fight between all Clans. He flashed his mate an amused look, purring, ``Oh, aren't you funny.`` His worry faded away slightly as he realized Daisyshade was calm, calm enough to be making jokes.

And then another voice boomed throughout the clearing. Tumblestep's gaze was drawn away from his mate, resting on a tomcat he decided was the Dusk Syndicate leader. Eyes wide with fear, the gray-pelted warrior found himself shifting backwards slightly, closer and closer to the underbrush behind him. ``Daisyshade! C'mon!`` His first instinct was to run, and he intended to bring his mate with him. This time, Tumblestep would not leave Daisyshade's side.