Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:11 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM
[solo]i don't want what...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:57 AM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by beau
Today 10:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2016, 04:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Shall we continue?" The tom said as if nothing had happened; as if the whole event wasn't too major. He could see that Burrpaw's leg was a bit sore from the whole event, but he wanted to see the apprentice's response to the question.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 4th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Nightstream bolted to the highbranch watching intently
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:56 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberflame View Post
``HEY!`` the she-kit called, her dusty brown and black pelt prickled like grass blown up by the wind.
``I'm six moons too!`` she spat, amber eyes burning like a raging forest fire.
(You have to apply for an apprentice ceremony)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 4th, 2016, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(XD) frostkit giggled and swatted at his ear in return . she then turned to moonkit and gently shoved her with her paw . (*COUGHyeeeCOUGH*)
(lolol)
Sapphirekit smiled and pounced at Moonkit, and then jumped on Frostkit. He lauged,not being able to play like this with his siblings.
(Oh, and I got a new hangouts account: queenmoonfang@gmail.com )
Old December 4th, 2016, 05:33 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

(lolol)
Sapphirekit smiled and pounced at Moonkit, and then jumped on Frostkit. He lauged,not being able to play like this with his siblings.
(Oh, and I got a new hangouts account: queenmoonfang@gmail.com )
(They are all kawaii ) frostkit tumbled again and rolled over so she wawas pinning don't the tom . "haha, got you!" She yowled, purring
Old December 4th, 2016, 05:40 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(They are all kawaii ) frostkit tumbled again and rolled over so she wawas pinning don't the tom . "haha, got you!" She yowled, purring
Sapphirekit giggled as she pinned him. "Hay! No fair!" he mewed, pawing her nose. Moonkit fell back and laughed once more. "Frost and Sapphire!" she mewed. Sapphirekit shot her a look, his fur heating up. "Shut up, Moon!" he growled. Moon laughed harder. "Make me!"
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

****le time skip****
Blazingnight went back to a dream from so long ago. The dark tabby was wandering through a dark forest. Bare trees rose high above her on all sides, the forest thick and the floor made simply of dirt. Nothing grew here. Though it was all- out of focus. Extremely blurry and impossible to tell where she was going. She kept stumbling into branches and tripping on roots that protruded the hard packed dirt. The dark tabby rubbed at her eyes but it didn't improve her eyesight, she huffed angrily in response to this. She hadn't had this dream for some time now, she'd had it often after her first death. A shiver passed through her body and then she was tasting dirt for what seemed like the billionth time. She tried to push herself to her paws and blink away the dirt but was pushed back down. "Soon." A voice whispered above her and the she felt as though her body were splitting in two.
Ash woke with a gasp of shock at the splitting pain that still controlled her after the dream. Her pelt had broken into a light sweat and she sat up, panting for breath but not seeming able to catch it, even after the pain subsided. She tried to blink away the sleepiness but it was better pushed away by a wave of nauseating pain. She crumpled back against the nest with a pitiful meow of pain.
"Burdock." She pushed her paw against his sleeping form. "Wake up." She urged desperately, gently kneading her paw against him to wake him.
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Burdockpool was trapped in nightmarish dream in which his long passed sister taunted and jeered at him from behind shadowy trees. He tried to swipe at her, but she vanished in plumes of smoke and reappeared elsewhere to sneer at him. He spun around rapidly, raking his claws at where her glowing yellow eyes were, only for his paw to break before his eyes once more. He collapsed in pain, and a spotted brown tom crept forward to step onto his other paw and slowly apply more force. Jasmine leaned down from a tree, smiling with dark pleasure, as the spotted tom twisted and shifted into a vague image of Blazingnight, Burdockpool unable to stop the love of his life from breaking his other paw. He yowled with agony, and the vision of his mate disappeared in a trail of smoke. He stared up at the sky, dark trees blocking the stars from view, and gave a low moan. "Why?" He asked softly.

"Why not?" Came a simple response.

Just as Jasmine surged forward to bite his throat, something in the waking world jabbed into him, bringing Burdockpool safely into reality just before he'd had met a ghostly death. Hazel eyes snapped open to take in the panicked expression of his mate and the way she curled in pain. Mind snapping forward to forget the terror making his heart race or the renewed pain in his paws, he simply nodded in understanding. "Is it happening?" He asked for confirmation.
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:38 PM

Blazingnight sighed in relief that he woke, and so quickly understood her distress. She relaxed her head against the nest for a moment, wiping a paw over her forehead before he body tore again. She curled up once more and gasped for air, then the moment was gone. Tears stung in her eyes at the unimaginable and unstoppable pain. She wanted it to be over with as much as she feared the process that laid ahead of her. Her head swam as she relaxed again the pain subsided.
After a few breaths to calm and recollect herself she nodded to Burdockclaw. "They're coming." She whispered, well more whimpered. Her dream had left her uneasy, and she hadn't ever managed to convince herself that birth could be a good experience. Pain jabbed up her spine again and had her curled in agony. At least they're coming quickly. She told herself through ground teeth. She felt bad for her mate who'd have to stand by and watch her suffer through this. She knew he'd hate to see her in pain, especially when he couldn't do anything to help her.
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:39 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Sapphirekit giggled as she pinned him. "Hay! No fair!" he mewed, pawing her nose. Moonkit fell back and laughed once more. "Frost and Sapphire!" she mewed. Sapphirekit shot her a look, his fur heating up. "Shut up, Moon!" he growled. Moon laughed harder. "Make me!"
" he won't make you . but i will " frostkit told moonkit before plowing her way and tackling her , using this as a distraction from thinking about her now warm fur temperture .