by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM

Old March 23rd, 2021, 12:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Badgerpaw looked at Frogpaw. He could trust him right. He wasn't sure, so he circled around him. He was getting to be much bigger than Frogpaw due to him always being large. He just kept staring at him. "Frogpaw. What are you doing here?", he asked, almost in a snarl.

// @feather lily; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 23rd, 2021, 03:26 AM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

// @Spoopy Eclipse \\

ahh, yes. She loved going outside of the camp! It was absolutely wonderful. There must be way more things out there like this. Way way more! Who knows how big this.. universe is. She caught a faint smell of prey. Webpaw seemed to smell it too! That was good. ”Oki!” she mewed, remembering to remind herself to be quite when hunting. She didn’t want to scare all the prey in the forest. She quietly followed behind her apprentice. ”Can you identify the scent? Do you know what animal it is?” she asked. It smelt like mouse. But it could be something else. Nope, it smelt like a mouse.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 10:02 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
@leopardstrike4

Pumpkinpaw

When they reached the territory, Pumpkinpaw meowed,
“You can shut up about your amazingness or whatever, I don’t give two mousetails, so you can save your breath.”
"So, what are we doing?" Aspenshadow asked, testing to see if he listened.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old March 23rd, 2021, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Badgerpaw looked at Frogpaw. He could trust him right. He wasn't sure, so he circled around him. He was getting to be much bigger than Frogpaw due to him always being large. He just kept staring at him. "Frogpaw. What are you doing here?", he asked, almost in a snarl.

// @feather lily; \\
following the sent of blood, i do go after the weak after all he said then looked at the body need help with that? we cant just leave it here he asked thinking back to how a fox body brought more preditors.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:38 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Scorchflame padded out behind the warriors and took one look at the fox body. I’ll help he mewed as he got into a position that made it easier to carry things. @FeatherLily
Old March 23rd, 2021, 03:14 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@leopardstrike4

Pumpkinpaw

Pumpkinpaw rolled his eyes, keeping his voice low, “Hunting, of course,” He sniffed the air for a moment, “And you’ll be wanting to keep your voice low, won’t ya? But if you want to disappoint our leader and deputy by causing us to come home without a kill, talk as loud as you want.”
Old March 23rd, 2021, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
// @Spoopy Eclipse \\

ahh, yes. She loved going outside of the camp! It was absolutely wonderful. There must be way more things out there like this. Way way more! Who knows how big this.. universe is. She caught a faint smell of prey. Webpaw seemed to smell it too! That was good. ”Oki!” she mewed, remembering to remind herself to be quite when hunting. She didn’t want to scare all the prey in the forest. She quietly followed behind her apprentice. ”Can you identify the scent? Do you know what animal it is?” she asked. It smelt like mouse. But it could be something else. Nope, it smelt like a mouse.
Webpaw sniffed the air. "I think it's a mouse or a rabbit, but I'm not totally sure", she said. She paused for a moment and sighed. "It's.. it's been such a long time since I've gone hunting. I've never even hunted out here before, and it's been almost 4 moons now!!"
Old March 23rd, 2021, 08:40 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
Webpaw sniffed the air. "I think it's a mouse or a rabbit, but I'm not totally sure", she said. She paused for a moment and sighed. "It's.. it's been such a long time since I've gone hunting. I've never even hunted out here before, and it's been almost 4 moons now!!"
(speedrun reply, start the timer lol)
Ooo! Mistheart would show webpaw way more then she thought! Honestly, mistheart thought that webpaw would be out and knowing the whole territory by now. ”Ooo, good good! It smells like a mouse. It can be tricking though for someone who hasn’t been hunting in that long!” she mewed. She was happy to finally have her won apprentice! But it was only temporary! But she could have fun while it lasted. Right? “How about you go and try to catch that mouse?” she said sitting down. “I’ll be right here trying not to make a sound.”
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:46 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Novick View Post
Shadepaw gave a quick nod then dropped down into a low crouch keeping himself balanced. It was not hard to do a hunter's crouch, but it worried Shadepaw how long he would have to stay like this. "Is this ok" he asked hoping Finchwhisker would say yes.
“Yes, for the most part,” Finchwhisker said. “Widen your stance just a bit, don’t keep your paws so close together. Other than that, you’ve got it down.” From what he’d gathered, Shadepaw was definitely an extremely quick and competent learner, so the crouch went by quickly as expected.

“The next step in hunting is learning to move around in that crouch without making any noise. I want you to walk a few laps between these two trees,” the deputy paused, flicking his tail to indicate where he wanted Shadepaw to go. ”Keep you pawsteps quick and light. Don’t let your tail drag along the ground. Remember that the slightest noise could alert your prey where you are, so watch where you’re stepping.”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; March 23rd, 2021 at 09:46 PM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:54 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

ShadowClan/WindClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
“Yes, for the most part,” Finchwhisker said. “Widen your stance just a bit, don’t keep your paws so close together. Other than that, you’ve got it down.” From what he’d gathered, Shadepaw was definitely an extremely quick and competent learner, so the crouch went by quickly as expected.

“The next step in hunting is learning to move around in that crouch without making any noise. I want you to walk a few laps between these two trees,” the deputy paused, flicking his tail to indicate where he wanted Shadepaw to go. ”Keep you pawsteps quick and light. Don’t let your tail drag along the ground. Remember that the slightest noise could alert your prey where you are, so watch where you’re stepping.”
Shadepaw gave another nod then dropped back down into the hunter's crouch making sure to spread his paws out and tuck his tail to his side. Then he began to walk from tree to tree as quickly and stealthily as possible. He had hoped that learning the hunter's crouch would be all that he had to learn when it came to hunting, but he didn't think about that at the moment for the time being he was focused on the orders Finchwhisker gave him.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer