Today 12:57 PM

Old February 10th, 2024, 12:19 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Haven Springs

Birdsnow
she/her - riverclan leader - mind reader, the collector, herbal knowledge t1

The moment she had become aware of the fox attack she was sprinting to Haven Springs, fur bushed and claws out. No way was she going to be idle when her cats might be dying out there. Or badly injured, because StarClan knew that they couldn’t afford any serious injuries. With no medicine cat or cats with lots of experience, she didn’t plan on losing anyone.

The sounds of foxes faded before she arrived, but a few voices carried above the sounds of bubbling hot springs and the leader was enraged at what she heard. Warmstream. Definitely not. Her claws remained out for a moment before she forced them to be sheathed. ”Warmstream.” She barked out, slipping through the undergrowth with her blue eyes blazing. Dusklion’s words were funny to her. Not them all. Just the part when she said that Warmstream was lucky that Bird was the leader.

Lucky wasn’t the word Bird would use to describe what was about to happen.

Her eyes slid to her bleeding warriors, Mistypaw’s bloodied back bringing her blood to a boiling point as she curled her lip in disdain at the warrior. ”Since you don’t seem to understand how a Clan works, let me help you understand so maybe if you try your paw at Clan life somewhere else, you won’t make yourself look so pathetic and disappointing. If your Clanmates are in danger, they precede whatever strange delusions you operate under. Simple. Those foxes would’ve killed you and everyone here if anyone was stupid enough to listen to you.”

”You’re lucky they don’t treat you like how they treated the foxes since you seem very sympathetic towards them. But you’re definitely not lucky that I’m leader, and that’s the only incorrect thing that anyone has said to you about this situation. Since you appear to only function under the delusions that the foxes are deserving of kindness and mercy when your Clanmates lay bleeding beside you, perhaps you can try your luck with the foxes because that’s a safer option than me.”

Her voice curled into a blistering cold hiss as she approached Warmstream. Lowering her voice a bit, she growled softly. ”You have five seconds to leave this territory and never come back. If you fail to obey, I’d be happy to show you the same treatment that your beloved foxes got.”

[ @Samantha @celeste @shoomy! Shellwhisker @CrimsonOaks @furrensic - birds words don’t reflect my own, and honestly I very much relate to how warmstream reacted because foxes are adorable but warmstream has been exiled from riverclan, and if she fails to leave in her next post she will be attacked ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:33 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Birdsnow
she/her - riverclan leader - mind reader, the collector, herbal knowledge t1

The moment she had become aware of the fox attack she was sprinting to Haven Springs, fur bushed and claws out. No way was she going to be idle when her cats might be dying out there. Or badly injured, because StarClan knew that they couldn’t afford any serious injuries. With no medicine cat or cats with lots of experience, she didn’t plan on losing anyone.

The sounds of foxes faded before she arrived, but a few voices carried above the sounds of bubbling hot springs and the leader was enraged at what she heard. Warmstream. Definitely not. Her claws remained out for a moment before she forced them to be sheathed. ”Warmstream.” She barked out, slipping through the undergrowth with her blue eyes blazing. Dusklion’s words were funny to her. Not them all. Just the part when she said that Warmstream was lucky that Bird was the leader.

Lucky wasn’t the word Bird would use to describe what was about to happen.

Her eyes slid to her bleeding warriors, Mistypaw’s bloodied back bringing her blood to a boiling point as she curled her lip in disdain at the warrior. ”Since you don’t seem to understand how a Clan works, let me help you understand so maybe if you try your paw at Clan life somewhere else, you won’t make yourself look so pathetic and disappointing. If your Clanmates are in danger, they precede whatever strange delusions you operate under. Simple. Those foxes would’ve killed you and everyone here if anyone was stupid enough to listen to you.”

”You’re lucky they don’t treat you like how they treated the foxes since you seem very sympathetic towards them. But you’re definitely not lucky that I’m leader, and that’s the only incorrect thing that anyone has said to you about this situation. Since you appear to only function under the delusions that the foxes are deserving of kindness and mercy when your Clanmates lay bleeding beside you, perhaps you can try your luck with the foxes because that’s a safer option than me.”

Her voice curled into a blistering cold hiss as she approached Warmstream. Lowering her voice a bit, she growled softly. ”You have five seconds to leave this territory and never come back. If you fail to obey, I’d be happy to show you the same treatment that your beloved foxes got.”

[ @Samantha @celeste @shoomy! Shellwhisker @CrimsonOaks @furrensic - birds words don’t reflect my own, and honestly I very much relate to how warmstream reacted because foxes are adorable but warmstream has been exiled from riverclan, and if she fails to leave in her next post she will be attacked ]
WarmStream's eyes widen " I'm sorry. I did not know I put my clan in danger. Please!" She knew she had to leave she limped across the border. She was shaking by the time she made it across. She collapsed on the other side from blood loss.

(Did WarmStream do something wrong? Please don't exile her. I have a mate planed for her in Riverclan! Please let it be temporary.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:42 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
WarmStream's eyes widen " I'm sorry. I did not know I put my clan in danger. Please!" She knew she had to leave she limped across the border. She was shaking by the time she made it across. She collapsed on the other side from blood loss.

(Did WarmStream do something wrong? Please don't exile her. I have a mate planed for her in Riverclan! Please let it be temporary.
"FrostWhisker"

The tom looked at WarmStream, The she-cat was being exiled for being hesitant with the fox cub I was guessing? I feel bad for her, but, It may be the correct thing to do. The word of the leader is the law. He looked at Warmstream collapsed on the ground..Should he help her, or would that result in him being exiled as well? He didn't know what to do..

(Nooo warmstream! I mean- I don't blame her for not wanting to hurt the lil baby foxes, but still, Whyyy an exile??? ) @Samantha @celeste @shoomy! @furrensic @poppy

Last edited by Shrew; February 10th, 2024 at 02:44 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:49 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Fallenwish couldn't say they didn't expect it. The warrior code only applied to cats. Hinestly, maybe she should've gone a little harder, but she would still attack until they were completely gone- Although, she probably wouldn't be able to pull the final blow. She watched in silence.
Old February 10th, 2024, 09:39 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 [active]
Oh. Oh.. "That," she spat with narrowed eyes as she turned towards Warmstream with a lash of her tail, "is what the warrior code says about other cats, you fluff-for-brains kit." What kind of warrior didn't want to defend their Clan from a dangerous threat like foxes?? Thankfully neither Pinefire nor Mistypaw seemed to share Warmstream's thinking as the former ran to help take down the mother fox while the latter killed one of the cubs.

Dusklion watched as Mistypaw said a few words to the warrior, but to the dark tabby it wasn't enough. "Let them flee? Flee?? So they can what, Warstream? Find their way back when they're older 'n bigger 'n attack our camp? Our kits?" It was clear the she-cat was furious, tail lashing behind her again as she limped up towards her Clanmate. "You thank you're lucky stars that Birds is currently in charge, because if it were up to me? You'd follow the foxes into the outskirts right now. No cat who would quicker see their own torn apart by foxes deserves to call themselves RiverClan. Hell, you're lucky I don't make you sleep in a foxes den since you seem more empathetic towards them than your own Clanmates!!"

Turning away her disgusted gaze from Warmstream, not bothering to ask if her injured paw was alright, Dusklion nodded once to Mistypaw before limping over to where the trio had (hopefully by now) taken the fox down. "You three alright?" the tabby grunted with a sweeping gaze. They could take care of the foxes now. The injured cub was still on her mind, and Dusk sent a silent hope to the stars above that it wouldn't return. Still, they would need increased patrols in this area to make sure of that.

[ @Samantha @celeste @shoomy! @Shellwhisker @CrimsonOaks @furrensic - that's perfect cel! + please note that dusklion's opinions do not reflect my own! she is a very loud and very opinionated cat, and is separate from who i am. i love and adore warmstream ]

v Mentions v
@celeste
@furrensic
@shoomy!
@CrimsonOaks
@Samantha
@poppy

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ], Well Insulated [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 36 Moons

____

Shellwhisker's tail tip twitched as she looked from Dusklion to Warmstream and then back again, ice-blue eyes narrowed.

Shaking her head, Shellwhisker fixed a firm stare on Warmstream.

''I'd love to agree with you on this one, Warmstream, but I just can't,'' She meowed. ''You were telling us to let the fox cubs flee. Flee, Warmstream.''

The warrior looked down at her paws before looking up again and sharing a with Dusklion and Birdsnow.

''I have to agree with Dusklion, Warmstream,'' Shellwhisker turned back to her Clanmate.

''She's right, you know.''

Shellwhisker did wish she could agree with her patrolmate, but she just couldn't. Warmstream was wrong and Dusklion was right.

It's that simple.

To be honest, the molly was shocked that Birdsnow had shown. Dusklion had been the cat to show with backup.

Shellwhisker dipped her head respectfully to the RiverClan Leader.

The warrior watched as her former Clanmate crossed the border, then snarled back at the fox cub howling at her and her Clanmates.

''I'd love nothing more than to sink my claws into that fox cub right now,'' She hissed.

Yet Shellwhisker wasn't going to as it meant near death.

Shaking her head, the RiverClan she-cat headed back towards the camp, shoulder bleeding.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; February 10th, 2024 at 09:47 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:02 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Question Re: Haven Springs

underneath the run down twoleg bridge a motionless bundle of solid brown fur layed almost unseen... blood scent was in the air and could be seen coming from a nasty and infected wound on the bundles shoulder & chest. another scratch went through the bundles lips.

the soft motion of its breathing were the only signs of life left in this bundle of fur... (open)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:17 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post
underneath the run down twoleg bridge a motionless bundle of solid brown fur layed almost unseen... blood scent was in the air and could be seen coming from a nasty and infected wound on the bundles shoulder & chest. another scratch went through the bundles lips.

the soft motion of its breathing were the only signs of life left in this bundle of fur... (open)

on the way to heaven springs, silver warrior in toe, minkpaw was crossing the sundown twoleg bridge when she caught the heavy metallic scent of blood and..something else, the smell of death perhaps. stopping in her tracks the molly peered over the ledge, nothing really stood out to her from up here so she turned to run back to the end of the bridge. rock kicked loose by her paws she slid down into the riverbed, still unable to identify the source of the smell.
the reaking scent of death and injury had put her on high alert already so she approached slowly, "show yourself-" she mewed towards the brown fur. rumpled and coated in drying blood, the fur was a sickening sight infront of her, surrounded by rocks of varying sizes, those smeared in blood too.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
on the way to heaven springs, silver warrior in toe, minkpaw was crossing the sundown twoleg bridge when she caught the heavy metallic scent of blood and..something else, the smell of death perhaps. stopping in her tracks the molly peered over the ledge, nothing really stood out to her from up here so she turned to run back to the end of the bridge. rock kicked loose by her paws she slid down into the riverbed, still unable to identify the source of the smell.
the reaking scent of death and injury had put her on high alert already so she approached slowly, "show yourself-" she mewed towards the brown fur. rumpled and coated in drying blood, the fur was a sickening sight infront of her, surrounded by rocks of varying sizes, those smeared in blood too.
the small bundle's eyes blinked open, trying to understand what was going on... but the bundle was too tired... to weak... to do anything more then let out a soft "fox..." thinking that the fox had returned to finish them off... before drifting out of it again

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:02 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

the small bundle's eyes blinked open, trying to understand what was going on... but the bundle was too tired... to weak... to do anything more then let out a soft "fox..." thinking that the fox had returned to finish them off... before drifting out of it again

fox- fox? it did smell like fox. how had she not noticed? the cat especially, under all the smells of blood and death, did absolutely reek of fox and...twolegs? perhaps? the grey mollys posture straightened, looking around for any signs of foxes, hopefully the warrior she had dragged along would keep watch.
"were you attacked? where are you from?" she asked, stepping closer to the vaguely cat shaped clump of fur. heart racing she concidered, was she supposed to help the cat or finish them off before dragging them as far away from camp as possible? stench of death this heavy would attract foxes and hawks in no time..

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:09 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
fox- fox? it did smell like fox. how had she not noticed? the cat especially, under all the smells of blood and death, did absolutely reek of fox and...twolegs? perhaps? the grey mollys posture straightened, looking around for any signs of foxes, hopefully the warrior she had dragged along would keep watch.
"were you attacked? where are you from?" she asked, stepping closer to the vaguely cat shaped clump of fur. heart racing she concidered, was she supposed to help the cat or finish them off before dragging them as far away from camp as possible? stench of death this heavy would attract foxes and hawks in no time..
blurry and hazy the bundle mewed "left" and then "yes"
finally stirring to somewhat consiousness the bundle moved, the brown cat was only 6 moons... and she tried to sit up, but couldn't even raise her head.
"forgotten"