Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:31 PM

Old March 13th, 2019, 08:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Ashstep rolled his green eyes. "Bet it was only half a moon." the grey tom mumbled
Flamepaw looked at Ashstep. "Exactly how did you end up in the dark forest?" She asked curiously.
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Flamepaw looked at Ashstep. "Exactly how did you end up in the dark forest?" She asked curiously.
Rolling on his side, the tom seemed to be more interested now. "Oh, you know. I killed a loner, turns out that sends you to the dark forest." He grumbled with a huff.
"But, it's great here, no prey, no sunshine, can't escape." Ashstep said with a sarcastic smile.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:37 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Rolling on his side, the tom seemed to be more interested now. "Oh, you know. I killed a loner, turns out that sends you to the dark forest." He grumbled with a huff.
"But, it's great here, no prey, no sunshine, can't escape." Ashstep said with a sarcastic smile.
Sounds like he kinda deserved it. Flamepaw Thought. "Why didn't Foxjump stop you? Wasn't she with you?" She asked curiously and sat down.
Old March 14th, 2019, 03:18 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Sounds like he kinda deserved it. Flamepaw Thought. "Why didn't Foxjump stop you? Wasn't she with you?" She asked curiously and sat down.
"She was with me, but she watched in terror and didn't stop me.: The grey tom meowed haughtily, licking a paw. "The loner deserves it though..you know why?" Ashstep asked, not letting Flamepaw answer. "He was one paw step onto Thunderclan territory. When he saw us, he could've ran." The feline said.

Old March 14th, 2019, 03:28 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"She was with me, but she watched in terror and didn't stop me.: The grey tom meowed haughtily, licking a paw. "The loner deserves it though..you know why?" Ashstep asked, not letting Flamepaw answer. "He was one paw step onto Thunderclan territory. When he saw us, he could've ran." The feline said.
Flamepaw looked up at him. She kinda felt bad for the loner but she wasn't going to tell him that. Though she decided to speak up anyway. "The warrior code says to kill for defense. Not kill for the fun of it and basically for no reason." She said and glared at him.
Old March 14th, 2019, 03:32 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Flamepaw looked up at him. She kinda felt bad for the loner but she wasn't going to tell him that. Though she decided to speak up anyway. "The warrior code says to kill for defense. Not kill for the fun of it and basically for no reason." She said and glared at him.
Ashstep mumbled something under his breath. "Look, I know that. I was an apprentice, and kit too. My mentor did tell me about it." He said. "But the adrenaline you get from it, is just too exciting to throw away."

Old March 14th, 2019, 03:37 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Ashstep mumbled something under his breath. "Look, I know that. I was an apprentice, and kit too. My mentor did tell me about it." He said. "But the adrenaline you get from it, is just too exciting to throw away."
Flamepaw was shocked. This cat enjoyed killing. "So your saying you enjoy killing cats?" She asked.
Old March 14th, 2019, 03:47 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Flamepaw was shocked. This cat enjoyed killing. "So your saying you enjoy killing cats?" She asked.
The feline hummed. "It's not a definite yes." He meowed.

Old March 21st, 2019, 12:27 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the brown tabby flicked her ears and her orbs emedietly went towards Persephone and just as quickly her eyes filled with interest . She smiled even though her introvert side was kicking in which naturally made her want to end a conversation quickly and be alone somewhere. Her tail swished "thanks . It's really interesting actually . I don't know why they're hating on this place " she replied , she felt herself starting to get talkative after the second sentence and emedietly made sure to clamp Her mouth shut when she was finished . Not wanting to annoy the other molly who honestly to her looked prettier than Valariansmoke .yes she was still on that , she can't help it if things like that get to her so self entitled ......ok don't get too riled up....that's then...I'll show her who's the best!. As the other feline circled her she started getting shy as her ears folded back a tiny bit before her cheeks burned at her compliment making her stumble over her own words "o-oh.....thank y-you! No one's said that yet.... Kind of embarrassing a bit...." she meowed her tone slightly hushed. And from the permanent reminder she got from the dog on her lower lip. ..She thought most cats would give a rats tail . She had smiled a bit before her eyes lit up "y-yes actually ! I can finally be stronger . I can make ivyshine even prouder ! " she answered her tail swishing like an excited kit now. @Fuzzyfeline

Persephone was pleased with the response she was getting. Brambleblaze was already proving to be a promising specimen. Had a good outlook and respected the Dark Forest. "Yes, that's a pitty." The molly sighed a slight pout playing on her muzzle. "Cats just can't see the beauty in this place. They fear us because StarClan says we're evil when in reality we're just the strong ones. The weak will always fear those stronger than them though." She added. Moment by moment the feline could feel the RiverClanner grow more comfortable. She wanted to be here all so all Persephone had to do was catch her and once she did there was no escaping. A painful truth Brambleblaze could only learn the hard way. An encounter with 'The queen of death' lead to your demise unless you proved useful.
My my, The dark colored molly mused. So shy by a simple complement. Keeping her might be easier then the molly originally thought. Scars showed the risks you've taken, the fights you've fought and came out alive. Unfortunately Persephone didn't have many scars to remind her of her fights. Just memories. "My, I would expect by now such a cute molly as yourself would have already been told that a dozen times." The molly would explain expressing herself with a flick of her tail. "Honesty, I would have thought you'd have cats falling head over heels for you." She added sounding both serious and surprised. Though it wasn't to her surprise. She's had her eyes one this molly for a few moons now. Waiting for the right moment.
With a smile playing over her muzzle she wanted to make herself look pleaded. Not that she wasn't. "Stronger is exactly what you'll get here. " She confirmed. "But strength doesn't come for nothing, you have to work for it and things are a bit different here." She warned a serious expression flashing in her yellow eyes. If the RiverClanner tried to back out now she'd have to get her back. Or kill her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Persephone was pleased with the response she was getting. Brambleblaze was already proving to be a promising specimen. Had a good outlook and respected the Dark Forest. "Yes, that's a pitty." The molly sighed a slight pout playing on her muzzle. "Cats just can't see the beauty in this place. They fear us because StarClan says we're evil when in reality we're just the strong ones. The weak will always fear those stronger than them though." She added. Moment by moment the feline could feel the RiverClanner grow more comfortable. She wanted to be here all so all Persephone had to do was catch her and once she did there was no escaping. A painful truth Brambleblaze could only learn the hard way. An encounter with 'The queen of death' lead to your demise unless you proved useful.
My my, The dark colored molly mused. So shy by a simple complement. Keeping her might be easier then the molly originally thought. Scars showed the risks you've taken, the fights you've fought and came out alive. Unfortunately Persephone didn't have many scars to remind her of her fights. Just memories. "My, I would expect by now such a cute molly as yourself would have already been told that a dozen times." The molly would explain expressing herself with a flick of her tail. "Honesty, I would have thought you'd have cats falling head over heels for you." She added sounding both serious and surprised. Though it wasn't to her surprise. She's had her eyes one this molly for a few moons now. Waiting for the right moment.
With a smile playing over her muzzle she wanted to make herself look pleaded. Not that she wasn't. "Stronger is exactly what you'll get here. " She confirmed. "But strength doesn't come for nothing, you have to work for it and things are a bit different here." She warned a serious expression flashing in her yellow eyes. If the RiverClanner tried to back out now she'd have to get her back. Or kill her.
the fluffy feline perked her ears up , that's what she thought ! It's been proven in history that the strong ones were seen as the enemy countless a time when many never even stopped for a moment to see what they were really like. Her tail swished , finally someone with a brain! She smiled wider " you know what they say right? History is written by the victors , they make the defeated look worse than what they really were . Isn't there a way to prove to the others that the darkforest isn't as bad as they think?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head. She was genuinely curious though ,yes there are a bunch of bad apples in this place but they are more interesting then her ancestors , cats who to her seemed very arrogant and strict . She loved the dark parts of history and this place has much history to learn. She purred "besides , the dark things are always interesting to me ~" she added . BrambleBlaze twitched her ears at the next part which made her look at her paws as they kneeded the ground "heh.....thanks but none have yet....besides none seem to catch my eye anyways other than my mentor but she hasn't responded to that yet.....I'm just glad she was my mentor ." she explained as she felt her fur grow warm with embarrassment . She looked up at Persephone and blinked before tilting her head "it's like regular training right ? But much harder ? Pff! What ever you got I can take it." she meowed as determination glowed in her eyes after raising her head "they didn't give me blaze for nothing you know !" she meowed with pride.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 21st, 2019 at 03:25 PM.