Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:50 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 12:39 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:37 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2018, 10:16 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw cuddled closer to him, purring contentedly. “Let me know when your ready to go Rowanpaw.” She purred as she rasped her tongue over his ear.
Rowanpaw smiled at her and his ear twitched a little as she licked it. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and licked her nose happily. "You know, I really enjoy it when you do that." He purred, closing his eyes.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Okapi
Boulderdust laid in his nest in the elders den, his side rising up and down as he breathed. He knew that it was almost his time to join the ranks of his ancestors and he wasn't at all afraid. Boulderdust was worried if what might happen to Redpaw. His apprentice friend was the only cat besides his mate that he got close to. He wanted Redpaw to visit him, so he could tell him how much he meaned to him.
Redpaw walked in seeing Boulderdust looking rather weary,” What’s wrong, Boulderdust. Should I fetch Caliapaw?” He asked a hint of concern traced his face.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn whirled around with a hiss. “Watch where you’re going little cat!” She growled. The warrior gave one final glare at Lighttail before stalking away with her ears pinned.

Character Site

Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:04 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Lighttail gasped and flattened his ears. "Hey... Aren't you happy that I'm a warrior...?"

@Flameleaf

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; May 3rd, 2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:14 PM
Warning: Allergic to Life

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Swallowfeather streched and looked around hoping she didnt wake anyone

OPEN
Goldenbreeze opens one eye sleepily and gazes up at Swallowfeather. "Why in Starclan are you up so early, Swallowfeather?" She sits up and draws one paw over her golden fur around her ears.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar wished he could tell Magnoliaspark his experience in Starclan...but he couldn’t explain it with words. He was positive that Magnoliaspark could see it within his beaming expression. “Being in Starclan, you’ll almost feel like a star yourself. It’s like your entire heart build with this momentum until it’s ready to burst into little pieces. Each piece turn into stardust and you’re able to hop from one to the other without the fear of falling off...” he replied, dreamily. He exhaled a breath of bliss. Passionstar flicked his ears at his friend’s comment. He knew that she just didn’t understand the euphoria blast of emotion that entangled his heart and felt like the vines were twisting into every being in his body. Magnoliaspark’s reply caused Passionstar to hum in response. Currently, in his mind he wasn’t planning on joining the ranks of Starclan any time soon. “I don’t know if I could keep that promise. Starclan is pretty inviting,” the only thing he wished he had done in Starclan was see his father. After receiving his lives, bringing far too much pain than he could bear, he was too exhausted, and quickly sent back awoken in a state of reality. “I’ll get some sleep later.” He answers. “Still got things to do. Don’t think it would be very polite to sleep when I have company.” Passionstar almost let out a yawn but quickly feigned into a cough. Now, at his nest, and admiring the touch-ups that Magnoliaspark added, Passionstar always knew he was somewhat awkward. He didn’t like embarrassing himself. He wished he had shut his muzzle before digging himself deeper. Magnoliaspark seemed to be having a good laugh out of it. Passionstar had immediately shut his maw after feeling the soft delicate texture of her tail tip, that prevented him from opening it. “I’m glad you find my humiliation a humorous time.” He gave her a half smile, then started testing out his new nest to see if it fit his comfort level. After rolling around in it a bit, he finally hopped up, praising Magnoliaspark for a sweet job. “Hm,” he thought about her offer. “How about two sunrises off of dawn patrol and we’ll call it even?” He suggested, countering her effort to try and get off of one specific responsibility through out the rest of her living moons. Listening to the reason as to why she done it. “Well, still. I appreciate it. You didn’t have to do it. It wasn’t your responsibility but the fact you done this out the kindness of your heart.” He dipped his head towards the she cat. Noting the second part of her sentence, Passionstar had nodded softly. They recently had become friends, and he didn’t know very much about her. Passionstar had sat down, allowing a paw to graze the decorated flowers on his nest. Getting to know him was not a simple task. Pretty much displaying a kind, joking attitude showed from afar that he was easy to approach. Flicking his green-amber hues to stare at the tawny she cat, he shrugged lightly. “Wouldn’t you love to get to know me?” He tsked, rolling his eyes to the ceiling of the den. Then staring kindly at her with a softened expression, he added, “Stick around and we'll see.” That was the simple task to do. In order to get to know each other, it meant spending time. Passionstar knew he would had loved to get to know Magnoliaspark. The only thing he would perhaps get in his way - duties. Within time, Passionstar figured he would get into the hang of things. Once that was established, he’d be able to make time for his friends. Passionstar had stepped up to nuzzle his friend, to show his gratitude and appreciation for what she had done for him. Pulling away, he smiled. For a moment, he sat lost in his thoughts trying to collect them together. What a day! I’m drained out - I’m never drained out! Yet, Passionstar refused to lay down. He refused to sleep. At least not in this moment. Reflecting on their earlier topic of conversation, Passionstar randomly blurted out, “I like brutal weather!” His voice a little too loud than he intended. “I mean, I really like powerful thunderstorms or flooding and stuff like that.” Slightly the nape of his neck bristled, a bit self-conscious as he shared this information. “It probably makes me sound...malicious in a sense, but there’s just something soothing about it that makes me...calm.” His voice lowered into a deepend whisper. Almost as if it was a secret that only the two of them needed to keep between. Winking, he later added, “Just thought you might want to know something interesting about me. I won’t share too much though,” He paused to laugh. That’s your job to figure me out. Truth be told, Passionstar didn’t think he knew himself too much. His unpredictable nature allowed him to believe that he was quite the spontaneous fellow that never planned out any specific motive. “But, it’s a start, don’t you agree?” He jabbed her playfully with one of his paws. The start to a deepened, glorious friendship.
(Hey, I wanted to respond to this but I’m still not back to full will power so my responses are going to be short in comparison to before, sorry)

Magnoliaspark blinked as Passionstar described his experience in Starclan. She wasn’t sure she understood and the thought that she’d never experience it made her heart cringe. The molly shook it off, though, and decided to just feel his words. It felt like every nerve in her body was electrified and the previously drowsy feline was re-energized. If that was what it felt like to truly imagine Starclan, she wondered how much intense it would be like to be there. Magnoliaspark couldn’t tell if Passionstar was joking when he mentioned returning to Starclan’s ranks seemed enticing. She knew he struggled with some depression, as did she, but she realized that her hope for his continued living went beyond the basic hope any cat has for another. It would actually tear her apart if he died. She’d never had as close a friend as that before, discounting her sisters when she was young and...No, best not to think about that. “Don’t make me feel guilty!” She teases somewhat distractedly. “I wouldn’t mind if you fell asleep, I know you must be tired. But, if it will make you feel better, I could go...” Magnoliaspark nudged her head in the direction of the den entrance. She totally noticed his poorly concealed yawn and gave him a look that said I told you so. His stuttering and embarrassment was, in fact, extremely humorous to Magnoliaspark and she merely continued to laugh as he acknowledged that. In response to Passionstar’s counter offer, Magnoliaspark pretended to think and feigned disappointment as she moaned, “I guess that will do.” An amused sparkle shined from her eyes, showing that she wasn’t actually upset. In fact, she didn’t actually expect him to follow through, since she had been kidding. Magnoliaspark looked at her paws with a bit of embarrassment as he thanked her and nodded in response with a soft smile. She wasn’t an overly shy cat, so her gaze met his evenly again within a moment. Magnoliaspark licked a paw and teased, “I guess I have nothing better to do. Besides, it would be cruel to deprive you of my company.” Magnoliaspark scooted closer and wrapped her tail around her paws, getting comfortable so that they could get to know each other. She was using the silence to think of interesting facts about herself when Passionstar suddenly blurred out that he liked thunderstorms. Magnolia’s gaze watched him interestedly, displaying the attention she was giving his words. The Somali nodded, “It’s definitely a start.” Thinking along the lines of his fact, Magnoliaspark offered, “I like the sound of rain and thunder, and looking at the grey sky when it’s overcast, and I even love the feeling of rain on my fur for a bit, until I catch a chill. But, I can’t stand getting my paws wet! The day after a storm is the worst! Puddles everywhere, trying to drench my paws. Ugh!” Magnoliaspark shivered to get her point across. After thinking for another moment, she offered a second piece of information, “I love sunny days. The sight of light streaming through leaves and leaving patterns on the forest floor makes me so happy. It’s different from storms. As much as I like rain, sometimes looking at the stormy sky makes me sad. It gives me this odd hollow feelings inside like...like a cave or something...Sorry, I didn’t mean to go that deep.” Magnoliaspark laughed off her revelation and turned her eyes back to Passionstar.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:49 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenbreeze408 View Post
Goldenbreeze opens one eye sleepily and gazes up at Swallowfeather. "Why in Starclan are you up so early, Swallowfeather?" She sits up and draws one paw over her golden fur around her ears.
Her ears perked and she looked over at her clanmate. "Oh just getting an early start." she said.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:39 PM
Warning: Allergic to Life

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Her ears perked and she looked over at her clanmate. "Oh just getting an early start." she said.
Goldenbreeze dragged one last paw stroke over her ear and then stretched, her sleek golden pelt ruffling. "Okay, let me come with you. I'll bet there's a ton of prey in the forest today... the weather is so nice!" Goldenbreeze ducked out of the entrance of the warrior's den and into the clearing.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:08 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn turned and glared at him. She unsheathed her claws. ”Go away Lighttail!” She hissed without thinking. “Go clean a den or something, just leave me alone!”

Character Site

Old May 4th, 2018, 03:10 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw smiled at her and his ear twitched a little as she licked it. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and licked her nose happily. "You know, I really enjoy it when you do that." He purred, closing his eyes.
“I know.” She purred, rasping her tongue over his ear again. “That’s why I do it..plus I like doing it to you.” She purred louder before giving his ear a final lick. “Let’s go Rowanpaw before we become elders on the spot.”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Closed Thread