Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:50 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:49 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 11:42 AM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

@Okapi
Boulderdust laid in his nest in the elders den, his side rising up and down as he breathed. He knew that it was almost his time to join the ranks of his ancestors and he wasn't at all afraid. Boulderdust was worried if what might happen to Redpaw. His apprentice friend was the only cat besides his mate that he got close to. He wanted Redpaw to visit him, so he could tell him how much he meaned to him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 30th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistMoon205 View Post
Dovekit mewed exitedly. “ Hi Dad!” She squeaked as she ran into the nursery almost ramming face first into his side. “ I missed you! Do you wanna play with us?” She said nodding her head outside twords the two other cats outside”
Bearheart looked down at Dovekit with a purr, watching as she ran into the nursery. "I would love too." he purred, nuzzling his cheek against his daughter's. The tom looked out at the two other cats.

@GyreHaze;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 30th, 2018, 08:00 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw was pretty happy to see the she-cat, he gazed ta the mouse as she pushed it towards him and nodded before taking a bite out of it. "Sure, what would you like to do though?" The tom asked, giving his paws a stretch.
“Hmm..Maybe we can walk the territory, check the borders and hunt before coming back to camp.” She replied, watching ad he bit into the mouse. She settled down next to him, her fur brushing up against his.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 30th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Honeyflower mad her way to the Medicine Cat's den dryed blood matting her cheek. She'd been injured in the battle by an annoying young warrior. The thought of him had her claws iach. Ashnose was The name his Clanmates had called him. Honeyflower would remember that name. As a breeze caught her scratch she flattened her ears. Other Clans are annoying. Mused the molly.

The ginger and white warrior was a bit hesitant to go in the den. Honestly she'd never been, being a past loner she wasn't sure about having another cat treat your wounds. It was odd. When you were a loner you took care of yourself and the kin you stuck with. Back then Honetflower watched over her siblings, Mapledawn and Butch, especially Mapledawn she needed someone to protect her. It was harder in a Clan though. There was so many cats she couldn't even remember half of them. She could remember her apprentice's, well formal apprentice's, Leopardstrike. Along with a few other's like, Coldheart, Sheepcloud, Briarleaf, Leaftail. Well there was more but she wasn't going to stand here all sunrise listing cats.

Honeyflower took a breath. Honestly Honey, your just going to see Caliapaw. She's just a Clanmate. The wounded warrior told herself before getting up the nerve and pushing though the den. The tang of herbs struck her as she pulled in. It was stronger then she'd expected. Caliapaw had the secant on her pelt when the young molly would be out in camp but it was a lot stronger in her den. "Caliapaw?" She meowed glancing around the den. The molly's amber eyes were still adjusting to the demly lit den when she was used to the bright sun. Maybe she wasn't here? The thought ran though her head almost hopefully. Don't be mouse brained! Honeyflower scolded herself flicking her tail in annoyance at herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 30th, 2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Hmm..Maybe we can walk the territory, check the borders and hunt before coming back to camp.” She replied, watching ad he bit into the mouse. She settled down next to him, her fur brushing up against his.
Rowanpaw gazed at her as she spoke about what they could do, he nodded and smiled, swallowing his piece. "Sure, that sounds like something nice." He said and his fur suddenly heated up as he felt their fur brush together.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:24 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

( @Lonestar23 )

Sweetfawn padded into the medicine cat's den, her eyes glazed over slightly in pain. Her gait was uneven upon the soft ground and, as she limped in, her breathing was rather ragged. She had just returned form the unexpected battle on the border that ThunderClna shared ShadowClan on the banks of the swollen river. Her fur was plastered to her frame, making her seem even smaller and skinnier than usual. She stopped juts inside the den out of the rain hammering down outside and leaned back on her haunches. Her stomach stung like fury and the claw marks lay in scores down her spine. The calico she-cat swallowed hard. "Calliapaw?" She called into the darker area of the den farther back. She hoped the young medicine cat would be able to help her get back on the way to healing soon so she'd be able to hunt again.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:40 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Um... yes, they're will be... kits are great, yet I feel like a giant whenever I'm around them, and I have to be careful where I put my paws!" He smiled at his own personal joke. He waited patiently for her to swallow her mouse, and took to watching a few of the others.
Whitebird swallowed her bite of mouse then giggled at his joke. "So you been doing anything interesting lately?" She asked tring to find a confersation topic.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 08:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Honeyflower mad her way to the Medicine Cat's den dryed blood matting her cheek. She'd been injured in the battle by an annoying young warrior. The thought of him had her claws iach. Ashnose was The name his Clanmates had called him. Honeyflower would remember that name. As a breeze caught her scratch she flattened her ears. Other Clans are annoying. Mused the molly.

The ginger and white warrior was a bit hesitant to go in the den. Honestly she'd never been, being a past loner she wasn't sure about having another cat treat your wounds. It was odd. When you were a loner you took care of yourself and the kin you stuck with. Back then Honetflower watched over her siblings, Mapledawn and Butch, especially Mapledawn she needed someone to protect her. It was harder in a Clan though. There was so many cats she couldn't even remember half of them. She could remember her apprentice's, well formal apprentice's, Leopardstrike. Along with a few other's like, Coldheart, Sheepcloud, Briarleaf, Leaftail. Well there was more but she wasn't going to stand here all sunrise listing cats.

Honeyflower took a breath. Honestly Honey, your just going to see Caliapaw. She's just a Clanmate. The wounded warrior told herself before getting up the nerve and pushing though the den. The tang of herbs struck her as she pulled in. It was stronger then she'd expected. Caliapaw had the secant on her pelt when the young molly would be out in camp but it was a lot stronger in her den. "Caliapaw?" She meowed glancing around the den. The molly's amber eyes were still adjusting to the demly lit den when she was used to the bright sun. Maybe she wasn't here? The thought ran though her head almost hopefully. Don't be mouse brained! Honeyflower scolded herself flicking her tail in annoyance at herself.
This time, Caliapaw had had time to take a breath before another patient arrived. She’d expected this after the battle… but it was still surprising that she was getting quite so many at a time. The small den was almost too crowded for all of the patients she’d had, and now there were some bloodstains on the ground - it didn’t look very inviting. ”Come on over, let me take a look at you.” The feline mewed in a tired tone of voice, glancing briefly at Honeyflower. She hadn’t even come close to remembering all of her clanmates’ names, but Wheatfur had told her about a few - this cat didn’t look familiar, so she supposed they hadn’t met before.

Glancing over the feline, Caliapaw gave a quick nod and went to grab some marigold. They were running a little low, but it was nothing she couldn’t handle… since the injuries weren’t too bad, she would only need to put a tiny bit. ”This is going to sting a bit, but you’re going to need to stand as still as possible.” She asked, waiting just a second before she continued on with her work. Carefully chewing just enough to make only a few of the juices drip out into the cuts, enough so that it would prevent infection, but considerably less than she might have used for more serious wounds.

She could detect a scent of fear, and had seen the nervous air hanging around the young warrior, so she was trying to do her best to be friendly. Friendlier than usual, at least. ”I don’t think we’ve met before. What’s your name?” Caliapaw asked, doing her best to flash the she cat a friendly smile as she went to grab some cobwebs. Her smile looked less than comforting, but at least she was trying - it had been a while, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
( @Lonestar23 )

Sweetfawn padded into the medicine cat's den, her eyes glazed over slightly in pain. Her gait was uneven upon the soft ground and, as she limped in, her breathing was rather ragged. She had just returned form the unexpected battle on the border that ThunderClna shared ShadowClan on the banks of the swollen river. Her fur was plastered to her frame, making her seem even smaller and skinnier than usual. She stopped juts inside the den out of the rain hammering down outside and leaned back on her haunches. Her stomach stung like fury and the claw marks lay in scores down her spine. The calico she-cat swallowed hard. "Calliapaw?" She called into the darker area of the den farther back. She hoped the young medicine cat would be able to help her get back on the way to healing soon so she'd be able to hunt again.
The smile on Caliapaw’s face didn’t last long as another patient entered the den, this one in considerably worse shape. Her eyes darkened and she grabbed the cobwebs, rushing over to Sweetfawn with a worried expression on her face. ”Stay still.” She ordered, pressing some of the cobwebs onto it. Right now, it was important to stop the bleeding… she’d have to do a follow-up to treat Sweetfawn for infection. Since it would be covered for now, Caliapaw was fairly sure that the feline would be alright. Placing cobwebs on the nasty gash, she stopped only momentarily to glance up at Sweetfawn. ”Are you tired?” She can’t go to sleep. Not until I make sure that she’s okay. Normally, she would have given poppyseeds to help with the pain… but she couldn’t do that right now. They would make Sweetfawn too tired, and that wouldn’t be good. Caliapaw thought she was settling in a little better now, to the everyday routine… soon it wouldn’t be as hard to get up in the morning and work. Maybe, just maybe, things would be okay.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 11:22 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Whitebird swallowed her bite of mouse then giggled at his joke. "So you been doing anything interesting lately?" She asked tring to find a confersation topic.
Sundapple shrugged. "Other than being a mentor? Not really. Anything happening on your end of the branch?" He asked her, stretching one white paw.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 12:34 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw gazed at her as she spoke about what they could do, he nodded and smiled, swallowing his piece. "Sure, that sounds like something nice." He said and his fur suddenly heated up as he felt their fur brush together.
Squirrelpaw cuddled closer to him, purring contentedly. “Let me know when your ready to go Rowanpaw.” She purred as she rasped her tongue over his ear.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Closed Thread