Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:07 PM

Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"I'm Pinepaw."she replied, not realising the expression. Nothing's wrong. She was fine.
"I'm always like this. Its fine. I've just....been through some stuff"she said as her memory was immediately yanked back to the death of Breezekit.

Nope, he did not believe her at all not one tiny bit. Plus it kinda stung when she didn't like the nickname, well he could always make more. Perking his ears and still walking beside the molly he listened to what she had to say.
'Its fine. I've just....been through some stuff'
That's when he started to slow down and looked at Pinepaw with concern. "Do you want to talk about it?" Invisible eyebrows furrowed in worry as he dropped all of his playful attitudes to show that he was serious about the topic.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:44 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Mumblefoot smiled, ducking her head, "aw, c'mon!" she mewed, "you don't really mean that!" she responded. It's not like she hated herself, but she didn't exactly think that she was that amazing, either. She was just humble! She nodded, slowly and quietly moving behind him.
Yes! She was still smiling! Owlwatcher was on a roll! "Why wouldn't I mean that? Does no one compliment you like they should?" Whispering behind him as he stalked towards the bird. Light on his paws and power in his hindlegs the tom waited for the perfect moment to pounce. Boom! Quick as the eye could watch the tom pinned down the thrush and gave it the swift nip of death.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:01 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Nope, he did not believe her at all not one tiny bit. Plus it kinda stung when she didn't like the nickname, well he could always make more. Perking his ears and still walking beside the molly he listened to what she had to say.
'Its fine. I've just....been through some stuff'
That's when he started to slow down and looked at Pinepaw with concern. "Do you want to talk about it?" Invisible eyebrows furrowed in worry as he dropped all of his playful attitudes to show that he was serious about the topic.
"It's nothing. My best and only friend betrayed the clan, she got killed by Duskstar, we got raided and I got this scar." she lifted a paw to the deep lines on the side of her face. The warrior hadn't meant to hurt her. She was the stupid kit that attacked out of fear. She didn't even know why she was sharing this with her mentor. He seemed nice, though. Seemed. She didn't trust him. She didn't care if she trusted him.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 03:53 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Leopardpaw had scented a starling and had already caught a vole by the time Shadowsight appeared. He crouched and moved forwards towards the bird quickly. He pounced and landed with the prey pinned down. The tom quickly snapped it's neck and felt it go limp under his grip.
"Well done!" Shadowsight praised. "Let's take what we've caught back to camp."
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old June 3rd, 2020, 04:59 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
"Well done!" Shadowsight praised. "Let's take what we've caught back to camp."
Leopardpaw nodded, eyes lighting up at the praise. He picked up his mouse and starling and followed Shadowsight back to camp.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 05:01 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

{Should we do the rest of role-playing in the camp?}

Shadowsight picked up her prey and padded back to camp.
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:53 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

At first Pinepuff thought the wide eyed expression Cherrybubble gave her was bad and signaled that the offer was denied. However, the smirk and wink she received earned the same from her. Well a wink wasn't given but of course a smirk found its way over her muzzle. Her green eyes lit up as the other molly pressed angst her. "Yes." She nodded letting her voice out quietly. Yet, with the sudden pressure of Cherrybubble's tail around her she was taken aback. Her green eyes darted back over to the bi colored warrior just to meet Cherry's dazzling green eyes. Gosh her green eyes were pretty.. Much prettier then her own she imagined. "On three." Pinepuff breathed, a smiled replacing her smirk. "One... Two... Three!" The fluffy brown tabby let out jumping into the peaceful stream.
As their bodies hit the shallow water, the current was disturbed with a splash. Cool water came up over the two, leaving shimmering water droplets on Pinepuff's long fur. Her green eyes landed on the deer who had been startled and started to run away. "Look! Darling you don't want to miss this..." She meowed nudging Cherrybubble. Her eyes lit up as she watched the graceful creatures glide across the woods away form them. It was an amazing sight...

Cherrybubble glanced over at Pinepuff as the warrior began to count, counting along in her head before jumping forward with her, landing in the stream with a nice loud splash. Sparkling water flew upwards before landing back on them, soaking them both. But Cherrybubble turned her eyes towards the deer, watching as they made graceful leaps and bounds away from the loud noise. She watched until the last one's small white tail had disappeared out of sight, before looking towards Pinepuff with a bright smile. They were both soaked and probably looked like equal messes, but Cherrybubble still though Pinepuff was beautiful. Both inside and out, she brought something so enthralling and brilliant that Cherrybubble couldn't even begin to wrap her head around it. "Now look at us, all soaked and looking like a couple of soggy mice." She snickered, glancing pointedly at Pinepuff. "Though you're looking more like a wet squirrel. A cute one though." She laughed with a smile.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble glanced over at Pinepuff as the warrior began to count, counting along in her head before jumping forward with her, landing in the stream with a nice loud splash. Sparkling water flew upwards before landing back on them, soaking them both. But Cherrybubble turned her eyes towards the deer, watching as they made graceful leaps and bounds away from the loud noise. She watched until the last one's small white tail had disappeared out of sight, before looking towards Pinepuff with a bright smile. They were both soaked and probably looked like equal messes, but Cherrybubble still though Pinepuff was beautiful. Both inside and out, she brought something so enthralling and brilliant that Cherrybubble couldn't even begin to wrap her head around it. "Now look at us, all soaked and looking like a couple of soggy mice." She snickered, glancing pointedly at Pinepuff. "Though you're looking more like a wet squirrel. A cute one though." She laughed with a smile.

Oh that was fun! Pinepuff could defiantly say this walk was well worth Cherrybubble's time. How couldn't it be? The sight was amazing, she was having a blast out here with the other molly and they got to witness a beautiful display of deer. Plus they were both a soaked mess and seeing herself and her companion soaked was amusing. The brown tabby let out a laugh, her own bright smile on her face. This was bound to be the most fun she'd had in quiet a while. It was like the two of them were just meant to come out and have fun like this. Pinepuff let out a purr. "Why, didn't you know soaked mice was the new beautiful?" She asked with a hint of humor. Yes, even if they looked like soaked mice Cherrybubble was still cute. "Ah yes, I would be a soaked squirrel hmm?" Pinepuff rumbled waving her dripping tail in the air. Her green eyes alight at the compliment. "You're a mighty fine wet mouse darling." She purred in amusement unable to keep the chuckle from her voice. This was just lovely!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 3rd, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 05:42 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Yes! She was still smiling! Owlwatcher was on a roll! "Why wouldn't I mean that? Does no one compliment you like they should?" Whispering behind him as he stalked towards the bird. Light on his paws and power in his hindlegs the tom waited for the perfect moment to pounce. Boom! Quick as the eye could watch the tom pinned down the thrush and gave it the swift nip of death.
Mumblefoot went to bump shoulders with him, "Woo! Nice catch!" she mewed. Shrugging, she responded, "Well, no one should complimet me, but still!" she insisted. Honestly, he was making her blush!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 4th, 2020, 01:38 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Softbriar watched their apprentice's slight crouch with amusement. "I can show you as many times as you need." They glanced forward and set their eyes on a single leaf. If they weren't demonstrating with real prey they might as well pick a random target. Silently, they lowered themselves into the undergrowth, their form fluid and comfortable as they basically glided forward, careful not to rustle anything with their tail. They pounced and landed squarely with their claws piercing the leaf, turning to Eveningpaw with a flick of their tail. "Give it a try once before we find something to practice on." Though they kept a straight face as they spoke, they flicked their paw quickly to try and dislodge the leaf. Should've kept their claws sheathed, in hindsight.
Eveningpaw let out a slight chuckle at the fluttering leaf and her mentor's attempt to rid of it. But quickly shut her mouth when the attention was turned back to her. She took a deep breath settling further into a crouch, more like the proper position Softbriar was demonstrating. She chose a small pebble in the distance as her target and narrowed her eyes in an attempt to center herself on the object. She leapt with full force towards the rock but somehow managed to miss it entirely! Her body moved, but for reason she landed just short of the stone AND a whole tail length to the right of it. She frowned, disappointed in herself. It was just a leap? She did it all the time with Cormorantpaw. However, Cormorantpaw was a MUCH bigger target. She looked to Softbriar hoping they would have some explanation. "I'm sorry." She apologized, "I don't know what happened."

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.