Today 03:10 AM

Old January 8th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt kept her green hues averted from the tom. She didn't want to look at him...not now. He could find out. But how? Not unless I do something stupid and tell him. She thought to herself, wondering whether he had guessed something was wrong. She definitely didn't look like everything was alright. But then again...she never really did. Her slim figure slipped through the territory and when she stepped into the shadows it looked almost as they had eaten her, only her constant movement and green hues burning like embers in the darkness as she moved. She couldn't scent anything else, or hear any rustling...or even see so much as a piece of fur or a feather on the ground. She bit back a hiss of frustration and moved a little quicker, leaving her companion behind. I can't risk letting him see how frustrated I am. Not until I can trust him enough to let him see. Forestpelt thought with a nervous twitch of her tail. As angry as the she cat seemed, her softer side was playing up now...causing her no end of anxiety. Her frustration seemed to almost melt away into an anxious mix that made her feel...scared. Forestpelt continued to keep her ears pricked up and her eyes moving in all directions to see if she could catch any movement. Even the smallest bit.
Foxspring continued on his way, his tail tip flicking with each step, although his chest ached with the effort. The fox-colored warrior couldn't help but throw side glances towards the she-cat, suddenly wary of what she'd do next. Forestpelt was rather strange right now, but he didn't question anything and didn't want to question it. He didn't want a whole life story to be played out, he wasn't one to care much for pity votes. No one ever gave him one, why should he give her one? He shook the thought away, his ears pricked towards the territory. It was very quiet now. The pines creaked lowly under the weight of snow and pine needles seemed to drop now and then along his pelt, but it didn't amount to the snow clinging to his long fur. It was rather uncomfortable for Foxspring. It made him cold and damp and it just wasn't a good feeling all around with fur like his.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 8th, 2017, 05:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring continued on his way, his tail tip flicking with each step, although his chest ached with the effort. The fox-colored warrior couldn't help but throw side glances towards the she-cat, suddenly wary of what she'd do next. Forestpelt was rather strange right now, but he didn't question anything and didn't want to question it. He didn't want a whole life story to be played out, he wasn't one to care much for pity votes. No one ever gave him one, why should he give her one? He shook the thought away, his ears pricked towards the territory. It was very quiet now. The pines creaked lowly under the weight of snow and pine needles seemed to drop now and then along his pelt, but it didn't amount to the snow clinging to his long fur. It was rather uncomfortable for Foxspring. It made him cold and damp and it just wasn't a good feeling all around with fur like his.

Forestpelt gave a sigh, unable to scent or hear anything. Nor could her green hues pick up any movement, but that was the last thing she would have expected. With a close to frustrated Twitch of her tail, the dark she cat glanced back at her companion, whom she was unsure what to think of. What was there to say? He kept looking at her so strangely it was making her uncomfortable, and she slipped back into the shadows, blending with them once more. She glanced back at him, her green hues giving away her position, and she wished she had some darker colored eyes. Why couldn't I have been born with brown eyes, or some other dark color? But green? Really? She thought with another annoyed twitch of her tail. The snow didn't bother her as much. Since she had a thin pelt it did make her a good deal colder, but she had never really minded...until now, when this leaf bare had brought back too many memories. Technically they were good, but since her overall relationship with Dawnstorm had been tarnished, all her memories of him had been as well. She glanced back at the fox like tom again, seeing the snow clinging onto his long pelt. Clearing her throat to keep from smiling or in any way betraying her amusement, she stopped, her green hues flashing briefly but that was all. "We can go back if you'd like. I don't think we're going to catch anything else. Or...I may stay out here. Give myself a little time to think." Forestpelt mewed, neither her green hues nor her expression or body language betraying any of her earlier emotion. Although her whole insides felt as though they'd been twisted multiple times and very, very hard every time she thought of the striped tom who had been her friend and more then that all those moons ago, last leaf bare.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 8th, 2017 at 05:21 AM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Blizzardpaw took a moment to give a silent, thoughtful, and awkward nod.
"Alright, then I'll go this way." The tom pointed his fluffy tail to the left, and started to trot the way he had pointed to. Because, I really need some friends at the moment. Cherrypaw seems nice...so maybe we could be friends! Though I'll have to ask her later. Blizzardpaw thought with a nod, mostly to himself, however. With a tired, but determined sigh, Blizzardpaw's whiskers twitched as he sniffed the crisp, cold leafbare air. Ugh, why couldn't he just stayed in camp? The tiredness was creeping up his shoulders, taunting him, urging him to sleep. He gave out another sigh, before going deeper through the pine forest, sniffing the air. Then, he caught a scent, a squirrel. Satisfaction willed in his veins. Prey, finally. With a silent twitch of the tail, Blizzardpaw silently crept toward the creature, as it was sniffing around for its nut. In a swift movement, the tom sprinted to the squirrel, slashing at it's neck before it even peeped a sound. Perfect. The exhausted tom couldn't think he could hunt anymore, and slumped onto the ground, he felt cold, and that's all he felt. Thick fur could keep you warm for so long. "Oh....g-great..." The fluffy, but freezing tom muttered under his breath, he knew his thick pelt would somehow seep the cold into his pelt, he just knew it, oh how he hated the cold, and the winter, the cold...

[I could suddenly make Blizzardpaw die of hypothermia right here, right now, and I'm just thinking about that, I have a tragic death story in my mind. Plot twist that just suddenly went through my head right there, don't know if I should do it or not. ]
@Cedar @Stormiiix
Oh my goodness.. I would cry. I honestly hate cat deaths But if you suppose then okay! (But if Blizzardpaw is your main OC, I suggest not doing it)

Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 27th, 2017 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Added Usernames+fixed Spelling
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Blizzardpaw took a moment to give a silent, thoughtful, and awkward nod.
"Alright, then I'll go this way." The tom pointed his fluffy tail to the left, and started to trot the way he had pointed to. Because, I really need some friends at the moment. Cherrypaw seems nice...so maybe we could be friends! Though I'll have to ask her later. Blizzardpaw thought with a nod, mostly to himself, however. With a tired, but determined sigh, Blizzardpaw's whiskers twitched as he sniffed the crisp, cold leafbare air. Ugh, why couldn't he just stayed in camp? The tiredness was creeping up his shoulders, taunting him, urging him to sleep. He gave out another sigh, before going deeper through the pine forest, sniffing the air. Then, he caught a scent, a squirrel. Satisfaction willed in his veins. Prey, finally. With a silent twitch of the tail, Blizzardpaw silently crept toward the creature, as it was sniffing around for its nut. In a swift movement, the tom sprinted to the squirrel, slashing at it's neck before it even peeped a sound. Perfect. The exhausted tom couldn't think he could hunt anymore, and slumped onto the ground, he felt cold, and that's all he felt. Thick fur could keep you warm for so long. "Oh....g-great..." The fluffy, but freezing tom muttered under his breath, he knew his thick pelt would somehow seep the cold into his pelt, he just knew it, oh how he hated the cold, and the winter, the cold...

[I could suddenly make Blizzardpaw die of hypothermia right here, right now, and I'm just thinking about that, I have a tragic death story in my mind. Plot twist that just suddenly went through my head right there, don't know if I should do it or not. ]
(xD if you want.)

Cherrypaw padded deeper into the territory. She lift her maw int eh air and opened her jaws. The scent of a mouse flooded her nasal cavity. She knew it wasn't going to be big and plump since it was very cold. She didn't care, however. She shrunk down to the ground and moved her green orbs across the forest floor. She spotted a small movement. The create was struggling to get free of the dense snow. 'This is gonna be easy,' the she-cat thought. She loaded power into her back haunches, then she launched herself at the prey. It was simple, very simple. She bit into it. The mouse felt cold a bitter at first, but then she felt the blood and warmth flood her mouth. She had to resist the urge to eat it right then and there, but she didn't sure to the code. 'Clan first, then you,' she thought to herself as she began to head back to where Blizzardpaw and her met.
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:37 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst
@Cedar @Stormiiix
Oh my goodness.. I would cry. I honestly hate cat deaths But if you suppose then okay! (But if Blizzardpaw is your main OC, I suggest not doing it)

Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
( Blizzardpaw is secondary, and being a former ee supporter, and rather depressed, from bullies tormenting him. Blizzard wants to prove he's worthy of being a warrior, and hunting seemed like the greatest way to prove that, and Blizzard's fur is easily packed with cold snow, so hypothermia is easy to get for Blizz, he's been out of camp almost all day. He's actually pretty exhausted too, so his chances of surviving this are pretty slim, though it might happen that he survives. Yeah, but I want him to die in the Medicine Cat Den not out in the pine forest, so he can see his home for one last time, I might tear up while writing this or I might not. I'm really emotional sometimes, but rather heartless at most when it comes to characters dying. But, it depends on how the roleplay goes if he dies or not. A patrol would be good, so they can find him, his squirrel is laying in the snow not hidden at all, and his pawprints are still there, for now. Maybe Cherrypaw can run back to camp, to get help to find Blizz, when she realizes he didn't come to the spot. )

Blizzardpaw breathed deeply, slumping over onto the ice, snow cold ground. Am I going to die...no! I don't...want to..why is this happening...I don't want it to end like this! He thought of the warm, camp that was a long way to go from here, and the tom knew he wouldn't make it without collapsing with exhaustion. Why did he have to go out after training? That was stupid! The tom thought bitterly as he lay their, shivering like a dying mess of blood. He wanted to think, he could of just done it at camp, oh, the camp, was warm, and safe, but he was out in the cold, and he was so, so cold, freezing even. Blizzardpaw lifted to poke at his fur, ice cold. His amber orbs gave a wide, frightened look. No one knew where he, no could find him, the apprentice guessed. Was...he going to actually die? The thought of death, had haunted him, for a long time. And, the dark forest...was he going to go their? He shuddered, snow falling onto his head, increasing the cold feeling all over his body, cold was all the tom could think about. Someone, just please, come, please... Blizzardpaw felt desperate, oh so desperate, it was terrifyingly cold too. Ugh, that was all he could think about, warmth and cold...the willed himself to stay strong, to stay alive, no matter how tired, or exhausted he really was.
Stone cold feeling crept up the poor, freezing cold tom's fur. He started shivering loudly, his amber orbs glistening with fear, horror, and determination not to die, to stay alive, his willingness would not last for long, but Blizzardpaw would not let himself slip until he couldn't hold on any longer. I won't die...I won't die...I won't die... The tom told himself, as he still laid there, waiting for someone to get help, or someone to find him, a patrol, something...anything. If he willed himself to not die, he would stay alive, hopefully. He felt helpless, oh so helpless. Where was his mentor? Where was the leader? Where was anyone? He couldn't move anything, nothing, he was just in a laying position, freezing, and the possible death sentence. And it was greatly terrifying. To think they your going to die, would terrify any cat, anyone, even a great leader like Timberstar. Death is something, no cat wants to go through, but will have to, one way or another. But, Blizzardpaw was struggling to understand, and he didn't want to understand, he wanted to have his warrior name, he didn't want to die as a lousy apprentice! The fluffy brown tabby thought of his parents, and siblings. He thought of his friends he barely had, his idols. Blizzardpaw struggle to understand, why was he dying, here and now? He wouldn't let it slip him out of the world, no, he wouldn't let.....he wouldn't....

Last edited by seasalt; January 8th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
( Blizzardpaw is secondary, and being a former ee supporter, and rather depressed, from bullies tormenting him. Blizzard wants to prove he's worthy of being a warrior, and hunting seemed like the greatest way to prove that, and Blizzard's fur is easily packed with cold snow, so hypothermia is easy to get for Blizz, he's been out of camp almost all day. He's actually pretty exhausted too, so his chances of surviving this are pretty slim, though it might happen that he survives. Yeah, but I want him to die in the Medicine Cat Den not out in the pine forest, so he can see his home for one last time, I might tear up while writing this or I might not. I'm really emotional sometimes, but rather heartless at most when it comes to characters dying. But, it depends on how the roleplay goes if he dies or not. A patrol would be good, so they can find him, his squirrel is laying in the snow not hidden at all, and his pawprints are still there, for now. Maybe Cherrypaw can run back to camp, to get help to find Blizz, when she realizes he didn't come to the spot. )

Blizzardpaw breathed deeply, slumping over onto the ice, snow cold ground. Am I going to die...no! I don't...want to..why is this happening...I don't want it to end like this! He thought of the warm, camp that was a long way to go from here, and the tom knew he wouldn't make it without collapsing with exhaustion. Why did he have to go out after training? That was stupid! The tom thought bitterly as he lay their, shivering like a dying mess of blood. He wanted to think, he could of just done it at camp, oh, the camp, was warm, and safe, but he was out in the cold, and he was so, so cold, freezing even. Blizzardpaw lifted to poke at his fur, ice cold. His amber orbs gave a wide, frightened look. No one knew where he, no could find him, the apprentice guessed. Was...he going to actually die? The thought of death, had haunted him, for a long time. And, the dark forest...was he going to go their? He shuddered, snow falling onto his head, increasing the cold feeling all over his body, cold was all the tom could think about. Someone, just please, come, please... Blizzardpaw felt desperate, oh so desperate, it was terrifyingly cold too. Ugh, that was all he could think about, warmth and cold...the willed himself to stay strong, to stay alive, no matter how tired, or exhausted he really was.
Stone cold feeling crept up the poor, freezing cold tom's fur. He started shivering loudly, his amber orbs glistening with fear, horror, and determination not to die, to stay alive, his willingness would not last for long, but Blizzardpaw would not let himself slip until he couldn't hold on any longer. I won't die...I won't die...I won't die... The tom told himself, as he still laid there, waiting for someone to get help, or someone to find him, a patrol, something...anything. If he willed himself to not die, he would stay alive, hopefully. He felt helpless, oh so helpless. Where was his mentor? Where was the leader? Where was anyone? He couldn't move anything, nothing, he was just in a laying position, freezing, and the possible death sentence. And it was greatly terrifying. To think they your going to die, would terrify any cat, anyone, even a great leader like Timberstar. Death is something, no cat wants to go through, but will have to, one way or another. But, Blizzardpaw was struggling to understand, and he didn't want to understand, he wanted to have his warrior name, he didn't want to die as a lousy apprentice! The fluffy brown tabby thought of his parents, and siblings. He thought of his friends he barely had, his idols. Blizzardpaw struggle to understand, why was he dying, here and now? He wouldn't let it slip him out of the world, no, he wouldn't let.....he wouldn't....
@Stormiiix
@Cedar
Shadowstorm sat there, looking up at the sky. She eventually realized... Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw are best of friends. They would've come back together, unless Bizzardpaw is... She gasped, and turned to Cherrypaw. She stood up violently. "Cherrypaw, go drop off your fresh-kill in the fresh-kill pile!" She turned back around and added. "..And get a few warriors to come here! Say it's urgent and to meet me by the large tree surrounded by few patches of marshy ground!!" She raised her head, staring off into the distance, the thought of Blizzardpaw dead in the frozen cold, icicles forming around her thick, long pelt, sent a shiver down her spine. She paced back and fourth nervously, awaiting a patrol to meet her at the tree. Please.. get here soon! She pleaded.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 8th, 2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Color Change
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Stormiiix
@Cedar
Shadowstorm sat there, looking up at the sky. She eventually realized... Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw are best of friends. They would've come back together, unless Bizzardpaw is... She gasped, and turned to Cherrypaw. She stood up violently. "Cherrypaw, go drop off your fresh-kill in the fresh-kill pile!" She turned back around and added. "..And get a few warriors to come here! Say it's urgent and to meet me by the large tree surrounded by few patches of marshy ground!!" She raised her head, staring off into the distance, the thought of Blizzardpaw dead in the frozen cold, icicles forming around her thick, long pelt, sent a shiver down her spine. She paced back and fourth nervously, awaiting a patrol to meet her at the tree. Please.. get here soon! She pleaded.
(How am I suppose to get a few warriors?)
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
(How am I suppose to get a few warriors?)
@Cedar
Run back to ShadowClan camp... you can read the chats on the "ShadowClan Camp" roleplays and mention the usernames of people who are actively roleplaying. (My other OC will be there too so just do @JaxenAmethyst once you get there and type the roleplay, which will continue it..etc etc)

Character Site!

Old January 8th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Wanderer

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Celanawe Stormwalker

(I'm back, sorry it took so long to get back to here, (and sorry to anyone I was rping with during the EE fight :/) I was moving and almost lost my laptop :/ )

Ivythorn paced around the spot that she had met Bane of Hunters at just before the battle for Shadowclan. She hoped he hadn't left, thinking she was dead. Her heart sank as day slowly turned to dusk. She had been resting in the medicine cat's den, tending the wound, and now healing scar, located from her left shoulder to her stomach. Maybe he would come yet. Hopefully he was simply not aware she had finally had enough strength to go all the way to the border. She prayed softly to Starclan that he simply wasn't aware, and not that he had left.
'Where Ivythorn go?' It was a question that plagued his mind since she left into her territory speaking of a battle. The only thing that stopped him from chasing after her that day was his word to her, which he would not cross into Shadowclan's territory.

It was tormenting to hunt, to live, even to help a stray cat or two since his mind kept on picturing her. The great cat shook his head, trying to focus on the setting sun. 'She not returns. Battle...take her?' The thought brought a cascade of images, cats he had not been able to save; their bodies were broken and the light in their eyes all but faded to nothing. 'No no Ivythorn alive, she warrior.' He reassured himself, but it soon came a bit flat. 'If warrior...where she be?'

Bane of Hunters decided to give up the hunt he was after, even hungry he could not find much drive in it. Instead, he went to where had met Ivythorn, praying for the Lights that there was some trace of her there. What he found however caught his breath, his heart skipping a beat. "Ivythorn!" He exclaimed in a mew though his deep and rasp voice may as well made it a growl.

The tom sprinted to where she was almost tackling her to the ground but restrained himself to nearly colliding into her. His emerald eyes blazed with happiness as he locked onto to her orbs. "Ivythorn..." He repeated her name as tried to calm down.
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celanawe Stormwalker View Post
'Where Ivythorn go?' It was a question that plagued his mind since she left into her territory speaking of a battle. The only thing that stopped him from chasing after her that day was his word to her, which he would not cross into Shadowclan's territory.

It was tormenting to hunt, to live, even to help a stray cat or two since his mind kept on picturing her. The great cat shook his head, trying to focus on the setting sun. 'She not returns. Battle...take her?' The thought brought a cascade of images, cats he had not been able to save; their bodies were broken and the light in their eyes all but faded to nothing. 'No no Ivythorn alive, she warrior.' He reassured himself, but it soon came a bit flat. 'If warrior...where she be?'

Bane of Hunters decided to give up the hunt he was after, even hungry he could not find much drive in it. Instead, he went to where had met Ivythorn, praying for the Lights that there was some trace of her there. What he found however caught his breath, his heart skipping a beat. "Ivythorn!" He exclaimed in a mew though his deep and rasp voice may as well made it a growl.

The tom sprinted to where she was almost tackling her to the ground but restrained himself to nearly colliding into her. His emerald eyes blazed with happiness as he locked onto to her orbs. "Ivythorn..." He repeated her name as tried to calm down.
The calico jumped up when she saw her friend. "Bane! I'm so happy you're still here! I thought you had left.." she said, nuzzling him when he got close enough. "I prayed to Starclan you were still here," she whispered, tears starting to form in the she-cat's eyes. She then realized what she was saying to the tom and sat back a bit.

"S-sorry, I.. Uh.. I just.. You know.. Missed you.." she said, studdering every word. She couldn't help it. "I'm so sorry I didn't come back sooner, but our medicine cat wouldn't allow me to leave the camp until my wounds were healed enough," she admitted.

Ivythorn nuzzled Bane again, taking in his scent. It calmed her, made her feel like she belonged. Maybe, now that Shadowclan was back to normal, maybe she could... 'No, Ivythorn, he would never join Shadowclan, especially for a mousebrained she-cat like yourself,' she thought.

"Bane, I want to ask you something," she said nervously. "Something important..."