RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:51 PM

Old January 1st, 2022, 05:24 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Mossnose jumped off of the rock, "So you learned a new move huh," well then try it out on me im ready," he said smirking.
@Yeeter
@Toodle
Old January 1st, 2022, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonpaw's excitement at a successful practice was short lived as an approaching cat caught her attention. She straightened herself and turned to face the newcomer but she quickly recognized Mossnose from earlier. She glanced towards Brokenfrost. The two seemed comfortable with one another. She must be extra special if there were two warriors to give her special extra training. She nodded eagerly then turned to face Mossnose. Her nerves were starting to rattle slightly. Brokenfrost seemed pleased with her abilities but now she was being asked to prove herself to another cat as well. She squared her front paws up to the tom shed seen first when she arrived and shifted her weight back into her hind legs in order to keep her balance firm. She lunged forward with both front paws extended. The first swept under the tom's front paws to try to swipe them out from under him and offset his balance. Then she immediately used the other to swing at him from the opposite direction, aiming to topple him while he was off-balance.

@Yeeter @Cat Bee
Gingercry
Old January 2nd, 2022, 12:00 AM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Mosssnose saw Pigeonpaw pounce and swipe at his feet. Losing his balance, he swiftly turned around and pounced on top of Pigeonpaw, knocking her down. "You were trained well, but next time make sure to read what the persons move is before attacking them," he said getting off of her.
@Yeeter
@Toodle
Old March 16th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

walks into training and looks at rapid and others blue kits dark red eyes sharpens and teeth shows blue kit walks around looking at thing in the camp
Old March 16th, 2022, 11:29 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

blue kit walks into training area and looks at ever red eyes sharpens as blue kit smiles showing sharp teeth knowing that he found a good place for him
Old April 1st, 2022, 06:10 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Figwind**
@Toodle

The light-colored she-cat curled her tail neatly around her paws and set to grooming herself in deep, rhythmic strokes. She'd summoned Pigeonpaw to her so now she just needed to wait. It'd been a couple nights since she dropped the truth of the apprentice's paternal lineage, being that she was the young she-cat's grandmother. Hopefully she'd had time to come to terms with it all. This night she hoped to answer a few more questions but more over to get a better feel for Pigeonpaw's skills. She needed to build some more trust in the young she-cat to see what else she could plant in her mind.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 6th, 2022, 01:53 PM

Pigeonpaw took a step. It took her a moment to realize that she didn't remember how she'd gotten here. The last thing she remembered was being in her nest and now...dawning struck her all ay once. She was back to train! She took another step and the balance was awkward and off. She looked down to see the nub at the end of her leg. She'd lost the paw in life but this was the first time she didn't have it in training. But the step didn't hurt at all. She warred with the mixed feelings. She knew she needed to get used to not having it and it was nice to be able to jump straight into training without it hurting anymore. But this had been the last place she could pretend like losing it had all just been a bad dream. Now the reality had bled into this world as well.

She sighed and moved on, focusing on getting smoother in her steps. Using the nub as a paw was making walking a lot less exhausting. She looked up as she sensed something different and recognized Figwind. She smiled then quickened her pace to stand in front of her grandmother. "Figwind! Are you here to tell me more about my farher?"

@Ravensong
Gingercry
Old April 7th, 2022, 12:08 AM
Raven

**Figwind**
@Toodle

Figwind smiled coolly as the young she-cat came into view. Her eyes were drawn for a brief heartbeat down to the apprentice's missing paw but she moved on quickly. "All in due time, young one," She purred assuringly. "For right now, lets get you on your way to becoming the strongesr Shadowclan warrior. We wouldnt want you falling behind because of..." Figwind glanced pointedly down at Pigwonpaw's paw again. She returned her smile to the apprentice's face. "Things will be different now so the sooner we get working on new techniques the sooner youll be back to your full strength."

Figwind slowly stood and padded gracefully to an open part of the clearing after circling Pigeonpaw. She'd have to get creative with new techniques. "It looks like youve got some control over walking, itll be different in the waking world as youre not yet fully healed and havent built those callouses that will make walking much easier. We'll take advantage of your ability to walk well now and work on your crouch and stalking techniques. It'll be a bit different and you'll have to keep more weight on your three good paws. To stalk silently you wont be able to limp or hop. Go ahead and give it a shot."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 8th, 2022, 12:43 PM

Pigeonpaw felt a little dejected that they wouldn't be discussing Elmshadow but the promise of training lifted her spirits quickly. She tensed her muscles, remembering Cougarivy's style of training, usually entailing her attacking then teaching. But instead Figwind continued talking. The Molly's eyes looked down at Pigeonpaw's injured leg and the apprentice felt herself growing self-conscious but she nodded through it. Figwind was not trying to make fun of her, she was trying to make her better. Pigeonpaw may as well use the opportunity to prove that she was worthy even without her paw. Pigeonpaw crouched down, trying to keep her weight on her three good paws but it felt awkward and off-balanced. When she felt stable enough in a crouch, she tried to move forward. She was still nervous to put weight onto her stubbed leg and the quick limp from the stub to her good paw made for a jerky, contrasting movement from her otherwise smooth enough stalk. She huffed.

@Ravensong
Gingercry
Old April 9th, 2022, 07:33 PM
Raven

**Figwind**
@Toodle

Figwind moved herself swiftly around to Pigeonpaw's side. Crouching lower she leaned in to give the apprentice a flank to rest herself against on the side of her bad paw. "Try putting your weight into me and work on getting more confident about putting weight on that paw. I'll be here to catch you if you fall or need to remove weight quickly. Lean on me and slowly push more weight into your bad leg. You need to get as comfortable walking on that stub as you are on the rest of your paws. Other cats have lost their whole leg and they found a way to make it work. You were blessed with your whole leg still so take advantage."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing