Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 08:33 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Rose
Today 08:30 PM
Kittypet/Outsider Names?
by glitch
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:28 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2018, 04:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble stood up, matching the other she-cat’s height. “Well i’d love to take that suggestion!” The molly exclaimed. Whenever the territory was involved, she was excited. Cherrybubble loved to be out in the territory, with the wind running through her fur, the smell of the trees in her nose, and the taste of prey on her tongue. The black and white molly was most definitely not a homebody. She loved getting out of the camp, and with how much energy she always had, she had to do it. A lot. Of course, she always tried to make sure she did something useful while she was out there, like patrol or hunt. Normally hunt, even though sometimes it didn’t go so well.
the she-cat smiled and nodded, her eyes brightening at the other's enthusiasm. she laughed quietly and began to head towards the entrance of the camp, her tail hanging low. she was excited to get out into the territory, yes, but she never liked to allowed her tail to hang up where others could gawk at her masculine body, especially whenever she walked around the camp. ears perked, aldertwist glanced back at the other and tilted her head to the side, remaining silent and peaceful as she slipped from the camp, shaking out her pelt once she re-emerged into the territory. then, aldertwist stood and waited for cherrybubble to join her, looking around the oh-so familiar forestry.
Old April 18th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Adderpaw smiled at Creampaw's cheerfulness, it was something that he really enjoyed from the she-cat, she was always cheerful, well, whenever he saw her that is. He was happy to hear her agree with him when he said that he had hunted a lot, and he indeed had, he had been gone for most of the day and when he had made it back to camp, he had taken back 4 preys. "I'm glad to know that you agree, Creampaw." The apprentice purred. Oh! I'm doing well!" The tom added, giving the she-cat a handsome smile.
[Sorry for a late response.]

Creampaw gave him a smile in return. Being around anyone in particular was grate for her but she loved to hang out with Adderpaw. "That's good to hear." She purred after he said he was going well. Her soft spoken voice was always sweet it seemed even when she didn't realize it.
Stretching a bit from were she laid, the tri colored molly let out a slight yawn. To be honest she didn't really know what to talk about. She was never one for gossip and talking about negative stop wasn't her thing. Sadly that seemed to be the thing going around Camp. "So, what have you been up to this morning?" She asked them realized she'd already asked that. "I mean what do you plan on doing this morning?" The apprentice corrected herself. It wasn't to uncommon for Creampaw to mess up, she was an appreciate but no one was perfect either. So, I guess you could say she's normal.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:49 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The tiny ginger and white kit raised her head and yawned, blinking open blue eyes. Brightkit wondered at all the kits in the nursery and looked around frantically for her mother. "Where's my mom?" She squeaked.
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:55 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

[QUOTE=GyreHaze;494724]"In a bit, you two have way to much energy!!" She scolded[/QUOTE/] Dovekit Purred loudly. She bounced back into the nursery and nuzzled her mother. " is that not MORE reason to go out? " she mewed thoughtfully,
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Sorry for a late response.]

Creampaw gave him a smile in return. Being around anyone in particular was grate for her but she loved to hang out with Adderpaw. "That's good to hear." She purred after he said he was going well. Her soft spoken voice was always sweet it seemed even when she didn't realize it.
Stretching a bit from were she laid, the tri colored molly let out a slight yawn. To be honest she didn't really know what to talk about. She was never one for gossip and talking about negative stop wasn't her thing. Sadly that seemed to be the thing going around Camp. "So, what have you been up to this morning?" She asked them realized she'd already asked that. "I mean what do you plan on doing this morning?" The apprentice corrected herself. It wasn't to uncommon for Creampaw to mess up, she was an appreciate but no one was perfect either. So, I guess you could say she's normal.
Adderpaw met her gaze, there were so many things that made her different than other she-cats, which was why he felt something he had never felt towards her, yet, he couldn't set his paw on it. As she yawned, he couldn't help but do it himself before giving a slight yawn. "Well, I'll answer both questions, so, for the first one, I haven't really been up to something this morning, it's been pretty boring before you finally showed up." He mewed softly, still smiling at the other apprentice. "And for the second question, I actually have no idea, unless you'd like to go have a walk on the territory, I have nothing planned." He mewed, he didn't care if she messed up sometimes, everyone did, and the two of them were no different. "So, if you wish to go out and have a nice little walk out there, just tell me, I sure don't mind." He added, his tail lightly touching the she-cat's paws.
@Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Gone; May 22nd, 2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[QUOTE=MistMoon205;495291]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"In a bit, you two have way to much energy!!" She scolded[/QUOTE/] Dovekit Purred loudly. She bounced back into the nursery and nuzzled her mother. " is that not MORE reason to go out? " she mewed thoughtfully,
Swallowshine poked her head into the nursery to see Dovekit purring loudly. "Hey, Dovekit." She greeted her warmly. "I'd come in but it looks crowded in here." She winked.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=OmbreFeather;495293]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistMoon205 View Post
Swallowshine poked her head into the nursery to see Dovekit purring loudly. "Hey, Dovekit." She greeted her warmly. "I'd come in but it looks crowded in here." She winked.
Dovekit leaped up and mewed a friendly hello to shallowshine. She expectantly turned her head to bed mother, "NOW can we go?" She mewed .
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=MistMoon205;495291]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"In a bit, you two have way to much energy!!" She scolded[/QUOTE/] Dovekit Purred loudly. She bounced back into the nursery and nuzzled her mother. " is that not MORE reason to go out? " she mewed thoughtfully,
[QUOTE=OmbreFeather;495293]
Quote:

"Dovekit get your furry rump in this nest!" SnowFang glanced at SwallowShine "SwallowShine why are you here...?"
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=MistMoon205;495297]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Dovekit leaped up and mewed a friendly hello to shallowshine. She expectantly turned her head to bed mother, "NOW can we go?" She mewed .

Swallowshine rolled her eyes in a friendly way at the she-kit, then backed out of the entrance to let the bundle of fur out into the camp.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=OmbreFeather;495304]
Quote:
Swallowshine rolled her eyes in a friendly way at the she-kit, then backed out of the entrance to let the bundle of fur out into the camp.

"D onot let my kit out SwallowShine!" SnowFang hissed
Closed Thread