by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:54 AM

Old March 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsekit narrowed her eyes, a serious look on her face. "Where is this medicine cat anyway?" She huffed "If it gets anyway worse, they can't blame you NeverFalter. Come on...you'll be fine...it's all ok..." She complained, then her expression softened and she attempted to comfort the kind warrior. "Who cares if you're weak? Or soft? If every cat in the clan were cold blooded killers, it would be chaos. We need cats like you to keep everyone in order..." The tabby kit stood on the tip of her paws and started to lick away his tears. She shook her head and stuck out her tongue, a disgusted look on her face. "Yuck! Salty...Ahhh...oooh...." She shifted uncomfortably as some tears slid down her broken leg, making it stung. "EEEEEE!" Gorsekit squeeled, leaping away like she had burnt herself on a flaming stick. "It's stinging...aww it stings! Stinging!" Now the kit was hopping around the den, trying to shake off the damp feeling from her broken leg.
NeverFalter scooped up the squealing kit and curled around her wrapping his fluffy tail over her. "Calm down before you hurt yourself even more," He purred, while gently grooming the brown tabby's head. He appreciated the little she-kit's attempt to make him feel better but he didn't want her straining her injury further. He hoped the medicine cat would show up soon, he didn't want to see Gorsekit in any more pain.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
NeverFalter scooped up the squealing kit and curled around her wrapping his fluffy tail over her. "Calm down before you hurt yourself even more," He purred, while gently grooming the brown tabby's head. He appreciated the little she-kit's attempt to make him feel better but he didn't want her straining her injury further. He hoped the medicine cat would show up soon, he didn't want to see Gorsekit in any more pain.
@Brooklyn Trees
Gorsekit nodded then stared up into his kind eyes "You'd be a great father you know. Perhaps the queens would appreciate your help in the nursery some time!" Her ears pricked, whiskers twitching as she sensed Ebonypaw coming out from the shadows of her den.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; March 16th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
@Brooklyn Trees
Gorsekit nodded then stared up into his kind eyes "You'd be a great father you know. Perhaps the queens would appreciate your help in the nursery some time!" Her ears pricked, whiskers twitching as she sensed Ebonypaw coming out from the shadows of her den.
@ChameweonRainbow
(Sorry! I was gone all day and then forgot to read all of these things Son i am here now, sorry!)

Ebonypaw padded quietly from further back in the den, bright blue eyes studying the small kit and three-legged warrior as she padded further towards them, pace quickening slightly as she reached them, eyes studying the two cats, warrior curled around kit.
"Did something happen?" She asked, forcing alarm from her voice. This had begun to become her way of greeting for those who entered the den. She had had those who were simply curious enter the den before, but more often than not it was one who had been injured or had become ill.
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:29 AM

Quote:
@Brooklyn Trees
NeverFalter blushed, then purred louder and nuzzled the brown tabby kit. "Do you really think I could help in the nursery?!" He purred very loudly. "I can hunt just fine but I really don't want to fight and potentially kill other cats, no matter what their affiliation," He meowed shyly.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 17th, 2017 at 01:31 AM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@ChameweonRainbow
(Sorry! I was gone all day and then forgot to read all of these things Son i am here now, sorry!)

Ebonypaw padded quietly from further back in the den, bright blue eyes studying the small kit and three-legged warrior as she padded further towards them, pace quickening slightly as she reached them, eyes studying the two cats, warrior curled around kit.
"Did something happen?" She asked, forcing alarm from her voice. This had begun to become her way of greeting for those who entered the den. She had had those who were simply curious enter the den before, but more often than not it was one who had been injured or had become ill.
"I trapped my leg in a rock and...there was a crack...and it really hurts!" Gorsekit explained through clenched teeth, as the pain increased, her brown tabby ears flattened against her head.
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
NeverFalter blushed, then purred louder and nuzzled the brown tabby kit. "Do you really think I could help in the nursery?!" He purred very loudly. "I can hunt just fine but I really don't want to fight and potentially kill other cats, no matter what their affiliation," He meowed shyly.
Gorsekit ignored his comment and instead turned her attention to the Blue-eyes examining her.
Old March 17th, 2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Gorsekit ignored his comment and instead turned her attention to the Blue-eyes examining her.
NeverFalter noticed Ebonypaw examining the kit and he gently set the brown tabby down and backed away so he wasn't impeding to her medical examination. "Um.. do I need to leave? If I'm bothering either of you I can go." He sad shifting uncomfortably on his three paws.

Charrie Site
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

@NightWarrior4Life @ChameweonRainbow

Ebonypaw blinked slowly at the two cats as they spoke, before turning questioning eyes to the three-legged tom.
"Are you her father?" She asked, mostly out of curiosity. He could stay regardless - if it was something that Gorsekit felt comfortable with or would help the kit.
"You can stay if she is okay with it." She added, turning pale eyes back to the kit.

As he was already backed slightly away the tuxedo cat padded up to the kit, unsure which paw that the kit had injured.
"Can I see the paw that you hurt?" She asked, attempting to soften her voice. There were probably cues that she couldn't see, shifting weight away from a specific paw or such, but she couldn't see it - she had never been able to read body or facial cues.
She was still hiding this.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:

Ebonypaw blinked slowly at the two cats as they spoke, before turning questioning eyes to the three-legged tom.
"Are you her father?" She asked, mostly out of curiosity. He could stay regardless - if it was something that Gorsekit felt comfortable with or would help the kit.
"You can stay if she is okay with it." She added, turning pale eyes back to the kit.

As he was already backed slightly away the tuxedo cat padded up to the kit, unsure which paw that the kit had injured.
"Can I see the paw that you hurt?" She asked, attempting to soften her voice. There were probably cues that she couldn't see, shifting weight away from a specific paw or such, but she couldn't see it - she had never been able to read body or facial cues.
@NightWarrior4Life @Brooklyn Trees
NeverFalter stammered "Uh, um, no, no I'm not Gorsekit's father, but if it's okay with her I would like to stay." He glanced at Gorsekit solemnly as he saw her pained expression. He sat down a nearby the tabby kit and stroked her head calmingly with his fluffy tail.

Charrie Site
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Falling In

Quote:

"This one."she said simply, lifting up her right leg, her paw and leg facing two separate ways. "It stings if I get it wet..." Gorsekit added.