Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Beechpaw (he/him)
RiverClan ❍ 8 moons
brown-furred tabby tom with black stripes and golden eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Beechpaw looked up from grooming himself, shaking his ears. Oh, mousedung. Standing up, he started to back towards the camp exit.
"Sooorry Gingerfrost! I'll go do it now!" He turned around, sauntering out with his tail held high and a cheeky grin on his face.

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; May 29th, 2023 at 05:55 PM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 07:42 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

- @Estelle @Kay~

CW: Little bit of blood, nothing too graphic

{Sorry Kay, Mistycloud is on Ashpaws' very small bad list}

《The bird Ash is describing is an American Kestrel, about 9 inches long and can be aggressive is one gets too close to their nest or are in their territory. It might have seen Ash as prey, though up to your interpretation》

Ashpaw was running into camp, blood on her face, pretty obviously not her preys. Talon marks littered her fluffy face, only noticeable when her fur moved out of the way. "S-sorry, Gingerfrost, sir." She mewed, her breath heavy. "I was hunting and Mistycloud left me behind, not telling me," She sent a death glare at Mistycloud "And a bird came out of the sky and clawed at me! I got a quick glance at it. It was a small uh... Blue and Ginger bird. I'm lucky I got away! It was biiiiig!" Blinking blood off her eyes, her breathing steadied "Maybe I was getting close to its' nest? I was in reeds looking for prey so..."

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old May 26th, 2023, 09:28 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Finally, Weaselfang moved and decided to his patrol. Gingerfrost's expression didn't waver, only nodding, before the feline left. And soon enough, Weaselfang returned, bearing only two pieces - albeit one rather large. He frowned when the warrior mentioned not feeling well, and exhaled an exasperated sigh.
"If you're not feeling well, let me know and go to Stonepaw."
He mew sternly, eyeing the warrior. For a brief moment, he inspected the catches, the sigh again.
"I'll accept it this time. Go put it on the preypile."
If he didn't do that, then out again it would be.
[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Next, Gingerfrost frowned when Ashpaw came running into camp, clearly injured. A mild alarm rang in his head, listening to the young apprentice's story. Left behind? His eyes darted to Mistycloud who'd appeared moments before. He'd just been wondering where the apprentice was.
"Mistycloud, is this true?"
He inquired, needing both their stories.
[ @Kay~ @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ ]

Old May 26th, 2023, 02:32 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

- @Estelle - @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~

"Sort of, I couldn't find him," Mistycloud shifted uncomfortably. She hadn't been able to scent him back so she just came back, assuming the apprentice had showed before she did. The molly was a little on edge, her mind reeling. She didn't mean to, she hadn't meant to.
The warrior felt sick as she saw the apprentice, she was queasy. Then, she began to shake oh so horribly. Her eyes were frozen wide as she tried not to get sick at the sight of him. Guilt consumed her and pricked at her mind.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters
Old May 26th, 2023, 04:05 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

(Ashpaw is a gal)

- @Estelle @Kay~

"Well do you think I would wander off, me, an apprentice who hasn't even toured the territory yet?" Tear were building up in the corners of her eyes. "You should have at least looked for me! If you were there I wouldn't have to go to Stonepaw for these!" She didn't notice that Mistycloud was about to pass out -or at least it looked like it- until the adrenaline running in her veins ran out, which also made her realize, the cuts on her face hurt. "Sorry Ma'am, I didn't mean to yell, it's just Silversnow hasn't been training me for the past 2 moons. If she had been, then maybe I would be dragging home a bird carcass right now." She sighed, wincing as she realized nearly her whole body was covered in scratches. "I should probably go see StoneyPaw..."

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; May 26th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 04:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Not this. Anything but this. And yet this happened. Gingerfrost let an irritated sigh, displeased with the scenario folding out in front of him. Mistycloud, in some aspect, admitted to leaving behind Ashpaw, who was now injured and claimed to not have walked off. His ears pinned back in annoyance at the apprentice's outburst.
"Ashpaw."
Gingerfrost warned, but he already subsided, apologising to the warrior. Gingerfrost let a deep sigh, already tired of this.
"Go see Stonepaw. Now."
The tabby ordered, before turning to Mistycloud.
[ @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ ]

"So you admit to leaving Ashpaw behind?"
Gingerfrost grimaced.
"Did you at least try looking for him? You understand that this is unacceptable. We cannot have apprentice get hurt because they were left behind, Ashpaw's injury could have been avoided."
[ @Kay~ ]

----

Some other time that day, Gingerfrost looked about, still waiting for the last apprentice to report back from their elder duties. Only, he saw nothing, and that irritated him as he'd just seen the apprentice walk about the clan.
"Beechpaw! Get over here. Care to explain why you've neglected your punishment up until now?"
[ @Cinderspirit ]

Old May 28th, 2023, 11:50 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Not this. Anything but this. And yet this happened. Gingerfrost let an irritated sigh, displeased with the scenario folding out in front of him. Mistycloud, in some aspect, admitted to leaving behind Ashpaw, who was now injured and claimed to not have walked off. His ears pinned back in annoyance at the apprentice's outburst.
"Ashpaw."
Gingerfrost warned, but he already subsided, apologising to the warrior. Gingerfrost let a deep sigh, already tired of this.
"Go see Stonepaw. Now."
The tabby ordered, before turning to Mistycloud.
[ @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ ]

"So you admit to leaving Ashpaw behind?"
Gingerfrost grimaced.
"Did you at least try looking for him? You understand that this is unacceptable. We cannot have apprentice get hurt because they were left behind, Ashpaw's injury could have been avoided."
[ @Kay~ ]

[ I told Luzura specifically they had 24 hrs to respond and if not they were getting skipped. They didn't respond so they were skipped, I think this is a little unfair to me. ]

Mistycloud shrugged.

"It was an accident! I didn't know where he was, I told him it was easier to hunt solo so I didn't go to far away from the spot we met at. He wasn't there when I was coming to head back?" Mistycloud was upset, he had wondered off to go hunt.

Mistycloud was furious for being blamed for an injury that wasn't her fault.

[Sorry luzura, but Ashpaw is on Mistycloud's badside too no offense]

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters
Old May 29th, 2023, 05:16 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post

[ I told Luzura specifically they had 24 hrs to respond and if not they were getting skipped. They didn't respond so they were skipped, I think this is a little unfair to me. ]

Mistycloud shrugged.

"It was an accident! I didn't know where he was, I told him it was easier to hunt solo so I didn't go to far away from the spot we met at. He wasn't there when I was coming to head back?" Mistycloud was upset, he had wondered off to go hunt.

Mistycloud was furious for being blamed for an injury that wasn't her fault.

[Sorry luzura, but Ashpaw is on Mistycloud's badside too no offense]

What a mess. He hated these types of things - why must someone always get hurt? It sounded like these two miscommunicated of some form; that both wandered off too far and lost each other, now pinning the blame on the other. It was tiring.
"It sounds like both of you wandered off too far from each other. Do not let this happen again. Apprentices require constant supervision out in the territory - you know the dangers. I won't punish you further. But if this reoccurs, your position may be re-evaluated. Go."

Old May 29th, 2023, 05:56 AM
Still staring nervously

Only thanks to Ferretsnap's event was the preypile not awfully empty as it would have been otherwise. One may wonder why the answer was simple: for the second time in a row, hunting patrols had not reported back, and Gingerfrost was absolutely fuming with anger.
"Berryflare, Specklemist, Antlerbeast! Think it's funny, not completing your patrols? You've got until sundown to each catch three pieces of prey or more -- I will not accept any less. Go."
He didn't even care for an explanation at this point. If they couldn't do it, they should've come to him first, not leave it uncompleted.
[ @Butterfly Aubade @Buzzin' Bee @~LeafRabbit~ ]

"Hiddenpaw! You're on elder duty: go bring them prey and clean their nests. Help them with whatever they need.
Smokepaw! You do the same but for the nursery. Now."

[ @Octavia! @Marksman ]

[ Punishments are due Tuesday, June 6th.
You may request an extension before that date if necessary.

Each will be required to make a minimum of three posts:
One here accepting the punishment t, One completing it and One reporting back here.

Hunters, make sure to drop of your prey on the prey pile before reporting!

Failure to complete your punishment may result in severer reprimanding ]

Last edited by Estelle; May 29th, 2023 at 05:56 AM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 10:33 AM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Berryflare was quite shocked when Ferretsnap had punished her patrol group. She did not think it was funny, this definitely would happen again! "Whatever," she muttered angrily, turning around too walk out of camp. As she got closer and closer too the entrance she hissed some words under her breath. Angry words. Yes, maybe it was her fault that they hadn't finished the border patrol, but maybe it was also the fact that they were walking a bit slow. Especially with Specklemist taking the time too hunt that squirrel ... well maybe that wasn't her fault either that they couldn't finish the patrol.

Nevermind, Berryflare couldn't handle all this thinking in her brain. She decided it was her fault and - wait had she been standing at the entrance this whole time! Jeez, that's embarrassing. She shook her head and looked around, hoping no cat had spotted her. When she figured no cat had, she walked out of the entrance ready too find some prey.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; May 29th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
Closed Thread