Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:51 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:49 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Bean
Today 02:46 PM
Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 02:46 PM

Old November 1st, 2017, 06:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"i have never hear that story my mother never told me and my sisters any storys before..."dragonstars voice trailed off in thoughts of her mother and sisters in a hollow tree always hunting for us and then she was gone she was to youge to understand what happened but now she does:murdered.her and her sisters had to learn hunting,fighting all things by themselfs.
then snaped out of her thoughts she said "magpiepaw you knewn him right that may help us i need to find lightningscale"then his voice called"im right here"he said dropping from the sky above "you know i hunt in the sky i see all and hear all"he said dropping two large birds at her paws"and a storms comeing a big one if your going to find that cat you should do it now or well be lost in the storm" he expained turning to the others.
Flyingspirit gave a nod,"Right...what's Swiftowl's beef with clans anywho...atleast it's generalized clans not just Dragonclan."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 1st, 2017, 08:48 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Flyingspirit gave a nod,"Right...what's Swiftowl's beef with clans anywho...atleast it's generalized clans not just Dragonclan."
"I have no idea what could have happened to him." Magpiepaw finally meowed. "All I know is that we're in need of a medicine cat, and that he is going to be caught in a storm, alone, if we don't find him and bring him back to camp soon."
The young molly proceeded to go towards the bushes he had disappeared in, determined to find the old tom and talk some sense into him.

-

Owl was walking aimlessly in the forest. He felt his arthrosis kicking in once again, and cursed under his breath. "Looks like the weather'll be taking an ill turn." He muttered grimly.
He had to find shelter quick. He was famished, and he knew he'd have a hard time surviving a big storm on his own. He tried finding some traveling herbs to stop his hunger, or any other plants, looking more specifically for some ragwort leaves to ease the pain in his joints, but to no avail. He had a hard time keeping himself focused on a task. He decided to tear some moss off a rock, and took it with him.
He found a dead tree with a hole big enough for him to fit in, and put one part of the moss outside to gather the water from the rain, and the other part inside.
Grumbling, he let out a small whine of pain when he sat down into the hollowed trunk of the dead tree, looking outside as he felt the wind grow stronger as the storm came closer to the forest.

@littledragon0625

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 1st, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinSeed View Post
"I have no idea what could have happened to him." Magpiepaw finally meowed. "All I know is that we're in need of a medicine cat, and that he is going to be caught in a storm, alone, if we don't find him and bring him back to camp soon."
The young molly proceeded to go towards the bushes he had disappeared in, determined to find the old tom and talk some sense into him.

-

Owl was walking aimlessly in the forest. He felt his arthrosis kicking in once again, and cursed under his breath. "Looks like the weather'll be taking an ill turn." He muttered grimly.
He had to find shelter quick. He was famished, and he knew he'd have a hard time surviving a big storm on his own. He tried finding some traveling herbs to stop his hunger, or any other plants, looking more specifically for some ragwort leaves to ease the pain in his joints, but to no avail. He had a hard time keeping himself focused on a task. He decided to tear some moss off a rock, and took it with him.
He found a dead tree with a hole big enough for him to fit in, and put one part of the moss outside to gather the water from the rain, and the other part inside.
Grumbling, he let out a small whine of pain when he sat down into the hollowed trunk of the dead tree, looking outside as he felt the wind grow stronger as the storm came closer to the forest.

@littledragon0625
Flyingspirit took a good wiff,"Swiftowl's scent is here Dragonstar! Magpiepaw, why don't you try to track it, as its an important skill to learn." He meowed to his apprentice,"Besides, I feel if we mention Ravenkits desire to heal, he might be willing to stay...atleast long enough mentor Ravenkit...after all, Ravenkit's five moons old..." He cared for Ravenkit because she was his daughter.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 1st, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:31 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpkinSeed View Post
Don't forget to quote or mention people, or else they wont know you answered.

( @CinnamonCookie )
Ok
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:43 PM

Tinykit woke up, and walked out of the nursery. She saw the whole camp, and she loved it. The small kit approuched one of the warriors and said, "Hi! Can you play with me?"

( @littledragon0625 )
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:39 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

(yes i have welcomed in cinnmoncookie and ill just say lightningscale found the kit when we get back to the camp)
"im going to let you two take care of this i dont know a thing bout this"dragonstar said backing up."lightningscale yo take the prey back to the camp"dragonstar said as the rain started to fall.he walked back with the prey and found a kit and knew that i wont live if caugth in the storm he put down the prey and picked up the kit and walked to the camp and set it in the nusery.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Tinykit woke up, and walked out of the nursery. She saw the whole camp, and she loved it. The small kit approuched one of the warriors and said, "Hi! Can you play with me?"

( @littledragon0625 )
"of couse"lightningscale said to the kit he was the only one here the other out looking for the cat they saw and he deciced to take care of the kit ."what do you what to play?" he said looking to see if dragonstar was back cause he had some explaining to do.

So did they bury you?
Old November 1st, 2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:

"of couse"lightningscale said to the kit he was the only one here the other out looking for the cat they saw and he deciced to take care of the kit ."what do you what to play?" he said looking to see if dragonstar was back cause he had some explaining to do.
"FOX!" Tinykit squeaked, attacking the big warrior's front leg. "I'm a warrior. Rawr! Go away, fox. You're no match for me!"
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:06 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"FOX!" Tinykit squeaked, attacking the big warrior's front leg. "I'm a warrior. Rawr! Go away, fox. You're no match for me!"
"ok ill play intill dragonstar and the others come back"lightningscale said starting to play.

So did they bury you?
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:

"ok ill play intill dragonstar and the others come back"lightningscale said starting to play.
"Ok, Fox." Tinykit said then she jumped on his tail, attempting to climb up onto his back. "Wow, you're tall." She giggled when she fell backward to land on her back. The little kit got up and attacked his legs once more.