Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:41 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by constellation
Today 08:30 AM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:23 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:59 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2024, 05:35 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Annihilate! [ Battle Event ]

*RiverPool*

"Ugh..Chaos plus cats does not end well.."He muttered before looking up to see MushroomPaw. He walked over and bent down to his height, "Alone, eh? Whaddya doin?"

@ChaosBringer.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 06:38 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling-paw his breath was heavy and he prepared for the attack with a strong stance
MIREMALLOW

After she had slammed her paws down, she lost balance and fell over. Her heavy breathing continued. She was exhausted. But the enemy would never let her rest, not in a real battle. She staggered up, trying to knock her apprentice off balance.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 06:55 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
*RiverPool*

"Ugh..Chaos plus cats does not end well.."He muttered before looking up to see MushroomPaw. He walked over and bent down to his height, "Alone, eh? Whaddya doin?"

@ChaosBringer.
Mushroompaw(41/100)

Mushroompaw jumped away from the cat. 'They're on the other team!' He thought, dashing to the side and unsheathing his claws. How would they attack? He'd never fought before!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old January 22nd, 2024, 07:17 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

MIREMALLOW

After she had slammed her paws down, she lost balance and fell over. Her heavy breathing continued. She was exhausted. But the enemy would never let her rest, not in a real battle. She staggered up, trying to knock her apprentice off balance.
falling paw he took the time when she fell to pin her and touch his snout to her neck

(without teeth)
Old January 22nd, 2024, 08:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | 18m | he/him
Agatha Kitty || Permanent Limp

[COLOR="Black"]Sharpclaw stood and looked around for someone to fight. In his condition it would be difficult to hold his ground even against an apprentice, which there seemed to be a quite lot of on the opposite team. He spotted a brown tabby she-paw and limped toward her at a slow pace, only stopping a few tail lengths away from her.

"Hey," he said. He didn't want to pull this apprentice into battle so suddenly in the off-chance she might not have any training. He attempted to lower himself into his usual defensive position before quickly realizing he could no longer do that with his injured leg. He stood back up and stared at his paw for a moment, the only one that was still on the ground, a shameful look in his amber eyes. With a sigh, he brought his gaze back up to Treepaw.

"If ya don't know how to fight then now's the time to learn. Like Bumble said," he gestured toward the tabby leader, currently going after her deputy, "Start with a simple paw swipe if ya don't know any other moves. An' if ya do know any others you're welcome to try 'em on me," Finished with his little lecture, he waited for Treepaw to make a move, anticipating what she planned to do next.

@SuspiciousMindz (Treepaw)

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
Silver Tongue

The tabby was approached almost immediately when Bumblestar released them. Turning to face Sharpclaw, she instinctively dropped into a crouch, one she'd practiced long and hard on to master. However, seeing his state, she relaxed a little and stared at the tom for a moment before giving him a nod. She could go for some training, yes!

She rose to her paws and showed him her swipe. It was a fluent movement before she gave him a playful grin and hopped to the warriors side. In one swift movement, the she-cat went to smack his shoulder with sheathed claws. Even if he couldn't move very well, he was offering tips.

Whether or not the the shoulder smack landed, she'd hop backwards in a mock dodge and drop down to her crouch again. Her tail swayed back and forth as she awaited some type of advice or signal to try something specific.

"I don't know much, but I know the basics!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 22nd, 2024, 09:07 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Drizzlenight glanced over as Ghostglow approached, a rare smile crossing his face. "I could say the same about you," he hummed. "I haven't had the chance to do much of anything involving combat in too long. No sparring, no actual fights. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Soon after, Bumblestar separated them into teams. He was on the ThunderClan team (thank the stars- he hated the idea of having to pretend to be anybody else) while Ghostglow was on the RiverClan team. Eyes glimmering in jest, Drizzlenight made to give Ghostglow a light headbutt on the shoulder.

"Have fun being a stinking fish for a while," he laughed. "Do you want to be battle partners? Been a while since we've sparred at all."

After getting his answer, he went to join the other cats on his team.
Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 38 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

A low purr at his headbutt to her shoulder. He was right, it had been much too long. Clan politics, children... other things... had kept the two much too busy. It was time to unwind. Even if she did have to pretend to be a "stinking fish". "I would love to! Though you should know I've gotten quite fragile. Don't go too hard on me." A wink as she padded over to join "Riverclan." This would be fun.

Ghostglow was tinier and significantly weaker than her closest friend. A battle - fake or not - would not be easily won unless she used her mind. At Bumblestar's call she rushed towards Drizzlenight with blinding speed. She kept her body close to the ground and her head tucked in, hoping to barrel into her fellow warrior with a headbutt. Taking use your mind a bit literally... but this was Drizzlenight! Why not go all out?
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:09 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Mushroompaw(41/100)

Mushroompaw jumped away from the cat. 'They're on the other team!' He thought, dashing to the side and unsheathing his claws. How would they attack? He'd never fought before!
'RiverPool'

"Ello there, Jumpy,'He said, as he sheathed his claws.'Easy target I guess'He smirked at the apprentice.
@ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Shrew; January 23rd, 2024 at 01:09 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 02:05 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Feathernose had been running like the wind down over to where the mock battle was taking place. She saw an apprentice rushing up to meet her, and the paw swinging out to connect with her head. Feathernose dropped into a crouch, sweeping one leg in the hopes of toppling the apprentice. She tried to hold in the purr rumbling in her throat. She recognised this apprentice from the tour! Featherpaw! A feather fight sounded so gentle, and quite funny, honestly.

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 11 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian
Their tail flicked in mild annoyance as Feathernose dodged their blow, but they weren't too bothered - it had just been a way to start the battle. The real fun would come soon enough. They were itching to try out some of the things they'd learned, and learn a few new moves in the process.

She watched as a paw came towards her leg, similar to the sweep Fernwillow had taught her. Remembering what her mentor had said about balance, Featherpaw took the sweep in stride and let her whole body drop low, using the momentum to roll to the side, paws-to-back-to-paws again. She sprung up, ready for the warrior's next move.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:12 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling paw he took the time when she fell to pin her and touch his snout to her neck

(without teeth)
MIREMALLOW

She grinned, getting off of him. “You win! Good job! I’m glad I’ve taught you something.” She breathed heavily, plopping down on the ground. She needed a second to catch her breath.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:34 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | 18m | he/him
Agatha Kitty || Permanent Limp

Sharpclaw stood and looked around for someone to fight. In his condition it would be difficult to hold his ground even against an apprentice, which there seemed to be a quite lot of on the opposite team. He spotted a brown tabby she-paw and limped toward her at a slow pace, only stopping a few tail lengths away from her.

"Hey," he said. He didn't want to pull this apprentice into battle so suddenly in the off-chance she might not have any training. He attempted to lower himself into his usual defensive position before quickly realizing he could no longer do that with his injured leg. He stood back up and stared at his paw for a moment, the only one that was still on the ground, a shameful look in his amber eyes. With a sigh, he brought his gaze back up to Treepaw.

"If ya don't know how to fight then now's the time to learn. Like Bumble said," he gestured toward the tabby leader, currently going after her deputy, "Start with a simple paw swipe if ya don't know any other moves. An' if ya do know any others you're welcome to try 'em on me," Finished with his little lecture, he waited for Treepaw to make a move, anticipating what she planned to do next.

@SuspiciousMindz (Treepaw)

Plumpaw - 13/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Plumpaw nearly squealed. It was finally starting! He hadn't a clue how to fight, but he guessed it couldn't be too hard.

Darting into the fray, Plumpaw dodged and weaved between sparring cats, looking for his own opponent to join in on the fun. After a bit of searching he spotted a familiar brown face in the crowd. Plumpaw raced over to his sister, however instead of his usual friendly purrs and gentle nudges, he leapt at her. Paws outstretched and aiming to knock her down, a wide grin on his face and a mischievous look in his eyes.

@Barnaby (Fleckpaw)
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––
Fleckpaw

Fleckpaw watched the other cats before noticing Plumpaw aiming for her. Quickly she maneuvered away and re-rounded herself to where Plumpaw was at a farther distance.
Lowering herself, she playfully growled “Think you can sneak up on me?!”

Closed Thread