ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:07 PM

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Jacob//Akumu

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Fairytail RP

Jacob sat in the alley way sitting across they Fairy tail Guild hall" Im gonna join" he mumbled getting up walking into the guild hall
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:24 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

After a few moments, she stopped and looked at Diz with an apologetic half-smirk. "There's a reason people tend not to go out on jobs with me," she said, "and I won't judge you if you don't ever want to go on a job with me again."
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"I wouldnt see people dont go on jobs with you, so far you have been a great companion" Diz said in a friendly tone, giving Ren a smile. Diz actually didnt mind Zen that much, and he wanted to learn more about her, as he didnt know her that well.

Last edited by Dizerel; October 12th, 2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:43 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

(...her name is Zen)

She shook her head. "Don't say I didn't warn you..." She closed her eyes, took a breath , and shook out her hair, the movement going through her shoulders and arms, and down her spine. She stood stock still, and it seemed that she was turning into a tree. Gnarled bark crawled up her skin starting from her feet, covering her.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Student Psychologist

(XD Sorry I have a friend IRL and her nickname is Ren, I must have defaulted to that)

Diz marveled at her power, watching in astonishment as she slowly transformed. Zen's power was very interesting indeed. Part of Diz's powers allowed him to see the magical flow of energy in others, so he watched carefully, noting anything she was doing.
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:29 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Accepted.))

Eres nodded, taking a sip and melting a bit further into her chair. She then turned her gaze outdoors and groaned a bit. "It's awfully cold and windy today, isn't it? I like fall but this kinda weather is not my favorite." She sighed, placing the mug back down.

She chuckled a bit at the comment of her own early hours and just shrugged lightly. "I got a lot to do. I lot to catch up on..." She trailed off, blue eyes looking foggy out the window. "Wait...today's the 11th of October, isn't it?" Eres pushed her lips down a bit, frowning once more. "I missed Victor's birthday."
Luke nodded and frowned softly, "I don't mind the wind." He said, a small smile on his face as he crafted a miniature tornado in his palm. He blew on the spiral of wind and it disappeared from sight.

"Who is Victor?" Lucas asked, brown eyes sparking with interest. He wondered what he meant to her? Boyfriend? Brother? The mage shifted in his seat while taking another sip of his coffee.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:40 PM

Eres let her eyes sparkle at the little tornado, and wanted to slap herself for a second. Of course he wouldn't mind the wind. It was stupid for her to assume anything else, but she resisted at the question.

Sitting up a bit straighter, she collected herself, looking down at the tea in her mug. "Friend from foster care. We...we floated together." She murmured, eyes blinking once before she let them close completely. "We still send letters but we don't...he doesn't very much enjoy me being around as much."

her head snapped up, and a shaky smile flowed onto her lips. "I-it doesn't matter though. He's just some old friend who I guess I'm just barely holding onto. Plus I know I can be...much," Eres let her blue eyes met Luke's brown, trusting them not to water.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Eres let her eyes sparkle at the little tornado, and wanted to slap herself for a second. Of course he wouldn't mind the wind. It was stupid for her to assume anything else, but she resisted at the question.

Sitting up a bit straighter, she collected herself, looking down at the tea in her mug. "Friend from foster care. We...we floated together." She murmured, eyes blinking once before she let them close completely. "We still send letters but we don't...he doesn't very much enjoy me being around as much."

her head snapped up, and a shaky smile flowed onto her lips. "I-it doesn't matter though. He's just some old friend who I guess I'm just barely holding onto. Plus I know I can be...much," Eres let her blue eyes met Luke's brown, trusting them not to water.
"Oh. Well...I hope he was kind to you back when you two were friends." He grumbled, not too concerned now that she had said he didn't hang around her too often. However, when he looked back up into her eyes he noticed there was some tension in her head- something holding her back from expressing her feelings. "Is there something wrong?" Luke asked, watching her movements before taking a sip of coffee.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old October 13th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Q~U~E~E~N O~F N~O~T~H~I~N

Dennis squeeked from his spot under the table.
A new person had the guild, he could tell because he had never seen those shoes before.

Old October 13th, 2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Oh. Well...I hope he was kind to you back when you two were friends." He grumbled, not too concerned now that she had said he didn't hang around her too often. However, when he looked back up into her eyes he noticed there was some tension in her head- something holding her back from expressing her feelings. "Is there something wrong?" Luke asked, watching her movements before taking a sip of coffee.

Eres quickly shook her head. "No, there isn't. I'm just...thinking." She murmured before letting a little smile dance on her face. "Which is hard for me so you are going to have to go me a few minutes." She chuckled a bit, before taking a long sip of her tea, eyes going back to staring at the oak table.

"Luke...if you don't mind me asking..." She started, letting her hands tense around the mug in her hands. "D-do you have any family?" Eres let herself look up, not knowing what to expect from the wind mage.