Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:28 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:21 PM

Old February 21st, 2024, 12:24 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit giggles, launching herself at the apprentice with no warning whatsoever.

"You asked for it!" She exclaims, her tone bubbly.

She neatly lands on Turtlepaw's back (her claws are sheathed), she then walks ver to her head and leans down in her face.

"Do I actually have to hurt you though?" She asks, a fluffy paw reaching out to bop her nose.
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly dramatically fell as she laughed allowing Meadowkit to bop her nose, “well a few scars would be cool but I don’t want Dawnstar to add me and you both to her beautiful pelt collection so nah…” Turtlepaw said with her fluffy tail lashing.
Old February 21st, 2024, 12:43 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions;
@FruitBatz
Poppypaw yawned, resting near the Apprentice den. She looked around, hoping to see her mentor, tho her gaze fell on a tortoiseshell she. Poppypaw felt her eyes widened, her pelt burning up. Was that… love? No no! She had only been made an apprentice! She couldn’t be some moony Kit! She quickly shifted her gaze to the ground right under her maw, ears flattened in embarrassment. No liking cats until you’re a warrior! Her mother’s words rang in her head, chorusing with her own. Don’t break your promise.. However much you like a cat.. She muttered to herself, too quietly for any cat to hear. But she couldn’t shake the feelings she felt for the cat she didn’t even know.
Turtlepaw

Turtlepaw groomed her knots in her fur as her attention looked over to the tabby. Well, it’s not like she knows the molly……stars, she doesn’t know any of her fellow clan mates besides Dawnstar, Meadowkit and her mentor Alderblossom. The molly began to stretch after she got up, making her way to the molly. Not to be mean to Meadowkit in her mind but she’s got to have a friend her age or at least in her ranking.
Old February 21st, 2024, 01:13 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

The molly dramatically fell as she laughed allowing Meadowkit to bop her nose, “well a few scars would be cool but I don’t want Dawnstar to add me and you both to her beautiful pelt collection so nah…” Turtlepaw said with her fluffy tail lashing.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit laughs, a high pitched and sweet sound.

"Really? Dawnstar has a pelt collection?" The kit looks at Turtlepaw, eyes brimming with curiosity.

The kit climbs off of Turtlepaw, plopping onto the ground next to her, looking extra adorable with her one floppy ear.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 21st, 2024, 01:14 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Eggpaw
He/him - 12-14 moons
Eggpaw flicked his tail with impatience as he stared down at the thinking apprentice. Was she gonna sit there all day? The pale tom almost gave in and suggested moss-ball or something, but Chipmunkpaw beat him to it and chose hide and seek.
Well, he hadn't played that is some time... "I guess," he replied thoughtfully. Like training? I suppose in the sneaking and tracking aspect.
"I'll start then." He was tempted to play the 'hide and no seek' variant of it, but her eyes were alarmingly big, and he didn't want to play suck a cruel prank on her. "One, two, three..." He began to count.

Chipmunkpaw
6 Moons
She/Her
-----------------------

A gasp of joy escaped the small she-cat. "Great! No peeking!" She giggled, scampering off across the clearing. Chipmunkpaw only had a few seconds, so she circled the nursery once, and then sprinted for the elder's den. She squeezed herself headfirst behind the den as best she could, though she had forgotten about her tail! The white-tip quivered with excitement.

Quite a dead giveaway, despite her best efforts to throw off her trail.
Old February 21st, 2024, 01:31 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Meadowkit

Meadowkit laughs, a high pitched and sweet sound.

"Really? Dawnstar has a pelt collection?" The kit looks at Turtlepaw, eyes brimming with curiosity.

The kit climbs off of Turtlepaw, plopping onto the ground next to her, looking extra adorable with her one floppy ear.
Turtlepaw

The molly shrugged as she sat up and shook off the dirt from her pelt, “maybe…at least that’s what I heard. Didn’t see any pelts when I went to her den, then again I was just at the entrance of her den. But it would be so cool if she did!” Turtlepaw said with a sneering laugh.
Old February 21st, 2024, 02:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:

Turtlepaw

The molly shrugged as she sat up and shook off the dirt from her pelt, “maybe…at least that’s what I heard. Didn’t see any pelts when I went to her den, then again I was just at the entrance of her den. But it would be so cool if she did!” Turtlepaw said with a sneering laugh.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit's eyes shine as she listens, Dawnstar sounds so cool!

"I wanna have Dawnstar as my mentor! She's so cool, maybe one day I'll even be leader! Then I could lead an army of oldies!" Meadowkit exclaims, excitement creeping into her voice.

(Oh! Btw, I did sign her up for her apprentice ceremony! Undertaker approved Meadowkit being apprenticed to Dawnstar! ^^)

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 21st, 2024, 03:10 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Meadowkit

Meadowkit's eyes shine as she listens, Dawnstar sounds so cool!

"I wanna have Dawnstar as my mentor! She's so cool, maybe one day I'll even be leader! Then I could lead an army of oldies!" Meadowkit exclaims, excitement creeping into her voice.

(Oh! Btw, I did sign her up for her apprentice ceremony! Undertaker approved Meadowkit being apprenticed to Dawnstar! ^^)
Turtlepaw

“I know right! But maybe after I become leader…oh! Or when could have a competition to be leader! If you be leader I’ll be your faithful deputy and if I be leader you’ll be my right paw deputy!” Turtlepaw said as her fluffy tail flicked, her head held high as she smiled. As much as she would kill for that position of leadership…she actually wouldn’t mind Meadowkit being leader.

( oh mah goodness!!! Lucky! /lh you must be excited that your soon to be paw will be Dawnstar's app!)
Old February 21st, 2024, 03:29 PM

Quote:

Turtlepaw

“I know right! But maybe after I become leader…oh! Or when could have a competition to be leader! If you be leader I’ll be your faithful deputy and if I be leader you’ll be my right paw deputy!” Turtlepaw said as her fluffy tail flicked, her head held high as she smiled. As much as she would kill for that position of leadership…she actually wouldn’t mind Meadowkit being leader.

( oh mah goodness!!! Lucky! /lh you must be excited that your soon to be paw will be Dawnstar's app!)
Meadowkit

Meadowkit grins widely, "Yeah! What kind of competition? Like... a fight? Or maybe a super intense game of Mossball?"

The kit jumps up and down at the prospect, ideas running through her head. Images also pop into her mind, what would Shadowclan be like with her as leader? It would probably be really amazing (even more than it is now), she would... what would she do as the leader? Maybe she could lead like Dawnstar, maybe a little nicer though... less kill-y.

(Mhm! I think their dynamic would be really interesting, extremely loyal/energetic Meadow and strong/scary Dawn. XD)

Click only one |

Old February 21st, 2024, 05:02 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Meadowkit

Meadowkit grins widely, "Yeah! What kind of competition? Like... a fight? Or maybe a super intense game of Mossball?"

The kit jumps up and down at the prospect, ideas running through her head. Images also pop into her mind, what would Shadowclan be like with her as leader? It would probably be really amazing (even more than it is now), she would... what would she do as the leader? Maybe she could lead like Dawnstar, maybe a little nicer though... less kill-y.

(Mhm! I think their dynamic would be really interesting, extremely loyal/energetic Meadow and strong/scary Dawn. XD)
Turtlepaw

The molly laughed as her tail lashed and flicked with excitement, “well yes and no…it’s more like a……a race!” Turtlepaw lightly sighed as she smiled, but it faded soon as she thought of her sister…now that she thought about it……when was the last time she saw her siblings, her mother? This thought left Turtlepaw silent in her train of thought.

( Fr!!! >:] my lil turtle is going on a patrol with Dawnstar rn!!!! )
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:

Turtlepaw

The molly laughed as her tail lashed and flicked with excitement, “well yes and no…it’s more like a……a race!” Turtlepaw lightly sighed as she smiled, but it faded soon as she thought of her sister…now that she thought about it……when was the last time she saw her siblings, her mother? This thought left Turtlepaw silent in her train of thought.

( Fr!!! >:] my lil turtle is going on a patrol with Dawnstar rn!!!! )
Meadowkit

The six moon kit grins widely, a race! She's really good at races, super fast! Meadowkit tilts her head as Turtlepaw goes silent, is she sad? Well, if she is then she should cheer her up.

"Hey Turtlepaw! Wanna nickname? I can give ya a really cool one!" That should cheer her up, who wouldn't be happy to get an extremely awesome nickname?

Click only one |