Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 04:10 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:09 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:08 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 04:07 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 04:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 28th, 2018, 01:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit nodded. "Cool! Have you caught a mole before?" Shewasnt sure why, but they interested her. Their cloudy gaze, so likeher own, fascinated her. How did they dig underground when they couldn't see? Her mother had told her stories of what she knew them to be like, describing everything from their chubby, fuzzy bodies to their deny weeny tails. It was the bond of mother and daughter that she didn't laugh at her daughter for being interested in such creatures.
Bingo tilted his head. He was confused as to why she would want to know about the prey that the cats eat. Again, Bingo just shrugged it of and thought for a moment,"Well... They dig because of their weird whisker things... Should I even call them whiskers?" He laughed,"I honestly have no idea what to call them."

(Did you get my reply in the SkyClan clearing?)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:51 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Birdsong stretched as he walked out of the warriors' den. The air was fresh and cold because of Leaf-bare. He tried to smell something like fresh-kill or flowers but the air was too cool and too crisp to smell anything else. Birdsong sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to hunt because of this.

Birdsong walked over to the fresh-kill pile just as his stomach growled. He grabbed a vole and trotted over to a small sunny spot that could probably only fit one or two cats.

He took a bite of the vole and tried to relish all the flavor he could, but to no avail. Leaf-bare was just too cold for the prey and it was already becoming tasteless and slightly crunchy. He sighed again and forced himself to swallow the mouthful and bite into the vole once more.

@Lefty the bear
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @2018 Okapi
Echobird walked out of the warriors den, her fur sticking up from sleep. The molly made her way over to the fresh kill pile, taking a sparrow out of the pile. Echobird took her food, sitting down where she was at. She hadn't slept at all last night, since she was out hunting. She loved to hunt at night. It made her feel normal. The molly began to groom her fur until it was all smoothed out before taking a bite out of the sparrow.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @2018 Okapi
Echobird walked out of the warriors den, her fur sticking up from sleep. The molly made her way over to the fresh kill pile, taking a sparrow out of the pile. Echobird took her food, sitting down where she was at. She hadn't slept at all last night, since she was out hunting. She loved to hunt at night. It made her feel normal. The molly began to groom her fur until it was all smoothed out before taking a bite out of the sparrow.
Leopardstripe was a molly who has a light furred pelt with black marks, she stalked over to Echobird, she always seemed in a bad mood, today it was because Echobird took the only sparrow in the fresh kill pile,” Why’d you take the last sparrow in the fresh kill pile?” She acused,” I deserve thet last sparrow. Hmph.” She asked accusingly, she wasn’t much for unsheathing claws or snarling, just complaining and acusing over everything, truthfully- she didn’t care that much for sparrow, but she still would acct upset about Echobird taking it...What, was Echobird named after a Mockingjay for being a copy cat?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Lemon was walking with her eyes closed into the forest. But as she blindly walked into the clearing, she bumped into something. But as she bumped into it
it felt furry. She had not bumped into something, she had bumped into someone.
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:45 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonkit View Post
Lemon was walking with her eyes closed into the forest. But as she blindly walked into the clearing, she bumped into something. But as she bumped into it
it felt furry. She had not bumped into something, she had bumped into someone.
Lightpaw looked at her. "Hello!"
he mewed. "Why'd ya bump into me?"

Click the eggs!
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:33 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

WolfFang was sitting outside the warriors den grooming herself,
copper eyes scanning the clearing. The she-cat was hoping to see Shadestep around so the two could maybe hangout together @Mystic
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:35 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
WolfFang was sitting outside the warriors den grooming herself,
copper eyes scanning the clearing. The she-cat was hoping to see Shadestep around so the two could maybe hangout together @Mystic

Shadestep was by the prey-pile, she had just finished a nice thrush. She licked her muzzle and saw her friend, Wolffang just by the warriors den, she padded over to her friend with a smile, ``Hi Wolffang? How are you?`` She dipped her head in greeting and sat down.
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Shadestep was by the prey-pile, she had just finished a nice thrush. She licked her muzzle and saw her friend, Wolffang just by the warriors den, she padded over to her friend with a smile, ``Hi Wolffang? How are you?`` She dipped her head in greeting and sat down.

"ShadeStep, I'm alright I guess how are you?" Wolffang playfully cuffed the she-cats ear as she sat down.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The Siamese tom was lying down in the clearing, he felt as if he deserved to be lazy for a while. He was twelve moons old and felt like he spent too much time training, and not enough time actually becoming friends with all kinds of different cats. He wasn't saying that he didn't like to train because he wanted to be a great warrior, but he still wanted to have lots of friends. Leafpaw looked around when he heard a cat say his name. His gaze caught on a cat who looked exactly like Lynxpaw. Actually, she was Lynxpaw! He jumped to his paws and padded over closer to her. "Lynxpaw, how're you?"
"I'm good!" The young bobtail chirped happily, her eyes bright and shiny with excitement. She hadn't seen Leafpaw in awhile, actually, so it was nice that she got to catch him in the clearing. Now they could talk for a little bit, perhaps. She wanted to catch up with cats she'd met as a kit, a couple moons ago seemed like ages ago, to the young apprentice. She sat, pricking her ears and smiling. "How've you been, with all the apprentice stuff and all?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Okay, now she just needed to not ruin this conversation.
Closed Thread