Last post by vellichor
Today 06:03 PM

Old February 20th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(Open!)

BumbleFrost padded into the camp placing two fishes onto the prey pile, feeling somewhat relaxed now that she's done something. Maybe her workaholic tendencies really was a bit well... Odd... Okay maybe sometimes it was unhealthy but the slim cream-grey duilet calico really didn't care if it was as of right now but the words of her friend HoneyDrizzle dwindled in her mind.'If you don't have breaks and look after yourself you'll get yourself sick and weak..you won't be able to look after the clan in that state..'. HoneyDrizzle's words were true the shecat couldn't deny...Maybe a small break wouldn't hurt. BumbleFrost somewhat hesitantly sat down in a sunny spot as she gazed around the camp, she kept her posture straight up and in all honesty she looked sort of uncomfortable just sitting there.As much as she would love to do something she continued to sit there...doing nothing...Great starclan this is harder then it looks...'. The Molly in all honesty never really spoke as to why she developed such a habit... You could say keeping herself busy was her way of distracting herself from things that haunted her... to be honest she disliked idle chitchat and developing a relationship with anyone past being just Clanmates because she couldn't bring herself to be seen as weak if she got into a position where she could get hurt...again. When she was younger she had a very different view of things... If she had to explain it in someway she was a lot more reckless and well she was social, she trusted cats too easily in the past and when she fell in love with a certain Tom she became naive but in the end she ended up hurt and abandoned by her ex-mate for certain reasons. BumbleFrost was determined to never allow herself to be like that again and to distract herself from the pain she started focusing all her thoughts towards the survival of the clan.'Clan is first priority and that's that'. She thought this as her eyes narrowed slightly as she started remembering certain things but she shook her head somewhat angrily."This is why I don't like doing nothing,thoughts are a distraction and dangerous if left with them for too long". She muttered to herself as she sat there her tail flicking slighty.
Old February 20th, 2020, 05:30 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

The white tom gave one last glance around the clearing before making his way towards Lionsden, a purpose in his step. Blueheart could try and defend herself later, if she even cared to. It didn't seem like she did. He had given her a chance, and hadn't even caught sight of the other warrior since he got back to camp.With a shake of his head, he dipped quietly into Lionstar's den.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:05 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Open!)

BumbleFrost padded into the camp placing two fishes onto the prey pile, feeling somewhat relaxed now that she's done something. Maybe her workaholic tendencies really was a bit well... Odd... Okay maybe sometimes it was unhealthy but the slim cream-grey duilet calico really didn't care if it was as of right now but the words of her friend HoneyDrizzle dwindled in her mind.'If you don't have breaks and look after yourself you'll get yourself sick and weak..you won't be able to look after the clan in that state..'. HoneyDrizzle's words were true the shecat couldn't deny...Maybe a small break wouldn't hurt. BumbleFrost somewhat hesitantly sat down in a sunny spot as she gazed around the camp, she kept her posture straight up and in all honesty she looked sort of uncomfortable just sitting there.As much as she would love to do something she continued to sit there...doing nothing...Great starclan this is harder then it looks...'. The Molly in all honesty never really spoke as to why she developed such a habit... You could say keeping herself busy was her way of distracting herself from things that haunted her... to be honest she disliked idle chitchat and developing a relationship with anyone past being just Clanmates because she couldn't bring herself to be seen as weak if she got into a position where she could get hurt...again. When she was younger she had a very different view of things... If she had to explain it in someway she was a lot more reckless and well she was social, she trusted cats too easily in the past and when she fell in love with a certain Tom she became naive but in the end she ended up hurt and abandoned by her ex-mate for certain reasons. BumbleFrost was determined to never allow herself to be like that again and to distract herself from the pain she started focusing all her thoughts towards the survival of the clan.'Clan is first priority and that's that'. She thought this as her eyes narrowed slightly as she started remembering certain things but she shook her head somewhat angrily."This is why I don't like doing nothing,thoughts are a distraction and dangerous if left with them for too long". She muttered to herself as she sat there her tail flicking slighty.
Ok Fallenstorm, you can do this! It's one she-cat, and you haven't talked to anyone your age without feeling like a mouse-brain! She thought nervously as she approached the muttering she-cat.
"Um, hello, I'm Fallenstorm! Though you probably knew that... So, your Bumblefrost, right? You seem quite good at fishing!" Fallenstorm meowed to Bumblefrost.
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Turtleshine sat in the clearing in the sun where it would have been easy for anybody to spot him, he was looking for Mothdusk, his beloved mate.
@~AvocadoToast~
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:45 PM
#RedInStead

MOTHDUSK
The cream she padded into the clearing, a vole and crow in her mouth. She noticed Turtleshine stilling in the clearing. Mothdusk felt a soft purr rumbling from inside her. She padded over, tail swaying. She set down the prey and tapped him on the nose with her tail. "Hey, hungry?" She sat next to her mate, and took a bite of the vole, moving the crow over to him.
@Turtle
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 20th, 2020, 07:51 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Jane ]
~~

As the two she-cats entered the camp, Mosspaw set the fish she was carrying down onto the pile. She turned to her mentor and grinned mischievously. "I was planning on it!" She began to head off to find her friends, then realized she hadn't asked permission. "Oh uh, can I go find my friends?" She waited patiently for her mentor's approval.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old February 20th, 2020, 07:59 PM

"Oh hey Mothdusk! Yes, I suppose Im hungry, why'd you ask?" He smiled at Mothdusk.

@~AvocadoToast~
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:01 PM
#RedInStead

MOTHDUSK
Mothdusk motioned to the crow with her tail as she ate. The prey was still a little warm from just hunting it. "Mmmm, it's still warm too." Her pelt prickled with delight.
@Turtle

Old February 20th, 2020, 08:03 PM

His stomach growled. "Are you attempting to make me hungry? If so, you're doing a great job!" He joked

@~AvocadoToast~

Last edited by Turtle; February 20th, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:07 PM
#RedInStead

MOTHDUSK
Mothdusk smiled and swallowed her meal. The she yawned. "I'm going to go to sleep, that hunting too forever!" She flicked her tail goodbye and padded in to the warrior's den.
@Turtle

Last edited by Wings; February 20th, 2020 at 08:07 PM.