ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM

Old January 1st, 2021, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Seastones

@jayfeather21
Dovekit got her breathing back to normal. "Ok, I guess you're right...for Ebonyfang," she mewed. "But Dawnstar, you heard her at the meeting she is willing to kill our clanmates. Icepaw did nothing wrong and Dawnstar wants to kill her." Dovekit thought for a sec. "Ok, maybe your right about them both, but if we die, I'm blaming you." She smiled at him for what she said about the last part. "Let's get going," she meowed.
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:11 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@jayfeather21
Dovekit got her breathing back to normal. "Ok, I guess you're right...for Ebonyfang," she mewed. "But Dawnstar, you heard her at the meeting she is willing to kill our clanmates. Icepaw did nothing wrong and Dawnstar wants to kill her." Dovekit thought for a sec. "Ok, maybe your right about them both, but if we die, I'm blaming you." She smiled at him for what she said about the last part. "Let's get going," she meowed.
"no, you lye down I'll go get them,"
@Mia
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:19 PM

@jayfeather21
"Ok," Dovekit gasped from pain. "Hurry though." She laid down on her right side and started to close her eyes but tried hard to keep them open. She looked a long look at Oakkit and wondered if she would see him again. She closed her eyes to make her head hopefully stop hurting.
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:45 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@jayfeather21
"Ok," Dovekit gasped from pain. "Hurry though." She laid down on her right side and started to close her eyes but tried hard to keep them open. She looked a long look at Oakkit and wondered if she would see him again. She closed her eyes to make her head hopefully stop hurting.
{I'm going to wait for Zesty mango for the next rp ok?}
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:47 PM

@jayfeather21
(Ok. That's what I was thinking, for me and you to wait for her.)
Old January 1st, 2021, 06:04 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

{cool @Zesty Mango}

Last edited by jayfeather21; January 1st, 2021 at 06:19 PM.
Old January 1st, 2021, 10:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@jayfeather21 @Mia

Hybrid an older rogue had snuck past Riverclan and come to the seastones, he enjoyed knowing he was trespassing on a sacred location of the clans, then he spotted two clan kits...he sure knew the kits would be missed if they were to disappear, so he forced a smile and approached the kits,” Hey guys...you seem far from home...” he meowed. He’d have to be quick while crossing Riverclan territory with them, once he nabbed them but once he was free of Riverclan, no one would stop him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2021, 09:16 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

[Sorry it took so long, hope this is where I was supposed to post - @Estelle @Fletcher ]

Echowind padded in the direction of Seastones, determined to find Twilightstar. She didn't check if the others were behind her, or even following her. If they had any morality, they would. They needed to find their leader. She slowed down after a little while, trying to catch her breath. I should really stop volunteering for things I struggle to complete, the older molly thought to herself. The recent near-death experience with her kits, and her old age, was starting to make it difficult for her to complete tasks, but she wanted to serve WindClan as a warrior until she died. These were cats who she relied on, and who sometimes relied on her, and they deserved undying loyalty. Even with the half-Clan kits, and Whisperbreeze, and other mistakes she made. "You guys... Alright?" Echowind finally asked between heaving breaths.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hailpaw had a strong urge to walk ahead, but only out of respect and politeness did she linger behind the older warrior. Quite frankly, she disliked doing so - but oh well. The apprentice had build up a decent endurance over the past moons, so the walk to the seastones didn't pose any issues. She was simply glad they finally were on their way, and it appeared to not have taken long before arriving. Only then though, did she notice how out of breath Echowind seemed and at her question, she briefly glanced at Hallowstep before answering "I believe we are, Echowind" Hailpaw gave a polite nod, before carefully continuing "You seem.. A bit out of breath, if I may say so. If you wish you could stand watch here while Hallowstep and I begin searching, you could join us once you feel better" It was a mere suggestion, one the silver apprentice voiced politely and hoped the older molly didn't take offence too, as that was not her intention.

Old January 25th, 2021, 02:31 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Trouble @Estelle ]

Hallowstep

Hallowstep remained silent the entire journey to the seastones, his gaze fixated straight ahead of him. Were they to pass other cats, or even hear a rabbit shuffling in the brush, he would let out a hostile growl.

When they arrived, he stared towards Echowind, listening to Hailpaw, "I'm fine, Echowind, but you appear to be struggling." He said, his tone was blunt but filled with concern.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!