Last post by Luminous
Today 12:27 PM

Old September 10th, 2020, 09:33 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Sparrowpaw looked at his surroundings, they were both familiar and strange to him. Finally Buckspring was taking him out somewhere. he thought.
The orange tabby smelled the air, wafts of pine, their own scent, and....prey! He sniffed again to try to determine what it was, probably a squirrel.
"Yes, i think it's a s-squirrel"
Sparrowpaw meowed.

Oh! He could actually smell something! Buckspring himself? he couldn't exactly. His head was filled with thoughts of flowers and well... the smell of them too. It was just his daily life! It didn't exactly mean he was cut off to be a mentor but nevertheless here he was with his own apprentice and he was once again teaching them the basic skills that every warrior needed to be able to perfect. It was quite intriguing truth be said, to be a teacher of a younger generation and all, it was... special. Like he'd been given an honorary role in the future of the clan... despite probably not being suited for the role but hey, he'd gotten it and he would do his best. That was when Sparrowpaw, or Little Flower, actually voiced what he'd smelled and Buckspring sat down briefly with his tail wrapped around his white paws, and voiced quietly, "I assume you don't know how to hunt squirrels right?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 11th, 2020, 06:14 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Moon Lily

He took a step back, startled by the barrage of words.

Is this cat out of her mind?

The warrior looked a bit maniac as she grinned at him, and Spiritpaw was instantly uncomfortable. in fact, he was pretty sure he'd rather the leader have found him than this sickening ball of sunshine. And that was saying something, considering the fact that Icestar would probably kill him.

Really, out of all the cats in Shadowclan, he had to bump into this one?

I suppose that's what I get for skipping my training session.

Doesn't mean I have to accept it, though. She seems like a complete airhead, so I'm sure losing her will be no problem at all. Cats like her just need to be distracted by something new, and then they're out of your fur.

I'll have to make it quick, though. Her energy is draining, even when her mouth's shut.

Spiripaw gathered his bearings and looked up, giving the cat a thoroughly unamused look.

"Look, I appreciate your... friendliness, but I'm pretty busy right now. Why don't you go try to make friends with one of those badgers instead."

Starclan knows they're friendlier than me!

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; September 11th, 2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old September 11th, 2020, 09:45 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Oh! He could actually smell something! Buckspring himself? he couldn't exactly. His head was filled with thoughts of flowers and well... the smell of them too. It was just his daily life! It didn't exactly mean he was cut off to be a mentor but nevertheless here he was with his own apprentice and he was once again teaching them the basic skills that every warrior needed to be able to perfect. It was quite intriguing truth be said, to be a teacher of a younger generation and all, it was... special. Like he'd been given an honorary role in the future of the clan... despite probably not being suited for the role but hey, he'd gotten it and he would do his best. That was when Sparrowpaw, or Little Flower, actually voiced what he'd smelled and Buckspring sat down briefly with his tail wrapped around his white paws, and voiced quietly, "I assume you don't know how to hunt squirrels right?"
"Well of course not."
Sparrowpaw meowed.
Let's see squirrels.....well they're quick, fuzzy and uh small.
He thought.
The orange tom found his mentor, peculiar to say the least.
Why does he always wear a flower crown? Why does he call me "Little Flower"? Why if i'd be a flower i'd be a spiky one!.....if they exist.
Sparrowpaw wondered.
Old September 12th, 2020, 08:37 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
"Well of course not."
Sparrowpaw meowed.
Let's see squirrels.....well they're quick, fuzzy and uh small.
He thought.
The orange tom found his mentor, peculiar to say the least.
Why does he always wear a flower crown? Why does he call me "Little Flower"? Why if i'd be a flower i'd be a spiky one!.....if they exist.
Sparrowpaw wondered.
Okay. He didn't know how to hunt squirrels, good. That was now confirmed and Buckspring felt a bit better about the entire thing. He would have to teach the little flower from scratch and that was something he didn't entirely mind. It would be... interesting to say the least and it wasn't like it wouldn't result in failure the first few rounds... or at least that was Buckspring's belief. You didn't have success before you at least tried and failed once because if you succeeded the first time there was a larger portion that was luck than actual skill. "Okay, so the first thing, before you even go off and try to practice hunting, is the hunting crouch. You crouch like this," the white tom demonstrated by sinking low into his haunches, his weight [because he was a bit... chubby] balanced out evenly over the rest of his four paws but his hind legs tensed and ready to strike, "and be ready to strike at anything."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old September 13th, 2020, 08:42 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

Okay. He didn't know how to hunt squirrels, good. That was now confirmed and Buckspring felt a bit better about the entire thing. He would have to teach the little flower from scratch and that was something he didn't entirely mind. It would be... interesting to say the least and it wasn't like it wouldn't result in failure the first few rounds... or at least that was Buckspring's belief. You didn't have success before you at least tried and failed once because if you succeeded the first time there was a larger portion that was luck than actual skill. "Okay, so the first thing, before you even go off and try to practice hunting, is the hunting crouch. You crouch like this," the white tom demonstrated by sinking low into his haunches, his weight [because he was a bit... chubby] balanced out evenly over the rest of his four paws but his hind legs tensed and ready to strike, "and be ready to strike at anything."
Sparrowpaw nodded and attempted to replicate the crouch, sinking low to ground, hind legs tensed, ready to strike at anything that moved or smelled vaguely of Windclan. The crouch was not perfect but a good attempt, after all it was only his first try. Starclan this is uncomfortable! he thought, the tom glanced back up at his mentor, awaiting approval.
Old September 14th, 2020, 05:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Vessel ]

Berrybounce shook out her cream-and-grey pelt as a leaf fluttered down from above, landing atop her oodles of fluff. Her orbs flickered with amusement as the younger tom spoke. From the look on his face, she instantly divided him into the category of 'not-Wolfspirit's- a category constructed for anyone who looked at her like she was insane. The opposite of how her sweetsap honeybee did. He also looks pretty booooring. But I can teach him to be happy like I am! And so it was unofficially decided.

It was undoubtedly true that she was...simpler than most. And that was nicely put. But even saying so to her would not present a barricade before her sunshine. Being the aloof, happy, arguably stupid soul that she was- she would likely carry on annoying whoever had said so.

The large grin migrating further across her face, the molly purred good-naturedly. It took only a few seconds for her tail to sling itself over the apprentice's shoulders. "The badgers are nice, but they like to play fight a lot. And they throw huge tantrums. Never ever try to meet a sulky badger. They're not very nice. Oh, oh, oooh! I know! I can protect you from the badgers, mister whatsyourname! I'm amazing at badger fighting! I can teach you to fight and we'll live happily ever after with butterflies and rainbows and all that good stuff!" Her mew began to trail off, reminiscing about all the pleasant times she'd experienced and how she'd bravely clawed a badger. The apprentice beside her wasn't getting lonely anytime soon...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 15th, 2020, 07:07 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Sparrowpaw nodded and attempted to replicate the crouch, sinking low to ground, hind legs tensed, ready to strike at anything that moved or smelled vaguely of Windclan. The crouch was not perfect but a good attempt, after all it was only his first try. Starclan this is uncomfortable! he thought, the tom glanced back up at his mentor, awaiting approval.
Buckspring watched his apprentice carefully, the white tom nodding approvingly. "You're doing good little flower, very impressive and very good!" In all honesty, Buckspring was proud of the kiddo. As always there was areas for improvements but who didn't have those? The white tom didn't know and he flicked his ears in thoughts before standing up fully and making his way through the shrubbery, tail flickering for Sparrowpaw to come along. They were going to hunt a squirrel and in order to do that one must first find one and that was what he was doing at this moment. After they had one piece of prey he would show and teach Sparrowpaw how to properly track one but for now it was better to find one first. Spotting the red bushy creature he gestured for the apprentice to have the first try.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old September 15th, 2020, 09:47 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

Buckspring watched his apprentice carefully, the white tom nodding approvingly. "You're doing good little flower, very impressive and very good!" In all honesty, Buckspring was proud of the kiddo. As always there was areas for improvements but who didn't have those? The white tom didn't know and he flicked his ears in thoughts before standing up fully and making his way through the shrubbery, tail flickering for Sparrowpaw to come along. They were going to hunt a squirrel and in order to do that one must first find one and that was what he was doing at this moment. After they had one piece of prey he would show and teach Sparrowpaw how to properly track one but for now it was better to find one first. Spotting the red bushy creature he gestured for the apprentice to have the first try.
Sparrowpaw stalked closely behind, until arriving at where the squirrel was, red, juicy, and fluffy. He had not eaten much until now so he was eager to hunt something and impress his mentor. Can i catch it? he thought, looking over to his mentor seemingly waiting for some signal.
But Sparrowpaw was starving and after all the quicker the better, he flicked his tail a little and moved closer aaaaaand........pounce!
But he had not realized that by moving he had russled some leaves which alerted the squirrel.
By pouncing he had only managed to rip off half of squirrels tail, the rodent proceeded to run off with only half a tail left.
Sparrowpaw stood there, wanting to chase after it and rip it to more pieces but instead watched it run off, holding the tail part in his mouth with blood on the grass.
Old September 15th, 2020, 06:52 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Exis ]

The tabby padded through the pine forest, copper eyes searching for somewhere to lie down and wait quietly. Dawnstripe was the new leader ... and she bet that the crazy lunatic was even worse than Icestar. Thornscratch huffed, sitting down under a tree, staring at her paws. She needed to find Blackhaze or Beastspark soon and ask them to kill her. What was the point of living when there was no joy to it? When you felt forgotten by your closest friend? A sigh escaped the warrior, wondering what her friend was doing now.
Old September 17th, 2020, 06:08 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze quickly finished of catching a frog. What a wonderful time. With Shrewpaw around it’s a couple less chores I need to do. Can you ever focus you dolt. We need to figure out how to get rid of Dawnstar and take her place. No I don’t think so. They kept going back and forth like this while Blackhaze trotted back twords the small prey pile he’d made until Blackhaze caught sight of Thornscratch. “Hey! Haven’t seen you in a while, how ya been?”
@Lynxpaw

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.