Today 02:26 AM

Old October 14th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwhisker View Post
Skysplash nodded and headed for the camp entrance, turning her gaze behind her to make sure her apprentice was following.
Running to catch up he zoomed out of the camp stoping dead because he didnt know where to go.
Old October 24th, 2021, 11:58 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The sun was rising by the time Kestrelstar came back into camp, slipping into the entrance heaving a sigh. He had taken a moment to bury Graypelt in the Thicket (the last thing the Clan needed to see was another dead body) but it had to be announced to the Clan. After ceremonies.

Yellow eyes swept around the clearing until he spotted the molly he was looking for. "Daisybird
[ @Finnoween ],"
he greeted with a sharp nod. "The news I have to deliver this Clan meeting is... not good. If you can, find Whitekit before it starts and keep her close to you. Maybe even Stormpelt as well." There was an urgency in his eyes for the queen to not ask any questions, mixed with general appreciation.

Breaking away from her, the leader scrambled up atop the Streamstone, lifting his chin to call out the familiar Clan meeting announcement:

"All those old enough to swim gather here beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Fluffing out his fur against the cold, Kestrelstar took a seat to wait for the Clan to gather, concealing any thoughts or emotions from his face for now.

Last edited by spade; October 25th, 2021 at 12:01 AM.
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Hiatuses

~Whitekit and Stormpelt~
Stormpelt sat down the sadness in his eyes from hearing the death of his mother at the gathering shattered his hope. Whitekit stood to listen he didn't know what was happening. Sandness pooled his eyes.

~Bramblepaw~

His leader called the cats together sitting down alone he started to think now what?

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 25th, 2021 at 12:09 AM.
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:07 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Cricketsting rested inside the den, until Krestrelstar begun a meeting. It annoyed the warrior by the leader's announcements as much as not getting any sleep. He padded out of the Warriors' den to came to a spot fox-length away from the Streamstone. the light-cream cat could feel the grim in the atmosphere. What is it that Kestrelstar is going to say in this meeting?

The young warrior shook his head. If it is going to be something horrible, then Cricketsting should just stay still and listen to what the leader is going to say; no need to cause silliness to upset his leader and his clanmates.
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:13 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Petuniapaw
The apprentice padded out of the apprentices den, but didn't exactly go out that far. Her leg still hurt, but it was healing now that she had been resting. In the next couple of days she would be ready to start her training back up. Well that was if she could find her mentor. Petuniapaw hadn't seen him in forever. Part of her had hoped he'd show up, but he never did. Well she couldn't sit back looking for him the show must go on.
-->Heronflight
She padded out of the warriors den, spotting Petuniapaw. She padded over to her daughter and sat down next to her. Heronflight gave her a nice lick on the head and watched as Petunia bent her head down. The molly purred and looked up at Kestrelstar.
-->Hawkkit
Upon hearing Kestrelstar call her mother to get a kit she looked around for Daisybird. Hopefully she wouldn't make hee go back into the nursery. This could be her day to become an apprentice. Even after what had happened to her she was still confident on becoming a Riverclan warrior.

// @Finnoween; only mentioning you, because of Daisy being mentioned \\
-->Coralsplash
Hearing the leaders call he looked up from where he was sitting. Kestrelstar sounded a bit upset. Poor guy couldn't ever get a break. Coralsplash laid down and tucked his legs underneath him.
-->Minnowkit
Now it was Minnowkit's turn to tumble out of the nursery. Her legs felt like noodles as she made it out of the den. She was still not even two moons old yet. She still had a couple of weeks. Minnowkit managed to get back up and pad near the front before tripping again. She took no notice and sat right down.

// @Silverfur & Co; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 25th, 2021, 12:27 AM
i am kenough

Plumstorm slides out of the dirt-tunnel, looking disgruntled. Her pelt was prickly, her gaze troubled. She would probably have to go and ask that medicine cat of theirs if he knew of any way to help this predicament she had been facing for the last few days, as her belly was beginning to hurt. But maybe she would wait it out another day and pray for a miracle.

[ OPEN (: ]
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:29 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Plumstorm slides out of the dirt-tunnel, looking disgruntled. Her pelt was prickly, her gaze troubled. She would probably have to go and ask that medicine cat of theirs if he knew of any way to help this predicament she had been facing for the last few days, as her belly was beginning to hurt. But maybe she would wait it out another day and pray for a miracle.

[ OPEN (: ]
Turning around Whitekit spotted Plumstorm running over to the elder he mewoed. "Hewo Plumstorm." he said excidly
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:32 AM
i am kenough

Flicking an ear at the kit, the cat pushes her troubles away for a moment and sighs. "Hello, kit," she meows. Her belly makes a noise as she glances down at Whitekit. "You look too happy to be here- You getting apprenticed?"
[ @Mr.Cheese ]
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:34 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Flicking an ear at the kit, the cat pushes her troubles away for a moment and sighs. "Hello, kit," she meows. Her belly makes a noise as she glances down at Whitekit. "You look too happy to be here- You getting apprenticed?"
[ @Mr.Cheese ]

"No But I did her Kestrelstar mentioning me It must be important!"
he meowed "Also Its my first clan meeting!"
Old October 25th, 2021, 12:38 AM
i am kenough

"Ooooh... Well, that means you're special some other way, I guess." Pausing, she gives Whitekit a wry smirk. "I'd take it. Now you get everyone lookin' at you, wondering what's going on? What's up with Whitekit? Soon, everyone in RiverClan, nay, the whole forest, will be wondering: 'What's up with Whitekit?'"
Her voice gets light when she pretends to be the collective voice of all of them at the end there, and the silvery molly chuckles. Another heartbeat later, she sits down near the kit.
[ @Mr.Cheese ]