rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

(75)

"You're on!" He laughed.
Now, that's what she was looking for! Sagewhisker chuckled at his competitive attitude and glanced up at the sky. It seemed to be...about sunhigh. "whoever caught the most birds by sunhigh gets to get first pick out of the prey we catch" she chirped, already preparing to dash off in search of some prey.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 22nd, 2020, 08:10 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Now, that's what she was looking for! Sagewhisker chuckled at his competitive attitude and glanced up at the sky. It seemed to be...about sunhigh. "whoever caught the most birds by sunhigh gets to get first pick out of the prey we catch" she chirped, already preparing to dash off in search of some prey.
(76)
"Okay!" Ashpaw sprinted off into the underbrush, in the opposite direction of his mentor.

(I'll use a dice roll to determine how many he catches. How many is too many though?)

- I left -
Old July 22nd, 2020, 08:26 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

(76)
"Okay!" Ashpaw sprinted off into the underbrush, in the opposite direction of his mentor.

(I'll use a dice roll to determine how many he catches. How many is too many though?)
(I'd say six at the most)

Giving ashpaw one final nod, Sagewhisker turned and dashed in the opposite direction, her eyes and ears open.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:40 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

A black tabby hummed quietly to himself as he padded aimlessly through the forest. Nature was amazing, wasn't it? With newleaf ending soon and greenleaf approaching, the woods were bursting with prey and other various creatures. Including twolegs, unfortunately, but Fallenheart wasn't going to allow the thoughts of those vile beings from ruining his day.

A bush rustled in the distance and Fallenheart scented the air. The scent was vaguely cat-like. Of course, he could always be mistaken, but he was fairly sure that there was a cat somewhere near that bush. It would be nice to stumble upon company while walking. Was there someone hunting over there?

[open!]
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:49 PM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused

Fireflight beamed at her apprentice. “Great catch, foggypaw!” She skipped ahead and tasted the air for the smell of prey.
@Elementals @-Splash-
Old July 22nd, 2020, 11:07 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Eagle View Post
Fireflight beamed at her apprentice. “Great catch, foggypaw!” She skipped ahead and tasted the air for the smell of prey.
@Elementals @-Splash-
~Foggypaw~
(You wanna go with the fawn or would you like Foggypaw to knock down a beehive and frame a fox nearby XD)

The little apprentice beamed at her mentor as she looked for more prey. It was nice getting complimented since they always helped her positivity flow. Even with Lionstone clawing off a part of her left ear, she couldn’t blame them after Irisflame talked to her about how not all cats want their hugs. But Foggypaw and her knew that Foggypaw wasn’t planning to stop her quest that she started.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 22nd, 2020, 11:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
At the end of the meeting Adderfang had gestured her new apprentice to follow her out into the territory with a flick of a tail, eager to get going on getting him up to speed. Maybe a less tough mentor would take their out of practice trainee to an easier hunting spot but not Adderfang who headed straight to the marsh. If this wasn't a sign of how her manner of teaching would go nothing was, difficult and harsh with high expectations but ultimately for Croakingpaws own good. Marching forward at a steady pace (her shorter legs making sure she wouldn't outpace her apprentice) her ears were on a constant rotation to keep an eye out for threats even as her body was loose and relaxed. She herself would not have initiated conversation on the way there, deeming that she already explained herself well enough at camp, if Croakingpaw wanted to walk in anything other than silence he'd have to start the conversation himself.
@Zesty Mango
Croakingpaw walked in silence keeping pace with his new mentor. This warrior didn’t strike him as a chatter so he didn’t say anything as he walked and simply watched as the got further from camp, and closer to the marsh, where they probably were going.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
A black tabby hummed quietly to himself as he padded aimlessly through the forest. Nature was amazing, wasn't it? With newleaf ending soon and greenleaf approaching, the woods were bursting with prey and other various creatures. Including twolegs, unfortunately, but Fallenheart wasn't going to allow the thoughts of those vile beings from ruining his day.

A bush rustled in the distance and Fallenheart scented the air. The scent was vaguely cat-like. Of course, he could always be mistaken, but he was fairly sure that there was a cat somewhere near that bush. It would be nice to stumble upon company while walking. Was there someone hunting over there?

[open!]

Out of the bush popped a tiny she kit who had wandered out of camp, this was not the first time but this time she hadnt meant to. she wasnt paying attention when she was chasing a butterfly, then when she jumped out of the bush she saw a tom "hi there! did u see where it went?"
Old July 23rd, 2020, 07:04 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Out of the bush popped a tiny she kit who had wandered out of camp, this was not the first time but this time she hadnt meant to. she wasnt paying attention when she was chasing a butterfly, then when she jumped out of the bush she saw a tom "hi there! did u see where it went?"
Fallenheart blinked at the kit. It was against the code for kits to leave camp. And here a kit was, standing right in front of him. At least the thing had a ShadowClan scent. "Er, where what went?" He had no idea about what the kit was talking about. Now, when he had wished for company, he hadn't expected a kit. Why would he have? He had been hoping for a warrior because frankly, warriors were the only cats allowed into the forest in the first place, excluding high ranks. "What's your name, little one?" Fallenheart asked gently. "I'm Fallenheart." He needed to bring the kit back to camp. The longer it stayed out here, the more trouble it was going to get into.
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:07 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw walked in silence keeping pace with his new mentor. This warrior didn’t strike him as a chatter so he didn’t say anything as he walked and simply watched as the got further from camp, and closer to the marsh, where they probably were going.
Arriving at the edge of the marsh Adderfang had a quick sniff of the air to determine there was nothing to interrupt her lesson before rounding on her student. "Right have you had any lessons in moving around in the marsh or frog hunting? It was difficult to decide between this and rat hunting but I figured this may be easier to start out with and allow you to build the necessary muscles for combat practice with the resistance moving in mud provides." Her body language was loose open and relaxed obviously more at ease out of camp then inside but still intensely focused at the task at hand. "Remember there is no shame in a wrong answer in a learning situation and no question is stupid if it needs answering." Adderfang flashed a quick (if slightly uncomfortable at the action) smile at Croakingpaw to try and ease any tension caused by her perpetual stony face and blunt focus.