Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a new member of rc
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 02:10 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:09 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 02:00 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:57 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 01:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(What ever you want! @Spikes )
Icegaze was trying to hide, but her white fur wouldn't allow her to do that. Her icy blue eyes were stone cold and she heard footsteps. She bounded easily away from her spot to see who it was. It was Roansplash. The insensitive tom.....but then again, you started it Icegaze! she yelled at herself.
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Sensing Thistlepaw beginning to catch on, Ambercloud gave a few hints to help him. "How about speed? What did I do that involved speed and size?" Waving her tail around encouragingly, the mentor smiled at her apprentice.
Thistlepaw blinked, stared at the training moor ground, and looked at the grass where Ambercloud's blindingly fast attack had come in. "In your maneuvering," he muttered aloud, trying to piece the lesson together. "You can bank faster and get close to me faster than a bigger cat would." He looked at his mentor with wide eyes, "You can move faster and attack faster because you don't have as much weight as a larger cat!"

Old October 16th, 2017, 09:17 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
(What ever you want! @Spikes )
Icegaze was trying to hide, but her white fur wouldn't allow her to do that. Her icy blue eyes were stone cold and she heard footsteps. She bounded easily away from her spot to see who it was. It was Roansplash. The insensitive tom.....but then again, you started it Icegaze! she yelled at herself.
Roansplash looked about the moors once he'd exited the camp, sighing as he searched for the runaway she-cat. Why did she have to leave? She could've just ran into her den, curling up in her bed of moss and crying to her warrior friends. He didn't even know how far she'd run, leaving the tom to wonder how far Icegaze would take this notion of dismay. Roansplash raised his head, opening his mouth in the slightest to take in whatever scents he could. He hated having to use scent. Then again, he hated a lot of things that other cats could do better naturally. Though pride soon rushed through the tom once he'd recognised her scent, her light fur giving away her position before he could even lock on properly with the scent alone. She hadn't even gone all that far from the camp.
Roansplash crouched down as he slowly padded towards the she-cat, expecting for her to flee if she saw him before he could speak. Yet another thing he couldn't do as well as the others, stalking prey. Being fair, this wasn't prey he was dealing with, here. Once he was close enough to be within earshot of Icegaze, he meowed out to the she-cat. "What are you doing? Stay still. Don't go running off again." The tom stayed crouched, staring directly at her.

( Changed to territory! Also I'll apply once I can access my imgur c: )
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post

Roansplash looked about the moors once he'd exited the camp, sighing as he searched for the runaway she-cat. Why did she have to leave? She could've just ran into her den, curling up in her bed of moss and crying to her warrior friends. He didn't even know how far she'd run, leaving the tom to wonder how far Icegaze would take this notion of dismay. Roansplash raised his head, opening his mouth in the slightest to take in whatever scents he could. He hated having to use scent. Then again, he hated a lot of things that other cats could do better naturally. Though pride soon rushed through the tom once he'd recognised her scent, her light fur giving away her position before he could even lock on properly with the scent alone. She hadn't even gone all that far from the camp.
Roansplash crouched down as he slowly padded towards the she-cat, expecting for her to flee if she saw him before he could speak. Yet another thing he couldn't do as well as the others, stalking prey. Being fair, this wasn't prey he was dealing with, here. Once he was close enough to be within earshot of Icegaze, he meowed out to the she-cat. "What are you doing? Stay still. Don't go running off again." The tom stayed crouched, staring directly at her.

( Changed to territory! Also I'll apply once I can access my imgur c: )
( okay ^-^)
Icegaze looked coldly up at Roansplash, "Who said I was running?" She sat up and groomed her sleek, white fur. Her voice was emotionless and her eyes were cold. Why would he confront her? There was no way he could feel....guilt! Was there? "Why did you come searching for me? It's not like your sorry or anything..."
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Since Leafbare is almost upon us, the winds are going to be much cooler than usual, without a doubt.” The tan-furred warrior claimed as he walked across the clearing and through the camp’s entrance as the two males slipped out into the known hunting grounds of Windclan, “It sure is nice when it is calm like this. I don’t like wind when it’s strong enough to knock you off your paws, you know?” Hawkfeather said with a kindhearted smile on his maw as he peered at Harepaw, his whiskers twitching in a content fashion. “We’ll be heading over to our shared borders, but for now, be sure to take in your surroundings of our hunting grounds. It’s quite open and windy, heh, hence our clan’s name.” He chuckled, “A perfect place for catching rabbits and muskrats that hide among the grasses. What’s your favorite piece of prey to eat?” It would be logical of the young warrior to get to know this apprentice, his apprentice, to be more specific - not everything had to be stern and serious. Hawkfeather wanted to seem like a friend rather than a bossy teacher.
As they walked Harepaw listened to his mentor and took in his surroundings. "I like rabbits. What do you like?" He asked/answered his mentor. He looked around glade to finely be out of camp. The smell of grass and fresh wind smelled so good to him. As he walked he picked up a few voices of his den-mates. But he didn't really know them so he didn't try to locate them. He looked back at his Mentor, Hawkfeather and started wondering if he could guess his favorite type of prey was. 'Hm maybe its rabbit as well or it could be hares.' He thought pondering on what it could be.
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:43 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Believing that she wouldn't bolt again, the tom sat up, not acting as carefully as before. "Are you kidding? You were obviously running. Physically, you were running." He knew she was running mentally, too, just like he always had when someone confronted him about his lack of knowledge or inability to do things properly. And now she was nonchalantly grooming, which Roansplash didn't entirely expect. She'd gotten over that comment rather quickly, or maybe she was still hiding some inner hurt. Judging by her previous outburst, he suspected she was still upset. That was an issue, wasn't it? Now he'd probably receive a lot of back-talk from her. Why today?
"You make it sound like I follow in your shadow." Roansplash still felt as if he was being talked down to, in a sense, and still wasn't taking it very well. "I came here because I thought you'd hurt yourself..." The tom paused. That made it sound as if he cared, though. He needed to find a better way to word that, and quickly. "And then... You know. Blame me for whatever trouble you get yourself into." Roansplash let out a puff of air, standing back up. "So before you actually do get hurt... Can we get back to camp?"

( @Scarwings )
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw blinked, stared at the training moor ground, and looked at the grass where Ambercloud's blindingly fast attack had come in. "In your maneuvering," he muttered aloud, trying to piece the lesson together. "You can bank faster and get close to me faster than a bigger cat would." He looked at his mentor with wide eyes, "You can move faster and attack faster because you don't have as much weight as a larger cat!"
The she-cat purred and nudged Thistlepaw playfully. "Exactly! With less body weight you can get somewhere faster than some of your opponents." She smiled, before backing up a bit and dropping into a low crouch, her amber eyes narrowed. "Now that you know what the point of that mini-lesson was, try it out." Ambercloud trained her eyes on her young apprentice, preparing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Icegaze narrowed her eyes and said, "You sound as if you care. Which I know you don't. I may be a shebrat in your eyes but I'm not the that kind of cat who'd do that, believe me it's happened enough times when I was a kittypet," she snarled the last word and then got up and walked into camp, feeling even more hurt now that anyone would think anything like that. Quit being soft Icegaze! she mentally scolded herself. She didn't let her hurt show so she nodded to a few cats who snickered and muttered insulting names at her.
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:11 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Duststorm

One of the toms squirmed against his father's belly and raised his shaky head at the sound of muffled sounds. His ears were closed and eyes tightly shut, but something about these muffled voices was more clear than ever before. He squeaked at the source of the sound, feeling the rasp of his new voice as he turned his face toward the noise. One side of the tom's little face was a blue grey, the same color as his father's pelt, but the other half was white. The color difference formed a perfect line down the center of his little face.
At the sound of the squeak of something, a little she-kit began squirming around against her father's belly. Her eyes saw nothing but blackness, long, unending blackness, but everything around her was easily heard clearly. Squirming with the determination of a newborn kitten, she squished her way closer to the belly of her father for more warmth. As much as the kitten felt comfortable farther apart from the strange and unknown cats to her that smelled a lot like something she didn't know, she desired the warmth radiating from the older cats and this was the only way she could get it. Of course, there was also the soft fur she could lay on, which was a plus in her book. Setting her uncertainty aside, she snuggled close to the stomache of her nearest father and began snoozing near his belly. Her breaths were soft and light, the rise and downfall of her chest smooth.
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Perhaps he had come because he had made a promise. A promise to someone he happened to be looking at. The same cat that drove him insane but somewhat calmed him on the inside. The same cat that he had had to raise kits with. The same cat who was expecting his kits. A former kittypet that was the one thing in the world slowly tearing him apart. He had made a sort of promise to Thea that he would come back as soon as he could. That was exactly what he had done. What Weaselshade had been sure she had wanted him to do, that she apparently did not. Because she wanted him to leave. She had forgotten the sort of promise and had asked why he was there in the first place. What was that supposed to make him do? Leave? Because it wasn't going to come close. Though honestly, that's exactly what he felt like doing. But that was what Thea wanted, and he couldn't give in. Not to her especially. Now, if this argument was with Blazingstar, he would have to. If it was with Lionsoar he would. With Sageheart or Sagewhisker, he would simply flirt his way out of it. But Thea, Thea was different. With her, he needed to win. For some reason he just did. Not other cats, but with her he did. The mouse that she had refused to eat forgotten, the tom's focus was bent on the molly who had forgotten what she had actually wanted him to do. She had wanted him to come back, even if it was only to prove that the tom might have a heart after all. And he had. Weaselshade the so called grump had come back. Just as he had promised. He had had a argument with his closest friend so that he could stay partners with Thea. Was this what he got in return? It shouldn't be. The kits were theirs. She had asked him and now he needed to stick around. Because even if he disliked her, he knew he would love the kits. He would always be there for them. If things were different between him and Thea, he would do the same for her. But he couldn't, because apparently she wouldn't let him. "I came because I promised that I would come back. Weaselshade knew he was speaking the truth because he remembered saying he would be back as soon as he could. And he knew she was aware of that to.
Thea lifted her muzzle, blinking her eyes at the Tom. Her wide, blue eyes steadied on him for a moment. “ I didn't ask you to promise me this. You did it because you wanted to.” Her voice was quiet, and she tried her best to maintain a sweet attitude so that he wouldn't be annoyed with her than he already was. Her emotions were unbalanced, and at its peak. She found herself unstable in many predicaments, so she mostly stayed to herself. It wasn't required that he checked up on her. It wasn't required that he would help her take care of their kits. He done it because he wanted to be in their lives. Their lives - not hers. Working with him to raise a family wasn't the worst thing possible. Thea sighed, giving the Tom a sullen look. “I don't want you to think I'm forcing you to do this. It's not your responsibility -” pause. That didn't sound right. These kits were half of his responsibility. After all, she didn't make them alone. “Okay. They are part of your responsibility.” She corrected herself. Thea knew the Tom didn't like her. Let alone, could he stand her. Part of it was because of her origins. No, she wasn't a clan cat born. She came from the town of men. She lived in skyless skyscrapers, and was forced to do all sorts of unnecessary tests. This...this was her happiness. Being apart of Windclan have her a triumphant feeling that she had a second chance. These cats thought every kittypet came from the life of being spoiled rotten. Newsflash! They did not, and Thea knew this by heart. They would never know the feeling of being forced to starve to see how long a feline could withstand food not in their system. Or, being drowned underwater to see how long they could hold their breaths, and spontaneous being able to bring you back to life. If Weaselshade ever took Thea near water, the Queen would run. She would fear for her life. Now, that Thea was thinking about it, Weaselshade didn't know her at all! He assumed much about her...possibly, she done the same with him. Thea heaved herself up from her nest. She wasn't the biggest of cats, taking more of the height of a newly made apprentice, but her nest was big enough. More than enough for her. Once she managed to sit up with much struggle. She breathed heavily. “I'm about ready for them to burst out any moment right about now.” She panted. Who knew it would be so tough carrying out a litter full term? The other Queens made it look like a piece of cake! The Molly used her tail to pat down the spot next to her. “Sit next to me, Weaselshade.” She muttered, twitching her nose. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Maybe it would even backfire on her, but she was about to converse with Weaselshade. Actually, talk and get to know about him for a bit. It felt so...weird. But, it was mandatory. They were partners whether they liked it or not. They weren't mates, no, but they were raising kits together. And, that meant it all.
Closed Thread