Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 01:59 AM

Old July 16th, 2020, 09:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Not everyone is like Honeysnake Stempaw. Doeflame mewed, trying to help. She knew Stempaw's mentor, at least by reputation as tough and demanding.
Stempaw nodded,” I know, but I know that Honeysnake is the reason I’m so far ahead in training.“ she added. She liked Doeflame, but Doeflame wouldn’t make her the best warrior in the clan, Honeysnake would.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 16th, 2020, 09:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stempaw nodded,” I know, but I know that Honeysnake is the reason I’m so far ahead in training.“ she added. She liked Doeflame, but Doeflame wouldn’t make her the best warrior in the clan, Honeysnake would.
I suppose. Doeflame mewed. But didn't you say you had never been out hunting? Honeysnake can't take credit for that. she mewed, a bit confused. Why couldn't this cat be her apprentice. She hadn't seen Squirrelpaw in forever.
Old July 16th, 2020, 09:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
I suppose. Doeflame mewed. But didn't you say you had never been out hunting? Honeysnake can't take credit for that. she mewed, a bit confused. Why couldn't this cat be her apprentice. She hadn't seen Squirrelpaw in forever.
Skunkpaw nodded,” That’s true, he wants to focus on battle training a lot.“ she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 16th, 2020, 09:10 PM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Skunkpaw nodded,” That’s true, he wants to focus on battle training a lot.“ she meowed
Well, battle training is important, especially with the Windclan problem lately. Doeflame mewed, not wanting to speak badly about her clanmates. Trying to distract Stempaw, she mewed Why don't we get back to hunting? That way you can take lots of prey back to camp, and show how good of a hunter you are.
Old July 16th, 2020, 09:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Well, battle training is important, especially with the Windclan problem lately. Doeflame mewed, not wanting to speak badly about her clanmates. Trying to distract Stempaw, she mewed Why don't we get back to hunting? That way you can take lots of prey back to camp, and show how good of a hunter you are.
Stempaw gave a nod of agreement, she didn’t approve of what her clanmate had done anyways. But she had to show loyalty at a time like this. She spotted a bird and dropped into a hunter’s crouch and stalked forward silently before pouncing but the bird managed to slip through her claws as it flew off, and she pulled back just a pawful of feathers.

Old July 16th, 2020, 09:16 PM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Stempaw gave a nod of agreement, she didn’t approve of what her clanmate had done anyways. But she had to show loyalty at a time like this. She spotted a bird and dropped into a hunter’s crouch and stalked forward silently before pouncing but the bird managed to slip through her claws as it flew off, and she pulled back just a pawful of feathers.
Hoping to cheer the apprentice up before she even began, Doeflame mewed quickly Even I probably couldn't have caught that bird, and I'm sure Honeysnake couldn't either. There are just some days when the prey is all conspiring against you.
Old July 16th, 2020, 11:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Hoping to cheer the apprentice up before she even began, Doeflame mewed quickly Even I probably couldn't have caught that bird, and I'm sure Honeysnake couldn't either. There are just some days when the prey is all conspiring against you.
Stempaw gave a nod,” Right. I’ve heard they are hard.” she confessed hoping she wasn’t wrong about it.

Old July 17th, 2020, 06:03 AM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Stempaw gave a nod,” Right. I’ve heard they are hard.” she confessed hoping she wasn’t wrong about it.
Birds are the hardest. she mewed, which really was true. There's a reason no one relies on them as a main food source.
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:08 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Arie @bmkmb ]

Irisflame padded through the territory, her gaze unamused and her frown focused. He blue-grey pelt rippled with the sunspots that shine down from above, the tiny dots of sun the only source of light in the dense undergrowth. Swiftly avoiding a mud puddle, she didn't turn to look back at the pair she hoped were following her. Her personal, efficient, totally-not-gonna-get-toxic herb collection patrol! All her store had been destroyed after that snapping turtle had gotten to it, not to mention their nests, too. And she had that Dew-brat to blame for all of it! And whoever the whiny baby was that she presumed had helped. All her precious herbs, gone in one moment. The lifelines that could save them all, destroyed by some...squishy...green...thing! Muzzle crumbling up in disgust, She pushed through the thickening foliage, darkness overcoming her sight momentarily. Skipping out into the bright sunlight that welcomed her on the other side, She relished it for a few moments before waiting for the other two. Spit and Snowball, She reminded herself. She still had to come up with a better nickname for that 'Frostpaw' dude, but that'd come later. After alk, She barely knew anything about him. Or Spittle, for that matter. Squinting as she glared up at the blinding sun, she noted the time for later. Past Sunhigh. At least they wouldn't be herb-hunting in the dark, when mistakes were bound to happen. As she waited for the two to slip out from the trees themselves, she sat up straight as they appeared, nodding stiffly.
"So, kiddos! You know why you're here. So I can rip out your throats and line my wall with your skulls." She paused for a heartbeat or two, gauging their reactions, "Juuuuust kidding! I brought you here to get me some plants so that I can stop cats from dying. Easy-peasy." She shrugged, tilting her head in a 'you know what I'm talking about you're not stupid kits' kinda way.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 17th, 2020, 10:22 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @bmkmb @Moon Lily --

Why. Was Starclan determined to have her blow up and send their medicine cat back to them? Did they really want Irisflame back that hard that Doepaw kept get assigned to supposedly help the medicine cat? It was more likely for either her, Irisflame or Frostpaw to end up poisoned and sick from this trip than anything else. What did you expect in truth when you decided to drag out two apprentices out on an impromptu herb patrol? Letting out a deep sigh, she decided to stick closer to at least the one who was nice in this group. Snowflake. At least he might help her resist bashing in Irisflame's head... again. She really needed more of that group training where she could 'train' the medicine cat in 'self-defense'... Although that might very well come back to bite her in the ass later on, it would be greatly appreciated to be able to right at this moment. Not exactly paying attention to where she was going she walked directly into the puddle and now realizing her mistake made sure to splatter some on Irisflame as she exited it. Got that right... hmph. This was truly going to be hell wouldn't it? Then again... at least she had Snowflake. Who would have to make sure she didn't blow up on the cat directly in front of her. Murmuring softly into Frostpaw's ear as they walked she let her voice drop to a whisper, "Blueberry ain't exactly... my favourite.... presence to be.... around. Prepare... for horrible... nicknames. Worse... than mine." She didn't even know what a blueberry looked like! but it seemed to set Irisflame off so... due to her nickname apparently being Spit, Irisflame could be named Blueberry for that sake. As Iris went off on her speech, Doepaw flickered her ears in annoyance. She wanted to be reminded as to why she was out her with that... medic of theirs. "Can't... see any plants. Mind... describing them... oh great... Blueberry. Or... do you expect... Frostpaw to... be my sight... guide?" That last part? She wouldn't be completely opposed to, but well that wasn't the point of this!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee