Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:34 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Aolani
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2017, 01:04 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw looked at Blossompaw as they walked."I don't know. I was only joking." he shrugged.
Blossompaw looked up at the tom as he spoke, nodding. "I-I guess..." She mewed and slightly pressed against him.
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:41 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Nice catch." Windfur said referring to the bug. "You wanna make yourself useful and go on a patrol with me?" He said sitting down next to Grimsight.
Grimsight looked up, distracted by the noise of a cat approaching. His distant gaze seemed to pass right through the other cat, and he muttered a small greeting.
"Oh, uh, thanks." At the moment, he didn't exactly remember Windfur's name, but that usually happened to him. The tom flicked his tail and nudged the beetle away. Finally, Grimsight met the other cat's gaze and stared intently. He hoped that he wouldn't creep Windfur out or anything.
"A useful patrol?" He asked, his ears flattening nervously to his skull. The tom didn't usually go hunting with anyone; he preferred being alone where no cat looked to him weirdly. Swiping his tongue along his jaws, Grimsight gave a jerky nod. "W-where?"
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose to the Breezerock. He was weak and thin. His long fur clung to his frame, it was very clear Windclan's leader had suffered from the lack of prey, however, only Surgestorm knew of the recent loss of his life. His first life. He had given up his meals to feed his clan and starved himself to death. Of course, he was better than he was a few days ago, but his spirit couldn't hide his half-starved appearance.
His gaze shifted around the clearing before his voice rang loudly and clearly. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" He awaited, watching as cats gathered below him.

@Constellation @Random Melody @Celestial @Chameleon
"Today we have a few kits who have reached apprentice age and shall begin their training to be warriors!" he declared, his gaze resting on the kits gathered around the crowd of cats. His gaze was happy, knowing the feeling they had to be feeling in that moment. Sheer joy. Lynxkit, Sorrelkit, and Lionkit, please step forward! he called each, giving them a moment to adjust to what was happening. "You three have reached the age of six moons! So from this day on, until you earn your warrior names, you will be known as Lynxpaw, Sorrelpaw, and Lionpaw!" he spoke, his head raising to the sky, announcing the names to Starclan before looking at the future mentors of each newly made apprentice. "Hunterfang, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be the mentor of Lynxpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Lynxpaw!" His gaze flickered to another feline in the crowd. "Springwind, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be the mentor of Sorrelpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her!" Finally, his gaze rested on the last new mentor. "Applewhisker, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be the mentor of Lionpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him!" he spoke, finishing the last of the newly made apprentices.

Blazingstar's golden gaze flickered towards the next group. He would announce the newcomers in the clan before announcing the new warriors.

@Jay-Jay @Lonestar23 @Aleka
"Now, we have a few cats we need to welcome into Windclan," he began, looking between the two felines in the clan. "Buddy and Swift are joining us today," he spoke, gesturing towards the felines now. "Buddy, Swift, please step forward," he spoke, his gaze very serious suddenly. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life and to never turn back to your old ways of living?"
"I Do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your clan name. Swift, from this moment you will be known as Swiftpaw and Addaxclaw will mentor you and show you the ropes to clan life!" He spoke before turning to Buddy. Now, this was different. The leader had respected the former kittypet's request to keep his name. "Buddy, since you have already become acquainted with a current warrior, Birdsong will show you the ropes to clan life and answer any questions you may have about it!" he declared before clearing his throat once. "We welcome you two as full members of Windclan!" he finished before giving the clan a chance to cheer.

@Constellation
"Now, we have three apprentices ready for their warrior names. Moonpaw, will you step forward!" he spoke, gesturing to the she-cat with a small smile. "I, Blazingstar, leader of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." He turned to the apprentice, clearly enjoying this ceremony as much as he hoped she was. "Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I Do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moondream. StarClan honors your courage and idealism, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Windclan." He bowed his head to the new warrior before moving on.

@Flameleaf
Blazingstar's gaze rested on the next apprentice. "Skypaw, please step forward," he spoke clearly, welcoming the apprentice with a friendly smile, his eyes alight with pride. "I, Blazingstar, leader of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Skypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I Do!"
Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Skypaw, from this moment you will be known as Skyfeather. StarClan honors your courage and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Windclan. He bowed his head to the new warrior.

@Chameleon
"Goatpaw, will you please come forward!" he spoke, waiting for the apprentice to step forward. Something was different with this tom. They weren't... excited in the least. He would come to find out why. "I, Blazingstar, leader of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Goatpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Blazingstar would soon find himself appalled by the apprentice's next set of words.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 9th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Grimsight looked up, distracted by the noise of a cat approaching. His distant gaze seemed to pass right through the other cat, and he muttered a small greeting.
"Oh, uh, thanks." At the moment, he didn't exactly remember Windfur's name, but that usually happened to him. The tom flicked his tail and nudged the beetle away. Finally, Grimsight met the other cat's gaze and stared intently. He hoped that he wouldn't creep Windfur out or anything.
"A useful patrol?" He asked, his ears flattening nervously to his skull. The tom didn't usually go hunting with anyone; he preferred being alone where no cat looked to him weirdly. Swiping his tongue along his jaws, Grimsight gave a jerky nod. "W-where?"
"Well I was thinking a border patrol on the Riverclan border. What do you think?" Windfur said looking at the other tom.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

"Springwind?!"

Sorrelpaw's yowl was filled with disbelief and horror as she gazed - Glared - Up at her leader through horrified eyes. She had been at first overjoyed, but now she wanted to take it all back! Springwind, that annoying warrior who never took her seriously? Hunterfang's former mentor? That Springwind?! Sorrelpaw let out a frustrated shriek, the Toyger whirling around at once. No! This wasn't going to happen. This couldn't happen. How could her first day as an apprentice - When she hadn't even done any training - End up this horrible? Sorrelpaw let a hiss escape through her clenched jaws. "Too bad! I'm not training with him!" She snarled. But her voice was low, tail lashing. Did she have a choice? Perhaps she should give it a chance. But.. Springwind better take her seriously now. Still, the apprentice didn't turn to look into the crowd of cats, her fur still spiked up and bristling and her eyes burning with rage.

~~~O3O~~~

Hunterfang's ears shot up when he heard his own name being called, and a stunned expression crossed his face when he was assigned.. Lynxpaw? His brother! Hunterfang heard his sister's enraged yowl from the clearing, but his mind was buzzing as his eyes darted toward his new apprentice. He panicked for half a second - Oh, how was he going to train an apprentice? His brother, no less! Hunterfang shook his head desperately, eyes wide. But after the panic came excitement, his paws fizzing up wildly. He had an apprentice. Someone to teach. Like Springwind. Hunterfang's tail twitched faintly, and his head shook slightly in disbelief, as if he thought it was a dream. Still, he gently shouldered through the other cats to make his way to his brother, lightly brushing his black and white tail over the Toyger's head. "Honestly didn't see that coming."
@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:05 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Well I was thinking a border patrol on the Riverclan border. What do you think?" Windfur said looking at the other tom.
Grimsight looked at the tom, hiding his confusion by ruffling out his brown and black fur. The cat blinked his eyes a couple of times, muttering softly to himself. After a few moments of this awkward self-talk, he seemed to have come to a conclusion, for the time being. He fixed his gaze on Windfur, his eyes wide.

"Windfur!" He exclaimed out loud, oblivious to the awkwardness of the moment; for he had just said the other cat's name loudly without any reason. Oftentimes, he found himself muttering random things to himself and making connections he never thought before. It disturbed cats, but he didn't know why. It all made sense in his head, so why couldn't others see it? He studied his paws for a moment, than nodded.

"RiverClan," he mumbled quietly into his chest fur, "I'll follow you." Abruptly standing upright, Grimsight shook his head as though an irritable fly had landed there, then twitched one black-furred-tipped ear toward the entrance of the WindClan camp, where the large moor stretched far around his Clan's Main Clearing. Maybe a good walk around the border would do him some good. It might clear his head, and, hey, he was doing something's productive! Without looking behind him, and forgetting his most recent sentence, Grimsight padded out of the small patch he had been laying on, seeming to forget all about Windfur for the time being. The tom was back in his own little world of reality, where nothing but the most random things got through to him.

((Leaving unless stopped))
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Buddy looked at the leader. "Thank you." He mewed.
Birdsong padded up to him and touched noses. "Welcome to the clan."
Buddy nodded. "Im looking forward."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 9th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit's jaws clamped around the foxes neck, filling her mouth with gross fur and blood. She bit down. Hard. She felt the fox, but her eyes were closed as she focused on trying to kill it. She felt it go limper. And finally, the creature stumbled, however it managed to shake her off. She released her grip, rolling off of the fox and managing to her paws, the creature spat and struggled, though it was much weaker. Caracalspirit sprinted up, biting down on its throat again, and it finally fell still. She panted, turning to the others. "Well" she mumbled. "That happened."
@Milky Way @blue jellie
Thistlepaw dumbly released the foxes tail, which fell limply to the ground. "Great Starclan, Caracalspirit! Remind me to never face you on the battlefield." He turned to his mentor next. "Well Ambercloud, so far we're at least doing better than on our last hunt." Turning toward Chanterellepaw next, he lowered his voice. "How badly does it hurt? Will you be able to make it back to camp?"

Old October 9th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather!

The newly made Warrior was filled with excitement. I'm a Warrior now! He flicked his tail a few times, then gave his chest fur a couple of licks to hide his embarrassment. The whole Clan had been staring at him when his name was called. Skyfeather flattened his ears for a few moments, then shrugged it off. It didn't matter now, his ceremony was over, he was now a Warrior and would soon have an apprentice. Now I can go hunt freely without a cat watching me all the time! He thought. Right? Skyfeather looked at the sky. I wonder if my friend has gotten her Warrior name...

Character Site

Old October 9th, 2017, 10:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Milky Way @blue jellie
Thistlepaw dumbly released the foxes tail, which fell limply to the ground. "Great StarClan, Caracalspirit! Remind me to never face you on the battlefield." He turned to his mentor next. "Well Ambercloud, so far we're at least doing better than on our last hunt." Turning toward Chanterellepaw next, he lowered his voice. "How badly does it hurt? Will you be able to make it back to camp?"
@Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Putting on a straight face, she nodded briskly, though the horror of the bleeding-out fox distracted her slightly. "Yeah, no one's almost died yet," she joked, but not after realizing how dark this sounded. In an attempt to make up for the comment, Ambercloud helped Chanterellepaw stand, keeping an eye on her wound all the while.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread