Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:44 PM
Fading rescue
Last post by Bean
Today 09:43 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:43 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:38 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by WinterMara
Today 09:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:09 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight listened intently, not caring as much about the missing cat as he was the names. "Nice to meet you Woodpecker, m name is Singenight, leader of Windclan." He said, his voice ringing back to him from a slight echo in the cave. Woodpecker and Jasmine didn't sound too much like a Clan name, Woodpecker maybe, but Jasper was definitely not one. He decided to role with the first. "You're not from the Clans are you, Woodpecker?" He asked wth a change of topic.
The kit shook her head, "I-I'm actually from the Dusk Syndicate, but I escaped, I didn't like it there. Red and Navy tried to get me back but I didn't want to! I don't want to live a life where violence is the only answer to everything!" Her claws unsheathed thinking of her memories in the DS, flinching at remembering being forced to kill innocent kits by her father. "I became a loner. I hated the syndicate!" She screamed, "They forced me to kill innocent kits and kittypets, and I refused, my brother attacked me! Then he and my father almost killed eachother!" Tears poured down her face remembering Red and Navy's arguement.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:59 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt looked at her, confusion written all over his face as he asked, "Are you alright Flarerunner?"
"Is anyone alright right now?" Flarerunner whispered back as an answer. She watched Mountainclaw run out the camp entrance. "I had the same idea as him, just maybe not as loud of an exit..." She sighed. "But there's no way I could leave right now without bringing the wrong attention from Singemigjt and his followers."

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:11 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
The kit shook her head, "I-I'm actually from the Dusk Syndicate, but I escaped, I didn't like it there. Red and Navy tried to get me back but I didn't want to! I don't want to live a life where violence is the only answer to everything!" Her claws unsheathed thinking of her memories in the DS, flinching at remembering being forced to kill innocent kits by her father. "I became a loner. I hated the syndicate!" She screamed, "They forced me to kill innocent kits and kittypets, and I refused, my brother attacked me! Then he and my father almost killed eachother!" Tears poured down her face remembering Red and Navy's arguement.
Singenight looked on with an expressionless view. He didn't feel much sympathy for the little cat. "What makes you think you'll like it better here?" he asked. "In the Clans, there will still be war, battles, skirmish's and fights. You won't be escaping much of you previous life. You are aware of this, correct?" He asked looking sternly into the cats eyes.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 08:52 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Singenight cocked his brow at the tom. Another one wanting to join. Of course that's all they came here for these days, either that or to annoy him. "Yes, I am the leader of Windclan. Singenight is my name. You are?"
I am Ichigo nice to meet you singe night.
Old December 1st, 2016, 09:01 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
I am Ichigo nice to meet you singe night.
"Ichigo, interesting name." He said with voice calm. "What are you doing here?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:09 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Nighty
@Derpple and Ashie
@Cloudy
@Hexict

Settling down into one of the nests quietly, Sorrelskip's multicolored tail wrapped around the rest of her body comfortably, with the molly letting out a small sigh as she glanced around the nursery awkwardly, not liking having to be confined to this small den during the last few days of her pregnancy, having to rest herself for the sake of her and Singenight's kits. Fumbling her paws around in a bored manner, she'd been here for days now, and the surroundings were terribly uninteresting, something that scared her to no extent. The idea of being so terrified of boredom and the feeling of doing nothing to entertain herself, it was one of the worst feelings in the world for the younger queen. It wasn't as if she disliked her kits, but she hated having to wait for them, the pain of sitting down and doing nothing as she knew that someday, she'd be able to escape this hell which was Windclan's nursery. It was fun at first, being here, but she could barely handle being alone in there now- it was almost unbearable. Heaving another sigh, her bright green eyes watched the others around her quietly, until a rush of pain flooded into her body, her gaze widening with hurt. "Singe!" She shrieked, closing her eyes as another wave of aches hit her flank. The kits are coming.

Last edited by Fel; December 1st, 2016 at 10:09 AM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 12:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

@Nighty
@Derpple and Ashie
@Cloudy
@Hexict

Settling down into one of the nests quietly, Sorrelskip's multicolored tail wrapped around the rest of her body comfortably, with the molly letting out a small sigh as she glanced around the nursery awkwardly, not liking having to be confined to this small den during the last few days of her pregnancy, having to rest herself for the sake of her and Singenight's kits. Fumbling her paws around in a bored manner, she'd been here for days now, and the surroundings were terribly uninteresting, something that scared her to no extent. The idea of being so terrified of boredom and the feeling of doing nothing to entertain herself, it was one of the worst feelings in the world for the younger queen. It wasn't as if she disliked her kits, but she hated having to wait for them, the pain of sitting down and doing nothing as she knew that someday, she'd be able to escape this hell which was Windclan's nursery. It was fun at first, being here, but she could barely handle being alone in there now- it was almost unbearable. Heaving another sigh, her bright green eyes watched the others around her quietly, until a rush of pain flooded into her body, her gaze widening with hurt. "Singe!" She shrieked, closing her eyes as another wave of aches hit her flank. The kits are coming.
(Daddy's comin ya'll!! )
Singenight had returned from dealing with the intruders there. As he walked into camp his paws had led him to the fresh kill pile. He stooped mid stride from Sorrelskip's cry. His eyes flew wide and he immediately rushed to his mate. He ducked into the nursery and cautiously, but quickly, wove around the nests to Sorrelskip's side. His pale gaze raked over her frame, seeing a few convulsions under her fur. He stooped down and licked her gently on the forehead. "I's going to be alright Sorr." He purred comfortingly. After his long day, the leader had assumed that he wouldn't get to spend much time with her since she had to stay in the nursery. But obviously he would be spending plenty of time with her. "What do you need?" He asked trying to remain calm, even though he had absolutely no clue what he was doing, a feeling the Savannah did not enjoy.
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainkit's ears twitched up at her question. Best friend? He wasn't even too sure the meaning of a normal friend. I guess it's like a really close clanmate... That you can trust? Yeah, that's probably it. "Er sure. You're my best friend, Heartkit." He didn't sound very sincere at all because the kit didn't know how to approach this situation. He grew up being suspicious of everyone and even attacking queens, no one wanted to be friends with that; except Heartkit. She must have bees in her brain. He decided with an amused smirk as he analyzed a leaf that had been burnt in the fire. He pushed his pad onto the withered leaf: it was cold. The second he lifted his paw it fell into pieces. His tail twitched with interest at how the plant reacted to him. "This is probably the only time I've ever been interested in plants." He mumbled to himself. "It smells like smoke everywhere?" Rainkit spun around to face her, "Is it fresh?" He noticed something flash in her gaze. She must be remembering the fire. He placed his tail on her shoulder, "It should be far away from the camp by now." He soothed quite awkwardly. He blinked, "Well sure I do." He sat down while his tail slithered away from her and placed neatly over his paws. "I mean... The flames were scary." He shrugged, slightly confused.
Heartkit looked a little puzzled at Rainkit's hesitation to answer her question. Her tail twitched a little, and she looked a little confused and frustrated before she shrugged. She guessed that Rainkit probably hadn't ever really had a best friend before- or a friend at all. "Oh, um...great. Thanks." She mewed, sounding as unsure as Rainkit himself had a moment before. "N-no, not that I can tell...it smells pretty old. Not as strong or as- as dangerous as it did before." Heartkit analyzed, realizing that the scent seemed a little stale and strange, not to mention quite as dangerous as it had the previous time she had scented it. "O-oh. Yeah...I mean I hope it's out by now...I really hope that it's gone by now...maybe it's- maybe it's out. Who would do that, anyway? Who would purposely try to kill another Clan like that?" Heartkit asked, her expression terrified. The excitement of adventure worn off, all she could remember from scenting the smoke was the sight of the flames, the sounds of panicked cats, the expressions on their faces as they realized they either wouldn't be able to get out, and the realization that the Camp would most likely never be the same. If it would, she would probably either be an apprentice or warrior by the time it happened. She glanced over at Rainkit, her terror obvious in her blue hues now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:38 PM
warrior

Quote:
Singenight looked on with an expressionless view. He didn't feel much sympathy for the little cat. "What makes you think you'll like it better here?" he asked. "In the Clans, there will still be war, battles, skirmish's and fights. You won't be escaping much of you previous life. You are aware of this, correct?" He asked looking sternly into the cats eyes.
"Of course I am!" she snapped, "I'm fine with fighting, but what I'll like about the clans is that I dont have to wake up at Dusk and kill innocent cats for the heck of it! If I come here, I can start as an apprentice, and become a warrior!" I smile grew on her face.
Old December 1st, 2016, 02:14 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"Me too, I hope Windclan is safe as well. I hope they find food as well, they need it." He said. He wondered if Riverclan or Shadowclan would bother to help either Clan. "Do you think the other two Clans would help us, if we really needed it?" He asked Lilacleaf.
Lilacleaf's ears fell. "I, uh.. I'm not so sure about that, considering Thunderclan would probably be the only clan to help us, and they got hit by the fire first," she said, lacking her usual spirited attitude. She then cheered herself up, or at least seemed to, and kept walking. "Come on, I think I smell something," she said happily.