Last post by Luminous
Today 03:19 AM

Old September 9th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

-->Petuniapaw
All this yelling and talk was getting to Petuniapaw. She had to leave or she'd go insane. Kestrelstar was missing and that was all she really understood. She had to find him and ask why he really left. Hearing her father speak she looked over to him with an apologetic face. Than she stopped in her tracks when the cat who was just exiled was murdered. Her ears went flat. She had to leave for the time being. This was permanent. She'd be back. She always would. Without wasting anymore time she slowly began to sneak out of the camp.

// @Zesty Mango; (just mentioning you since i mentioned Blizzardsky) \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; September 9th, 2021 at 03:52 PM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

russetkit looked up at splashleap, this was fun! cats getting kicked out and then killed cats attacking others! finally something interesting going on! being a kit was no fun but this? this was!

( open )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance

Last edited by Jade13; September 9th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 04:26 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Graymoon's ears drooped. He had arrived very late, but managed to catch on what was happening. So, now it was just a repeat, huh? Kestrelstar dipped like a cowardly minnow, and now Clanmates were attacking each other. Ugh, this clearing had more blood than all the Clans combined. The gray tom got up and crawled away, more than eager to stop watching these events unfold.

Bump me only after two days.

Old September 9th, 2021, 04:33 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Riverstripe~
A prophefy? WOW!

~Froststrike~
A phrofecy? ug Starclan was such a lie!

~Lightwing~
Lightwing gasped! Starclan? A phrofecy?! Amazing!

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old September 9th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Riverstripe~
Riverstripe shrank back even though the high ranked cat was right still...

~Froststrike~
Yay death! thought Froststrike

~Lighwing~
Lightwing knew it was right to kill the attaker Riverclan attaking eachother would not due the clan would become unbalanced. but she still didnt like death.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; September 9th, 2021 at 04:40 PM.
Old September 9th, 2021, 04:50 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

/Silverflight\

The silver she-cat looked around in horror at the bloodshed. Is this what Riverclan had become? A forever cycle of blood, used to solve problems? She took a step back, trying to digest it all. Why? Are we savages? So much blood has touched the dust of the ground. Is this what Riverclan will always be?

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old September 9th, 2021, 05:05 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ziera (No need to respond but I mentioned your boy )
The news that Kestrelstar was gone hit him like a strike of lightning, panic and confusion sweeping through his veins. His golden eyes widened as the deputy continued. How long had he been gone? Is he ok? Concern for his leader and friend overpowered the shame of not noticing his departure sooner. He listened quietly as Splashleap did her best to comfort her clan, hoping her hesitant words would do something to quell his anxiety. He did his best to ignore the furious cries of his clanmates. He needed to wrap his head around this before he could get involved with other's feelings.

And then Plumstorm spoke up. Unveiled the crimes their leader made her and... others... commit under his yellow glare. Bumblestep squeezed his eyes shut as she continued, trying to make his massive form seem even a bit smaller. The tom had known about the murders. At least, one of the murders. No matter how much he tried to push them away, tears welled up in his eyes. It wasn't long before they fell as he was reminded of that night. Stormtalon had left Riverclan that day and came back a different cat. A hollow, broken version of the cat Bumblestep had fallen for returned. Every day he woke up and prayed to Starclan that Stormtalon had returned during the night, that signature sardonic half smile plastered on his handsome face and his forest green eyes gazing into his own yellow ones. But every day the hollow shell continued to walk around in Storm's fur.

He was brought back to the horrible, chaotic present at the sound of Splashleaps unusually commanding voice. The deputy was in full attack mode. Her tail whipped furiously behind her as she hissed at Pebblesong. Unfortunately, the warrior didn't listen. Bumblestep watched in horror as Splashleap leapt down from the Streamstone and... killed her. He watched as the light left her eyes, drowned by the blood spilling from her throat.

He had to leave. He couldn't stand to be in the middle of this anarchy anymore. His ears were ringing with venomous insults and the screams of Kestrelstar's traitorous actions. His stomach churned at the sight of the ever increasing pool of blood from Pebblesong's corpse.

He rose to shaky paws and dashed away from the clearing, tear filled eyes unseeing. He just needed out.
Old September 9th, 2021, 05:16 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The question swirling in Splashleap's head, likely as in every head, was what next. Pebblesong was dead, the body taken away(she was almost ready to KISS Drizzlenose when he saved her from figuring out that job) but how did she move on from what had clearly been a bit traumatic for many cats? Spiritpaw disappeared into the apprentice's den, Splashleap was grateful that Plumstorm had followed them, they likely needed help sorting through what had just gone on.

Which she should have prevented? But how? The molly was clearly a danger, she had to get rid of them! It was plain, but something still felt wrong about it. Drawing a paw swiftly across her maw in an effort to get rid of the blood that was probably making her look nothing short of unhinged, Splashleap turned towards the rock. Somehow it was......less terrifying than it had been before. Having seemingly relaxed the majority of cats and dealt with the threat, standing where others could see you was less daunting. Not completely stress free, but certainly doable.

The molly hopped quickly to the summit, eyes roving out over the crowd. I am sorry that the......younger among us had to witness that. she began, casting a glance to the spot where blood stained the stand. But Pebblesong was a threat to the clan, and continued to attack our cats despite being given several warnings and chances.....chances to leave. Her voice was stronger now, it wasn't likely anyone could dispute what she was saying, they had seen her clawing apprentices and warriors with their own eyes.

I wish that I did not have to.....intervene, but I do not believe there could have been a......peaceful solution to what was already chaos. The regret in her voice was genuine, and while there were several pauses where she selected the right word, she wasn't outright terrified. More cautious, unwilling to make any sort of slip up. This was certainly a delicate situation, and ought to be handled as such.

Turning next to Darksun, her voice took on a fiercer tone. No longer delicate, no longer placating. Darksun, either stay and be quiet or get out. This is no time for making trouble, and if loyalty means that little to you we might be better off with you gone anyway. Admittedly driving off a warrior might not be the best move considering the conflict with Thunderclan, but if he was happy to do it anyway, was it really a loss at all? He wouldn't fight for them in a battle if he was only interested in blood and causing trouble.

Addressing the clan at large, she inquired Now are there any more pressing matters to scream about, or can we return to a more.....regular program? If there had to be more chaos so be it, but she'd quite like to get it all out of the way. Or move swiftly on to reassignments and then get the HECK off this rock. The nerves were definitely creeping back in, perhaps the quip hadn't been the best idea? Well, no matter. She'd better start actually thinking of who she was putting with who while she entertained the possibility of what could be referred to, quite loosely, as discussion.

(I'm sorry for all the trauma and mentions guys, this is my first time doing this and neither Splash nor I have any idea what to do. Also, if your apprentice wants a new mentor despite theirs still being in the clan, feel free to vm me and we can make that happen. Apprentices with missing mentors will be reassigned.)

Old September 9th, 2021, 06:05 PM
chirps

Snakeheart's words had registered in her ears and earned a soft nod. She may be a senior warrior, but Snakeheart was the medicine cat and Splashleap the deputy - regardless of whatever actions they did their rank was still held until StarClan deemed it not so.

And then Plumstorm was up on the rock, quickly followed by Darksun. Both cats that Briarfrost was familiar with and both of whom when they spoke out she was not in the least bit surprised. Her ears twitched uncomfortably at the mention of the murders, and briefly her blue eyes clouded over with doubt. Has Kestrelstar... really done that? Had he ordered warriors out of camp to kill ThunderClan?

For all her talk of loyalty to the Clan, all her moons of serving... she never pictured a leader of the home she loved so much to do something so... vile.

Freezing of the mind came at the most inopportune times. A sad fact of life - her life, at least - that even the bravest cats still struggled to accept. At least it reminded Briarfrost that she wasn't alone. Wasn't a complete and total weirdo. With her paws rooted to the ground and eyes wide at the scene before her though, it was a bit difficult to fully convince herself of that now.

The scuffle between Pebblesong, Grayfur, and Blizzardwind snapped her head over, bringing her attention back to reality. Teeth bared at the sight of Clanmates turning claws on each other, and her fur fluffed up as she hesitated - should she get involed? This had gone too far, this meeting should not have exploded like this.

Before she could move out of her spot though Splashleap was handling it. In a glaze of confidence and ginger white fur, the deputy landed on Pebblesong and - Briarfrost knew what was coming next. She remained upright though, eyes locked onto Pebblesong. Traitor. That's what she was.

And as her life was extinguished, lifeless body dragged away by Drizzlenose, Briarfrost only gave a soft snort. A death such as that was fit for a traitor.

Things were... calming down now. The disgruntled warriors who disagreed with the figures that led the Clan - some had left the meeting. But Briarfrost was well aware that this was Splashleap's first time calling a meeting - and she understood well the anxiety the molly was facing. She wanted to offer her support, and if cats wanted to view her as a traitor for staying put and listening to what Splashleap had to say, then so be it.

For now, blue eyes turned up to the Streamstone, giving an encouraging nod to the deputy.

// @gs29513
Old September 9th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

Whitepaw nodded to Batpaw, Featherpaw, and Snowstripe, with it being directed to all of them. It was all she could do right now, all she could do was just, be silent and let the meeting go on as if...nothing happened. At least things would be normal but, she couldn't just let this go without nothing. Then, an idea popped into her head, Splashstorm admitted that the younger ones were traumatized too, maybe she could, help out her peers?

It was a strange, foreign thought to her but, part of her genuinely wanted to make friends, she wanted them to feel okay, what if some of them had terrible mentors who hurt them like Rumblingstorm hurt her, how did they feel about this whole war, Whitepaw was all for it but, were they? For once, she felt, empathy, pity for her clanmates, and, you know what, even if she did still want the blood of squirrels and Rumblingstorm on her paws, this was more important.

| @WINGSOFFIRE @Silverfur & Co

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; September 9th, 2021 at 06:11 PM.