Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Quailheart shrugged," Prey is prey."
/I will not let this die ‘cuz Breezy needs some friends and loveee which is partially my fault... I forgot I even created her until I looked back on my character site

Breezycloud nodded quickly and looked up at the sky. A large gray rolling cloud was headed their way, blocking out some of the precious sunlight. The shadows of the grass grew a bit longer, and the sky seemed to grow a few shades darker. That’s not too bad... right? I don’t believe a cloud like that will bring rain yet, she hoped, with a flick of her ear. But then again, Breezycloud wasn’t an expert on the weather.

“So... shall we continue hunting? Maybe we can find a few voles over there,” she murmured hastily, to cover up for the long pause.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
My opinion? I really don't have an opinion, lol.
@Charmer @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Ambercloud, awake and healed, stood up from her perch outside the apprentice's den and walked in. She was excited to begin training her apprentice again. After all, she had just pretty much come back from the dead.
The she-cat glanced around, eyes finally landing on Thistlepaw. He was awake, thankfully. "Ready to go hunting?" She asked, her ginger spots standing out in the gloom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Chanterellepaw groaned and rose, stretching her long body simultaneously. She yawned and blinked the sleep out of her eyes. "Are we training today?" The she cat began grooming herself, dissatisfied with her appearance. Finishing and flicking her tail, the tall cat padded around the sleeping apprentices and reached her mentor. "Hi Caracalspirit. What are we going to do today?" Chanterelle's blue gaze watched her mentor eagerly, awaiting an answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I was hoping we could." Caracalspirit chuckled, her tail curling and eyes shining with amusement. She considered the question, what would they do? Maybe a hunting group. "Maybe" she began, pausing. "We could hunt with Thistlepaw and Ambercloud, if they agree." She mewed, giving her apprentice a little nod. "Ambercloud, do you and Thistlepaw want to hunt with me and Chanterellepaw?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. A little hunting patrol would be nice, not too stressful or anything.

@blue jellie
@Charmer
Thistlepaw glanced Chanterellepaw in her nest as Caracalspirit said her name. He looked away, blushing at how pretty she looked even first thing in the morning. Thankfully, his mentor was there right on time, "Sure Ambercloud." But when he heard Caracalspirit's offer, he froze partway out of the den. Hunting with Chanterrellepaw?! The little, light-grey tom felt his head spin as a wave of panic struck. But I've only had one hunting training session and Chanterrellepaw has been training for so much longer. She's going to think I'm an awful hunter! Or maybe we'll all get mauled to death by a badger. With my luck, probably! Thistlepaw stood frozen as he waited for Ambercloud to respond, praying that he didn't look as horrified as he felt.

Last edited by Charmer; October 1st, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
/I will not let this die ‘cuz Breezy needs some friends and loveee which is partially my fault... I forgot I even created her until I looked back on my character site

Breezycloud nodded quickly and looked up at the sky. A large gray rolling cloud was headed their way, blocking out some of the precious sunlight. The shadows of the grass grew a bit longer, and the sky seemed to grow a few shades darker. That’s not too bad... right? I don’t believe a cloud like that will bring rain yet, she hoped, with a flick of her ear. But then again, Breezycloud wasn’t an expert on the weather.

“So... shall we continue hunting? Maybe we can find a few voles over there,” she murmured hastily, to cover up for the long pause.
Quailheart glanced up at the sky and nodded,” Yeah. I think we have time before the rain comes.” She shruged sniffing for the voles.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Chameleon
Bluetalon awoke from her nap. Fur ruffled as she licked herself clean. Sea green eyes glanced over the clearing, and she moved over to the fresh kill pile. Bluetalon unsheathe her claws, digging into the ground. The smell of dead prey filled her nose, and she picked out a particularly large sparrow. Crouching own, she allowed her claws to dig in the bird. Taking a bite as her tail lashed around behind her.
(I’m dying of laughter reading this, and yet Yew will first flirt then stop shortly)
Yewclaw approached the fresh kill pile and hooked a rabbit before laying down next to Bluetalon eating, he flexed his claws and scanned Bluetalon Not ugly, I must say, nor is she the prettiest warrior ever. Might as well get a taste of her. He flashed a smile to Bluetalon,” Pretty day eh?” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
(I’m dying of laughter reading this, and yet Yew will first flirt then stop shortly)
Yewclaw approached the fresh kill pile and hooked a rabbit before laying down next to Bluetalon eating, he flexed his claws and scanned Bluetalon Not ugly, I must say, nor is she the prettiest warrior ever. Might as well get a taste of her. He flashed a smile to Bluetalon,” Pretty day eh?” He meowed
{*Activates Bluetalon's Senpai Mode*}
He's talking to me! What do I do? Holy Starclan a tom's talking to me. Oh dear oh dear? Okay, okay don't freak out. "Oh,Y-yeah!" She mews.
Bluetalon looks down at her meal, then back over to Yewclaw. "Y-your Yewclaw right? I'm Bluetalon." Of course he already knows that because you're in the same clan. IDIOT! The fur on her back flicks up slightly, and her sea green eyes glance over as she takes a small bite of her food.
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

{*Activates Bluetalon's Senpai Mode*}
He's talking to me! What do I do? Holy Starclan a tom's talking to me. Oh dear oh dear? Okay, okay don't freak out. "Oh,Y-yeah!" She mews.
Bluetalon looks down at her meal, then back over to Yewclaw. "Y-your Yewclaw right? I'm Bluetalon." Of course he already knows that because you're in the same clan. IDIOT! The fur on her back flicks up slightly, and her sea green eyes glance over as she takes a small bite of her food.
He tried not to laugh but a quite snort came out Yup, lost this she-cat, probably. He tried to cover it up with an awkwardly long purr,” Yes, I’m Yewclaw. It’s fine not knowing everyone in the clan, it took me ages to.” He lied, he knew everyone by the time he was four moons old.

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
He tried not to laugh but a quite snort came out Yup, lost this she-cat, probably. He tried to cover it up with an awkwardly long purr,” Yes, I’m Yewclaw. It’s fine not knowing everyone in the clan, it took me ages to.” He lied, he knew everyone by the time he was four moons old.
"Hehe.. I know some people. Just bad with, um, talking." Her claws dug into the ground. Leaving her fears in the dirt. "So Yewclaw," She mews,
flicking her tail. "How are you today?" She mewed. Blue pelt shimmering in the light. Her eyes flicked at him, and she was trying not to freak out.
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"Hehe.. I know some people. Just bad with, um, talking." Her claws dug into the ground. Leaving her fears in the dirt. "So Yewclaw," She mews,
flicking her tail. "How are you today?" She mewed. Blue pelt shimmering in the light. Her eyes flicked at him, and she was trying not to freak out.
Yewclaw smiled bigger, he didn’t mean to, but he couldn’t help it, he knew it was a little disturbing toms smiling so big, but he did it anyways,” Oh, I’m good.” He meowed,” Shy girl, huh. Best not make any fast moves or she’ll be running.

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw glanced Chanterellepaw in her nest as Caracalspirit said her name. He looked away, blushing at how pretty she looked even first thing in the morning. Thankfully, his mentor was there right on time, "Sure Ambercloud." But when he heard Caracalspirit's offer, he froze partway out of the den. Hunting with Chanterrellepaw?! The little, light-grey tom felt his head spin as a wave of panic struck. But I've only had one hunting training session and Chanterrellepaw has been training for so much longer. She's going to think I'm an awful hunter! Or maybe we'll all get mauled to death by a badger. With my luck, probably! Thistlepaw stood frozen as he waited for Ambercloud to respond, praying that he didn't look as horrified as he felt.
Caracalspirit chuckled. "Don't worry, Chanterelle won't be too hard on you." She giggled, giving him a little nudge with her paw before turning to her own apprentice. "Right, Chanterellepaw?" She asked, her tone saying 'you have no choice, say yes.' She turned to Ambercloud, tilting her head slightly, her tail swaying. Hopefully she approved. She liked the idea, and Chanterellepaw wouldn't die from hunting with her friend. She turned to Chanterelle, flashing her a smile. This'd be nice, she was sure of it!
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Nighty
[Sorry it only took forever XD]

The young kit padded through the territory once again, the layout was familiar to the feline since he had escaped the confines of camp many times before. It wasn't that he disliked the camp, no, he just wanted to quench his thirst for adventure, sometimes he couldn't ignore the call, and today was one of those days. Last time he got caught by Blazingstar, this time he planned on being more careful. Scorchingkit slunk forward, his stomach brushing the ground, he didn't have a particular destination he just knew that he hadn't been in this direction yet, it was exciting.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread