Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cel's character shop 3.0
by starry
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:09 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by constellation
Today 06:07 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2018, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(Oh, someone hating on Maple's happiness?)

Snakepaw didn't even know someone was watching them, her eyes aimed up at her lover. She purred loudly and pressed against him hard, reaching up to lick his chin, she couldn't help but give the tom affection, it was almost as if she felt the tension from the cat that was glaring at her soon to be mate and wanted to reassure him. "I love you too, Maplepaw." She said happily, not stuttering at all,which was surprising, and also meant that she was at ease by his side.

"Can we just share one of our nests for the night please..? I am kind of tired but i wanna stay pressed up against you like this Snakepaww" Maplepaw asked in a whiny kit voice
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Watching various Shadowclan members retreating to their dens for the night made Pinewhisker smile, knowing that all the stress and drama from previous moons had dispersed and somewhat given them a sense of peace so that they could fall back into normal routine. He lifted his right paw, skimming over the top of it with his tongue and swiping it over his ears. It had been awhile since he had actually sat down and properly groomed his fur. There had been too much to do, so much on his mind and the male just hadn’t put him aside for such things. Besides, it gave the young warrior a chance to admire the beauty of nature that surrounded him, with the tall pine trees to the blood orange-hued sky above him. Pinewhisker was always weak for things like that, the little things that most cats looked past when going through their day. Speaking of beauty that most cats overlooked, the brown-striped tomcat caught sight of a familiar shecat slipping through the crowd of felines and making her way over to his position on the edge of camp - Needlescar. She looked so gorgeous with the light of dusk shining upon her fur and it made an embarrassed shiver roll up his spine as the tomcat kept himself from getting distracted so easily over the simplest thing. It had been awhile since they had talked, probably almost a moon or so, and that was understandable - she had a life and so did he, it was no surprise that they would get caught up in their personal lives every now and then. It wasn’t important to dwell on though and he had to admit to himself that it was a relief to see Needlescar once again. “G-Good evening, Needlescar!” He greeted the female, his voice cracking slightly when the words left his mouth, which made him silently scold himself, but he just moved on instead of looking more stupid in the process, “I’ve been doing alright actually. Joining patrols more often and helping out around camp to pass time.” There was much to do since the clans were slowly shifting away from the cold season. “I know we haven’t talked in awhile, how have you been?” He almost said ‘I’ve missed you’, but caught himself before that, knowing that such things would make it more awkward.
She blinked, having been daydreaming for a bit. She smiled as Pinewhisker replied to her, she dipped her head slightly and decided to sit. It was polite..right? Or was that weird? Well, she was already sitting, so there was no way to go back. "That's good!" She mewed, smiling. She was glad to know he'd been doing good. Because..obviously, they were friends, she wanted him to do well. Needlescar felt her unease leave as the conversation went on. They knew each other, anyways. It wasn't like they were total strangers. "I've been okay, doing a bit of hunting and stuff, the usual," she cringed internally at her awkwardness. She wasn't that decent at conversation, and it showed, but she formed a complete sentence. That was a success for her, anyways. She didn't stutter, she realized, and that made her feel even more confident.

(Oof I couldn't think of that much to write)
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
She blinked, having been daydreaming for a bit. She smiled as Pinewhisker replied to her, she dipped her head slightly and decided to sit. It was polite..right? Or was that weird? Well, she was already sitting, so there was no way to go back. "That's good!" She mewed, smiling. She was glad to know he'd been doing good. Because..obviously, they were friends, she wanted him to do well. Needlescar felt her unease leave as the conversation went on. They knew each other, anyways. It wasn't like they were total strangers. "I've been okay, doing a bit of hunting and stuff, the usual," she cringed internally at her awkwardness. She wasn't that decent at conversation, and it showed, but she formed a complete sentence. That was a success for her, anyways. She didn't stutter, she realized, and that made her feel even more confident.
Pinewhisker was pleased when Needlescar sat down beside him, signaling that she was staying around to continue their conversation. His heart quickened within his chest over so slightly because of this, but he kept his cool and maintained a calm stature. He returned the smile that she wore on her expression, wishing he could tell her how beautiful she looked when she smiled like that - but of course, he held his tongue for obvious reasoning. They were friends, nothing more and nothing less. The brown-striped tomcat decided to just focus on their talk instead of stressing about what couldn’t be fixed. “With the cold season finally ending, the prey will certainly be plentiful for the clans..” The young warrior expressed with a chuckle, looking at her with his emerald-hued eyes with a gentle, warm smile resting on his maw, “I’m glad to know that you are doing well, especially after all that has happened these past couple moons.” He tried to sound as casual as possible with his words, but there was sincere happiness in his tone when he spoke. With the flood, their injuries, the mean cats and just everything in general - Pinewhisker was glad that they could still be strong to this day. As he said this, he realized that they had come to a halt in the conversation, leaving them both in an awkward silence for what seemed like forever. At that moment, however, he seemed to think back to what his dear friend from Riverclan had told him the night that he had told Pinewhisker, Flintheart and Pinewhisker that Talonfang had died. “My days with my love are gone now, Pine, do me a favor and don’t waste anymore days that could be potential ones with your own love.” Sproutwhisker had told him, looking at the younger male with such a broken, sunken look in his eyes after knowing that he would never see his beloved again. The black-furred tomcat was wiser than he would ever be and Pinewhisker knew that he was right - he needed to stop acting like a scared kitten and take risks. He gave a low exhale of breath and turned his head to look at the shecat beside him. “Needlescar, can I.. Can I ask you something?”

Last edited by Captain; March 30th, 2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:28 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Wildstrike was tired despite the fact that he had been asleep since about twilight which only worked to make him miffed and upset- but mostly miffed. Rolling over to his side he turned to glare at Silverscar who was still sleeping. Lucky idiot he thought before slightly pawing his mate's side, "Oi! Get up you dumbo! If I can't get sleep that means you don't either!" He then huffed quietly not caring that it was the middle of the night or if he was disturbing any other cat's rest, "Your stupid kits are kicking me silly so it's your job as a good mate to make them quit so I can get some quality rest!" Wildstrike grumbled continuing to roughly claw Silverscar's side in an attempt to get the tom up to relieve his discomfort.

@Broken Madness
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike was tired despite the fact that he had been asleep since about twilight which only worked to make him miffed and upset- but mostly miffed. Rolling over to his side he turned to glare at Silverscar who was still sleeping. Lucky idiot he thought before slightly pawing his mate's side, "Oi! Get up you dumbo! If I can't get sleep that means you don't either!" He then huffed quietly not caring that it was the middle of the night or if he was disturbing any other cat's rest, "Your stupid kits are kicking me silly so it's your job as a good mate to make them quit so I can get some quality rest!" Wildstrike grumbled continuing to roughly claw Silverscar's side in an attempt to get the tom up to relieve his discomfort.

@Broken Madness
He laughs softly as he opens his eye “ fine daring just... give me a -“ He jumps a bit feeling his claw “ come on love that hurts!” He Says with a soft playful huff than he begins to stand up stretching a bit as he did and began to lay back down curled around his lover and soon he licks Wildstrikes stomach “ how bad is it?” He asks with a soft purr “ 5 or 1?”
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly as he opens his eye “ fine daring just... give me a -“ He jumps a bit feeling his claw “ come on love that hurts!” He Says with a soft playful huff than he begins to stand up stretching a bit as he did and began to lay back down curled around his lover and soon he licks Wildstrikes stomach “ how bad is it?” He asks with a soft purr “ 5 or 1?”
"Well if you'd hurry up and treat you pregnant mate with some concern he wouldn't have to scratch you!" Wildstrike hissed pouting as Silverscar licked his stomach, "It's a ten. You nitwit!" He complained softly squirming in his mate's hold, "And don't lick my tummy it's really sensitive!" Wildstrike whined continuing paw and claw his mate, "All I want is for you to stop the kittens so I can get some rest so you can stop with all this lovey-dovey crap or I'll claw your eyes out!" He threatened, glaring at his mate even harder.
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Well if you'd hurry up and treat you pregnant mate with some concern he wouldn't have to scratch you!" Wildstrike hissed pouting as Silverscar licked his stomach, "It's a ten. You nitwit!" He complained softly squirming in his mate's hold, "And don't lick my tummy it's really sensitive!" Wildstrike whined continuing paw and claw his mate, "All I want is for you to stop the kittens so I can get some rest so you can stop with all this lovey-dovey crap or I'll claw your eyes out!" He threatened, glaring at his mate even harder.
He smiles nodding “ don’t worry my love “ He Says as he begins to him a bit with a soft purr soon he began to sing “ You are like a sunset Behind the mountain
Somewhere And when
I cannot see you
I know You're
still here “ he takes a deep breath and continues
“ Because my heart is yours
I'll never leave you
Though we are far apart
I'm by your side
My love is never gone
I feel it rise again
Through it all
Now my heart is yours” he purrs happily as he licks his mates head “ should I continue?” He asks with a soft purr
Didrik Solli-Tangen - My Heart Is Yours Lyrics
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:41 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He smiles nodding “ don’t worry my love “ He Says as he begins to him a bit with a soft purr soon he began to sing “ You are like a sunset Behind the mountain
Somewhere And when
I cannot see you
I know You're
still here “ he takes a deep breath and continues
“ Because my heart is yours
I'll never leave you
Though we are far apart
I'm by your side
My love is never gone
I feel it rise again
Through it all
Now my heart is yours” he purrs happily as he licks his mates head “ should I continue?” He asks with a soft purr
Didrik Solli-Tangen - My Heart Is Yours Lyrics
Wildstrike whimpered somewhat admiring the song but at the same time not wanting to admit it- so he bawled his eyes out instead, "S-stop it! It's hurting my ears!" He wailed covering his paws with his ears and shaking, "Why can't you sing a pretty lullaby? I w-would stop crying if you'd just sing something soft and gentle to soothe me!" He mewed knowing that the song his mate had just sung had been both soft and gentle but at the same time he very much was looking for a fight, "Y-y-you just m-m-made the p-pain worse!" Wildstrike then lamented continuing to tremble.
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:06 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike whimpered somewhat admiring the song but at the same time not wanting to admit it- so he bawled his eyes out instead, "S-stop it! It's hurting my ears!" He wailed covering his paws with his ears and shaking, "Why can't you sing a pretty lullaby? I w-would stop crying if you'd just sing something soft and gentle to soothe me!" He mewed knowing that the song his mate had just sung had been both soft and gentle but at the same time he very much was looking for a fight, "Y-y-you just m-m-made the p-pain worse!" Wildstrike then lamented continuing to tremble.
He jumps a bit hearing him and begins to think a bit than he takes a deep breath “ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy. When skies are gray, you’ll never know dear how much I love you so please don’t take my sunshine away~” he sings softly hoping this song would calm his mate and his little ones. “ was. That good?” He asks softly
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:19 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He jumps a bit hearing him and begins to think a bit than he takes a deep breath “ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy. When skies are gray, you’ll never know dear how much I love you so please don’t take my sunshine away~” he sings softly hoping this song would calm his mate and his little ones. “ was. That good?” He asks softly
"That wasn't a lullaby!" Wildstrike sobbed continuing to be abused by their kittens' kicks, "You don't love me! If you loved me you'd sing me a cheerful lullaby and then I'd be able to get a nap in!" He accused clawing his mate and feeling like screaming, "I want a lullaby! All I want is a pretty lullaby Silverscar! Don't you love me enough to sing me a pretty lullaby!?" Wildstrike shrieked ramming his head against the ground in a fit of upset, "You don't love me! You think I'm fat and ugly and not good enough for one pleasant lullaby!" He continued to bawl starting to anxiously pull at his fur.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 11:09 AM.
Closed Thread