Last post by ophelia
Today 11:18 PM

Old February 9th, 2020, 11:20 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Ever @RedHead ]

He chuckled. Oh, how fun. He was sure to win, and he'd get what he wanted from the two of them. Without any moment's hesitation, Toadbounce responded. "Deal. Have fun completing my favor, darlings," he purred, winking to the others before spinning and walking away. Hunting. Quite the change from always remaining in the camp flirting. The pretty little deputy hadn't assigned him to any patrols, it was a shame. His skill couldn't have diminished in the time he spent in the camp, though. He was certain to win this.
He just needed to find some prey first.
As soon as they had all agreed on the stakes, Cedarstream dove off through the underbrush eager to get away from the two Tom's and find some prey scent. She wanted to badly to win this, she already had a good idea of what she would ask of them. Her maw curled as she wondered how Toad would react to her demand for him. She pushed the thoughts back and slowed her pace, treading carefully. She really wanted to catch a rabbit, something big and triumphant to gain her win. The forest here was glowing with that deep green, unbothered by the fire that had torn through much of their territory.

Then she picked up the scent she had been hoping for, rabbit. Luckily it was upwind from her, the perfect situation. She padded along swiftly in her long since perfected hunter's crouch. It would be hard to spot, but with the sense green trees she was happy to spot a blue of white movement. The warrior's mouth watered and she moved quickly and silently across the snow. Until she was finally close enough to race, the rabbit put up a good few foxlengths of chase. However, it was no chance against Cedarstream. She kept quiet, as much as she wanted to yowl her triumph already and quickly buried her prey as she picked up a faint heartbeat of a nearby mouse. Quickly scraping snow over her catch and moving on.

@RedHead @hxneysuckle
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Starfall

Sunsnow glided ahead of Mosspaw into a nearby copse of trees, his pelt glimmering a golden-yellow in the sunlight. All at once, though, it lost it's shine as the tom was suddenly dappled with shadows, the leaves cooling him off. He shook out his pelt and frowned thoughtfully.

Mosspaw seems a bit skittish, perhaps. Let's see if I can help that by making him more prepared.

"Alright. Today, we are going to play a sort of... game." He grinned. This was, in fact, a game he could remember playing as a kit.

"You will be walking through the forest, an unsuspecting Thunderclan cat. I will be stalking you, playing the part of an enemy. I will do my best to jump out and startle you before attacking, thus gaining the upper hand. your job is to keep me from getting that. Be prepared. Listen carefully. Maybe you could even find me before I get you."

With that, he dipped his head and walked backwards, allowing the shadows to consume him.

"Let's begin."

Mosspaw did his best to avoid all the tree roots that were buried beneath the snow. Now that some of it has melted it made it a little easier to spot where exactly they were. The tuxedo didn't really feel like tripping over anything right now. Looking up at the warrior just in time to see a good pile of leaves falling on the tom. The event made the younger giggle.

As Sunsnow mentioned a game his folded ears perked, eyes widening in excitement. Oh, he loved games! Depending on what they were though, but still! Oh, but what if it was a super complicated game? He was terrible at those. He once again began to make himself nervous, that is until the golden tom explained what it was exactly the game was. "Oh! I sorta remember!" the grey tom chirped.

"I'll do my best!" he stated, smiling at the warrior just before he got swallowed up by the shadows. 'So this is why he brought me here. There's still places to hide.' he thought as he began to move towards the center of the opening. Standing still as he did his best to listen for any sounds.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 9th, 2020, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Ah, some fresh air! Bluegorse was glad to be out of camp and away from the moss game.

It was a cute idea in theory, but Bluegorse hoped Flintstar wouldn't spend too long playing with the kittens. ThunderClan needed a leader sometime, after all!

Shaking his head, Bluegorse paused to look at Mintfrost. "Where do you want to hunt? Do you want to try by the owl tree?"

[ @Kitty Mama ]
"May be overhunted," he said but not without a little frown. "Lots of the patrols tend to gather there." By now, it would make sense that the prey wouldn't stay in the vicinity only to end up in a hungry cat's jaws. Mintfrost led them a little farther since the cat tracks seemed staler but there were some of prey, and a scent that made him hesitate. "Wolverine passed through here?" Maybe it was enough to stir up something tasty from its nest.
Old February 10th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcubes View Post
[ @Shimm ]
~~

She watched as Owlwatcher moved away and suppressed a sigh.
Now I've ruined a great morning! And now he looks upset!
Violetleap shook her head, ridding her mind of the negative thoughts. She cleared her throat awkwardly and started to head towards the tree where they buried the rabbit.
"I'll, uh, grab the rabbbit. Then we can go back."

Owlwatcher nodded his head, still embarrassed from his actions. Now I've made things awkward. Thinking to himself as she went and got the rabbit. The sun was now halfway up to its highest point. The warmth was barely felt as the snow entrapped him in the winter wonderland.
Old February 10th, 2020, 08:37 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Shimm ]
~~

Violetleap headed back towards Owlwatcher, the rabbit in her jaws.
"Alright. Let's go." Her words were muffled by the smaller animal's fur, but still understandable. She decided to walk next to the tom, despite what happened. She took a deep breath and looked him in the eye.
"I'm sorry I made things awkward, but I would like to just forget that happened. So if you please, do the same. Then we can carry on like normal." She smiled beneath the fluff of the rabbit.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old February 10th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt raced through the snow her open bleeding wounds left a trail to an old badger set that was her hiding spot. The molly padded in and circled in a nest she had made a few moons ago. Flamepelt rested her head on her paws I really killed him. Duskfeather thought that she was carrying "murder kits" i read her face everytime. she thoght clawing at her nest.
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:20 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @vermin @Shimm ]

Duskfeather slid from the entrance and bounded out into the territory, her tail twitching. Once outside, she spun around and waited for her patrol members to join her. The she-cat allowed her ears to perk, listening to the lovely sounds of nature around her. She hoped nothing would arise out in the new stretch of land that belonged to ThunderClan. In the past few days, she had had enough of fighting. Could StarClan grace her with a peaceful patrol just this once?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:28 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Achoo!"

It felt like the air has gotten colder recently and how is that possible when Spring tide is near? Mother nature can be questionable indeed. Grey cloud formed in the sky creating a low rumble of ruffles as water drops sent down to earth. The light rain didn't make it any better only to soak his thin, curly fur down making him look like a rat. He shook his fur to fluff it back up again. Quillpaw stride behind Duskfeather in silence (surprisingly) staring far and wide at every wild life that surrounds them.

@Shimm @hxneysuckle
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

He returned the smile but it was fake. I shouldn't have done that... Turning his face away so the molly couldn't see his embarrassment the tom's face. The snow was the only noise that was made due to the 'silence'. He couldn't forget how he invaded a molly's personal space, that was so impolite of him. But as the gentletom he is Owlwatcher would not bring it up unless she did. The camp entrance came into view and the brown-hued Maine coon couldn't wait to get away from his mistake.
@sugarcubes
----

Ravenspirit nodded his head in hello as he caught up with the deputy and apprentice. His light yellow eyes already on the lookout as they stepped out and into the territory. He was honored that she wanted him on her patrol and the tom had no intention of letting her down.

@hxneysuckle @vermin

Last edited by Sweetie; February 11th, 2020 at 12:42 PM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @vermin @Shimm ]

She flicked her tail in greeting to the two toms before rising to her paws and beginning to walk to the designation. They couldn't waste any time in getting the border patrol done. Duskfeather took long, quick strides as she walked, occasionally glancing behind her to make sure Quillpaw and Ravenspirit were following. Once they drew near, she paused and looked back at her apprentice. "Quillpaw, I want you to stay close to me. I still don't trust this area completely and I don't want you getting hurt, alright?" Duskfeather tilted her head- she wouldn't keep going into the Victory Woods if he didn't agree.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥