by starry
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 07:13 PM

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Flamepelt let out a bloodcurdling yowl and launched herself at the rouge "get out!" she yowled. @Breken
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:51 PM
The lone cat

My Mood: Chatty

“Ok I will leave” Luna slowly walked away but picked up breken sent and she fallowed it but acted like she was leaving
@FlameSta[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Breken; February 7th, 2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:49 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @Ever @RedHead ]

Toadbounce followed close after Flintstar, his sunshine eyes focused on the dear leader. He smirked at the tom's question, glancing between him and Cedarstream before tilting his head innocently. "I don't know. I don't have much of a favorite meal, though you look sweet enough to be my new one," he purred, winking at the leader. Toadbounce suppressed a chuckle and allowed his tail to graze over the ground, watching closely for Flintstar's reaction. He flicked his ear, briefly turning to Cedarstream. "Unless you'd like to take that place, darling," he added, smirking toward the she-cat.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble turned to face Shadepaw and gave a very large, very deliberate roll of her eyes. And why in Starclan did Flintstar stick this bee-brain on me? Well, at least she was in charge of him. If he wanted to use names, fine, she’d use names. If he wanted to play games? Oh yes... she would play games. “As I can see you lack any respectful bone in your body, I’m not going to waste my time asking for that. But I’m also not going to be giving out any either maggot-mouth.” She quipped with a lash of her tail, standing straight and leveling Shadepaw with a glare. “And I suppose that’ll work for practice. But im going to be a special kind of prey. One you usually won’t think to eat.” Cherrybubble crouched down, green eyes sparkling playfully. “I’ll be a large hawk, circling above and looking for an easy pickings. Particularly a disrespectful cat.” She hissed, tail lashing as she waited to see what Shadepaw would do.
Shadepaw kept his glare on Cherrybubble, and hissed quietly. He took his eyes off of the mentor. He kinked his eyebrow at what Cherrybubble is talking about. What do you mean? he asked to himself. His eyes flew opened at the sight of his mentor crouching down with her eyes sparkling like a playful kit. He scratched the stone with his claws, but put it away. He knew he couldn't attack his clanmates if it'll harm his staying in ThunderClan. "Very well," he growled. He crouched down too, waiting for his mentor to attack first.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 8th, 2020, 12:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cearstream shook her pelt, ruffling it against the cold air of leaf bare. The forest was a welcome sight, the fresh air cleared her mind after what she saw in the leader's den. Though it seemed Toadbounce was not going to stray from his flirtacious ways as he replied to the leader's question and as those cheerful eyes slunk to her and continued the pickup she gagged. Not internally, no, she literally gagged in response.

"I think I'd rather throw myself onto the thunderpath!" She yowled in disgust. Those her eyes twinkled mischieviously. It would be no fun to give into the handsome tom's games so quickly. She turned her maw into a frown of disgust, turning up her nose and looking over to Flinstar. To shame with him. I would love to get my teeth in some rabbit though.

@RedHead @hxneysuckle
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Foxbound let out a small amused sigh at Duskpaw's failed attempt, padding up to her apprentice and giving her pelt a flick with her tail. "Don't feel bad, first attempts are always hard." The ginger she-cat then padded around to the other side of Duskpaw, motioning to her with her ears. "Try the crouch again, and I'll evaluate you." She meowed encouragingly.

@Spiritjumps

-----

The Thunderclan leader's ears flicked straight upwards at Toadbounce's words, trying to decide if he'd heard the tom correctly or not. As Cedarstream gagged and commented on what Toadbounce had said, yes he'd actually said that, Flintstar let out a laugh. "Flirting attempt fail number one Toadbounce." Flintstar joked as he glanced over his shoulder towards the tomcat, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "I thought you brought your peak game with you." The leader's maw stretched into a smirk before he flicked his ears to the left, deeper into Thunderclan's territory. "But Cedarstream is right, we need to get some actual prey. Hopefully you're not as bad at hunting as you are flirting." Flintstar mocked with a cheesy grin towards both of them, before he bunched up his muscles and bounded a few fox-lengths ahead of his two companions.

@Ever @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 8th, 2020, 04:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @Ever @RedHead ]

He pouted dramatically as his flirting attempts fell to a failure. Ah, both of them were up to a little game, eh? No matter, he'd gladly play. Who wouldn't enjoy a little fun? The feisty she-cat and pretty leader would fall for his tricks one day. Toadbounce only gave a smirk before he moved faster, remaining just out of Flintstar's personal bubble. "I'm the best and most beautiful hunter in ThunderClan, gorgeous," he purred, "Will I get a little something from you both if I prove it?" Mischief glimmered in his sunshine eyes as he spoke his deal, almost challenging the two to accept.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cedar speed off as the leader picked up the pace, taking then further out. They'd have to get past the worst burnt parts to have much luck. She fell into step beside Toadbounce, ear flicking towards him as he spoke his challenge. She looked over to him with a confident glare, maw curled at the edges in a vicious grin.

"I'll take that challenge." She said firmly, there was no need to speak that she confidently believed she could beat Toadbounce at hunting. She played dirty if need be. However she wanted a prize too if she won. " But if I win, I want a favor from you as well."
Old February 8th, 2020, 04:43 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Duskpaw crouched down. The snow made her paws so cold! As she crouched her tail waved around like a maniac trying to balance herself out. It just made it worse. The apprentice stumbled and almost fell over. ~I don't remember being this bad at the crouch.~ She tried again, it was better but, her tail still waved around a little, definitely less than before though. She looked like she was in a play position for Starclan's sake!
@RedHead
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 8th, 2020, 04:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Both of your won't be doing any favors, because you're going to lose." Flintstar challenged, holding his head up high. "You think you can beat the mighty leader of Thunderclan in a simple hunting competition?" His grin was still wide as he hopped atop a nearby log, leaning down to look at his two companions. "And because I'm a merciful, generous cat, I will let you two off without any favors after I completely decimate you at hunting." Flintstar then let out a laugh, shaking out his pelt and straightening up to his full height, towering over the two on the log. "You're fools if you think you can beat me."

@Ever @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.