Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 04:55 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:35 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:22 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:02 AM

Old December 9th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw continued forwards into the darkness. It felt so much more vulnerable in the front of the two of them. The comforting presence of her friends whiskers against her tail and Willowpaw's scent filling the tunnel being present were also comforting. Coming to a tunnel that split she smudged the mushroom in the wall and continued onwards into further darkness. The shroom right up against her face made it difficult to see because everything was much darker.
His friend maplepaw seemed to know what she was doing, she did exactly like he did on his previous run down the tunnel, going her own way, following her instinct, finding new places to explore. He trusted her to continue going on. He felt way more secure in the back, though if anything would be chasing them, he'd have to push her forward if he had to. Still better than backtracking in a linear closed space. He didn't like being in the dark so long, especialy not when his friend was in front of this cat-line, but he surely thanked starclan that for now, they encountered no troubles at all. He realised with a smirk that he carred for her like if she was a kit. Did she notice? I should really stop acting overprotective like this. he thought.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
His friend maplepaw seemed to know what she was doing, she did exactly like he did on his previous run down the tunnel, going her own way, following her instinct, finding new places to explore. He trusted her to continue going on. He felt way more secure in the back, though if anything would be chasing them, he'd have to push her forward if he had to. Still better than backtracking in a linear closed space. He didn't like being in the dark so long, especialy not when his friend was in front of this cat-line, but he surely thanked starclan that for now, they encountered no troubles at all. He realised with a smirk that he carred for her like if she was a kit. Did she notice? I should really stop acting overprotective like this. he thought.
Maplepaw continued forwards, glad for his presence. Maybe he would stop her before she walked headlong into anything if he could see better from behind, the shroom lighting up their surroundings rather than blinding them. She just hoped that he would if she began to walk into a wall. Another split in the path, another mark of the glowing blue shroom and a turn into another branch of the path.
"Whe' 'o 'ou 'ink 'is 'unne' 'ea's?" She mewed, struggling with the words through the stalk of the mushroom that she heald in her mouth to the point that they were no longer legible. She flicked an ear, maybe he could decipher it, if not she would put the mushroom down and try again, she didn't want to risk opening her mouth too much and swallowing some of the blue slime.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 11th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw continued forwards, glad for his presence. Maybe he would stop her before she walked headlong into anything if he could see better from behind, the shroom lighting up their surroundings rather than blinding them. She just hoped that he would if she began to walk into a wall. Another split in the path, another mark of the glowing blue shroom and a turn into another branch of the path.
"Whe' 'o 'ou 'ink 'is 'unne' 'ea's?" She mewed, struggling with the words through the stalk of the mushroom that she heald in her mouth to the point that they were no longer legible. She flicked an ear, maybe he could decipher it, if not she would put the mushroom down and try again, she didn't want to risk opening her mouth too much and swallowing some of the blue slime.
Willowpaw managed to understand what her friend told him. She sure had that stuck between her teeth, wich was good, she wouldn't slurp the goo from the crown of the mushroom like that. "Personally, I hope it leads to other clans, or something like that. But I can't really know where it's going to go, that's why we explore, don't we?" he teased, walking patiently behind her. "You know the way back, do you?" he joked, they could obviously turn tail and go back if they wanted to leave, but she might not run in circle like he did last time.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw managed to understand what her friend told him. She sure had that stuck between her teeth, wich was good, she wouldn't slurp the goo from the crown of the mushroom like that. "Personally, I hope it leads to other clans, or something like that. But I can't really know where it's going to go, that's why we explore, don't we?" he teased, walking patiently behind her. "You know the way back, do you?" he joked, they could obviously turn tail and go back if they wanted to leave, but she might not run in circle like he did last time.
Mapledash rolled her eyes as a sign of laughter, even if he couldn't we it, because she was unable to speak much with the mushroom in her jaws. That's what they were carrying the mushroom for, wasn't it? To know which path lead back? If she needed to remember the turns then why on earth was she carrying a mushroom around with her? he may have been joking though she thought, the chances of which she wasn't too sure. She wasn't sure if she was annoyed by what he had joked about or not, but either way opted to remain silent. She wasn't going to snap at him, and annoyed didn't necessarily mean angry. It didn't generally mean angry for her, and wouldn't this time. She flicked an ear and continued onwards, grinning sideways off of the mushroom at this thought. Nah. She wasn't annoyed. Or if she had been than she I longer was.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Mapledash rolled her eyes as a sign of laughter, even if he couldn't we it, because she was unable to speak much with the mushroom in her jaws. That's what they were carrying the mushroom for, wasn't it? To know which path lead back? If she needed to remember the turns then why on earth was she carrying a mushroom around with her? he may have been joking though she thought, the chances of which she wasn't too sure. She wasn't sure if she was annoyed by what he had joked about or not, but either way opted to remain silent. She wasn't going to snap at him, and annoyed didn't necessarily mean angry. It didn't generally mean angry for her, and wouldn't this time. She flicked an ear and continued onwards, grinning sideways off of the mushroom at this thought. Nah. She wasn't annoyed. Or if she had been than she I longer was.
Willowpaw started to feel crushed by the everlasting darkness. His whiskers and nose his only way around, and it felt horrible. His pelt started to tingle and itch everywhere. "I think we'll be good for now maple... we'll just come back tomorow to go further. I'm really getting sick of not seeing anything for so long. Don't you?" He didn't want to sound scared, so he took an annoyed tone. Maybe this wasn't his best idea, he should just be honest about it, but he wanted to look though in front of her, and mostly everyone actualy. "Ready to head back?" he pressed on, hoping she wouldn't call him a coward or ask to continue.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw started to feel crushed by the everlasting darkness. His whiskers and nose his only way around, and it felt horrible. His pelt started to tingle and itch everywhere. "I think we'll be good for now maple... we'll just come back tomorow to go further. I'm really getting sick of not seeing anything for so long. Don't you?" He didn't want to sound scared, so he took an annoyed tone. Maybe this wasn't his best idea, he should just be honest about it, but he wanted to look though in front of her, and mostly everyone actualy. "Ready to head back?" he pressed on, hoping she wouldn't call him a coward or ask to continue.
Maplepaw hesitated, exploring here was sort of fun, but her eyes had. Shun to hurt from the bright glow of the shroom inches away from her eyes and complete darkness beyond. It felt sort of like an optical illusion and she didn't like it much, she was glad that he had brought up leaving though.
"Uh-huh" she mumbled around the stalk of the mushroom, slowing down slightly. She wasn't sure if they should leave the thing here or take it with them, the thing being the mushroom. They wouldn't have to dig out another if they wanted to continue next time. Since they were probably returning with it then she wondered if he wanted to lead or if she should, though she wasn't too excited about what an odd operation that would be in the tunnel here, so she stopped, turned around and set the mushroom down, waiting for him to either take it and continue back or leave it and continue back. She would pick it up again if he left it, but regardless she just didn't feel much like talking since her jaw was sore from being half open for the last while and the sans colored tabby stretches her jaw, feeling how weird it felt to have it be able to fully close and open again.

Old December 13th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw hesitated, exploring here was sort of fun, but her eyes had. Shun to hurt from the bright glow of the shroom inches away from her eyes and complete darkness beyond. It felt sort of like an optical illusion and she didn't like it much, she was glad that he had brought up leaving though.
"Uh-huh" she mumbled around the stalk of the mushroom, slowing down slightly. She wasn't sure if they should leave the thing here or take it with them, the thing being the mushroom. They wouldn't have to dig out another if they wanted to continue next time. Since they were probably returning with it then she wondered if he wanted to lead or if she should, though she wasn't too excited about what an odd operation that would be in the tunnel here, so she stopped, turned around and set the mushroom down, waiting for him to either take it and continue back or leave it and continue back. She would pick it up again if he left it, but regardless she just didn't feel much like talking since her jaw was sore from being half open for the last while and the sans colored tabby stretches her jaw, feeling how weird it felt to have it be able to fully close and open again.
Willowpaw felt relieved a bit at the thought of leaving this place. He gladly picked up the mushroom that she left him, probably from her jaw huring after so long of carrying it. He turned around and headed back to the surface, the spots in the wall were glowing efficiently to show the way back up. He had a great idea by doing this, it was definitely worth the trouble in the end. They finally ended up in the open space, the air getting colder from the outside air and snow. "We'll leave this here so we can use it again when we come back." he told his friend, dropping the mushroom down. He headed outside, getting ready for his eyes to burn once more from the bright light of the day, but surprisingly, it was almost sun set. They had spent almost the whole afternoon in there. "Well that surely took longer than expected. It was worth it though, right?" he turned and asked her, trying to get his eyes away from the ray of the sun blinding him. His eyes were half closed, but he could still see his friend's ginger pelt behind him.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~