Today 03:54 PM

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Spirited Darkness

Basilkit thought for a moment, still facing the swirls beneath him. It was leaf-bare now, which meant that it would chill the warriors to their core. Who knows, there might even be some snow drifting their way.

The tan-pelted kit never lived to see leaf-bare. He was born in the end of spring, and survived all throughout greenleaf, until the middle of leaf-fall. But throughout this small time period, he saw wonderful things. Fireflies racing throughout the camp, play-fighting with his sister, watching the rain fall down from stormy skies. Rain. It was water that ended his life, and ever since then, he'd avoided large bodies of water as much as usual.

"Yeah, I do miss it. I wish I lived longer, at least." He said wistfully, turning to face the older apprentice. "So I could experience the world better."

"I'd be happier here, if there were more friends to play with me. Not that I want my friends to die... but the friends that I made in the nursery, so long ago, forgot about me. They have new companions. Don't you face the same problems?"
Tatteredpaw nodded, though she'd never really had friends while she was alive, she knew where Basilkit wawas coming from for the most part. Her fur prickled slightly and she followed his gaze. She dipped her head to him, her dark coppery amber hues solemn as she replied.

“Sort of....” she muttered, staring through her paws, still unsettled by the fact that she could do that. Her ears were pinned back slightly as she gazed down at the Clans, wishing she hadn't been so mouse-brained as to think that she would make friends once she became a warrior, which would never happen.

It would never happen for Basilkit either, so she could relate to how he probably felt about never getting to become an apprentice or a warrior. She sighed, flicking the tip of her tail to and fro as she gazed below. Why couldn't I have died after the fire? After my warrior ceremony? She wondered silently, closing her eyes.

She looked up. “I'm sorry you never became an apprentice, or a warrior. ” she said at last, opening her eyes again as she did so, shifting her paws uncomfortably, averting her gaze again and looking back down at the Clans.
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:19 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Spirited Darkness

Basilkit's eyes widened as the apprentice stared those solemn last words, and his head hung for a moment. He wished he survived too. He desperately hoped that he'd become a warrior, or even a deputy, or a leader. But those aspirations were whipped away from him as quickly as the north wind, due to his sudden death.

But still. There was no need for Tatteredpaw to be sorry about it. He was careless, and reckless. If he'd been the obedient, reserved kit around the nursery, obeying orders as soon as they were given, he might still be alive today. The journey through the tunnels was tough, especially because of the rising water. With a single sweeping wave, water instantly flooded across his body and soaked it...

It was my fault, and my fault only for my death. I didn't follow my mother, so I lost her, and fell behind. His eyes glazed as he wanted to say that it was okay, but it wasn't.

"I know." The kit said at last, feeling an embrace of awkwardness through words. His paw twitched a little bit. "Maybe we should talk about something else."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 1st, 2017, 06:42 AM
questionmark

@Gusty
“Yeah.” she said, flicking her tail slightly as she spoke. The conversation had gotten uncomfortable and a bit upsetting. She was glad to change the subject, but what to? Tatteredpaw was pretty much clueless as cares that went, and the molly had no idea what to do. She shifted her weight in discomfort, her coppery hues narrowed to slits and her ears perked curiously.

It felt weird, knowing she was dead. It was very strange, and she had yet to get over how odd it was, at least to her. If you put into account that she never really had a very strong belief in StarClan. She'd believed in it, just not as strongly so as most others. She sat down, the question still burning in her mind. She'd never not questioned it, but she couldn't help it. Anyone put in her situation would. Who aremy parents? She asked herself again.

The apprentice looked down, and noticed for the first time five Clans. Not four, five. She shook her head, thinking that she was imagining things, but it stayed their, and Tatteredpaw knew it must be real. “Look! There's five Clans now.” she whispered to Basilkit, thinking that maybe they either already knew, or had no idea it was there.
Old January 1st, 2017, 03:49 PM

@Spirited Darkness

Basilkit noticed the apprentice's slight hesitation, and although it was brief, it was still there. Well, no wonder! I don't even know what to talk about, and warriors call cats like me the most talkative!

But in the end, she did find something to talk about, and that was all that mattered.

"Do you mean SkyClan?" The tomkit said, flicking his ear at her comment. "I find them quite interesting, actually. Do you know much about them? They're quite new, so I don't." The kit turned his head to the direction of the new clan territory, full of tall sky-high trees. I can't believe they'd been living out in their own former territory for so long, before meeting the rest of us. How could they survive without the help of other clans? How could SkyClan manage by themselves for so long, before meeting us? he wondered. The dependency of the clans was often taken for granted down below.

Old January 4th, 2017, 05:38 PM

(Boop @Spirited Darkness ;3 )

Old January 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM
questionmark

@Gusty
Tatteredpaw nodded after a few heartbeats. “Y-yeah. No. I wasn't there when the arrived to help the Clans.” she replied, dipping her head. She knew next to nothing about SkyClan, and really, until now, she hadn't evev known that they were called SkyClan. She looked down, realizing that they were bordering the Dusk Syndicate. Risky Move. The apprentice thought, flicking her tail. She admired the bravery in it, or it was just plain stupid. Either way, she admired them for it. It waswas a bit surprising that they hadn't chosen to border one of the other Clans instead. Suddenly, an odd thought struck Tatteredpaw, and she looked up, only now noticing that she'd begun referring to the Clans as if she wasn't one of them. I suppose I'm not... Not anymore.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Web paw stood up and looked around at the unfamiliar land
where am I? she though.she rembered a tree branch falling on her but was confused why she was not injured a bit
She walked to the nearest thing of Moss and settled down worridly hoping it would all become clear soon

(Any starclan cat can reply.web paw did not die.to know exactly what happened it is In shadow clan territory
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:54 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@anyone

Arrowchaser's green eyes shown through the starry nights, her smile looked different though, but she padded though the territory, smiling still.
lotusfang
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:41 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@anyone

Arrowchaser's green eyes shown through the starry nights, her smile looked different though, but she padded though the territory, smiling still.
Web paw padded up to the cat.her grey pelt was not starry like most cats she had seen but wen paw did not quite know where she was.she meowed worridly,"do u know where i am?"the small shadow clan apprentices eyes where wide despite how calm she looked
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:47 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

"StarClan." The she-cat's brown pelt rippled.
lotusfang